Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Radioactive Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:51 am
X ran on to downtown and saw a big huge monster but first he had to take care of the underlings first.
User Image
Monotonesword34
PopCandy22

Ryatsuo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:38 am
X turns his gun into a sword and runs head first into the monster crowd and starts killing the monsters. then he shoots an energy blast out of his hand finishing the rest. The Giant monster has blades on its back and tail and it has wings. "Wow your a big one....this is gonna be hard." X runs and starts to run towards the monster. then all of a sudden the monster shoots the blades out of its back aiming at X. X dodges them all and then he see's the tail coming no time to dodge so X throws his sword and it goes into his chest but not going into its heart. Then the Bladed tail goes into X and throws him. Then the monster goes on a rampage through the city. X lies on the ground blue energized blood slowly seeps out "................ow that hurt."
User Image
Ryatsuo

Monotonesword34
PopCandy22

Ryatsuo

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:52 pm
X took out a picture of a girl "I-I am sorry.....M-Miyuki...I-I have failed you my love."
User Image
Monotonesword34
PopCandy22

Ryatsuo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:01 pm
User Image

BRS ignored X's request to find Wes. She ran after him and saw the huge demon with spikes and wings, but noticed X was on the ground badly injured. She ran over to him and saw a blade in his chest, with her flaming blue eye she saw that it went through his chest and close to his heart. Knowing that if she took it out he would bleed to death, she didn't know what to do You big Dummy! Now how am I suppose to save you if you're going to die!? huh!? you b*****d! she yelled as tears began to stream down her face but her expression was still dull and angered. You're not going to die on my watch you hear me?! she yelled again as she looked over at the large back Demon and then back at X. BRS was really hurt that a living person was dying in front of her, she didn't want to lose him or Wes, if both were to die she'd be all alone in this world again.

MoonlinkJester34

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:02 pm
Wes came over to X and placed the amour he had been wearing beside him before flicking the power switch using his powers "Your not done yet soldier get in the upgrade and give me a hand protective BRS" he said calmly blasting the giant as he threw large orbs in a ring around it ~Particle beam Blitzkrieg formation!~
With that call all the orbs burst and fired beams with the force of Ion cannons from all angles shredding it to ashes

PopCandy22

Ryatsuo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:12 pm
X got up with the blade in his chest he knew the amount of time he had if he took it out so he took it out So he took it out of his chest and yelled "hahahaha......that hurt but i got to move on." X grabbed his wound and healed it but it won't last for very long. X runs to his sword stuck in the giants chest and jumps in high air and grabs his sword and stabs it into the giants heart. then the giant grabbed X and threw him into a building. X got up from being thrown and he fell on one knee and holding himself up was his sword ".....Why is this fight so hard."
User Image
PopCandy22

MoonlinkJester34

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:07 pm
User Image

Seeing that X was fighting with that ype of wound, BRS ran after the beast and screamed I HATE YOU AND EVRYTHING YOU DID TO MAKE OTHERS SUFFER AND DIE BEFORE ME! NOT THIS TIME YOU PIECE OF S H I T!!!! she yelled as her rock cannon appeared in her hand and held it up to the demon firing a large bright blue light swirl like cannon sliding back a bit from the blast, it pierced through it's chest hitting the heart and making it collapse back and hit the city destroying half of what was already standing. She dashed over to the demon's body Wes! Try to heal X! I need to see if this thing is really dead yet! she yelled as she continued to run.

MoonlinkJester34

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:34 pm
X falls to the ground grabbing his cracked chest piece of his armor ".......I failed in my mission...........uuuuhhhhhh........" X's head went to his left facing the battle he was dead quiet not moving or making a sound. his sword stabbed in the concrete floor of the building his right hand holding a picture of him and a woman and his left hand holding his cracked chest piece trying to keep it closed
User Image
PopCandy22

MoonlinkJester34

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:48 pm
Wes nodded before landing next to Wes and specking to the A.I of his amour -Open suit and prepare for transfer to new user, Priority Alpha- he said as the suit hissed and sparked opening up and Wes stepped out as he became covered by a thick black cloak making him look like a spirit.
He opened X's amour and used his powers to gather the energy that made up around his hand before putting him in the new suit and pulsing a blast of his own energy to heal X as he pulled his hand out and closed X in the new suit "Now be a good solider and try and survive X, we could use someone like you around" he said before putting the fallen picture in X's hand and dashing to BRS' side two particle orbs in his hands ready
Ryatsuo

PopCandy22

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:09 pm
X woke up and stood up still healing. he lifted up his hand and said "DESTRUCTIVE WAVE X BEAM" The blast destroyed all the monsters in the city. X grabbed his sword and fell of the building and landed hard on the ground. "Crap still healing"
User Image
Monotonesword34

PopCandy22

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:17 pm
Ryatsuo

PopCandy22

Wes quickly threw up a shield he he and BRS didn't get hit by accident before he came back over to X and pulsed some for energy to heal him faster "idiot you need to at least give it half an hour but even then don't try to kill everything on your own. Your spoiling my fun" he said in a serious voice but the small smirk seen from under his hood showed he was joking about that last part  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:21 pm
X got up his sword turned into a assault rifle ((shown in the picture))and he walked away to check on BRS are you ok BRS? stood there looking at her through his helmet.
User Image
Monotonesword34
Ryatsuo

PopCandy22

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:46 pm
User Image

BRS saw that Wes and X were beside her, but didn't really pay too much attention. She noticed the shield Wes put up for her and himself, but she jumped over it and ran towards the leg of the demon and eventally up to it's chest and stopped to look at it. BRS breathed heavily as she saw the demon slowly picking itself up off the ground, but she shot it's jaw and it roared in pain. nani natte ki ta ga kirai. sore ha watashi ni kono houhou wo tsukutta akuma no imaimashii kingu wo yobidasu tsu wo fukumu anata no subete no saigo no tsu wo korosu shi tai desu mi te nani natte ki a!nai yoi denwa suru dare de mo nashi de mujixyou na onnanoko. watashi no eien ni! she said aming her cannon at the demon's head with tears streaming down her face then fired a large light blue and white cannon at the demon and its head blew up with it's head matter falling like rain. Her flaming blue eye grew brighter as the day turned into night and their surrounds were pitch black except for her eye glowing right as a star. She shot her cannon into air creating what looked like falling stars I want to just...go back to the way things were.. she said softly crying without the expression
MoonlinkJester34

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:31 pm
X stared at his hands and took off his helmet revealing wavy white hair and a human face and red eyes "I-I am normal well i still have powers but i look normal. I have to go and get a different look know time to change." a blue energy surrounded him and the armor was in a pocket sized box. he is wearing small pieces of armor, leather strapes, and a shadow cloak
User Image
PopCandy22

MoonlinkJester34

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:02 am
X stood there holding his head with his left hand and holding his long bladed broad sword with his right hand "My head what...who am i...my name is Roak Xavier. I must find my past." Roak stubbled out of the wreckage and outside of the city before collapsing onto the ground.
User Image
PopCandy22

MoonlinkJester34

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out