Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] THE RELOCATION FLUTTERDOGS PAGE 10 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:00 pm
"Merope," He replied with a nod, pausing awkwardly. "Uh. Er. It's nice to meet you too?"

The appearance of Elk and his cart of goods pulled Merope's attention away from Sophie and the awkwardness between them. The undead boil visibly winced. He was drastically under equipped: the only thing he was wearing was a pair of shorts. With pockets.

...He was severely under-equipped for an adventure, even if one of his stomachs was full of salt water. It totally counted. He had the decency to look embarrassed as he slid up to Elk's cart and grabbed a kit, coat, and shoes. Merope retreated a safe distance from the wagon before tying the arms of the coat around his waist. He didn't feel like trying to fit the coat over his fins just yet.

Merope sat down next to Sophie, turning the hiking boots over in his hands with a frown. "I dunno. I just hope it isn't too dry, y'know? I'd like to stay moderately damp." The boil loosened the laces before shoving a taloned foot into the shoe, jamming and ramming it into place before his claws tore through the material with a riiiiip!

"Ah! Much better!" Merope beamed as he studied his handiwork. "Too bad the entire front of these can't be removed, but... eh. Come on!" The last bit was addressed to his other foot as he rammed it into the shoe as well, standing up only when all four of his talons were poking through the thick material.

"You ready to head out?" He asked Sophie, hoisting his unchecked kit up and onto his shoulder.

LOLTERNATIVE

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:09 pm
User Image

Marushii

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:16 pm
Sophie lifted out the spray bottle and shook it a little. "It looks like there's some water you can spritz yourself with if you need it," she put it back in her kit and watched the boil with a raised brow as she tried to maneuver clawed feet into the shoes. She was impressed that he managed and couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous it looked. The ghoul pushed herself up off the ground and hoisted the kit onto a shoulder that already had a bag of her own supplies hanging from it.

She did a quick once-over, making sure everything was where it should be and that she hadn't forgotten anything before giving an enthusiastic nod and a smile. "Ready as I can be."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:52 pm
Where did the hat come from? It was a mystery but Merope was wearing a windsock on the back of his head like a cap now. He visibly perked up when Sophie shook the bottle. "Great! I mean, I could always vomit up salt water if I need it but --" he broke off, holding his hands up. "Hey, don't give me weird looks. I have several stomachs and I keep salt water in one, okay?"

He jerked a thumb towards the trail Cricket left. "Let's get goin, then. Let's show these fleshies how resilient undead can be!"

LOLTERNATIVE

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

littledevils freakzoid

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:05 pm
As he watched a few others come up to great Hel, Monty was taking in all the stuff going on around him.

He finally shrugged a little and looked up at Hel "yeah really new." he shuffled his feet a bit, "Field trips?!" He said with a puzzled look, "nope haven't been on any of those....but they sound interesting." He smiled.

Just as he was about to go on the sudden noise that arouse in the area startled him. he looked around and saw a wolf thing come in to the group that was standing around. As he stood there Monty listened to the wolf thing looking back and fourth between him and the cart he had. He gave a look at his feet when something about footwear was brought up, he didn't need anything he was used to walking withing nothing on he liked it much better in fact barefoot. He looked back at Hel as he started walking "I'll grab the kit thing I guess." he walked up to the cart and grabbed one of the kits and returned back by Hel's side. "You want to stay and do this or leave.....cuz I'm staying this sounds funner then being in a dorm room or something." He swung the kit around as he headed off to follow the rest of the group that was tagging along, giving a quick glance back to see if Hel was coming.

After a few minutes Monty noticed a few others had some type of bottle or something he didn't have, and that just wasn't' going to work for him, if others had it he wanted it to. He managed to get up behind Elk " I didn't get one of those bottle looking things some of the others have, can you give me one? He said almost in a pathetic tone of voice.

Lucyal
Have a late night replay before bed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:09 am
LATECOMER NO PARTNER

Eisheth wasn't particularly sure what were she doing there; she has been out of the clan's and Amityville affairs for a while.

However the scarefari relocation project sounded interesting indeed; queen knows what sort of exciting things she might stumble upon.  

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:21 am
Hel pumped her fists excitedly. “Yessssssss!” She hissed. “Physical labor!” She was very stoked about this, okay, not to mention it was going to be a four hour walk! AWESOME.

“Huh?” She looked over at Monty. “Wha—OF COURSE!” She cried. “Of course I am going! I can not let a first year show me up!” The reaper teased. She immediately ran after the Undead, and picked up a kit, shoes, and a coat, and set to following after him, along with the others who were going. As they started this intense walk, the reaper was content to hum a bit, but looked over at Monty as he asked Elk about a bottle. Oh…poor kid! Luckily she had brought some water with her in a bag already, knowing she was going to be moving things.

While she walked and waited for Monty to get his issue resolved, she couldn’t help but also get someone else’s attention. “PSSSSSSSST.” She started again, not so subtle at all. “MEROPE.” If he turned around, Hel would be waving like a mad woman at him with a grin.

littledevils freakzoid
: D

Marushii

Keeping track of my choices

-You tag along
-You brought water with you

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:47 am
After a few minutes of trying to talk to Elk about the bottle, he got a little annoyed and walked off to catch up to Hel who was waving like crazy to someone in front of them. He kept looking around at the others with their bottles and kicked a little rock out of his way in frustration. He turned back to look at Elk and then back to Hel "So have you ever relocated stuff in the forest before?" he muttered as he started waving to whoever it was Hel was waving at.

Lucyal

Marushii
Monty is a dork and wants to wave to lol

littledevils freakzoid

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:18 am
Fai pulled out another bottle of water from his robes and took a small sip before corking and putting it away again. "So... this is minipet related, I take it--do you have any minipets as pets?" He'd learned a bit about the relationship between students and minipets during a conversation with a scareling named Siddie. It was still a bit strange to him, actually.

Alicia Firestar
No worries! Feel better!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:41 am
Under normal circumstances, the Death Guardian would be more than thrilled to have Nergui as his partner, especially on school sanctioned expeditions such as this. It was always nice to have a friend along, especially one that understood his troubles more acutely than others might. But hadn't the green teacher lady said they should pair up with.... Younger students?
Mild surprise colored his face when the Priestess slipped her arm through his, but he quickly changed it to show her a grin and a nod of the head. At her words, he faltered and carefully unhinged her arm from his own.
"As much as I do adore being your partner in crime, I am afraid the ah... Teacher mentioned helping the young students? You have been here longer than I. It would be a waste to have some young scareling miss something that you could teach them." He told her with a smile and a small pat on the head before he maneuvered around her to find a student to partner with.
Before he left he gave Nergui an apologetic look because he did wish he didn't have to pair up with a student. They were so...... Little.

The sight of springy blue hair caught his attention quickly and the Guardian quite quickly navigated over to stand before Piper, peering down at her for a moment. She was really fluffy oh gods...
"You are partnerless. And you look awfully young. I will... Accompany you unless you have other objections." But who could object to a big strong Horsemen who just wanted to touch your super fluffy hair??

Beejoux
Ah! Sorry doll! ;3; Previously stolen~

Ol-j-man

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:55 am
CURRENTLY PARTNERLESS *U*///

After a careful observation of the first years (or the ones that looked like first years), the witch decided that maybe she would just wait over here with Mort and Alexander.
"Woooow a four hour walk? Sounds like fun!" Walking was easy, even for four hours. She had worn her favorite boots, after all, er, well. Her favorite walking boots, as it were. At least she would be in good company!
"And relocating minis! That sounds like a lot of good work. Maybe I'll make you both take turns carrying me so I'm not too tired when we get there!" This made the witch cackle because she wasn't a fancy undead with amazing stamina and she was totally going to use this to her own advantage, alright.

Seussi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:29 pm
Ignoring his sister. Yep that was just what he was going to do. Soon he'd be graduated and moving out on his own and he didn't need to deal with her or anybody else's stupid decisions anymore, and could focus on being an adult and on his own bad decision making.

With the arrival of Elk, Alex had to smile. Even after the mention of a long walk, still smiling, because while he might be lazy, he knew that if this was the type of unlife that he eventually wanted for himself, one of adventure and learning about the world, sacrifices would need to be made.

He also still needed to find a partner.

"Sooooo I think most of the first years are taken?" He shifted his glance towards Mort, questioning, and then caught sight of a the cat man himself, Jack. Bringing two fingers to his lips, he blew out a shrill whistle towards the other tall and lean boil. "Jack! Previously the fairest lady at the prom!" He had cupped hands to his hands to his mouth now.

"Get your handsome tail over here!" He grinned, letting his hands drop and offering Belladonna a smile and an innocent shrug. "You two will probably want to go together, right?"

Ol-j-man
AyeAvast
Nerpin

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:31 pm
"Pleased to meet you Falair. I am Imryn, a second year student here at the academy." She replied while taking the kit and coat from her. For now the coat just hung over her arm, as she was a little hesitant to make the proper holes in it for her wings but if nothing else she would wear it backwards. "Might as well take it along, just in case. Can never be too careful with these trips, even just classes."

Though as they started out, she was feeling a little embarassed not to be as prepared as she probably should have been, especially when knowing the scarefari was going to be their main focus of the day. "Sadly, I did not bring any water with me. If you will excuse me for a moment..." she said with a little sigh and headed over towards Elk. "Excuse me professor, do you have any extra water?"

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:00 pm
"Ah, a second year." Falair was only a little confused on what a second year meant but she went with it anyhow. Luckily for Falair though she was used to long trecks, like most of her clan, and had small bottles of water. But just for sipping. Getting sick from guzzling water was not something she would like to repeat from her youth.

Although she did not disclose this to her partner, if she needed water later on Falair would be perfectly happy to supply her with a few sips.

With everything gotten it was time to move out. Wiggling her toes inside her shoes, the Alchemist began to follow along. Eyeballing Fai a couple of times when he himself was sipping from small bottles he too had on his person.

"So tell me Imryn. What....species are you?"

Katarina Everard
Ice Queen
She's watchin' you Fai. fo3of

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:29 pm
"Well, I don't have very many minipets yet." Millie admitted. "Some of my classmates have tens of pets. I have just been too busy with classes to find more. I do have a little foxfire, a fish and a pygmy dragon egg. The dragon egg was a gift from our last trip out to the scarefari. "

Millie took a moment to size Faiyun up. "I think you'd like the foxfire." She offered, "It's got a skull on it's head. It's been coming to my room pretty often from the closet so I guess it wanted to stay. I'll have to show it to you sometime."

Ice Queen

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces