Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Dark Secrets (1x1 with Greedy Fat Cat ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:13 pm
Another Damned Vampire

[ That's okay! Happy Holidays! I hope you fully recover soon! ]

Lenore, feeling a little creepy, spotted Adam inside, to her relief and entered Nel's. She fixed her messy fringe, and walked towards where Adam was sitting. "H-hello," she greeted, giving a small wave to him. He had already ordered himself a drink. Lenore glanced to the bartender, who gave a nod to her. She slipped into a chair across from him.
He looked clean and different looking than yesterday, especially with the better lighting in here. But he was still looking charming and dashing as he did, to which she expected, which made her a little pink in the cheeks. "Sorry, but thanks for waiting. My work ended a little late today," she apologized.

A worker slipped her beer to the table. Lenore thanked him, and the worker smiled. She came in enough to be recognizable. Lenore sipped the frothy beer, though it lacked the taste it did when she was human. And it burned down her throat, like most food and drink did. Lenore didn't mind it though, because she felt a little more human when she drank and ate normally. And the thought of drinking soothed her nerves.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:11 pm
[ b u m p ]

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:53 am
Greedy Fat Cat

[ Finally, I return. blaugh ]

Adam smiled at Lenore. "Don't worry about it. I know what work can be like." He wasn't currently working anywhere, not since becoming a vampire, but he remembered well what it was like to be part of somebody's business.

"I'm glad you agreed to meet me tonight." He said. "I've never met anyone like you, so I want to know you better." He told her, being completely honest. The taste of her blood was knowledge of her, after all, knowledge most intimate.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:38 am
Another Damned Vampire

[ I'm glad you recovered. And welcome back! emotion_c8 ]

Lenore clasped her hands, tilting head slightly. She glanced around the place, before smiling at Adam. "You say that like you aren't working right now?" she interpreted. She, too, wanted to know Adam better. Her suspicions of Adam were merely curiosities, and she was sure Adam was curious about her too, especially after last night. He still looked fairly young, around her age she presumed. Was he still in school?

"I agree on never meeting anyone like you before though," she added, her voice trailing off. While she hadn't seen anyone or met anyone quite like Adam, she couldn't help but feel this sort of…familiarity about him. She surely would've remembered him if she had seen him before. Lenore sipped her drink, though made a small face every time she swallowed.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:33 am
Greedy Fat Cat

[Thanks! biggrin ]

"Well, no," Adam answered the question about work. "I used to work part-time in a grocery store, but well, now I'm just..." he sought for an excuse "...too busy with my studies. I'm at the University, majoring in English." He did indeed study that subject, but he was no busier than before, just unwilling to be out in daylight.

He brightened when she admitted she felt the same interest about him. "I feel like, well, like we're two halves of one soul. I know that sounds terribly cliché, but perhaps clichés are so popular because they're often true..." He paused, realizing he sounded like he was teaching a language lesson, and blushed in embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:38 am
Another Damned Vampire

She had to agree with him when he admitted what he just said was cliche. Lenore laughed softly, probably because she realized Adam was kind of sort of a normal guy.
She didn't look it, but she was a bit fluster about his comment though. She studied him with a look before turning to a more playful approach. "You just barely met me yesterday though," she paused, leaning forward on her elbows a bit. "Are you one of those romantics who believe in soul mates?" She asked. Adam seemed like one, by how much he complimented on her and their meeting. Lenore couldn't help but feel excited about Adam's feelings. While she was usually behaved, her drive to know more about and be more to Adam was unusually ambitious. Her hunger, despite feeding just last night, tingled softly, as if reminding her that Adam was a sack of very irresistible blood. Lenore laughed a little again, to shake her nerve and to remove mental thirst.

"I mean, I really like you Adam, but you sound a little silly. How are you sure that things will work out between us?" She asked, though a little half-heartedly with him. She meant that as a more of a hypothetical question. Lenore was probably no different than a lot of woman, one who liked to ask these types of doubtful questions to test their men. Of course, Lenore didn't really like to ask these types of questions, and she was unlike a lot of woman, but sometimes there are moments where her femininity and promiscuity came out. Lenore hoped he didn't take that as teasing.

"As for University, I am there too. I'm majoring in, umm, music." She always felt a little weird telling people about her major. A lot people though of the music and arts department as unsuccessful students who are majoring in a useless area of study. While Lenore did devote herself to music, recently she felt less interested in school, and could see where a lot of people got that idea from. She considered herself to be a bit unsuccessful, hopping from random job to random job just to pay rent and feed herself. Now that she didn't pay anything for food because she didn't eat much of anything anymore, she had started to save that money in the bank. So she didn't really know where she was going with anything.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:02 am
Greedy Fat Cat

Adam felt as if he was walking on thin ice. Any word he said could be a step in the wrong direction, something to make Lenore dislike him, or think him stupid, or laugh at him... she was laughing, but he hoped it was just nerves. Speaking of nerves, they seemed to be all he consisted of at the moment.

"I know, I know... maybe I am a romantic. I have never..." he realized he was going to spout a lot more clichés, so he paused, then tried again: "I am not sure of much anything at the moment. In fact, I have never been less sure of myself. But I am very sure of you. Of how I feel. It could all end in tears..." he realized he wasn't doing a good job of winning her over, "but I'd still be happy, just for having known you, for having lived deeply and fully, for having loved..." he hesitated again, "having loved you".

He changed the subject quickly, to withdraw attention from his blush. "Music, eh? That's great. I have no talent in that field." He wondered if he had ever passed her in the campus, then remembered that the music department was a long way away from the language studies premises.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:25 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore laughed again, more genuinely and hopefully to reassure Adam that her question wasn't as serious as he thought it was. Adam was cute in his attempt to convey himself, which made Lenore laugh a bit more, smiling in-between laughing and trying to hold herself back. "S-sorry, sorry," she calmed down, "I didn't mean to laugh that much." She wiped underneath her eye, to make sure her eye make up didn't run. It didn't, greatly due to her luck.
"And don't make it sound like I'm dumping you already, I was just questioning your confidence a little," she teased, moving her hand to touch his arm lightly from across the table. "And I'm glad to hear that," she said happily, blushing when he said he loved her. She had never had a guy say that about her so easily and sincerely, and it felt kind of nice. It made her feel a bit unnerved, mainly because she wasn't used to these kinds of things, but undeniably satisfying.

She glanced at the barkeep, who was busy attending to rounds. Lenore sighed at the topic of music. "Yeah, yeah, music can be bit of drag, but it's the only thing I can think of so far that I can do. At least you can do a couple of things if you major in English."

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:03 am
Greedy Fat Cat

Adam smiled a relieved smile at Lenore. "I have never said that to anyone before", he confessed in a quiet voice. He reached over the table and took Lenore's hand in his. "I am glad. Just glad." Something was strange about the touch of her skin, something was missing, but he was too confused to figure it out. Instead, he started talking again. "I think it's wonderful that you're brave enough to study what your passion is, rather than aiming for biggest wage expectation."

[What he is not noticing is that like him, she has no heartbeat]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:30 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore brushed some hair behind her ear, becoming a little uncomfortable. Ah, she was Adam's first. She supposed she should feel happy, because some part of him intrigued her and that was what she liked about him. And if some you liked loved you back, well, that was something to cheer about. She couldn't help but smile a bit, lowering her head a little in a bashful manner.

He took her hand, and made a small face when he did. She didn't think too much of it, simply because she was a bit too flattered and happy to think of such small things. Not like she would notice it too much if she wasn't, because she was still a novice vampire and failed to notice all the things that could give away her secret. Like the fact that she had no heartbeat, or that she sometimes forgot to breath, or ate very little. She also didn't go out during the day, became a bit paler than she usually was, and didn't get sick anymore. She also became a bit more prettier looking and a bit more dazzling than she was when she was human, though she failed to notice that much.

"It's not exactly bravery, nor is it passion. It's just more like, nothing else seems to interest me much?" She asked unsurely. "Not a lot of things interest me as much anymore," she added a little dully. "I wouldn't mind if it paid handsomely though," she joked, to lift the dispassionate mood. "Although I wouldn't mind if it didn't, as long I get to see you."

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:54 am
Greedy Fat Cat

"I see", Adam answered, feeling delighted she did not take her hand away from his. "Then it's kind of like me and English. It's the only subject I was ever any good at. I used to think I would become a writer, but, well, it's easier to start a story than to finish one."

When Lenore told him she didn't mind not earning money, as long as she could see him, he felt a rush of emotion. She did truly care about him. She'd said as much. He put both of his hands around the slender hand he was holding. "You will see me. As much of me as you want." Then he blushed because he suddenly realized his words could be interpreted as a double entendre. "I mean, as often as you want."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:20 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore shrugged. "Maybe all you need is a little more tenacity," she suggested; she could imagine Adam as a writer. She couldn't guess what kind of books he'd write about though. Lenore liked writing, though the years of institutional learning of literature had made her despise it if she were forced to do it. Lenore wanted to stick to something that wasn't so demanding, but something she could do at her own pace.
She looked at his hands around hers. They didn't feel warm, nor did they feel cold, and the tingle of skin rushed from her fingers to her face. Though again, she didn't pay much attention to the things about Adam she didn't notice, like how little he breathed, or the fact that he had no heartbeat.

Only when Adam corrected himself did Lenore get why he was blushing, and giggled. "Oh," she said in a small voice. He seemed to like her so much, even after ditching him last night and chatting with another guy. Little did she know, he had looked through her purse too. Yet, nonetheless, he blushed and held her hand so delicately. She found that she couldn't stop her faint smile. Other than her ex boyfriends, she had only a few other people she could say that she was close to. And to be with Adam, who was so nice and charming, it was definitely better than being with horrible people or being alone.

"What if I prefer the former?" She asked, though she asked it jokingly, taking her hand from his and picked up her beer to sip it.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:30 am
Greedy Fat Cat

"Oh, um, well..." Adam stammered, unprepared as he was for such a response. "In that case... I stand by what I said. As much or as little as you wish." He looked her in the eyes, though it felt as if his soul was being searched. His bloodthirst reminded him of itself, but he did his best to ignore it. This had gone beyond blood, now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:43 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore grinned, not thinking he'd take it seriously. Her throat itched, though not out of hunger. It was thirst and attraction, so intermingled that she only wanted to bite him for the sake of biting him. Was she always this way? She had just bit someone yesterday.
She looked down at her frothy, golden drink before swallowing the last of it. Licking her lips, she was reminded that she was still on a date. She mustn't have those kinds of thoughts when with Adam. She had decided that if she was going to really like him, then she would do away with her infinite thirst.

Her grin remained as she spoke, her hands playing with her hair. "It's no fun if you don't play back," she murmured. What good would that do? "But if you don't mind, then strip. Strip right now," she urged. He did say he would show as much or as little as she wished. Maybe she toyed with him too much, or maybe he felt uncomfortable. But that was just how Lenore was. While she was boyish and neutral, she had this playful and outgoing side that she didn't show in a long time. Only with a few very close friends, or when she was REALLY drunk.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:11 am
Greedy Fat Cat

Adam wasn't sure what Lenore meant by playing back. He was how he was, and this was not a game. He was startled by her sudden command. A strangled little noise came from his throat, and then, even to his own surprise, he was pulling off his shirt, baring his pale and hairless chest.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff