Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Royal Gaurd (1x1)(Yaoi)(Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:34 am
Mirage Ryoto

User Image

User Image

I'm supposed to kill him yet...

"It would be a good idea if we just stayed here at the castle for a few days before going back into town for anything. I'm not going to be able to protect you for a while with a bad shoulder." He attempted to get up form the bed but hurt his shoulder and stopped. "Would you mind getting that little jar over there on the bed side table? In it are the bullets that your doctor pulled from my shoulder and my side. I want you to keep those. They are a reminder of your people who fight to defend you and this country."

... I just can't.

User Image

(((Haha, yeah I can see how fun it is but at the same time I frustrate myself with them.)))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:56 am
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June gently pushed Mirage down when he tried to get up. "Don't... You need to rest..." He told him.
June listened as Mirage spoke. He nodded then grabbed the jar. He looked at the bullets with a sad expression. These were the bullets that were inside Mirage... The ones that hurt him...
"I... I understand why you want me to keep them... But I don't think I can..." June told him honestly. Looking at them now, he was remembering all that happened only a few hours ago... And he didn't like it.

Out Of Character:{}

Even if It's the last thing I do...

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:26 pm
Mirage Ryoto

User Image

User Image

"I know you can. June you are stronger than you think you are don't tell yourself you aren't. Half of the people I have guarded in the past couldn't have done what you did today. You should be proud that you did that well. As for me I should have been more careful and this wouldn't have happened." He smiled when June touched his chest letting him push him down. For some odd reason it brought joy to his heart that June actually care about him.

... I just can't.

User Image

(((Haha, yeah I can see how fun it is but at the same time I frustrate myself with them.)))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:38 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June blushed a bit then looked back down at the jar. Mirage was being kind to him again... This guy was just confusing him again...
"You... You shouldn't blame yourself... It wasn't your fault... I shouldn't have gotten into your way..." June apologized. He wished he was stronger... Oh how he wished he was stronger. He didn't want Mirage to protect him... He wished he could protect himself.. Or at least protect the ones he cared about...
June sighed and stood up. "I'll leave now... You need some rest." He smiled at him gently, then began to leave the room.

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:49 pm
Mirage Ryoto

User Image

User Image

"Don't go please. I'm not good at being in white rooms alone. Please stay here with me." He looked down at his hands. Last time he was in a white room was the day his parents had died. Being in a room like that scared him to death and he wasn't sure he could handle it alone. He hadn't really noticed it until June mentioned he was going to leave but now that he was going to go Mirage looked like a wild caged animal.

... I just can't.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:30 pm
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June was about to open the door when Mirage spoke. He felt a slight pain in his chest and he turned around to look at him. "Okay..." June said gently, a bit surprised by Mirage's wild look. He went back to the chair and sat down. He then gently held Mirage's hand between both of his. "I wont leave... I promise..." He told him with a small smile.

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:03 pm
Mirage Ryoto

User Image

User Image

Mirage calmed down a bit. His heart warmed again when June took his hand. He rested a bit closing his eyes. He had a loss of blood and was becoming very tired.

... I just can't.

User Image

((()))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:48 pm
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June smiled when Mirage closed his eyes. He began to hum a tune that his father always used to hum to him when he was trying to get him to sleep. Mirage seemed like a helpless little kid to him right now... And for some strange reason... June wanted to protect him...

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:11 pm
Mirage Ryoto

User Image

User Image

Mirage smiled in his sleep. After a couple hours he awoke again. "June, you are still here."

... I just can't.

User Image

((()))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:50 pm
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June smiled gently when he saw Mirage smile in his sleep. He blinked when he looked at his sleeping face. He was so... Beautiful... He slowly leaned forward, getting closer and closer to Mirage's face. When he was only and inch away, he snapped out of it. What was he doing? Was he really about to kiss him?!
June's face turned bright red and immediately pulled back. What was he thinking?! He sighed then let go of Mirage's hands. He had to get a hold of himself. He had been acting strangely... Is is because of this man?
When Mirage eventually woke up, he looked over at him. He smiled gently and nodded. "Of course. I promised I wouldn't leave, didn't I?" He told him.

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:58 pm
Mirage Ryoto

User Image

User Image

"I wasn't sure you would stay. I didn't sleep for very long did I?" He was worried he had slept for days.

... I just can't.

User Image

((()))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:08 pm
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June lightly chuckled and shook his head. "No... Only a few hours," he told him, finding Mirage cute that he was a bit panicky.
June looked over at the clock. It was late afternoon now. He had missed lunch because of everything that happened. "I'll go ask for the chief to make us some lunch." He told him then looked at Mirage. "I'll be right back, okay? I promise," he said then went to the door. When he opened it, he saw Killian. "Oh! Killian! Wait up!" He called then ran up after him.
When June caught up to him, Killian smiled. "What's wrong Prince June?" Killian asked. "Can you asked Micheal to make us lunch?" He asked him. Killian nodded. "Of course Prince June. Right away." He told him then walked off.
June smiled then went back to the room. He immediately went to where he previously sat, sitting down in the chair right next to Mirage's bed.

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:15 pm
Mirage Ryoto

User Image

User Image

"Thanks for staying with me. Hospitals are my only down fall." Marige noticed the change in June. To Mirage June seemed happier than he ha before.

... I just can't.

User Image

((()))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:37 pm
User Image
June Clayworth

I will get rid of you...

June smiled at him. "No problem," he told him. A few minutes later, Killian came in with food for June and Mirage. "Here you go. Enjoy," he told him. Killian stayed a few more minutes to check on Mirage before he left the room.
June's stomach growled and he began to eat. It felt like he hadn't eaten all day...

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:39 pm
Mirage Ryoto

User Image

User Image

Mirage didn't bother to eat, he was still weak from the blood loss. He rested and watched June eat. Something about June had him wondering what it would be like to be in a relationship with someone. No, not really possible in my line of work. I can't spend any time with another person while I am guarding June. Although, I would like to be close to someone for once it would be nice to share things with someone who really cared about me. What am I thinking I'm an orphan and too consumed in my work. June maybe a spoiled rich prince but he has a good heart.

... I just can't.

User Image

((()))

Yoshimi Sohma

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items