Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
To be Good or To Be Evil(GothicxDrak) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:24 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake don't know what to tell her about his past or anything about himself so he kissed her back

" I have a lesson on controlling my powers today. so It was so boring and you was on my mind so much..i couldn't focus " Pierre said in between kissing him
" so..what are we and how are we going to deal with this attraction because we are doing a forbidden dance with fate?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:46 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake smiled at hearing that"forbidden is like my grand father being a lich"he said it without think.he then looked down at the floor after finding out what he just said  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:55 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake smiled at hearing that"forbidden is like my grand father being a lich"he said it without think.he then looked down at the floor after finding out what he just said

Pierre looked at him with fear in her eyes " a lich!?" she said trying to calm down with a breath." how is your grandfather a lich..but you are a human" she asked as she make him look at her " Jake.. i wouldn't judge you"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:58 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake loooked deep into Pierre's eyes"i maybe human but my dark magic come from him...it's a little hard to take in but that is my family for you"he said a bit worried that she know now  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:14 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake looked deep into Pierre's eyes"i maybe human but my dark magic come from him...it's a little hard to take in but that is my family for you"he said a bit worried that she know now

Pierre tackle him again as she fall up top of him looking at him with her eyes " don't you realized that i don't care about your past..do not look at me with those eyes" She kissed him more  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:25 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around her.he rolled around on the ground with her"but you are the one here with me"he kissed her back  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:27 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around her.he rolled around on the ground with her"but you are the one here with me"he kissed her back

she begin to kiss him more passionate as she run her hair through his hair  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:40 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake felt like someone was watching them from the shadows"feel like we are being watched"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:45 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake felt like someone was watching them from the shadows"feel like we are being watched"

Pierre sat up and look at the shadow " i can feel them too" she said whispering at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:50 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake take Pierre's hand and walk her to his hideout.so both of them to be alone  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:49 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake take Pierre's hand and walk her to his hideout.so both of them to be alone

" that was weird.. I felt a powerful aura from whoever was watching us. " Pierre said scare as her hands was shaking and her body trembled with fear.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:55 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake had his guard up right now wanting to think about what that thing was.so he was hiding his fear for she can't see it right now"there noting that can get into this without my say so"he sit down on the floor with a dark look in his eyes  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:20 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Jake had his guard up right now wanting to think about what that thing was.so he was hiding his fear for she can't see it right now"there noting that can get into this without my say so"he sit down on the floor with a dark look in his eyes

" What are we going to do with that thing out there?" she asked while she sit down next to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:24 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

jake move close to Pierre and put his head on her shoulder"i don't know but we are safe inside of here"he close his eyes feeling happy around then heard the thing clawed at the wall  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers