Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Escape from Zombie High!! ((OPEN&ACCEPTING!!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tate looked at the young woman who spoke first, saying she would go with him. When she pulled out a wallet he could not help but chuckle. "In a time like this, break open the machine and take the food. Save the money for better emergencies. I will take Aurora to the nurses office and gather anything and everything in there. Two or three go for the vendors and the rest to the buses. Get in the first one you can and make sure you lock the back. Don't need these nasty a**holes getting in." He said with a bit of a crack in tone. He was trying to be strong, like the rest, but was still terrified. He did not hesitate. The longer they waited, the darker it would get and harder to get out from these hoards. He picked up Aurora with nail gun in hand and ran out of the room. "We are very lucky...Everyone seems so level headed even through this mayhem." She said softly, keeping her eyes locked down the halls. As they ran past zombies, they dropped with each scoped shot of the nails. She had a good shot. They reached the infirmary, Tate let Aurora down and began to rummage through some drawers. Aurora tried to open the storage closet but it was locked. She looked into the nurses separated office and saw the keys on the desk. A sigh of relief escaped her lips as she grabbed the keys and unlocked the door. opening she found two large duffel bags, tossed one to Tate and began packing the bag. She put a few spare white Tees, some boxer shorts, a couple sports bras and even socks into her bag while Tate rounded up all medicines, bandages and even crackers that the nurse had for stomach aches. With bags full, the two raced out of the room and down the halls.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:14 pm
(-looks- OMG, last I posted was almost an entire week ago. I promise I haven't forgotten about this roleplay. XD -dies-
p.s. Would it be okay for me to say that, when Daniel goes to his house, his parents say that the zombie epidemic has spread to the neighboring cities/towns?)

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

dreamyumei

Charitable Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:35 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·•ambree Ðiane illcrest•·.·´¯`·.·•

Cambree suddenly found herself being overwhelmed with all the people that were surviving. She couldn't be happier. Don't get her wrong. However she was a mute... No one could understand her. She was ushered into the room, and stayed out of peoples way. She clutched her iron skillet. It was obvious she was scared, but what was she more afraid of. The zombies, or the large crowd of people who couldn't understand her.

She looked to each one before she saw Tate and Aurora run off for the nurses office. All the while staying quiet even in her mind. She knew she was going to go to the buses. She could be of help there if anything like debris was blocking it. With her power she could easily move it.

Єmotion: Scared~
ℒocation: Lounge~
ℂompany: Everyone?~
Ѻut.ɵf.Ȼandy: Holy crap, sorry about my absence!! And I apologize for the craptasticness above.~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:58 am
Felicia finally found some energy to stand and gave a grin. "Don't worry about the vendors, Attina and I will get it done." She said walking towards the door. In her hand she was manipulating a piece of green goo. She opened the door and threw it towards the wall at the hall entrance and spread it to the other wall. "Well we are safe that way. Attina are you coming or what?! You all just head to the parking lot like the other two said. We'll introduce each other after wards!"

Attina nodded slightly and picked up some pieces of metal, including paper clips and staples. Okay so she didn't really have a power, but atleast she had great aim. She took off after a moment behind Felicia and soon the two were heading towards the cafeteria. Once there they had to be careful. They found several backpacks just lying around, where students had probably dropped them in their fright.

Grabbing two larger ones, the twins emptied them before heading to the hall with the vending machines. "That guy was right, Felicia we need to get the stuff out without using money." She said quietly. Felicia nodded and pointed at the locks on the side. Attina nodded and started on getting the locks undone with a paperclip while Felicia looked for any keys or something.

After several tries, Attina got one of the machines open and the two started stuffing bags of chips and well anything into the bookbags... Okay so the bookbags were full and there wasn't much in them. Felicia looked around and an idea struck. "The gym! There have to be duffel bags in there! I'll be right back." Attina nodded and went to opening the other vending machines and Felicia headed to the gym which wasn't far away. There were plenty of flesh eaters in there. Some in gym shorts. She cringed slghtly before sneaking in past some of the flesh heads by taking the teachers entrance. Slipping into the teachers room she grabbed the keys to the locker rooms and the equipment storage and anything else of use. Like one security gun. That would be helpful. She smiled as she headed to the equipment storage rooms first. And quickly grabbed the bag for basket balls. That would be large enough, but maybe too large?  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:16 pm
minus infinity
(-looks- OMG, last I posted was almost an entire week ago. I promise I haven't forgotten about this roleplay. XD -dies-
p.s. Would it be okay for me to say that, when Daniel goes to his house, his parents say that the zombie epidemic has spread to the neighboring cities/towns?)

ooc;; Not a problem! I thought it already died, came back to find i was quite behind as well. Sure thing ^^ DOES ANYONE HAVE A CELL PHONE IN THIS RP?! I feel like there should be cell phones <.<

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:45 pm
(((Scratch, people used their cell phones, but no one answered.)))  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:09 pm
[ yeah. my characters tried using the school phone. no work. and they were in PE so no belongs. razz frankly I'm a little lazy on posting. I'll get to it sometime this weekend. ]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:56 am
[[ooc;; cell phone, not school phone razz Though that makes sense. No reception what so ever.

bumpy.]]

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 am
(Will post soon. Laziness and mild writer's block is not a good combination.)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:40 am
(((I'm just waiting for everyone else to post)))  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:16 pm
(Sorry this took me so long.)

User Image
The screaming had stopped, and now there was only an eerie silence. Somebody began to cry near the back of the classroom.
Then there were the moans again. Closer.

Wait a minute, how could Mrs. Sherwood have willingly sent Elizabeth outside knowing there were zombies? It wasn't really like she was a troublemaker, it was just that she liked to skip class every once in a while...
Well, good for her then. She wouldn't have to ever worry about coming to English class again, Sofia thought. From here on out she had more important things to worry about.

Closer, closer...
Realizing she really didn't want to deal with the instructions that Mrs.Sherwood still continued to dole out, Sofia lifted one of her hands. This was how she turned herself invisible: concentration, and a swirling movement of her hand from head to toe as though holding some sort of magic wand. The process took only a second, and although unfortunately she could be seen if something were to spill on her Sofia was now invisible. She had even trained herself over the years to be totally silent during the time she was invisible, because if she happened to breathe too hard or sneezed it just ruined everything. So, anyway, yeah. She was invisible, had the power since she was a toddler. Usually liked to play tricks on her parents in her younger years.
Mom, Dad, are you still alive?
Sofia left the classroom without hesitation, kind of perversely happy that she wouldn't have to worry about that stupid essay.
Au revoir...

Daniel, who usually liked to run anyway, reached his house soon enough. Breathless, sweaty, and almost run over about a dozen different times, Daniel was actually almost surprised to see that the house looked just as it had that morning. There were no zombies crawling through the door, the windows remained unbroken. The house looked almost... normal, if such a word existed. Nothing would be normal from here on out, not ever. Give it a few hours, Daniel couldn't help but think cynically. In a few hours, they'll be here. We have no time.
With a shaky sigh, Daniel opened the front door via the housekey in his pocket and walked in. The couches weren't overturned, there was no blood splatter or broken glass... his mother's prized vase still stood proud on an end table...
But it was too quiet. Usually, his triplet siblings were moving rackets twenty-four hours a day seven days a week.
Mom, Dad, Darryl, Carol, Charlotte?
Up here, Daniel.
His mother's voice, coming from upstairs. They were probably watching TV, of course. The news, right...
All he'd heard until now was the rushing of blood in his ears. We have no time. We've got to get the hell out of here.
Daniel climbed the stairs up into the loft with those words in his head. The loft he walked into consisted of one big room that was used kind of like a den, with recliners for his parents and a simple television. The six-year-old triplets, he saw, were sharing the laps of their parents. Daniel, however, elected to stand as he watched the news anchor deliver the grim news he technically already knew.
But then, it got worse.
The world was definitely going to hell.
Spreading throughout the neighboring towns...
They had to get out of here. Now. If Daniel had to drag his parents away from the television they were suddenly glued to, he wouldn't really mind it. Was there even time to pack a few things? The triplets' prized toys, the heirlooms of their family? It was only a matter of time before the zombies would get to their house, since it was only about a mile from the high school. Where had this all originated, anyway?
The origins of this crisis are currently unknown...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:55 pm
User Image

User Image

Ren nodded, watching as Aurora and Tate left for the nurse's office and Felicia and Attina left for the vending machines. He would've volunteered himself, but there were much more braver souls than him. He raised his hand, trying to catch the attention of all the rest. There was Lenore, and the boy named Ross; Cambree, Maverick, and the two brothers. Ren took a breath. "Alright, let's go. I'm not waiting any longer," he murmured. Ren stepped over to the door, hesitating with opening it before he did, and moved into the hall.
He closed his eyes, concentrating on his radius, everyone's presence behind him tingling except Maverick's. His was silent, but not like one of those zombies. The zombies had a static sound; Maverick's was like complete silence and peace. Ren had never come across anyone that he couldn't read, and now wondered why he had never noticed Maverick until now. Perhaps it was because there were so many other students and teachers and others with their thoughts that Ren had failed to notice Maverick all these years. Now that everyone was either a zombie, and there were fewer minds to read, Maverick was more apparent. He breathed, before snapping open his eyes.

Too late, for the zombie near the door bashed into him. Ren swung his bat at the zombie's arm, smashing the undead thing into the wall as Ren grunted in both fear and aggression. The zombie merely grabbed the bat, pulling it from Ren with some odd unknown strength, burning Ren's hands with soon-to-be blisters. Ren scooted back, now defenseless. Lenore screamed quietly, desperate in wanting to help him but not knowing how to do so.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:59 pm
Felicia had tossed the bag of basketballs to one side and started searching for actual duffel bags. She had concluded, that yes having enough that would fit in the basketball bag, would be great... But it was just too large. Finally she found some duffel bags full of equipment and started emptying them. Only taking certain things back from the floor because they would be useful. Like a tennis racket. After she was finished with that she picked up a basketball since she had made some noise. And when she got to where she could easily throw the ball without being noticed, she tossed it in. She quickly dodged back behind the wall and waited for the movement to start towards where she had thrown the ball. She turned her head to peak around the corner and all the flesh heads were over where the ball was, so she made her escape towards where the vending machines were...

When she got there, all the machines were open but Attina was not in sight. She walked closer to the machines and there were four flesh heads where she had left her twin. She looked around them frantically hoping they hadn't gotten to her... But no, they were just sitting there... Where had Attina disappeared too? Then...

Attina jumped out of a doorway with a bat in hand and swung at the heads of the previous students. One caved in and the creature fell but the other three weren't affected. She trembled as the bat was taken from her and started after her. She backed up to the wall and knew death was coming when it didn't. She opened her eyes and found the zombies were being chewed on by giant man-eating flowers. She turned to see her twin standing there looking like she might fall over but she had the duffel bags. She smiled wearily and the two started filling the four duffel bags, Felicia had found, with food and drinks. Yeah it wasn't really healthy but it was something right?

"To the parking lot?""To the parking lot."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:38 pm
(Bump. Will post when I can think of something. XD Boris, is it okay if Sofia comes around and interacts with Icarus?)

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:58 pm
(((Of course Sofia can interact with Icarus.)))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff