Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Sonic Roleplays
**Rebooted** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:48 pm
Seth had a smile plastered on his face. Not because of any changes in his or Ella's standings in the exchange of words, but the growing ridiculousness of the situation. Now there were three additional voices in the conversation and Ella had fallen back to her innocent state. This situation was just classic comedy. "If only your acting was as good as your looks. I might've actually gone to the school plays you were cast in." He said with a light chuckle. "...And how are you doing this fine morning, madam?" He said as he turned his attention to Rose.

Martini waved off the glock. "Pshhh. The thing always jammed on me anyway... Go ahead and turn it in." He said, not noticing he just said it was his.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:55 pm
The boy's expression became more and more worried as the scene before him played out. The last thing he wanted to do was be in the middle of a conflict. Ears dipped down nervously, he looked for an opening in the crowd. As soon as the hallways finally started thinning, the boy slipped out of the crowd that had gathered because of him. He stood in his temporary haven, the underside of the nearest staircase, and waited there until he heard silence.

"Mye... lin? Myelin, huh?" he read. "Well that a sweet name for someone like you." Dex took a rag out from his pocket and held Myelin's cheek for a moment, wiping off some smudges that had recently taken residence on her face. He tucked the rag away again and smiled. "I should repay you for your help. I insist. Would you... mind if I paid for lunch?" he asked.

The large bird in the corner on the perch opened its beak wide and stretched its magnificent wings and i slowly woke from it's nap. It feathers were still fluffed outward as an animal instinct to make himself look bigger as he slept. His eyes opened slightly and fixated on the guests. His eyes were a steel grey, and their gaze was practically as sharp as a masterfully crafted sword, as they peered right through Scarlet, sensing something off about her.

Swift smiled and held out a hand for Timothyto shake. "Nice to meet you too!" he said. "Hey, you like beef, right?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:07 pm
((Well, at least SOMEONE acknowledges me...Thanks, Haven.))

Mat looked up at the girl, smiling although his face was bright red. He accepted the book, and stood, dusting himself off. He turned to look at who he had crashed into, and saw that it was Ella. He couldn't even speak, just found himself very happy that she was paying more attention to the boy who had purposefully inflicted her wrath. He scurried away, pulling Kat along with him, though she had really wanted a moment to enjoy the way he got away with saying that to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kat desperately wanted to be able to say something like that to the prissy b***h, but she knew it would only escalate to violence. Kat often found herself having to hold her tongue because she knew exactly how it would end up. When Mat turned down the hall, she stalled, wondering if there would be any more to see. Most people who attacked the queen weren't nearly this smart or witty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She actually ended up arriving among the first few people, which was not quite so bad as being late. Art wasn't a very group oriented thing, and was a bit more expressive, so she found it much easier to relax here. Sometimes, people even showed a bit of interest in her work, and she didn't mind explaining it as long as afterwards she had a moment to calm her pounding heart and still her shaking hands. She had no friends in this class; despite occasional interest, she was far more to herself, seeing as no one ever leans over to ask you a question about what you're doing in art.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:23 pm
After waving at the leaving Mat, Rose turned back towards Seth. Knowing he had spoken, she placed her hands in front of her on her dress and politely bowed. "I'm fine! And you?" She cheerfully said, the childish edge creeping back into her voice.

Haven raised an eyebrow. "It is yours, then!"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:50 pm
Sciz sat down on a nearby bench as Martini, in a drunken haze, was giving away his pistol. He finally noticed the vibrating in his pocket as the last ring gave out and viewed Roman's message, to which he replied with a simple No. He leaned forward and rested his arms on his knees, waiting for Martini to finish up with Haven. He was bored out of his mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:56 pm
Spyke growled and got right in Phoenix's face. "Take them off now, are you just going to be afraid of your powers all you life or are you going to control them!"

Roman looks at the text and sighs. "Well that plan bomb...looks like I'm dragging you to my favorite hang out, a certain bar in the city." Roman then grabs Jay and drags him off. "Hmm I wonder which girls is available later on today." Jay sighs and lets Roman drag him off. "The quicker this is over the quicker i can get back to the lab."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:06 pm
Phoenix jumped, and quickly removed the band from his right wrist. Almost immediately, his fist caught on fire and a huge beam of it launched at Spyke.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:10 pm
Ella was at her wit's end. After being insulted today far more than usual- at least, to her face- knocked into by some kid, and now abandoned by her one lone "defender," she was ready to scream.
And she did.
She let out a sharp cry, one of frustration. One could taste her spoiled nature in her footsteps as she marched away, leaving the confrontation behind. If they told that she'd left the fight, no one would believe them, anyway; more because of Ella's ability to wreck the life of whomever said otherwise than because of her integrity.
She sought solitude as honest tears welled in her eyes. Her insides felt broken, and she wanted to pass out. She wished she'd eaten that bagel her mother offered her that morning.
She dove underneath the staircase and let out a quick whimper, covering her eyes with her hands, not noticing the figure who was already there.
Myelin blushed heavily; was this stranger serious?
She paused to think a moment, biting her lip in doing so. She wanted to learn more about this stranger, but she really needed to get her errand done, and let her father know where she would be going.
She sighed. Communicating would be so much easier if he spoke sign language. She decided to give it a shot, motioning with her hands slowly. She looked at him shyly and asked, Do you understand me?
Timothy's ears bent back. He flinched, waiting for the hand to move across his face at a fast pace and leave a mark.
He waited a moment before realizing that Swift wanted to shake his hand. He bit his tongue hard as he took it, a feeling of embarrassment overtaking him. He held on a little too long, lost in Swift's powerful eyes.
He remembered that he had been asked a question, and responded quickly, "B-beef? I-I can't s-say I-I've ever h-had it before."

Scarlet felt a pair of eyes on her back, and she did a double-take as she looked at the bird. It seemed majestic, powerful, and commanding. She smiled, thinking it reminded her of herself.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:27 pm
The boy jumped slightly as he saw the very girl he had attempted to escape duck into the very staircase he had hidden into. He braced himself, ready for whatever else could possibly happen... but it never came. His body relaxed as he realized that Ella hadn't even noticed he was standing there. And... she had even begun to cry. They boys ears ducked behind his head as he immediately felt sympathy for Ella. He wasn't sure what had happened, but there was no reason she deserved to be so sad.

They boy carefully knelt beside Ella and nervously placed a hand on her shoulder. "H... Hey. Are... Are you a-alright?" he asked meekly.

It was moments like this that Dex was proud of the fact that he learned just as many seemingly useless things as he did things to further his research. Feeling dumb for not realizing it sooner, Dex excitedly began to motion his hands in the language Myelin understood the best. He still spoke his words, mostly as a guide for himself.
"Yes! Yes, I do! My name is Dex! And you're Myelin?" he said.

Swift smiled and playfully nudged Timothy's shoulder. "Then you haven't lived until you've tried some of my beef stew! I'll let you have a taste before lunch!" he said, motioning for Timothyto follow him into the kitchen, Silverlight following behind.

Now finding himself alone with the other sibling of strangers, the bird, after having made eye contact with the girl, decided to have some fun, even at its old age. "Raaw! Polly wanna cracker! Raww!" He said in a comically typical parrot voice. It was hard for himself to restrain even the slightest of giggles.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:54 pm
Ella gasped and whipped around. She scanned the face of the figure and sighed with relief, saying quietly, "Oh... It's just you." She wiped the tears from her eyes and cleared her throat. "I-I'm fine," she replied, hoping the answer would suffice. She crossed her arms and let a stray bang fall over her face.
Myelin was glowing. Her smile overtook her face, and her hands moved like lightining as she said, Oh my goodness! I didn't actualy expect you to understand me! So few people do! No one really wants to learn how to speak such a dull language. Is this even a language? I mean, do you have to be able to speak it for it to count as language? How do you 'speak' with your hands, anyway? Talking requires sound, does it not?
She quickly saw that, though smart, Dex could never have caught all of that. She blushed and slowed her pace, saying, Yes, I'm Myelin.
Timothy glanced back at Scarlet. She nodded and motioned for him to follow, giving her permission. With a smile, Timothy trotted behind the group, looking at his surroundings carefully. For all he knew, this could all be a trick in order to steal from him, or hurt him, or worse.
Feeling his paranoia set in, he suppressed it, storing it with the rest of his bottled feelings.

Scarlet turned her full attention to the bird. She moved closer to it and smirked at it as it spoke. "Aw, who's a little waste of oxygen?" she whispered in a cheery tone, "You are! Yes, you are!" She laughed and started walking around the room, searching for compartments that items could be hidden in.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:03 pm
They boy looked downtrodden, feeling as though he hadn't helped much, but he sat next to Ella, keeping some space between them. "You... t-tried to talk to me earlier, r-right...? What... did you want to talk about?" he asked quietly, his shyness obviously overtaking him.

Dex giggled as Myelin excitedly blew through her hand-speech, only to slow down to reply. "So, about my offer. What do you think? I'd love to repay you in any way you'd like." he 'said.'

Swift grabbed a tiny bowl from the cupboard and scooped a tiny portion of the stew into it, handing it to Timothy along with a spoon. "Go ahead! Try it! Blow on it first, though, it's pretty hot. You don't wanna burn your tongue." he said.

The mighty bird chuckled under his breath. "You're not much for fun, are you?" he said, his voice now revealing his old, wise state and his obviously sentient mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:06 pm
Seth snickered at Ella's escape, finding his victory extremely hilarious. Not because he won, but because Ella was receiving the attention she wanted... just not the way she wanted. "I'm doing fan-tiddly-dastic, thank you for asking. If you don't mind, though, I'd like to get to class." He said, waving a goodbye before turning a corner and climbing the staircase that led to his next class.

Martini dropped his head. "Eh ********> He muttered to himself. "Yeah, it's mine... but it doesn't really help me out anymore. I've been thinking of getting a new one lately. You can keep it. I don't care for it." He said, placing a hand on Haven's shoulder.

BOOM!!

The explosion vibrated throughout the kingdom as a bunch of fiendish-looking characters in longcoats of all kinds began climbing their way up out of sewer grates all over the city. One of them in particular was thin man in his mid twenties. He wore a black leather trench coat with black jeans and combat boots while fingerless gloves adorned his SMG-wielding hands. His face was almost completely covered by a solid metal mask, but the eyeholes behind his black mophead revealed red burned skin. He shouted to the other gentlemen to cause general chaos around the kingdom.

Jarkoven's Blood Cult was back.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:25 pm
"Oh, it's nothing," Ella replied, taking a compact out of her purse and fixing her make-up, "It's not important now."
She felt vibrations stir the ground, but paid no mind to it, attributing it to the faulty generator in the school's basement.
I'd love to go to lunch! Myelin replied. She paused for a moment and added, Though, I need to run an errand. Would you mind giving me a ride to the bakery? The nearest town's about a fifteen-minute drive from here.
Scarlet whipped around. Her eyes shot across the room like bullets, and she whispered under her breath, "s**t! Who was that?!"

Timothy held the bowl in his hands, but the sudden rumble of the earth caused him to drop it. The bowl was in tact, but the soup had spilled everywhere.
His heart pounded as he heard his sister squeal from the other room. "What the ******** are you doing in there?!" Scarlet called. Timothy felt the bottle of his emotions crack, and he grew dizzy. He quickly replied, "Nothing, n-nothing, nothing! I-I-I swear! I'm sorry! I didn't d-do anything! I p-promise!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:35 pm
The boy looked away, feeling awkward all of a sudden. He decided to stay quiet until she said something.

Dex looked worried for a moment before agreeing to drive Myelin. He walked over to the "car" and was surprised when it began running... "smoothly."

Swift jumped slightly at the rumbling. "s**t, was that an earthquake?" He said, mostly writing it off.

"Someone who would actually be rather appreciative of a cracker right about now." The bird said, waiting for the girl's reaction.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Sonic Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out