Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
The Trans-Dimensional Colosseum v.2 (Open/accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:51 pm
Strifer let out a short bark of laughter at the newcomer. "Statue, I think you over step your bounds. My gaze is enough to make some of the most fearsome creatures in the universe flinch. When I was a boy I was playing the floor is lava. I do what I want, when I want to, and there's not a thing you can do about it." With his right hand he waved her off as though he were shooing a fly away from his face before he turned back to his two new compatriots. "It seems as always that luck is on my side. I just so happen to meet two people in one place they often avoid. I think that calls for a round of drinks if I do say so myself." Strifer called over the nearest waitress, and she was at their table in no time at all. "I'll take a bottle of spiced rum, and the ladies will have whatever they'd prefer to accompany their meals." The girl nodded attentively then looked to the other two for their orders.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:45 pm
Zellik snorted derisively, crossing his arms over his chest as he settled back into his chair, finished with his food. "Why wait that long?" he questioned, although he could already guess what the answer would be. The time away, and in a strange place no less, would prove a way for the student to gain hands-on experience and knowledge. It would also allow them to develop outside of the teacher's immediate radar.

Milla shook her head, a sheepish smile on her face. She didn't actually have to consume anything to live day-to-day. It was really just a force of habit. "Thank you for the offer, but there isn't anything you could proffer."

"Ahhh!" Kris groaned, stomping a foot on the floor in frustration. In truth, he relished the opportunity to appear in front of others. He was a social creature after all. "Fine, fine, I see how it is. But ya gotta tag along with me."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:37 am
Rivera shrugged. "Oh you know, the whole 'give you time to develop away from your teacher,' BS. It's really just a legal excuse for her to be out of my reach, and thus able to make her own plans." Rivera's teacher was an OCD b***h, who knew what she was trying to accomplish while Rivera was at the Colosseum. "Plus the Colosseum gives her the unique chance to get other people to kill me so she doesn't have to fight me in battle." Which was true Rivera had known that since the day she had been told she was going to the Colosseum.

Alpha laughed, purely genuine. "The ONLY reason you want me to come is so that we can compete with our entrances." He laughed again. "Challenge accepted, though you will have to go in and introduce me.... Oh dear... Someone's pissed off Sahara." At this, Alpha sighed. "This means we get to use examples, what fun. Lets see... Zellik is an obvious choice... And Sahara wants to use a man by the name of... Strifer? Poor bloke, and since she only likes odd numbers I suppose we'll have to choose a third person, and Kris, no, not you, last time we used you we got in trouble by the Colosseum masters." Though it had been worth it, as Alpha recalled.
Sahara openly grinned. The man was either overconfident of stupid, or both, but that was just Sahara's opinion. Maybe he had a reason, maybe not, who knew? "Dinosaurs it is, I know a rather dashing one. He goes by the name of "Zellik" Perhaps you've heard of him?" Sahara had started calling Zellik that due to his green/gay skin tone. He had been rather upset when she first called him that. "But no matter, I'll make an example out of you, yet." Though gave no hint how.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:34 pm
Once Calvin finished eating he walked around the cafeteria a bit, during the course of his three years he had made many friends, though he had lost almost just as many. He say Zellik and Rivera talking and decided go avoid them, their conversation was their conversation, after all. He chatted with a few of his newer friends, one he had done a tag team battle with the week before. They talked of the mysterious challenge and of rumors floating around by whoever, about whoever. Calvin saw Evangeline at the bar and offered her a wave, hoping she would see.  

RavenStar13Forever

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:16 am
Zellik grunted in affirmation. "A scheming coward, then." Were he the teacher, a few months time away from the student would have been enough for him. The better to eliminate a potential nemesis was to strike quickly before they had the chance to truly become prepared. But, the Champion supposed it was some ridiculous rite of passage. "This battle. Kill, or defeat?"

"'Ow can someone not piss 'er off?" Kris said with a loud laugh. He feigned a pout when Alpha made it a point that the announcer himself wouldn't be directly involved in the trick. He swept his mind for any possible names that might be suitable as an example, but alas, could think of none that would be in the mess hall at that time. "Let's just choose someone close ta either of 'em." Kris said after a few moment's thought, and shrugged.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:53 pm
Strifer smiled at the girl as she politely declined. "Oh fine, then. Just know that my hospitality doesn't usually make an appearance all the time." The statue made some idle threats at him, but he completely ignored her. Threats and actions were different things. They both needed to be proven with equal amounts. The server handed him a glass, that seemed to come out of nowhere. In it was ice and spiced rum as he ordered. Mentally the bounty hunter cursed himself for not paying attention before he took a gulp from the glass. It's flavor tasted bitter and sweet all at once, and it burned as it slid down his throat. The burn stayed in his lungs and he let out a relaxed sounding breath as he set the glass down. "That's just what I needed."  

Strifer Garuwashi

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:17 pm
transformersgirl13

((Foop!))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:10 pm
Rivera thought for a moment. "If I win, it's a kill, if she win's it's defeat." Rivera said. "I plan on killing her, yet her goal is to, essentially to make me look like a weak idiot, and to... 'double' my training, which would mean it would just become harder." Rivera explained. "She can't actually kill me, because that would give others, many more capable than I, the chance too, which she doesn't want."

Alpha thought for a moment. "Yes? Maybe... We'll allow Zellik to choose, I'm sure someone has angered him today." Someone always did. "Now, shall we be going? I have a lovely I idea for mine and I'm sure Sahara's is positively demonic, or at least roller coaster like."  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:19 pm
"She'd rather kill you herself." Zellik said, half in admiration. At least, that was how he interpreted it.

Kris threw a salute to the hidden Angel. "Aye, cap'n. I can't wait to see how it all pans out!" He bounded off without another word after that, the usual spring in his step much springier right then. He led the way down the stairs and through the hallways, knowing that Alpha would be somewhere around, whether it was behind him or not. Losing track of Kris could be easy if he wanted it to be, but he didn't bother. The Angels were notorious for being able to find almost anyone in the place.

"I, ah, I actually don't need sustenance to sustain myself..." Milla said after watching Strifer down the drink he had ordered. She began to braid two long chunks of her hair absently as she spoke.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:26 pm
Rivera put on a thoughtful expression. "Yes and no. Yes: she probably wants my head on a steak. No: me being alive is the only thing keeping her alive." Rivera explained.

Alpha follows Kris almost effortlessly. Almost, since he had to go around a few obstacles, but since alpha knew where Kris was going, he knew just where to go. He wondered how compliant Zellik was feeling today, since that would concern the act. Also with who the champion chose.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:47 am
Ceily shook her head at the mention of a drink. "Oh no, I don't like the taste." She smiled gently and nervously looked between the angel and Strifer as it was a one way conversation. She almost felt bad that the angel was being ignored. She caught the waitress before she left again. "I would like some juice though. Uhh... Grape?" The woman nodded and went off to travel through the throng of warriors. "I don't see how you can drink that stuff" She directed at Strifer as she made a face and eyed the drink in his hands.

Evangiline happened to glance at Calvin as he waived at her. She smiled at him before returning her attention to the two goons that just couldn't get the point. Five more minutes, five more minutes. She reminded herself as she eyed the clock. The two men from earlier were telling her the most wretched jokes. How did they think this was funny? She just smiled at them sweetly and faked her best laugh while she laid on the drinks.

One of them tipped over their drink and it landed all over the enchantress. Her crimson eyes turned to the men as they held up their hands. "Sorreh, missss." The one's voices slurred. Another waitress was already beside Evangiline and trying to help clean her up. Without anyone knowing why the guy started screaming in agony and several men went to help him. He was holding his leg. The blonde smiled gently "Oh, it seems he's still in pain from his battle. Quickly, someone help him to the medic." She started to chuckle to herself as they carried the warrior off. Her co-worker held a look of concern for the man, knowing good and well what just happened. "I feel sorry for anyone that treads on your soil." That made Evangiline laugh as she brushed off her dress. "Well I'm out. Thanks for the help."

She left from behind the counter and made her way over to Calvin. "Soo. I need to stop by my room first if that's okay with you." She smiled and ignored the others he was talking too as they asked about her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:12 am
Calvin talked with the guys for a few more minutes before Evangeline walked up. "Y-yeah, sure." He said, standing up fast, hitting his knee on the table, a couple of guys snickered, and one wolf whistled, Calvin blushed. "Oh hush you." He started, luckily another one of the guys came to his aid."Yeah, not like YOU can get a girl." They all laughed as Calvin walked with Evangeline. "Sure, I don't mind. I can wait outside as you change, or wherever you need me to wait." He said, with a cough and a blush. Calvin knee hurt from hitting the table so hard, but he ignored it, it wasn't to much of a bother. "So, ah, what do you want to do today, er, while we're able to hang out." Calvin didn't know how long they would be able to hangout with each other today.  

RavenStar13Forever

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:01 pm
"Such an odd tradition." Zellik snorted.

As Kris descended down into the underground levels of the Colosseum, he glanced back occasionally, hoping that he might be able to spot Alpha and, if he did, freeze him in place. The man found it to be great fun when he did so, despite the fact that it would bite him in the a** later for doing so. But he chose his fun where he pleased and suffered the consequences that ensued. Within almost no time at all, Kris stood outside the entrance of the main mess hall, the one that most gladiators frequented, located on the 3rd underground level in the southern wing, and peered in. The place was nearly packed.

He sighed to himself, disliking the prospect of shoving through the throng and navigating through the tables. But just as quickly, a plan came to him. Kris reached into the pouch on his belt and pulled out two small, pink crystals. One he flung over the heads of the fighters in the mess hall, the tiny gem landing on someone's table in the approximate center of the hall. The other, he tilted his head back and swallowed. After a short moment or two, the teleportation crystals synced and he disappeared from where he was standing only to reappear on top of the table that the first crystal had landed on.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:18 am
"You're telling me..." Rivera sighed, she gazed over the warriors again, this time seeing Calvin and Evangeline. "Nice job farmer boy..." She said softly, though still loud enough for Zellik and Riven to hear. Riven looked and grinned from his spot on the floor he decided to settle on. Once Kris appeared Rivera snorted. "Hey look, it's Kris." She had met the hyper active man once or twice, he was pleasant to talk with.

Alpha actually grinned, Kris and his silly games, he had stopped two different angel's and got Alpha once, all in good spirit, Alpha knew. He watched Kris enter the mess hall, Alpha decided if he should show him up or not, and decided yes, for pay back. Alpha knew the mess hall like the back of his hand, much like over 95% of the Colosseum, the small 5% belonging to the headmasters, places that even he needded permission to enter.

Alpha decided to choose a high place in the mess hall to enter, and, deciding on not only a crackle of thunder, but also the lightning to go along with it. Alpha like loud entrances despite his rather calm nature. So, a burst of light and a thunder clap later, Alpha was standing on a ledge twenty feet above the warriors. Many had seemed startled at Kris's entrance, but Alpha's was sure to blow them away.

Rivera actually jumped at Alpha's entrance, Riven covered his ears, the inside thunderclap hurting them, since they were so sensitive. Riven gave a small whimper, Rivera just cursed in her native tongue.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:14 pm
Strifer waved a passing hand at the pale girl. "Aye, I don't need this to sustain me either, doesn't mean I don't do it." Once again the man took a swallow of his drink, this time the burn growing in his throat, and burning deep into his chest, the liquid bringing the feeling he needed. When the cyborg ordered, he flashed his pearly whites in her direction, and when she scrunched her face his only made his smirk larger. "I don't see how anyone can live without it. When you see what we see, sometimes you need to forget. I've got a lot of forgetting I have to make up for, and this way it's at least fun." It was then that a man materialized on a table in the middle of the room. Strifer's eyes caught on to him quick, his attention immediately diverted. There was something different about him. He wasn't a competitor. A fighter maybe, and he had the face of a smart a** for sure, but not a competitor.

Then the flash came, he pulled his bowler down to shield his eyes instinctively and fluidly, as though every movement he made was trained into his body. The hat came up just as the flash disappeared and when his eyes found the target, in the sky stood one of those damnable angels. Rage gripped him for a moment, and with a quick thought the ring on his drink holding hand began to glow silver. In the next moment a gauntlet of silver light covered his hand. Strifer's eyes lit up like flames as he crushed the glass, the shards unable to pierce through the silver light, and the rum sliding around all the substances to the floor. A clenched fist slowly relaxed, the glass falling to the floor. The glass made a little sound as it clanged to the ground and with another thought the gauntlet of light was gone as well, the remaining rum simply falling to the ground as though nothing had existed upon his hand. Strifer's eyes spewed fire for only a moment more before his entire demeanor relaxed as he had been earlier with the ladies. "I suppose these clowns will announce who and when we fight." It may have come out as a statement, but it was a question for the two experienced fighters at his table. It did not matter if either answered, as the answer would come soon enough.

Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff