Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] The Problem Child (Na'ima/Hel) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:21 pm
Na'ima smiled. "Nothing worth worrying your pretty little head over, child. I will commit this room to memory so I may deliver your ointment without issue." She pat Hel's head and wandered further into the room, curiously inspecting the items on the desk. "I am simply surprised by how...plain this room is considering the personality of the one who resides in it."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:27 pm
Hel rested her hands on her hips, and frowned at the horsewoman. “Uh huh.” She drawled, heavily sarcastic. “Well, yanno, I could always just come get it too…so that you do not have to come all the way here.” She kind of followed after the horsewoman as she went to go inspect her items, which consisted of Mac’s hat from his second year, a wooden ocarina carved by Mot, one Scaretines from Gramps, one from Mac, a whetstone from Shun, and a few other small things as well.

“Oh…” Hel scratched her jaw. “Well…that is because I am one exam away from leaving Amityville so…I got rid of a lot of my belongings and packed up the rest.”  

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:00 am
"It is no trouble, Hel. It would seem I am supposed to be doing business with a few students here anyway," Na'ima explained with some amusement, giving Hel a look that said 'we'll see how that goes'. Amarus she was fine with, she did not know the ghoul's 'partner' however. If he expected her to work with compensation only from Amarus and not from him as well he had another thing coming to him. The hat got a glance, the ocarina was picked up and inspected, and the Scarentine's from Salbei definitely got a curious look as well as.. "Hmm? Is 'Mac' your boil?" Interesting. Perhaps she would have to meet this Mac.

At the explanation on the state of her room Na'ima made a soft noise of understanding, and then realization hit her. One exam and three years. She tried not to grimace. Yes, she would definitely need to meet this Mac. Hel needed to be good and married before these three years were up.

It was her or Hel. She would choose herself.

"You're very prepared," was all she could politely manage.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:00 pm
“Oh ya?” Hel’s lips pulled up into a smirk at that look Na’ima gave her. “What kind of business?” She just idly milled about her nearly empty room, lacing her fingers together and resting them against the back of her head as the horsewoman continued to look over her items. Yeah, she didn’t have much in her room, and she realized now that it was a good thing she didn’t need to entertain anyone…as there was nothing here.

“Huh?” She blinked before she replayed the question in her head. “Oh…! Ya. He is.” She beamed. “The door right across from mine, that belongs to my best friend, Mot…he is ah…very tall and gangly looking cowboil with black hair who wants to be a boogeyman…er, which is the law enforcement of Halloween.” Because Na was a horseman, she might not be familiar with that term. See? Hel could be considerate. “But he wants to focus more on being a field medic!” Hel seemed very proud as she spoke fondly about him. “He is the one who helped me patch this up.” She gestured to her chest.

“But the door to the left…that is Mac’s. So if I am not here, odds are that I am there.” She grinned at the horsewoman, and then lowered her hands to waggle all her fingers at her, and her tone took on a teasing edge.

“You better hope he marries me in three years after I graduate, or I am moving in with you and Gramps~”

Actually, that was a lie. Hel talked to Gramps about this already, and this deal was null and void because she had a boilfriend now, but Na’ima didn’t know that, and Hel would continue to tease her with it. She knew how displeased she was about it. It was funny.

Eight

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:22 pm
Na'ima waved a hand dismissively. It wasn't that she wasn't excited to be working with Amarus, the ghoul fascinated Na'ima and she was very much looking forward to learning more about her race, its capabilities, and using her essence for her own personal experiments, but this 'business' she would apparently be assisting her with..she wasn't entirely sure about it. It seemed like a juvenile use of her abilities. Na'ima was a Sage of the Famine clan, she had worked hard to get where she was. It was almost insulting to think she would be forced to cater to children.

Heh. Like she would ever do such a thing.

"Nothing of importance, something about spookies." The details were unimportant to her.

As Hel spoke Na'ima made her way to the door to see what she was talking about. Yes, she knew who the boogeymen were, they were the ones who granted them citizenship in this place. A field medic, hm? She looked to the left. Mac's room. Hm...

"He lives very close.." She mused, rubbing her chin under her veil. Na'ima's lips twisted into a displeased grimace under her veil when Hel brought up moving in with her and Salbei. She would say nothing on that subject, nothing at all. She would not live with that ghoul. Never. Her own sanity depended on it.

"All right. Well, now that I have seen to it you are safely returned.." Na'ima turned and pointed at the bed. "You will rest, and I will have your ointment in two days."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:31 pm
“Aaaaaalright then~” Hel didn’t care to pursue the subject…spookies sounded pretty boring anyways. Now if Na said ‘explosions’ or something, then she’d be more interested. The reaper watched Na’s back as she went to go look at the doors, and she wondered why exactly she needed a visual confirmation. “Uh…ya…he does…it makes going back and forth convenient…” She eyed the horsewoman funny.

“Why are you looking at the doors?”

Hel then pouted when Na pointed at the bed. “Awwwwwwwwwwww.” She pouted more. “Okaaaaaaaaaaaay mom.” Before she’d get into bed though, she’d change out her bandages, and made to go get her first aid kit and get busy doing that.  

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:05 pm
Na'ima did not answer any questions.

Instead she narrowed her eyes at Hel when she was once again referred to as 'mom'. "You will cease referring to me as your mother. I am not your mother." Na'ima would be perfectly content never being anyone's mother. She waited while Hel changed out her bandage, making no move to offer to help; Hel was a big ghoul, she could take care of herself. She was simply here to make sure she was not wasting her time.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:10 pm
“No.” Hel replied with a grin as she went about stripping down her layers again and made quick work of taking off the old bandages, cleaning the wound which was jarred, and then wrapping it back up. She then grabbed one of her unread cottage magazines, flopped onto her bed, and gave Na a look.

“Happy now?”  

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:13 pm
"No," Na'ima answered simply because Hel had told her no. "But you will stay in bed. Do not waste my time, Hel." Na'ima fixed her veils and cast one more look to the two doors before she turned to Hel again.

"I will see you in two days. Rest well, Hel." And without another word Na'ima stepped out of the room, closing the door behind her and quietly making her way out of the reaper dormitory to return to Salbei's tent. She was a mare of her word, she would make Hel's ointment.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:15 pm
“I love you too.”

C :

“Mom.”

But then Hel was good, and stayed in bed, and read her magazine and then proceeded to harass Mac through a series of eyeMessages.  

Lucyal
Crew

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas