Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Field Trip Gone Wrong [notAccepting&&OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:40 pm
Christopher noticed the transition where the wall should have been, though he thought maybe his mind had been playing tricks on him before. He looked at the 'master' of the household who didn't seem to look that much older than their teacher-aide. He gave off an imposing vibe. Christopher didn't like it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:05 am
Mazie lifted the receiver to her ear once more and listened to the dial tone. Tapping her lip for a moment, she punched in the number for AAA [and felt slightly sad that she had it committed to memory thanks to her junker car] and listened to the ringing. "It is ringing." She announced as she waited. And waited. And waited. Nothing. Absolutely nothing on the other end. "This is ridiculous." The female grumbled and she hung up and gave her class an apologetic look.
"If you would like to wait the night out here, you are welcome too. Keep calling out. Have a bite to eat?" He finished descending the stairs and stood before the group smiling brightly, showing well tended white teeth, with no overly pointed canines. "A storm is picking up out there and I wouldn't feel right sending off children to catch their deaths." Her jaw dropped and she quirked her head, taking a defensive step towards her students, "Colds. 'To catch their death' is an old saying meaning to catch a cold. In olden days simple illnesses were often not lived through. Surely, as a teacher, you know that?" There was humor in the mans voice as he motioned for the girl to take the phone back to the corner of the room and then she left through a door. "Pheobe will have the cook prepare dinner. I do apologize for the disarray and unsightly state of my home. My grandfather recently died and left it to me, so I have only been here for a few weeks."

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:57 am
Jake eyed the 'master' suspiciously. He has a phone, but when they try to call out, no one answers the phone? It was just a little suspicious to him when you add that to his use of old sayings. "I say we go and stay at the bus. This place gives me the creeps." He said as he took a step towards the door, not even caring if the 'master' heard him or not.

((It would be awesome if we made a break for it and the doors locked themselves.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:25 am
"I don't know. If there is a storm coming like he said, it would be the most logical to stay inside." Luna replied with sarcastic bitterness as she folded her arms, mostly because she was the first to be suspicious of the place and no one had believed her. She still kept her eye on the 'master' with a slight frown. He may have been missing the vampire fangs, but she still didn't buy it.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:55 pm
With all the talk going on, Huey felt it was best to take action. Logica dictated that they stay in the mansion for the night. but, it would be unfair to leave the bus driver out to suffer the cold. "Well, if we are going to stay here, then I think some should go get the driver." With that, Huey put his jacket back on and headed for the door. It was the smart thing to do...right?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:24 pm
"Yes. I don't think it would be very nice to let the bus driver be stuck in the cold all by himself on the bus. Surely you wouldn't mind one more guest, sir?" Christopher said to the 'master', hopefully not offending him, but he didn't think it would be fair for them to be in a nice warm house while the driver was stuck on the bus.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:10 pm
The clouds outside parted with a loud clash of thunder and rain poured down, instantly soaking everything. The front door swung shut on its own and the man spoke again, "My name is Baal. And I do apologize, this house is old and sometimes the floorboards creek and the doors will swing." He looked truly perturbed by the event. "I would not mind another in the house. If a few of your would like to go back and grab this man, feel free." He gestured out, but his smiled seemed a little less friendly than before. A little more forced.
Mazie jumped, her fingers grabbing onto the arm of the student nearest her. realizing that she was squeezing the teens arm a little to hard, she forced her fingers to relax and smoothed her hands over her hair. "Umm... I, however, do not want one of you going alone. So, Christopher and Jake, you both go. Stay together and hurry." She wasn't sure if sending the two off was a good idea or a bad idea. But that wouldn't really matter, now would it? Because as soon as the boys tried to open the door they would find that it was locked, and when they touched the wood of the door, an electric current would surge out and zap them, not enough to do damage but enough to let them know escape was not an option.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:16 pm
As soon as he said his name, Luna's eyes widened as she looked at him. She mentally swore as she looked at him, then back at Mazie as she grabbed her arm. "It will be ok, teacher." Luna lied, looking back at Baal determined as she saying she got who he was, or who he said he was. 'You're a demon prince?' she mouthed to the 'master' in such a way that the others wouldn't pick up on it.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:54 pm
"Alright, let's be quick. We're going to get soaked" Christopher said to Jake and turned to head to the door. He put his hand on it and then quickly jumped and fell over. "The door shocked me!" he cried out after picking himself off. His body was still shaking slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:13 am

( I've had a lot going on and I apologize for not coming in sooner. )

It wasn't like Maria to end up so far behind.. but she had the idea to snap a few pictures while they seemed stranded. When she did approach the door, she heard a yell on the other side of it. Curious, she blinked. Rather than rush to open the door, the girl watched it and crouched down. She stayed quiet and listened, hoping to hear a small clicking noise. If the door was electrified, she would hear it. After deciding she would be fine, and it was probably static electricity, Maria opened the door and came inside. Oddly enough, the door did seem to have a power moving through it that she found uncomfortable. She closed the door behind her and looked around. The fighter's brow furrowed and she looked to Mazie, "Sorry I was out so long - I took a few pictures. What's going on?" She walked to the teacher's assistant, though her eyes moved to Baal.

pramheda

Fox

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:11 pm
"Oh, shut up you big baby. The door's made of wood, how could it possibly be electrocuted." Jake said as Maria came barging through the door. "See? Maria there didn't get shocked." he added, deciding to let Mazie answer Maria's question.

He shook his head as he grabbed the handle, only to find that the door was now locked. Puzzled, he tried again and nothing happened. He went to try to push the door open, he too was shocked by it and jumped backwards.
"Son of a b***h!" He shouted as he tried to pull himself back together.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:25 pm
"See? I told you" Christopher said as he stood up. He started dusting himself off and then sneezed. "What is going on here?" he demanded. His body was still shaking slightly from the shock.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:42 pm
[I am going to visit family at the beginning of December. It is looking like Dec 4th - 16th. And I do not know if I will have internet.]

Baal looked genuinely puzzled by Luna's mouthed words. Shaking his head he told her, in a normal tone of voice, "No? My parents were just eccentric." He arched one eyebrow at her and looked up as the door opened. Mazie rushed over to the boys and shooed them away from the door. "Oh, bugger. I did not realize the rain had already begun and soaked the front step. You see, the wiring is not too great here, lots of it is faulty and half of the time it won't work. There must be a wire loose-" His words were cut off by Maria barging in and asking her question. With everyones attention on her Baal turned and quickly walked back up the stair, disappearing down the dark hallway. "This man here is just offering to let us stay the night here. Wait out the storm and see if we can get a hold of someone on the phone. Please, stay with a buddy from now on."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:13 pm
((Okay, no problem. At least not for me.))

Jake went away from the door at Mazie's urging, but only because he was too dazed to think of anything else to do. He heard Baal say something but, due to his still recovering from the shock, it took him a bit to figure out what exactly was said. "Faulty wiring my a**! The door is wood!" he said as he turned around, only to find that Baal was gone. He had several other nasty things to say to the pale man, but it would have to wait until later. For now, Jake was trying to figure out how electricity was going through a wooden door.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:14 pm

"Probably his security system. With faulty wiring," Maria's eye gave a slight twitch, "it isn't unthinkable that the door would send an electrical shock through someone that touches it. Weird that it didn't affect me, but maybe I've just had one too many shocks," She laughed, as if it was a joke. It wasn't, but who would know? She glanced around, but found that she didn't really know who any of these people were. She had been too busy looking at the landscapes on the way to pay attention to them, and had forgotten to find herself a buddy.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff