Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I just need some friends... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleepy Lens

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:41 pm
Unfortunately, it is time for me to go now, but I will come back another time. Conversation amongst yourselves is encouraged in my absence, so don't be nervous. We're all girls here after all~ *bows*

I bid thee adieu, mademoiselles~  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:43 pm
Yokies
Tao Yoshi

"Me" time is the best time. emotion_dealwithit

I can understand that. Many of my friendships have changed over the years, and of course in relation to myself and others getting older. Things have definitely changed, I can talk about more things with my friends that I wouldn't have dreamed of doing so before, we have more things in common, more things to celebrate, worry over, all of that. We're adults now, it's scary. xD
I hear you on that. It's a great feeling. Before Tumblr, I would never tell my friend I was into certain NSFW material like futanari and the like...until I posted that stuff non-stop. That's the best part about friendships though!  

Sleepy Lens

Lover

Exotic Sweetness

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:44 pm
Tao Yoshi
Exotic Sweetness
Tao Yoshi
Exotic Sweetness
Tao Yoshi
Exotic Sweetness
Hello! 4laugh
Hello! How are you?

And your face is a wonderful face. ^o^

I am doing very well, thank you. Yourself?

Awe, thanks for the compliment! ^_^
I am coping with life, but I see good things in the future for me, such as my very own laptop (I hope).

And you're very welcome. Honesty is the best policy~ <3

Coping is better than nothing. Just go through one day at a time, that's all we really can do. I have to get my laptop fixed. Windows decided to do an update and now my laptop won't start up. >.<

I agree. Honesty is the best policy!
[Such a pretty face~ *pokes it* >.<
*giggles* Thank you. *pokes back*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:48 pm
Tao Yoshi

I agree with you. xD I don't post really graphic stuff or anything, but I like looking at it, and my friends understand that lol.
It's just another.. hobby, I guess you can call it. P: It's nice to have people actually get that now.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

xTokyoKittyx

Friendly Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:53 pm
Tao Yoshi
xTokyoKittyx
Tao Yoshi
xTokyoKittyx
Tao Yoshi
xTokyoKittyx

I'm alright.
Hm, okay. Well I hope your day goes well.

Thank you.
You're welcome. I like your profile. It's simple, and you keep it short and sweet. Good thing I looked though, or else I would have made a bad guess on what kind of person you are when around others.

whee
You really are a cutie! *pinches your cheek* ^o^

4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:03 pm
Tao Yoshi
Ittarius
Haaaiiiiii c:

Talking is cool. And talking about cool stuff is even cooler. Wanna talk about cool stuff? biggrin
Well that depends on what you and I think is cool. I think video games are cool.

Video games are cool. But I don't really play them much anymore which is sad. :c What are your favorite games?  

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:18 pm
Tao Yoshi
xXNi-ChanXx
Hello :3

EDIT: OMG! Avi looks cute!!! :O
Hello there. And thank you so much. ^-^

Hows it hanging? xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:30 pm
Tao Yoshi
I may not share your enthusiasm, but I certainly love new company. c:

Me too. I like how you speak, it's definitely much more interesting to, in this case, read.

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:33 pm
Ittarius
Tao Yoshi
Well that depends on what you and I think is cool. I think video games are cool.

Video games are cool. But I don't really play them much anymore which is sad. :c What are your favorite games?

Oh! I like video games! I actually like them a lot. At least watching them. Have you guys tried that new zombie game "The Last Of Us"?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:33 pm
Tao Yoshi
Hello Taemii
That's really nice art in your signature. ;u;
I got it for free believe it or not. I believe it was for my birthday last September.

Hnghh. It's very nice. <3
Happy uh late-early birthday. emotion_dealwithit  

Ryuhanie

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:42 pm
Noted Musician
Ittarius
Tao Yoshi

Oh! I like video games! I actually like them a lot. At least watching them. Have you guys tried that new zombie game "The Last Of Us"?

No, I haven't. I haven't even heard of it until now... sweatdrop I don't have any of the most recent consoles, so I don't play many new games. :c  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:49 pm
Tao Yoshi

Oh but of course. Feel free to hit me up whenever. <3

Spicy Waifu

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50

Todes Sehnsucht

Timid Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:19 pm
Tao Yoshi
Todes Sehnsucht
Gaia gets really boring when none of your friends is online~
For example today.... ono
I only have a handful of friends (27) on Gaia, and none of them save for one seem to acknowledge that I still exist. Also, my loneliness stems from my offline life mostly, so I'm reaching out to you all here.

That's no problem. That's why you have this wonderful guild smile
We're here to talk to you. See how many girls talked to you here? This guild is not as inactive as I thought when I joined.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:29 am
Ittarius
Noted Musician

No, I haven't. I haven't even heard of it until now... sweatdrop I don't have any of the most recent consoles, so I don't play many new games. :c

Oh, that's alright. I don't either, but I watch gamers on youtube play the new games sometimes. It's really neat, awesome storyline c:

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:31 am
xXNi-ChanXx
Tao Yoshi
xXNi-ChanXx
Hello :3

EDIT: OMG! Avi looks cute!!! :O
Hello there. And thank you so much. ^-^

Hows it hanging? xD