Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Perfect Storm [Accepting&&Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

From whence did you reside?
  The present.
  The Past.
  The Future.
  >.<
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:48 pm
"Well, I could tell you all about how much technology has changed and improved since 1999. Things like computers and cell phones have made vast improvements within the past 15 years" Trace said as he pulled his iPhone from his shirt pocket to show Echo. He had tucked it in there after taking it out of one of his uniform jacket pockets before lending said jacket to Echo. "So has the internet. I'm sure you're still used to things such as dial-up." Trace loved technology and machines, most likely because that's where his gift was. He could build a machine and program it with hardly any difficulty.

"Did you just say 2042? Are you sure you don't need to go see a physician? You may be more hurt then you think" Jeremy said with real concern, but handed her the map anyway.

Cedric frowned. He didn't like not knowing what was going on. "I suppose that will have to be so. At this point, interrogation of a passing civilian will probably be our best option" he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:58 am
"Agreed. So whom should we ask?" Daniel gestured at the people in the street. As he judged them, it seemed to him that they, too, were trying to make sense of something they didn't understand. He saw some people in clothes that had been ancient in his childhood, and others looking so bizarre he was not sure they were human.

[Sorry about this, but I'll be without internet access for the next five days. I'll post as soon as I get back.]  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:04 pm
Cedric surveyed the group with a careful eye. "These people are most likely useless for the questions we want to ask. The appear to be just as confused about their surroundings as we are" he said, with disappointment. He wanted to shoot them for being useless.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:48 pm
This has all the makings of a bad scifi movie. Jake thought to himself wishing this was all a bad dream. "Well it's nice to meet you Bee. It looks like you're kinda stuck here buddy. I hope you know how to adapt to our primitive times. If you want, you can stay with me at my place for now. I'll even take you shopping for some better clothes tomorrow. He offered, not really sure what to do. After all, if time travel isn't possible in her time, what could they possibly do right now?  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:25 pm
(Um, I just realized Kitty thought it was 2042 but that was when she was born... so she should think it's 2064. Derp. So, sorry about that.)

Kitty gave Jeremy a look that clearly said no. "I am sure," she defended herself as she took the map and looked at it. "I was in my laboratory processing specimens and suddenly I wake to find myself here... and you are so sure it is 2008?" Kitty looked at him with a raised eyebrow, then turned the same gaze to the map. Just as she suspected, she didn't recognize anything. She had been hopeful that she might have despite the feeling she was having, but now of course she had been proven wrong. It was like a blow to the gut. What were all these places, anyway?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:27 pm
((Ah, lol.))

"Well that's the year I'm from. This is getting more confusing by the second" Jeremy said. He walked over to a newspaper box and looked at the newspaper inside. "This says 2014 as well. How can someone from 2008 and someone from 2064, apparantly, have wound up here. This is like some Twilight Zone stuff"  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:02 am
Bee looked down at her clothes and shrugged, "If mine are not acceptable, then I shall gladly take something to wear from your time." She smiled easily and cast it upon Jeremy and Kitty who approached and took a newspaper like they had before. "OH! YOU! You look more my speed. 2118?" She asked, hoping the girl was from her time period.

"Fletcher.... right." She furrowed her brow and listened to Trace when he started speaking. The look she gave the iPhone in the boys hand was priceless; a mixture of confusion, fear, and pure joy. "No more dial-up?" Plucking the strange object from his fingers, she turned the phone over in her hands and then finally asked, "There are no buttons? Do you have to hook it up to a computer in order to use it?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:06 am
Daniel had to agree with Cedric. He had a small advantage to the others: he was from Lockehart, just not from this time, though he had yet to fully realize the latter. "I think I know where the police station is. Maybe the authorities can tell us more?" He suggested.  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:55 pm
[I am going to visit family at the beginning of December. It is looking like Dec 4th - 16th. And I do not know if I will have internet.]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:30 pm
"Ah, the police? Right. This is a time period when police forces and military are separate. I guess it would help" Cedric said. He was interested in what kind of authority was running this place. He was from an expanding military empire police state that used their military both for invading other lands, as well as to punish criminals without mercy in their own territories. The only forms of punishment in his time are death and forced labour. Cedric had executed many people without any regret or second thought, and had sentenced many others to labour. There are no courts in Cedric's time. The authorities that arrest you decide your fate.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:47 am
Daniel beamed, feeling hopeful again. "It's right along that street over there." He led the way to the location that had in 1906 been the site of the town's principal police station. However, when he and his new companion arrived to the right address, there was no indication of a police station ever having been there. Instead, there was a new, ugly box-shaped building with lighted signs informing the passersby that it was the Hotel Victoria. "I'm sorry. This is where the Police station was last time I checked. I don't understand what is happening at all. This is definitely the place - right opposite the park with the big fountain."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:49 pm
(That's okay. :3)

Kitty shrugged her shoulders in a quick motion and folded up the map she was still holding before following Jeremy to the newspaper stand. That was where she saw Bee, and she smiled for the first time since she had woken in this strange place. They did look similar, both had hair colors that made them stand out in a crowd and both wore tunics that were still very damp from the rainstorm last night. "You look quite like my own people," she replied in kind. "I am from 2064, though..." This was where her smile faded a bit. Would they ever be able to find anyone from their exact time periods, or would they always be a little off?
It was a moment after that Kitty realized she'd never even said her name, not even to Jeremy, who she had been accompanying for a bit now. That was why she turned to him when she introduced herself. "I am Katarzyna Lel," she said to him. Then, she paused for a moment before smiling again. "But you can call me Cat or Kitty if you like."

Emma went through her own bag until she located her own phone; it wasn't an iPhone like Trace's but it also wasn't the size of a brick as cellular phones from 1999 had been. "No more dial-up," Emma said to Echo when she asked. She barely remembered dial-up because she had been a young child and found her toys more interesting at that time, or possibly she had blocked out the memory. By now they had also approached the store, and Emma knew there might not be time to chat with her two companions until she was set free for a break. At least Trace and Echo could keep each other company for a while. "Here we are," she murmured to them.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:55 pm
Trace was showing Echo what cell phones could do now and what they looked like with the number pad on display. "Thanks to wireless internet, you can pretty much get any information anywhere. I know that that didn't exist in 1999" he said as they arrived at the store. "Ah, so this is where you work" he said.

Cedric turned to Daniel and narrowed his eyes, giving a suspicious look. "You're not messing around with me, are you? I don't take kindly to that" he said.

"Oh, well nice to know you, Kitty" Jeremy said, then looked at the others. He wondered if they knew what was going on, or what time period they were from. "Hello there" he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:29 am
Daniel held his hands up in a gesture to say it was none of his doing. "I'm as confused as you are. You mentioned something peculiar earlier. About this being a time with policemen. What year is it now?" It was an insane question, but he could not ignore the facts any longer.  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:03 pm
"I'm not sure. My technology doesn't seem to be working, but it's definitely the past, for me anyway. I'm not sure where you're from. I guess the smart thing would be to find something with a date on it" Cedric said, looking around for something like a large screen displaying the day and time like those posted all over the place in his time.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff