Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Shh Don't Tell...(Open/ ALWAYS ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Money?
  Money!
View Results

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:33 am
((Shall I just jump ahead to morning?? That way we don't have to wait for Devilking...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:19 am
BeautifulDisaster1496
((Shall I just jump ahead to morning?? That way we don't have to wait for Devilking...))

(( you should ))  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:38 am
((Ok. Sorry Devilking!))

Eliza woke up in her new bed. She stretched her arms high above her head and took in her surroundings. She guessed it would take a while to get used to the new settling. Rolling out of bed she let herself fall to the floor. She had a clear view of underneath her large canopy bed, where she had her shoes, cigarettes, and book bag stashed. Once she grabbed them all up she wrestled with the canopy to get free. She could hear her adoptive father asking if she was ok at the door. Mumbling an answer she got to her feet and dropped her stuff on her bed. Her closet was huge and held more than enough clothes for at least five girls. She picked out a bright red tank top, some blue jeans with holes riddling the knees, a black hoodie, and her favorite converse that she'd bought as soon as she arrived and had already written on. Now that she was ready she burst out her room nearly hitting new mother with the door. She muttered an apology and ran out the house. Once she was safely outside she lit a cigarette and began her walk to school.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:25 am
Ethan woke up with a start. He was having a nightmare. Those were frequent. Lightly touching his forehead, he felt the sweat. He cursed to himself, and reached to the counter near his bed. Grabbing a cigarette pack, Ethan stood up from the bed and went to his morning schedule. After he was down, he found himself in front of his house, about to light a cigarette. Ethan reached into his pocket, only to find nothing. He muttered a curse under his breathed and blew his bangs from his face. Looking around, he spotted a girl, smoking, walking to school. He approached her. "Hey, sorry for the trouble, but do you have a light?" He said cigarette in mouth.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:49 am
Eliza looked at the boy startled by his sudden appearance. "Yeah." she mumbled digging around in her jacket pocket for the lighter she'd just returned. Once her fingers closed around it she said, "Ah-ha!" and help it up in front of her. She looked up and noticed it wasn't her lighter but her pocket knife. "s**t." She grumbled and returned it to her pocket. This time she did pull out a lighter. She blushed in embarrassment. "Here."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:00 pm
Ethan was surprised when the girl pulled the knife, but not very. Everyone had their own way to protect themselves. The girl had her knife, Ethan had his fists. The teen smiled, gently taking the lighter from the girls hand. "Thanks." He hovered the lighter under the exposed tip of his cigarette. While lighting it, Ethan spoke to the girl again. "I'm Ethan, by the way." He handed the lighter back to the girl, accidentally touching her hand. "Sorry." He backed off a bit, and looked her over. He assumed that she went to the same school he did, and talked again. "Mind if I walk with you?"

BeautifulDisaster1496

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:00 pm
Eliza blushed even deeper when the boys hand touched hers. She tucked her lighter back in her pocket making sure it was in a separate pocket from her knife so she didn't make the same mistake. "I'm Eliza. I-I don't mind."She stuttered. She cursed herself for it as she started walking again.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:15 pm
"Eliza? That's a cute name." Ethan noticed Eliza's blush, and gave her another smile. He walked along side Eliza, matching her pace. He would've questioned her sudden appearance into the neighborhood, but never payed much attention in the first place. Ethan looked at his hand. It was shaking. The teen quickly stuffed his hands in his pockets, hoping Eliza didn't notice. He inhaled the calming fumes of his cigarette, aiming to steady his hands. "So Eliza, I haven't seen you at school. You a senior?"

OOC: I'll mention that we arrived at the school in a few more posts.

BeautifulDisaster1496

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:24 pm
"Yeah, I'm a s-senior." She replied mimicking him by talking a drag off her cigarette to calm her nerves. The boy seemed nice enough but she didn't quite like new people. She shook her bangs over her eyepatch hoping he wouldn't notice.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:43 pm
Ethan did notice her attempt to hide her eye patch, but he didn't mention it. It seemed like a sensitive subject, so he wouldn't touch on it. Not until they knew each other better. They were almost to the school. "So Eliza. You liking the senior year so far. I mean... you met me so that's a plus, right?" He was joking of course. He was no entitled douchebag.

BeautifulDisaster1496

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:48 pm
Eliza chuckled. "Well considering the first day hasn't even started yet..." She took a deep draw off her cigarette. The nicotine was calming her so that she wasn't stuttering which was good. She hated it when she stuttered. "I'd say it's going pretty great." She flashed him a toothy grin.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:05 pm
Ethan laughed. "Well I guess you right." The school came into view. "We're almost there."He didn't enjoy the idea of school, but he did understand that he had to go. He looked back to Eliza. "You're cuter when you smile. You should do it more often." He sighed as he finished his cigarette. Ethan let the cigarette slip through his fingers, and hit the floor below him. He quickly crushed it with his shoe.

BeautifulDisaster1496

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:12 pm
Eliza took one more drag off her cigarette and tossed it to the ground. She didn't bother grinding it out. It was on pavement and would go out on it's own soon enough. She looked up at the school and groaned. School was annoying enough as was, but now she had to go with all her close friends back in another state. At least she'd met Ethan and the guys last night. Maybe she wouldn't be completely miserable. "I got psychology first period... you?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:24 pm
"I do too. Guess I'll be seeing a lot more of you." Ethan inhaled deeply, annoyed at the ever present high school. They were only a few feet away from the school's entrance. "Watch out though. Not everyone is as charming as I am." He thought about having another cigarette, but disregarded the thought. "I'm sure you can handle yourself" He said, thinking back to when she showed him her pocket knife. "But if you need anything just talk to me." Ethan leisurely walked up the steps of the school. He smiled at Eliza again. "I'll meet you in class, okay?"

BeautifulDisaster1496

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:30 pm
Eliza nodded to him and walked up the steps. She parted from her new friend to find her locker. After dumping majority of her stuff in it she slammed it shut. With nothing but a binder, pencil case, and notebook in hand she made her way to class early. She had no reason to loiter about the halls like everyone else. Happy to see the room empty she took an empty seat in the back corner.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff