Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 [VQ x LS] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:44 am

Krynn watched Rajin as he groaned and worried. When he spoke, it gave her some more hope. The snake was appreciative of his disregard for their hatred, and when he explained it gave her some small confidence in them. When he explained his ignorance, she gave a soft sigh. "Eating. But I need something smaller than these two." She closed her eyes again, brows furrowed. If Krynn ate, she wouldn't be able to do much either. She'd have to rest in order to regain strength and heal. The lamia needed to rest either way. She lifted her head and watched Rajin. "I either eat, rest, and heal faster.. or I change back and am out for an undetermined amount of time."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:00 pm
The ifrit sighed and went to search the two unconscious thugs again. This time he found a candy bar in one's pocket. It was small, only about regular size, which today's standards, was pretty small. It barely even made for a ration. And looking at the Lamia, it almost seemed like it would be better for her to just swallow one of the two thugs. No one was going to miss them anyway. Rajin got another idea. He looked over the two knocked out guards, wondering if Krynn's human form could fit into their pants. They might have been a little big, but surely one of them had a belt she could use. Rajin sighed and stood up. He held out the candy bar to Krynn. "Here." He said gravely. "It's definitely not much, but it's better than nothing." Rajin then went back to searching the guard for anything else he possibly. Surprisingly, there still was a bit of things they had. A cell phone, a switchblade, a pack of cigarettes, and their wallets. Rajin took special interest in their wallets, taking out whatever valuables they had. One them had a condom. "At least one of you is responsible." Rajin muttered as he then began to strip them. Their clothes could be used for makeshitf bandages.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:09 pm

Rajin searched the grunts again. The lamia watched as he came back over with the candy bar. The snake shifted back very slowly, eating the candy bar as she did. Krynn was sustained only slightly by the candy bar, but at least it was something. She watched as he searched them again. She was sure Rajin planned to sanitize her wounds, probably bandage her. She'd seen it before. The ifrit was being far more helpful than necessary. If he wanted, he could heal with that flame and leave her to her own devices. But Krynn slowly lowered herself down to the ground, stretching out the leg with the gash. She was half-nude again, but she wasn't the one that really minded in the first place.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:35 pm
Before anything, Rajin first ignited the small butane lighter. He stared at the and then began to breathe in the flame. The tiny light was sucked in as he inhaled. Soon, all fire and fuel inside the lighter was gone. The ifrit had sucked it dry. But at the same time, Rajin was looking much more energized. Not only did fire not harm ifrits, it healed them. A tiny smirk touched Rajin face and he readied his supplies. First, the ifrit grabbed the flask full of liquor. Most liquor was at least 80 proof. This was enough to sanitize wounds and sterilize metal. "This is going to hurt." Rajin mentioned to the lamia. He ripped some the clothing he found and soaked it in the alcohol. Rajin took and deep breath and held down Krynn's wounded leg. Despite everything her skin was very smooth to the touch. Just touching it caused Rajin to gulp "O-ok." The ifrit pressed the soaked cloth against her skin, sure that the sanitization would sting. After sanitizing and cleaning as much as he could, Rajin snapped his fingers, forming a dull concentrated flame on his fingertips. it would be a lot better if he had some stitches but this would have to do for now. Rajin went over the gash with his flame, letting the wound cauterize. This would further stop any infection and seal the wound. Lastly, the ifrit cut more fabric and tied a makeshift bandage around around Krynn's leg. "There. Done." Rajin looked over his handiwork. He was impressed with himself. For his first time, he did pretty well. Perfection. Of course the ifrit thought nothing less. There wasn't an ounce of humility in his own self-satisfaction.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:44 pm

The snake watched with great interest as the ifrit pulled in the flame. She was impressed, but made sure she did not show it. When he began to get the supplies, Krynn took in a deep breath. When he mentioned that it would be painful, all the snake did was nod. She watched as he ripped and soaked, and kept taking in deep breaths. The lamia's reaction was a quick, short choking sound being let out once, and she gripped his arm, still taking deep breaths. She didn't really notice that the ifrit gulped upon only touching her. When he began going over the wounds with flame, Krynn let out a low hiss, teeth pressed tightly together. Her grip on his arm tightened, and the lamia thought now was a good time to close her eyes. After Rajin tied the cloth, she released a breath she didn't realize she was holding. She let go of his arm, small indentations of her nails on the outer layers of skin. The lamia breathed softer, then opened her eyes. "Thanks," She muttered. If he kept being helpful and nice, she thought he would expect something in return. She was hesitant to take his help offerings.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:13 pm
( rofl Millions upon millions of theoretical fanfactions! Also, just curious, what kind of panties would someone like Krynn wear?)

Rajin curiously inspected his arm after doing his amatuer feild surgery. During the whole ordeal, Krynn had dug her nails into the ifrit's arm.Only tiny insignificant indentations were left. As if anything so meager could pierce his skin. Unless it was magic, nothing could any real damage to the ifrit. Rajin stood up, taking Krynn by her unhurt arm and helping her up. The ifrit did his best not to looked down at the battered girl and her semi-nude lower half. Rajin went over to unconscious guards and removed one's pants, along with the belt they wore and held it out for Krynn. "Put these on. Can't have you walking around like that." Despite the two's predicament, Rajin was doing a pretty good job at hiding any trace of attachment or compassion. He voice projected a sense of professionalism. Too bad his facial expressions didn't. Having his head turned away from Krynn wasn't really covering the embarrassment he felt.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:55 pm

( Plain black boyshorts, on the norm. )

Krynn watched as Rajin looked over his arm for damages. She could tell his face changed as he did so, high and mighty about her minor squeezes. She was embarrassed to have shown that she was even so weak. The lamia took pride in showing no weakness, yet she allowed him to know she was hurt. She was bitter, almost intolerant of his help suddenly. When he lifted her up, she found her head spinning and unintentionally came upon the realization that she leaned into the ifrit. She let out a sigh, pulling away from him. When he spoke and held the pants out to her, she reached out and almost missed. She sluggishly pulled on the pants, having to bend over to put her legs in the holes and pull the pants all the way up. Okay.. she didn't have to. But it was nice to display a sort of power she had over the ifrit. When she looked up at his face, she smirked. Her sharp eyes were amused. She slipped on the belt as she spoke, her face a little distraught. "I'm.. really dizzy, Rajin," She was a little quiet. How quick a mood could change.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:08 am
(Had to look those up to see exactly what they were.)

Rajin had to turn his head away when Krynn started to put the pants on. No doubt she was putting them on in some provocative manner. The ifrit peeked out of the corner of his eye to see. She was indeed dressing that manner. Rajin groaned. Why that lamia have to know his weakness? After Krynn finished dressing, Rajin looked her over. She definitely didn't look very good. The lamia complained about being dizzy. It almost seemed like she was going to pass out. Rajin was probably going to have to carry her...bridal style of all possible ways. The ifrit grumbled. Always gotta do everything myself. Without even getting the lamia permission or consent, Rajin picked Krynn up and her in his arms. "Don't get comfortable." Rajin said warningly. Just then, one the guards began to moan and eventually wake up. Rajin planted his foot on the thug's chest, instantly awakening him. "Hey. Two things before I knock you out again. Where are the other prisoners and where do you keep the food and supplies?" The thugs simply stared up at Rajin in awe. There a moment of silence. The guard then breathed in and was about yell, but the ifrit stomped on his face before he could finish the first syllable. The stomp made a grotesque crushing and cracking sound. Blood oozed from the thug's crushed nose. He didn't seem to be breathing. Rajin might have killed him. the ifrit didn't look the least sympathetic however. The guard was his enemy and sought to kill him and Krynn. In the boy's mind, this was better. "Looks like we're gonna have to wander around until we find a map or something." With that, Rajin continued down the corridor.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:08 am

( Haha, aw. )

Krynn watched him being uncomfortable, then listened as he grumbled. If she was a problem, why not leave her behind? Then she found herself already in Rajin's arms. The girl's eyes widened just slightly, but when he spoke they seemed to narrow into their normal, relaxed pose. Krynn did get comfortable adjusting her legs and arms. She sat herself up just a little more, staring down at the thug as he began waking up. When Rajin spoke, the dumb creature just stared at him. When he went to call for help, the lamia closed her eyes. Instead of screams, she heard crunching and looked to the thug. By the time she looked, the grunt's face was already covered in blood. The ifrit showed no remorse, but she didn't expect him to do so. These people tried to kill them. They might have been succeeding. Krynn turned inward to Rajin as they walked, the warmth emitting from his body actually easing the girl to sleep. Bruises were starting to form over many places on the girl, some nastier than others. At least she wasn't awake to feel them.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:16 pm
(Sorry if you've seen that I was online for a few hours. I was helping with yard work.)

It almost seemed like a curse that Rajin's body was always naturally warm. Since ifrits were a infernal fire genies, their bodies were always warm or hot, like a fire was burning inside them. The warmth seemed to cause Krynn to fall asleep in the ifrit's arms. Rajin sighed begrudgingly. How he wish he was back in room sleeping. After all this, Krynn was probably going to be in the infirmary sleeping soundly with warm clean sheets. "Lucky." Rajin muttered quietly to himself. The two continued to wander down the dungeon corridor. Everything was eerily quiet. Perhaps when they reached a staircase or something, they would find more guards. More sentries almost always meant they were getting close to their goal..That or just finding the barracks.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:08 pm

( It's okay, I didn't! Haha, I've been spending my day off cleaning @-@ )

Up the corridor was the sound of more voices. No, wait.. just one. It made soft hissing sounds as it spoke and sounded for a moment like it was speaking to itself before it became obvious there was an unheard second person. The hissing person sounded similar to Krynn in movement, but was much quicker. It seemed to be pacing. It kept talking, getting louder at some points. It seemed to be speaking in another language- a private one, full of hissing and soft sounds. It moved back and forth in front of a door. It's only obvious weapon was a trident.

The girl in Rajin's arms was much.. softer in slumber. Her features were far more relaxed and approachable. Krynn was almost angelic, turned toward the ifrit. When the hissing became louder, the snake girl stirred for only a moment, a slight uncomfortable face crossing her features. In only seconds in softened again and the lamia made a soft sound, unable to be deciphered. The girl's arm seemed to wrap around her a little tighter. Krynn looked far more submissive and approachable in sleep. She wiggled her nose and head in closer to more warmth from Rajin.

( Nyeheheyee just like a little snake! n-n
If you want I can make this second snake a reoccurring character! )

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:51 pm
(Sure. I was wondering if that was the other lamia that mentioned at the beginning. :3 )

As the lamia in his became more comfortable, Rajin began to wonder why. It then hit him. Krynn was a snake. Snakes like warm environments. Rajin's body was for a lack of better words warm. The ifrit grumbled at the realization. It wasn't because he was manly or strong. Just because his body was warm. What a rip off. The further Rajin walked, the more noise he heard. It was a strange hissing noise, like a snake. He looked down at Krynn who was cradled in his arms. "If it's not you, then who?" Rajin wondered aloud. The ifrit, tried to walked more quietly, hushing his footsteps and sticking closer to the stone walls.

"How do you want to bet they've already escaped?" Raul said, leaning back in a leather desk chair. The chupacabra was chewing on some bloody meat on a bone. It was unknown who the meat belong to though, whether it came from an animal or not. "I''d bet, they're already out of their cell and looking for a way out." The reptile-like monster chuckled menacingly. "That Rajin guy, he probably has to that puta because I messed her up so bad."

Leaning against a wall in the same room Kuzo the sneaky goblin. He was flipping his silver coin, listening to Raul. "I wouldn't doubt it." That cell you had them stuck in was pretty ancient. This place here is just an old part of the academy from what, decades ago? But they probably have to get out of here fast. Even if they found some medical supplies, that Krynn was hurt pretty bad. I'm betting her wounds are infected by now." The goblin then pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one. "Ah but that doesn't matter. When was the boss suppose to get here?"

By the time Kuzo finished talking, raul was already chewing the bone of his meal. He shrugged his shoulders for uncaringly. "Like it matters. All I care about is getting paid. Once that other lamia gets here, we can stop babysitting all of those damn kids in those other cells." Raul then let out a sigh. "Just thinking about them, all helpless. It makes me hungry." The chupacabra let out a loud belch. "I could go for some liver."

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:04 pm

( Aw Rajin's upset she isn't cuddling him! My heart c':
I'll make a profile after work tomorrow! )

The other lamia didn't seem to notice the footsteps, especially now that they were quieter. Probably that filthy goblin. Or the other thing. Thinking about it churned his stomach. He was here as "one of them," or so they said. It kept talking and hissing, not leaving the door it guarded. Not sure what was behind the door, the proud creature was diminished to a mere grunt. It was quick and viper-like, displaying qualities that would make any lamia, venomous or not, a proud match. The Zmeya were wrong in denying his family entrance into theirs. Their princess would pay.

The hissing became louder, and eventually the girl stirred a bit more. Krynn opened her eyes. They were shut some, but very rounded, similar to the boa. She was still very soft and kind looking. When she spoke, her voice was sleepy and as soft as her look, "There's a viper here," Before a reply could come towards the snake, she was already moving against his warmth even more, curling as much as her wounded body would allow. Her color was looking a bit.. off. The villians were right. Krynn's wounds were festering.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:39 pm
(Yeah. Apparently Cauterization isn't as great at sealing as you think. It can actually CAUSE infections. Though, the booze probably helped a little. Why doesn't it work! Rajin built like Greek god. Why doesn't he get any chi-oh right he scares people and is mean.)

Rajin listen to krynn as she suddenly awoke from her sleep. She informed the ifrit that the hissing was coming from a viper. That wasn't good. Even though Rajin had ifrit blood in him, which gave almost complete immunity to all known diseases, he still vulnerable to poisons. If he got bit, he'd be undoubtedly weakened. "Perfect." Rajin muttered as he turned a corner and came face to face with the snake himself. "Ah s**t..." The ifrit unknowingly walked right into the sentry himself. There was no chance of hiding now. The ifrit would have to fight a poisonous lamia...who had a trident of all weapons.

(Also, I'm going to be offline most of tomorrow. sweatdrop Sorry.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:30 am

( It's okay! I work 730 (sometimes 9) to 4, so it's hard for me to post during the weekends too. )

The boa looked to the viper. Still waking up, and feeling rather sick, Krynn's eyes were rounded and warm. Seeing the viper changed that. Her look hardened, her eyes narrowed considerably. The viper's eyes did the same. The girl in Rajin's arms spoke in quick, short hisses and words, and at first the other lamia seemed angry. She didn't state who she was, she knew far too well who this trident-wielding lamia was. Perhaps he wouldn't recognize her. She could only hope for the best. When she spoke, it was of safe passage and higher payment for it than whatever his boss gave him.

Needless to say, the viper's interest was piqued. Had he fully recognized the girl, perhaps he wouldn't have been so interested in her money. That is, until he realized she spoke in their tongue and was definitely Zmeya. The markings all along her side were uncovered, the boa-like eyes at first. He grinned wickedly, closing the phone he had been using. He spoke in common, a thick accent heavily influencing his words. Not Russian, but heavy hissing and just overall.. reptilian speech. "I wouldn't ex(sss)pect the princes(sss) to fall right into my hand(sss) s(sss)o eas(sss)ily." He continued to do a little pacing in front of the door. He was slower now, trying to not alarm them with how quick he really was. Yet. When he spoke he watched Krynn's fright, and then watched as the girl turned her face into the ifrit. How infuriated the snake felt at that! Instead of him or his brothers, the Zmeya was choosing some boy at school?!

( o 3 o
scared Krynn attaching to Rajin
O 3 O )

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out