Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Secrets Unveiled Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:40 pm
C h i X C h o

Alec frowned slightly, he felt glad that Theodore wouldn't be leaving, but he felt bad for his situation. "You wouldn't be a burden, I want you to be here with me." Alec took his glass of apple juice and drank the rest of it before looking at him again. "My father doesn't have to like you, I just have to act a certain way and wouldn't mind you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:32 pm
XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Theodore looked at Alec, "but, what happens when you get married and become king?" He asked, "what will your wife think of you having me around all the time?" He asked, "it could ruin your reputation as the future king," he said, and looked down and took another bite of his food that was almost all gone,  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:46 pm
C h i X C h o

Alec covered his mouth before he laughed "Oh, you don't have to worry about that. I can assure you, my future wife won't be saying a word about me having you around." He settled down and glanced off to the side, "My reputation shouldn't be ruined because of who I have for a friend." He stated and leaned back as he servants began cleaning up the table, they noticed Theodore wasn't complete yet and decided to wait for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:53 pm
XxScarlet_ShowersxX
C h i X C h o

Alec covered his mouth before he laughed "Oh, you don't have to worry about that. I can assure you, my future wife won't be saying a word about me having you around." He settled down and glanced off to the side, "My reputation shouldn't be ruined because of who I have for a friend." He stated and leaned back as he servants began cleaning up the table, they noticed Theodore wasn't complete yet and decided to wait for him.

Theodore looked at Alec, "sir..." He noticed the servants and quickly finished it and stood up and took his plate off the table, "um, wheres the kitchen?" He asked and looked at Alec, "I can take it away myself, it's ok," he said to the servants  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:32 pm
C h i X C h o

"It's...." Alec trailed off as he looked around "Um, somewhere in that direction." He stated while pointing to the right. "When you're finished with that have one of the servants show you to the garden, I'll be there." Alec got up from his seat and walked to the garden.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:06 pm
XxScarlet_ShowersxX
C h i X C h o

"It's...." Alec trailed off as he looked around "Um, somewhere in that direction." He stated while pointing to the right. "When you're finished with that have one of the servants show you to the garden, I'll be there." Alec got up from his seat and walked to the garden.

Theodore nodded and followed a servant to the kitchen and washed his dishes then put it on the rack to dry, he was led out to the garden and to the area where Alec was, he nodded to the servant and walked to Alec, "hello, I'm back," he said and looked at him, he paused for a minute as he saw that the flowers made Alec look really cute, he blushed lightly,  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:07 pm
C h i X C h o

Alec was sitting down in the garden, he was pulling at the grass while he was waiting for Theodore. He looked over his shoulder at Theodore when he heard his voice, his face lit up as he smiled. "Welcome back." He cooed softly before patting a spot beside him. "I have to go meet my father in a little while so I wanted to spend some time in the garden before then."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:37 pm
XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Theodore smiled a bit and nodded, he stepped to him and sat beside him, "that sounds like a nice idea, I hopes its for something good," he said, he tried not to look at Alec, his eyes were fixed on a lady bug in the grass, "yo--it really is beautiful here," he said  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:45 pm
C h i X C h o

Alec stared at him for a moment and wondered what he was going to say before, he looked forward and nodded "Yup, I like coming out here. When I'm out here no one bothers me, out here I don't have to answer questions that make no since." Alec ran his fingers through the grass before placing both of his hands in his lap and looked at his 'teddy bear' again. "Plus, I could get as loud as I want without someone telling me how improper it is."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:32 am
XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Theodore leaned back and propped himself up with his arms, he looked at him out of the corner of his eye and smiled, "I guess even royalty has their problems too," he said and pet Alec's head, "although I wouldnt worry about your problems too much, I wouldn't mind if people looked to me for answers,  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:53 am
C h i X C h o

"I don't mind them asking me questions, It's the questions that some people ask that upset me." Alec smiled when he felt the other male pet his head, "There was this one time a lady had climbed over the wall and attacked me, she demanded that I tell her where her dog was. I didn't even know who she was." The prince pointed all around as he told the story.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:14 pm
XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Theodore nodded as he listened and looked at where Alec would point, "seems weird of a woman to do that,she even climbed over the wall," he said, "I wonder why she went to you and not the king himself instead," he said and looked at the grass, "I guess she was really determined, " he added,  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

XxScarlet_ShowersxX

Anxious Firestarter

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:42 am
C h i X C h o

"My father wasn't in the castle at that time, he was at a conference. So I was left in charge until then, but I wasn't fully in charge of course." Alec looked back at Theodore, "Do you have any stories to tell?" The prince asked with a curious expression.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:55 pm
XxScarlet_ShowersxX
C h i X C h o

"My father wasn't in the castle at that time, he was at a conference. So I was left in charge until then, but I wasn't fully in charge of course." Alec looked back at Theodore, "Do you have any stories to tell?" The prince asked with a curious expression.

He thought for a minute, he didn't really know any stories but he tried to make one up, "um...well, there once was a beautiful little Prince who befriended a cursed bear, the bear was lost and looking for its father so the Prince decided to help him..." He paused, he didn't know what to say next,  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items