Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ Video Game & RolePlay
Blazblue: Alter Memory: Has anybody played the games? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:54 pm
Mahzuki

They made his Mugen drain his Magatama faster. o
There is a three move combo one can do to do 6.8 k damage but it is a counter combo.
I am glad Terumi is only in story mode as an opponent. He can break guard so easily.

Still a royal pain. Especially as a com who can pull off those moves with very little effort.
When you say Terumi, do you mean Terumi or Hazama, or is there a difference?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:20 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

They made his Mugen drain his Magatama faster. o
There is a three move combo one can do to do 6.8 k damage but it is a counter combo.
I am glad Terumi is only in story mode as an opponent. He can break guard so easily.

Still a royal pain. Especially as a com who can pull off those moves with very little effort.
When you say Terumi, do you mean Terumi or Hazama, or is there a difference?

There is a difference. Terumi is now a character. I have found a way to fight him with Hakumen. Almost all of Terumi's Distortion Drives can be "countered" with Hakumen's croaching D.
They took away Hakumen's counter hit for his drive. It is really dumb. o  

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:43 pm
Mahzuki

There is a difference. Terumi is now a character. I have found a way to fight him with Hakumen. Almost all of Terumi's Distortion Drives can be "countered" with Hakumen's croaching D.

Well, I knew Terumi was a character..but I didn't realize he'd be that different.
..Why?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Well, I knew Terumi was a character..but I didn't realize he'd be that different.
..Why?

I do not know why they messed with Hakumen. In Overdrive he is like his Extend self.
Terumi can run! Really FAST!  

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:34 am
Mahzuki

I do not know why they messed with Hakumen. In Overdrive he is like his Extend self.

Seems like a lot of editing just to more or less keep him as the annoying tank character he is.
So is he a speed character then, or is there more to him?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:43 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Seems like a lot of editing just to more or less keep him as the annoying tank character he is.
So is he a speed character then, or is there more to him?

He absorbs a lot a heat quickly and has the most Distortion drives. He also has a Distortion Drive that does a double Guard break and one that uses all of the heat one has after the cost of 50 heat.  

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:49 pm
Mahzuki

He absorbs a lot a heat quickly and has the most Distortion drives. He also has a Distortion Drive that does a double Guard break and one that uses all of the heat one has after the cost of 50 heat.

Dang! That sounds incredibly annoying to go up against.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:23 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Dang! That sounds incredibly annoying to go up against.

Not really. The double Gaurd Breaker misses if you are close and the other one is only dangerous if you get nailed with it while it Terumi has 100 heat.
The real annoyance is that he has two drives with the same motion that cannot be blocked while standing or croaching. One can't be blocked while standing and the other can't be blocked while croaching I mean. Terumi likes stomping on people o(  

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:43 pm
Mahzuki

Not really. The double Gaurd Breaker misses if you are close and the other one is only dangerous if you get nailed with it while it Terumi has 100 heat.
The real annoyance is that he has two drives with the same motion that cannot be blocked while standing or croaching. One can't be blocked while standing and the other can't be blocked while croaching I mean. Terumi likes stomping on people o(

And thus, he remains an annoyance through and through.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:41 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Yeah... But at least he is not in any other mode than story.  

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:45 pm
Mahzuki
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Fair enough, but he still seems like a pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:27 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Fair enough, but he still seems like a pain.

He is. As annoying as he is I still like to beat on him.  

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:04 pm
Mahzuki

Or perhaps it's because he's annoying that you like to beat him so?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:48 pm
Zero the Crimson
Mahzuki

Or perhaps it's because he's annoying that you like to beat him so?

I like to beat on him because of who he killed in the first game. Hakumen is the perfect counter for Terumi's drive too... Although I dominate him with Noel.  

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:33 pm
Mahzuki

I like to beat on him because of who he killed in the first game. Hakumen is the perfect counter for Terumi's drive too... Although I dominate him with Noel.

Didn't he kill a number of people in the first game? Or are you referring to Celica?
Question: Is Noel's gameplay much different?  
☆ Video Game & RolePlay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff