Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
FruBa, For Anyone &&&& Everyone!!! <3 REMAKE (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna restart this shizznit????!!! :DDDDD
  YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :DDDDDDDD
  No! .-.
  Meh beh... Idk... o.O will there be cookies if we do??? :P
  Poll Whore!!!! ;DDDDDDD
  Meh hate the idea so no... >.>
  Yeah I guess I'll join... Looks semi interesting...
  Screeeeeeeewwwwwwww you guys, I'm going home... >.<
View Results

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:10 pm
User Image
                      xxNAOYA SOHMAxx

▒▒ Expression is all part of the deal when it comes to your art. ▒▒
                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A few minutes must've passed by now. At least that's what it felt like. Naoya was usually a heavy sleeper as long as he was stationary. Or mostly stationary. He didn't even notice anything Kyra might've accidentally bumped him into because of her slow pace as she dragged him along. The jerking motions did wake him up a bit, but he didn't make a sound, staying limp and glancing up at the cat and around the room to see where she was taking him. He was sure he saw the stairs a little ahead of them, but progress was quite slow. He could literally measure the inches they had moved since the moment he woke up again.

Aside from that, Naoya knew he didn't weigh that much. That could mean either Kyra wasn't that strong in the first place, she hadn't been up to any training, or she just wasn't as strong as Ritsuko. Considering how petite the girl was, he didn't find any of those possibilities surprising. Alas though, he let out a sigh. "You know, Kitty, you're not supposed to be upstairs anyway," he chided, bringing his feet under himself to stand up and take all of his weight off of Kyra, not bothering to withdraw his arm from around her shoulders. Her height was making her feel like a good armrest for him. "You could've just left me on the cou-- ... Oh." How it almost slipped by him that the couch was still in a smoldering mess with the rest of the furniture of the living room in the foyer just inches away from the front door was beyond him. But no matter. "Forget about that now. You can't get into my room anyway." Naoya was still on the groggy side, putting everything he thought of rather bluntly. None of his usually calm and relaxed air seemed to be present while he was slightly awake. It always seemed to be like an eternity before he was fully awake again, and any matters discussed with him were never sugar-coated. And he never seemed to care who was talking to him; it probably wouldn't be the best idea to talk to Akito in this state if he finally decided to come downstairs. Not even Naoya himself could gauge the amount of back sass that may escape his mouth. In that situation, he may as well find himself banished from the mansion. Mulling that thought over for a moment, he let out a light huff and gave Kyra's arm a gentle squeeze before turning her around. "Back to the kitchen, Kitty. Akito'll be pissed if he knows you almost went up there. I haven't had any coffee yet, anyway." Was he aware of the time? Likely not, but he didn't care.

▒▒ But be aware that not everything you try to show will be seen in the eyes of the viewer. ▒▒

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:23 pm
User Image
Akito Sohma

⇒I will protect you all from the outside world...

Akito smiled gently at Ritsko when she sat down on his lap. She could be so cute sometimes. He gently patted her head and held her close.
They sat there for a few minutes, Akito enjoying the little rat's warmth. He looked at the time and heavily sighed. "I assume everyone if waiting for us downstairs.... Dinner might be getting cold..." He gently put a finger under Ritsko's chin and made her look up at him. He smiled at her gently. "Shall we go little rat?" He asked her softly, looking into her eyes.

Out of Comands:{}

⇒So follow my every command, and you shall be safe...

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:29 pm
Sachiko sighed, seeming rather bored. She could tell it was getting later, according to the clock. The smell of the food was very enticing, considering her cousin Ritsko had always done quite a wonderful job cooking. Even though it was quiet, Sachiko wondered who all would even bother to show up. Though in truth, perhaps it was best not to let herself dwell on such thoughts considering the circumstances. Her expression had changed from one of slight boredom, not liking to wait for dinner to be served at such a late hour. 'No fun...' Sachiko thought tiredly, her eyes almost half closed.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:31 pm
♡ Kyra Sohma ♡

User Image

"Round & round the planets revolve round the sun
And we always seek after love and peace forever more
Growing growing woe baby we can work it out
Look up at the sky every heart is shining all today"

Kyra was never the strong one. Actually, she was really weak. And clumsy.
As she tried to drag Naoya upstairs, she kept on tripping on her own two feet. She was a helpless one...
Kyra nearly jumped when she heard Naoya speak. "Oh! Naoya-san! When did you wake up?" She asked.
Her face fell a little when Naoya reminded her that she could not go upstairs. That's right... She thought to herself. She had completely forgotten!
Kyra blinked when Naoya mentioned coffee. "Coffee? Naoya-san, if you drink coffee now, you will never be able to sleep tonight," she reminded him. "But... Dinner is done though... So we better go back and eat..." She said.
When Kyra began to walk back to the kitchen, she kept fumbling over all of the broken furniture. There was a board in the middle of the hall that she didn't notice, and she toppled over it, falling to the floor. "Owie..." She complained childishly then stood up, dusting her dress. Yep. Extremely clumsy indeed.

Out Of Cookies:{}

"I was so happy when you smiled
Your smile breaks through the clouds of grey
Far from the sunny days that lie in sleep
Waiting with patience for the spring
When the flowers will bloom renewed again
Knowing there's more beyond the pain of today
Although the scars of yesterday remain
You can keep on living as much as your heart believes
You can't be born again
All though you can change
Let's stay together always"

"Goes & goes the time goes on we are not alone
We live on together and we will find some precious things
Sometime we will smile sometime we will cry somehow
Don't forget believing yourself - Tomorrow's never die"

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:10 pm
he bedient

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Resting against Akito she had multiple thoughts fly through her head. As she wondered what he would do when he saw Kyra. Sighing deeply she looked down hoping he wouldn't get angry... Though who was she kidding? This was Akito she was talking about... Allowing another sigh out of her lips she felt his finger under her chin. Glancing up to him seeing his smile and hearing his words. She gazed to the side eyeing the wall her right ear twitching from hearing a thump from the hall way. Kyra... Glancing back to Akito she nodded once before hugging him allowing her head to rest on his shoudler."Yes... But I want a big nice hug first, kay Akito-sama...?" She said softly her arms resting around his neck as she smiled a small smile up to him. This was of course to allow Kyra to pass by not to be noticed by Akito.

That way she could make it to the kitchen before he spotted her in the hallway. She only hoped she'd get the jist of this. Her burnt umber eyes peered to the door as she listened for Kyra's foot steps. Her left ear focused on her foot steps as she tried to busy Akito. After a few moments she released Akito and stood up holding out her hand.
"Come on, before dinner gets cold..." She murmured softly nodding once which caused her glasses to slip down her nose. Relaxing as she stood she hoped that gave Kyra enough time to make it to the kitchen and sit. Because if Akito spotted her in the hallway she'd have to hold him back. And if it came to that she could only hold him for so long before he overpowered her.

User ImageUser Image

ʈɦɛ Яɑϯ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:54 pm
User Image
                      xxNAOYA SOHMAxx

Naoya frowned a bit at the cat's remark. Coffee might help normalize him again, but that would mean making it himself to get it just right. It really didn't matter what time it was; he wanted it anyway. "'S not morning without coffee," he grumbled. With a personal schedule like his, it should be understandable. As Kyra pulled away, only to fall over again he barely reacted as he simply watched apathetically. Had it been any other time, that would've been an amusing sight, but his mood was predictable at the moment. Releasing an exasperated sigh, he shook his head at her. "Such a contradiction to your animal you are," he huffed before turning his head to the hallway upstairs. He heard the voices up there alright, and quickly stepped behind Kyra to block her from view, scowling. Leaning so that he was face-level with the girl, he whispered in a hushed tone. "He's coming down now. Make yourself a small plate and get yourself out the back door, fast. Ricchan's buying you a few moments." Giving her a small nudge forward to hurry her along, he lowered himself to the floor in case that loud thud drew Akito's attention. Naoya hated having to set up a ruse, but being blunt did have its perks. It meant he wouldn't have to go into detail anyway, and he could just say what happened without mentioning anyone involved. Ah, but he could only hope that Akito wouldn't catch on. Rams were poor liars, anyway.

▒▒ But be aware that not everything you try to show will be seen in the eyes of the viewer. ▒▒

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:39 pm
User Image
Akito Sohma

Akito raised an eyebrow, wondering why Ritsko was being so affectionate today. What was this little rat hiding? Not like it mattered right now. A smile appeared on his face as he hugged, her, just like he asked. He would ask her about this later.

Akito pulled away from the hug, smiling down at her when he saw he glasses fall down her nose. He pushed them back up gently, kissing her forehead. "Alright little one," he murmered softly to her, taking her hand in his. Once he did, he began to walk to the kitchen with her. He felt calm at the moment, but who knew how long that would last...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:47 pm
♡ Kyra Sohma ♡

User Image

"Round & round the planets revolve round the sun
And we always seek after love and peace forever more
Growing growing woe baby we can work it out
Look up at the sky every heart is shining all today"

Kyra looked up at Naoya, then chuckled awkwardly. "Yes.. I know... I'm sorry..." She apologized for some reason. She used to always get called a screw up by others... So she got used to it.

Kyra's eyes widened when Naoya spoke again. Akito. Akito was comming. Kyra began to grow scared. One of the reasons why she regretted coming back... Was Akito. She knew he was get furious with her... But all she did was want to check up on her family...

Kyra fell forward slightly as she tried to get up. "I-I.... Sorry for getting you envolved... Thank you Naoya-san," she said then quickly into the kitchen. "Sachiko-san, I have to go now... I will be back though after Akito leaves. Thank you so much for today," she told her. After giving her a quick hug, Kyra grabbed a little bit of the food then ran out the back door. She did not want Akito to see her... Not when he could seriously hurt the people who helped her... It wasn't their fault... They didn't deserve to be hurt... If it came down to that, Kyra would take the blame for them all, recievcing all of their punishments.

Out Of Cookies:{}

"I was so happy when you smiled
Your smile breaks through the clouds of grey
Far from the sunny days that lie in sleep
Waiting with patience for the spring
When the flowers will bloom renewed again
Knowing there's more beyond the pain of today
Although the scars of yesterday remain
You can keep on living as much as your heart believes
You can't be born again
All though you can change
Let's stay together always"

"Goes & goes the time goes on we are not alone
We live on together and we will find some precious things
Sometime we will smile sometime we will cry somehow
Don't forget believing yourself - Tomorrow's never die"

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:36 pm
As Sachiko glanced up, she heard Kyra speak quickly. Just hearing her cousin's words seemed to really upset her as her face became one of disappointment once Kyra let go from hugging her. All she heard was that her cousin couldn't stay for even a minute longer. Sachiko looked back down at her empty plate and sighed, getting the strange feeling that dinner wasn't going to be very pleasant one bit. 'No fair, why can't we ever do one thing together without fighting?' she wondered in slight worry. She let out a tired sigh, taking a drink of her tea before placing the cup back in its place.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:09 pm
User Image
                      xxNAOYA SOHMAxx

After Kyra took her leave, Naoya turned his attention to listening for Akito and Ritsuko making their way downstairs. He did find them to be a strange pair, but he had no room to talk. It wasn't like he was jealous or anything, really. He never really thought much of them together, but at least Ritsuko knew how to keep Akito calm for a while. And Naoya wasn't completely sure about exactly how to cover for Kyra. At least until something on the carpet he knelt on caught his attention.

Of course he remembered having to use the fire extinguisher earlier. He knew he still had to clean up all the remains of what used to be the living room furniture, but he hadn't expected to see how far the powder had reached beyond the open front door and the foyer. His eye twitched at the sight. "Oi, Ricchan," he called to her as soon as he heard her descend at least halfway down the stairs, temporarily forgetting about Akito being around her. "Is the vacuum cleaner strong enough to get all of this outta the fibers?" Perhaps it was worth noting that he was now fully awake again. His tone didn't sound anywhere near as cold and grouchy as it did just moments ago with Kyra. Maybe the sight of messes just energized him.

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:48 pm
he bedient

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Listening to the actions going on down stairs she sighed hearing the familiar click of the back door. With a smile she looked up to Akito smiling as he pushed up her glasses when they slipped. Holding Akito's hand as they walked her arm wrapped around the one her hand was holding. She knew that doing this would bring him comfort and get him in a better mood. She only hoped it would help keep him from getting angry from seeing the furniture. Allowing her nerves to settle she looked downstairs seeing Naoya. Blinking she tilted her head to him slightly only to hear him call out to her. Glancing down to the fire extinguishers powder all over the carpet. A long sigh escaped her lips as she released Akito's hand and arm. Moving to the rail she jumped up over it dropping to her feet in front of Naoya.

She had a tendency to do things like that since she was put through training to defend herself if anyone haggled her. Her main manager of her shop had suggested it since she was a tiny fraile girl. Kneeling she touched the carpet her umber colored eyes softening to a great deal. She had paid so much for this carpet... It wasn't the cheapest of carpets either. Standing up she sighed deeply looking up to Naoya.
"Ehh... Sadly... No." She mumbled quietly looking like she was almost going to cry. Honestly it was because she was so disappointed in the carpet being ruined. Tomorrow she'd have to go into work and work a bit. Glancing to Akito she smiled a small smile."It'll be fine... I'll just have to go in tomorrow... And go shopping... I suppose Mr. Yagami could give me a discount... Since I'm always replacing things..." She stated with a small smile even though she was truly worried about it. Stepping aside of Naoya she walked into the kitchen seeing Sachiko. Smiling to her she began to bring the pot and rice to the table setting them on the table with utensils. Collapsing into a chair next to Sachiko she let a long sigh out before beginning to rub her temples from being frustrated with the twins antics.

User ImageUser Image

ʈɦɛ Яɑϯ

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:57 pm
Turning her gaze, Sachiko heard her cousin Ritsuko enter the dining room and begin to put the rice along with the proper utensils on the table before sitting down. She gently hugged her cousin, sensing she had been a bit stressed out, considering what had occurred. Sachiko then let go, thankful to have at least one person around to keep her company for now. "I hate bad days." she said softly in a low voice, feeling tired and hungry all at once. The one thing she wished she didn't have to do was go through summer school since she had been falling a bit behind with her grades. Yet the homework seemed to never end despite all her efforts to make everything up and return it on time.

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:04 pm
User Image
                      xxNAOYA SOHMAxx

A long sigh escaped Naoya's throat at Ritsuko's response. That wasn't what he wanted to hear at all, but he supposed it couldn't be helped. This thing was pretty damn expensive, anyway. "Eish... What a pain," he huffed exasperatedly, running his hand through his hair. At the rate any of them were getting their income, it wasn't anywhere near efficient enough for them to continue replacing anything that got broken in the house. He would be lying if he said he wasn't surprised that the mansion was still standing after everything Kyo and Sora had put it through ever since the family moved in.

He could sense how upset his cousin was, and couldn't help but feel the same way. "On the bright side, it probably has +6 fire resistance now," he said jokingly as she left to the kitchen. As of now, the only thing he felt like he could do was make light of the situation, at least until he got to handling it. Finally looking up and noticing that Akito was in the room too, his demeanor seemed to change instantaneously. Without a doubt, he figured their God had just looked around the emptied living room while he was speaking to Ritsuko. Naoya thought he felt a pain of guilt and apprehension welling up in his chest as he nervously cleared his throat, uncertain about how he would react soon enough. "Akito... J-just let me clean up here as much as I can, alright? I'll start after dinner. I can get this done by myself." His voice left him a bit shakily, but he managed to keep an even tone without it cracking. At least not a whole lot.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:20 am
User Image
Akito Sohma

Akito followed Ritsko down the staris. He frowned, seeing the mess. Sora and Kyo.. I must teach them a lesson... He mentally reminded himself as he looked at the mess.

The man raised a hand to Naoya, telling him to stop talking. "That would be to much, and I am in to good of a mood to have you do that." A kind smile appeared on his face, and he rested a hand on Naoya's shoulder. "I haven't seen much of you lately... You must come and visit me more often..." He told the man.

"I'll send repair men tomorrow. They will handle this mess." Akito announced, loud enough for Ristko to hear. "You two don't worry about a thing. Now come, let us eat," He spoke then sat down at the table, in a good yet calm mood. Usually when he was in moods like these, something always comes around to ruin it. Little did he know, that the one thing that would ruin his mood entirely, was right outside.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

TheMagicalAcidTrip

Fashionable Vampire

4,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:37 pm
(The demons are back......) Sora and I sense Akito is planning to beat our @$$3$ if he finds us and decide to run off again....... right after we place time-bombs into everyone's rooms set to detonate at midnight and wake the family!!!!!! HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Currently out of ideas, ******** off razz )  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff