Submit

do you remember me
  no but gold's nice so
  omg yes
View Results

yummeh-applesauces

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:38 pm
SilentShadowDreamer
ALL THE IBUPROFEN. I'm glad your finger's better! 8D Well, I'll be around once you manage--I've been so laaaaaaazy lately. :S

maan ibuprofen and i have gotten so close to each other lately it's crazy. the amount of headaches i get is just jdsfdsf
haha okie. i know that feel. i've been procrastinating my summer work so bad because of laziness sjhgfdsf.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:40 pm
yummeh-applesauces

maan ibuprofen and i have gotten so close to each other lately it's crazy. the amount of headaches i get is just jdsfdsf
haha okie. i know that feel. i've been procrastinating my summer work so bad because of laziness sjhgfdsf.

It was my best buddy before it crapped out on me and stopped working. I didn't even know ibuprofen could do that and I was ******** heartbroken. But seriously maybe you should get that headache thing checked out.

Lulz, exactly. It's like, work, sleep, repeat. Who has time to do anything else?  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

yummeh-applesauces

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:45 pm
SilentShadowDreamer

It was my best buddy before it crapped out on me and stopped working. I didn't even know ibuprofen could do that and I was ******** heartbroken. But seriously maybe you should get that headache thing checked out.

Lulz, exactly. It's like, work, sleep, repeat. Who has time to do anything else?

oh gosh. i'll dread the day it stops working for me ahah. yeaah i figure i oughta. my friend thinks i might just need to update my prescription for my glasses or whatever.

haha yes. ikr. just an average day in the life.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:49 pm
yummeh-applesauces

oh gosh. i'll dread the day it stops working for me ahah. yeaah i figure i oughta. my friend thinks i might just need to update my prescription for my glasses or whatever.

haha yes. ikr. just an average day in the life.

Be afraid, so very afraid, because nothing else works nearly as well. Well, even if it is the glasses, still, get it checked out. It's a good thing to know. OTL

Plus internet, obviously, though I can never seem to actually make myself do anything while on the computer. So many posts to write and none getting written...  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

yummeh-applesauces

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:51 pm
SilentShadowDreamer
Be afraid, so very afraid, because nothing else works nearly as well. Well, even if it is the glasses, still, get it checked out. It's a good thing to know. OTL

Plus internet, obviously, though I can never seem to actually make myself do anything while on the computer. So many posts to write and none getting written...

oh lordy. and okaay i will.

i know that feel. so many things i want to write or try to at least and it never gets written because my brain is just dsjfsdfp

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:53 pm
yummeh-applesauces

oh lordy. and okaay i will.

i know that feel. so many things i want to write or try to at least and it never gets written because my brain is just dsjfsdfp

Yay. <3 Make sure your doctor-type-person doesn't derp at you though kay because sometimes they do.

YES THIS RIGHT HERE THIS. You and vodka are the only ones who understand my pain. OTL  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

yummeh-applesauces

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:58 pm
SilentShadowDreamer
Yay. <3 Make sure your doctor-type-person doesn't derp at you though kay because sometimes they do.

YES THIS RIGHT HERE THIS. You and vodka are the only ones who understand my pain. OTL

haha okay i'll make sure

aww. you understand my feel too haha. i'm not alone in this worldd.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:03 pm
yummeh-applesauces

haha okay i'll make sure

aww. you understand my feel too haha. i'm not alone in this worldd.

*Silent stamp of approval*

Now is the time to go Youtube some corny song about not being alone, I think. But I'm too lazy. Anyway, off to type another sentence of the story I thought up two weeks ago. OTL  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas