Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Psychotic Life in a Cage. [[OPEN&ACCEPTING!!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:08 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxUser Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxx D o r o t h y xxx S t e p h e n s xxx
D o n ' t xxx F a l l xxx A s l e e p

x W a t c h - Y o u r - B a c k. x xxxx

xxxxxxxxx T h e xxx M u t e xxxxx

Listening to the red head as he spoke, Dot had a mischievous grin on her face. She always put up a fight with the nurses and would even bite them if given the chance. When Yasei fell back, she stood up from her seat, both hands planted on the table as she tried to look over to see if he was alright. When his eyes opened, something seemed different. Brow raised she starred at the young man confused as to what exactly happened. When his nurse approached, Dot stepped out from her seat and bit her lip, giving a deadly glare to the man. She did not like them at all. When Yasei got up and declared his name to be 'Kane', she became more confused. His nurse called him Yasei, but he says Kane. Right then it clicked. This wasn't the same person before her moments ago. She couldnt pin point the problem or how to fix it, all she could do was watch and wait. When she heard him talk about blood, she smiled. This was now a very dark and thirsty being. She enjoyed him already.

Hearing the dark voice talk to her about a knife, Dot looked around for a moment before stepping forward and tugging on Yasei's shirt. She acted like a child, had the strength of a body builder, brains of a high school prodigy and never spoke a word. Great combination. It was time to play follow the leader of destruction. With an evil smirk and a look of 'can you keep up?', she tagged Yasei and began to run out of the cafeteria. She did not know where there were weapons yet, but she know where their could be crafted shivs. As she raced down the halls, pulling down papers that were tapped to the walls and throwing them in the air, she smiled and felt so happy to be able to create such havoc.

M i s e r y xxx P a s s i o n xxx L u st xxx F e a r

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:19 pm
Brains Bring Knowledge...

"You were that close with him? Oh wow... Even to try and go so far and have a sexual relationship..." His returned the bone to his mouth, looking down at Hellfire. He knew he'll never have anyone to be in a sexual relationship with because of his addiction. He never really thought of this sort of situation till now, so it really hit hard. "At least I know I'll always have a living person to be close to... And I still have Hellfire is I'm forced to be detained..." He sighed, feeling depressed now thinking about stuff like this. Al then she liked him like family too, unsure how to feel. "Well... I'm glad I don't make you want to move away. Wait... You want to stay with me more?" He looked back at her, seeing her blush. "Can, can you tell me what you wanted to do with my hand...?" He asked, wanting to know now.

But They Also Bring a Meal...

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:37 pm
User Image User Image User Image

A l e x i s ☆ B e a t r i s ☆ C a i n e
t h e x c h a r m e r

User Image

Al looked at him, feeling the mood shift to sadness. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset. I just.. You asked and..I know it was probably too much information. But yea, we tried. Shouldn't we be allowed to? If you like someone enough or even are physically attracted to them, whats stopping you? Even from trying. Everyone deserves to have someone to be physical with." She said as she lifted her hand and pushed her crimson hair behind her left ear. When he questioned her want to stay, she looked down for a moment and nodded. "I want to stay. I feel...compatible to you. Your addiction is different than most around here and though I should be scared of getting close to you, I'm not." She said shyly before looking back up at him. She smiled hearing his question about his hand and tenderly took it back across the table. This time she laced his fingers with hers, and laid their locked hands down. "The feeling of your stitches makes my skin crawl with delight. I cut myself a lot, well less now that I have been in here, but the feeling of skin, torn and raw. Its so...stimulating." She said biting her lip. She felt the rush, head to toe, of pure excitement and lust.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:53 pm
Brains Brings Knowledge...

"You feel compatible with me...?" Trevor had to seriously bite down on the bone, Al taking his hand with her. "Are you saying you want to be with a Zombie Boy...?" Trevor laid his head down, looking up at Al. His eyes showed so much confusion, slightly hazed out. Despite looking menacing, his emotional state was still whacked out in a sense, caring for things that normal people would. To actually find out someone actually liked him was something he wasn't sure about and didn't know what to do.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:00 am

t h e x c h a r m e r

User Image

Taking a moment to think, Al didn't know exactly what she was feeling. She had just started talking to this guy and she already felt herself swoon over him. She smiled and spoke with a cheerful tone, "The real question is does a Zombie boy want to be with a girl like me?" She didn't care about the 'what ifs' or even second guess the question. Seeing a shot at something and taking it is exactly what she lived for. She ran her thumb over his playfully and bit her bottom lip nervously. She wondered how he would answer the question. Knowing very little about each other could make this very scary but very interesting. She was already used to being around a murderer and felt more at ease with Trevor because he already has his self control. Though this made her start thinking about physical altercations and how he would react to them. She looked back at Trevor and waited patiently for him to reply before she began to over think everything, as usual.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:07 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Whereabouts: Halls
Audiance: Dorothy
Personality: Kane
Music in my mind: Lights Out

Kane watched the girl move from the table and to him. She tugged on his shirt, his expression unchanging from the anger and twisted amusement that showed. It was child like, the way she tugged on him. She then smirked, the smile making him laugh mentally as he watched her take off. He knew that look. A challenge he fully accepted. Right after she was gone from the space around him, he was off as well. A smile spread across his lips as he followed her, images of what he wanted flying by in his mind as quickly as the papers he passed that came off the walls. An exhilarating feeling spread through him, the climb to a high pitch he hadn't felt in a while. Yasei's body was nothing but the shell for Kane now as he ran behind the girl, a chuckle escaping his lips as they ran.

Just before they had left the cafeteria, he remembered seeing a blond with headphones on. Such bright hair...it needed more color too. Pictures passed in his head, images of her covered in his favorite thing. Blood. Of all the people in the building, Yasei's alter of Kane was one of the most dangerous. He wasn't afraid to hurt someone, and he would do it without a second thought. When he wanted something, he got it. In all honesty, he would most likely get along perfectly with Tate if the male was able to get what he desired. He kept up behind her, never loosing sight of her even through the haze and rain of papers that flew out behind her. He knew someone would end up saying something soon, nurses would come running. He didn't care. Let them come. They just better hope he doesn't have anything near sharp in his hands when they find him.

Yasei- The original.
Kane- The blood obsessed.
Aiden- The Angel seeker.
Solomon- The silent mystery.

Moonbeam Vixen

Moonbeam Vixen

Intellectual Lunatic

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:08 am
Brains Bring Knowledge...

"Well..." Trevor's head was spinning, he started to bite his bone more and more, harder and harder. He could tell he'd need a new one by the end of the day if his emotions kept getting crazy. But that this rate... He was already in a loony house so what else could go wrong...? "I would... Yes..." He uttered back, looked up to her with his deadened eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:23 am
User ImagexxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxUser Image

xxx D o r o t h y xxx S t e p h e n s xxx
D o n ' t xxx F a l l xxx A s l e e p

x W a t c h - Y o u r - B a c k. x xxxx

xxxxxxxxx T h e xxx M u t e xxxxx

Barreling down the halls in a malicious sprint, Dot couldn't help but giggle to herself. She looked over her shoulder to see that Yasei had been able to keep up with her. She gave a wicked grin before taking a sharp left and heading for a door to a flight of stairs leading to the second floor. Knowing the door was locked, she braced herself for impact. 'SLAM!' Full speed and with every inch of force she had in her tiny body, the door broke off of it hinges and fell to the ground. She stopped for a moment to catch her breath, hands on her knees as she panted. She rarely got to use brute force and it always took a lot out of her.

After a moment of rest, Dot stretched her arms up and looked at the stairs ascending upward. She smiled, making her right hand into a gun and pretending to shoot it as if to say 'GO!' and off she went yet again. Her petite body bouncing over steps and side to side. She knew exactly where to go from here. The upstairs was supposed to be closed off from any patients getting in. Only staff members had keys to the doors and elevators. The second floor was mainly used a security, the confiscation closet, and the medical ward. She wanted to break into the confiscation closet and find any weapon like material. Causing pain and mayhem was her dream and now with someone willing to take the risk for just that was perfect timing to take action.

M i s e r y xxx P a s s i o n xxx L u st xxx F e a r

User Image

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:40 am

t h e x c h a r m e r

User Image

Though she was sure of the answer to her question, Al was still surprised and a bit flattered when he said yes. She smiled as a blush crossed her pale cheeks again and her eyes drifted from him to their hands. She lifted his hand up and kissed the top of it gently. "Good. I would too." She said looking back at him and biting her lip nervously.

Her mind quickly switched to excitement to tell Tate, then a curious numbness came over her. She hadn't seen him since this morning, normally he comes back for a cigarette about twenty minutes into class. She began to feel worried and looked at the doors to the cafeteria anxiously. She took a slight deep breath and decided to relax. Today was going to be a great day. "Do you want to throw rocks at birds with me?" She asked Trevor with a childish smile. She had always enjoyed trying to knock those soaring targets out of the sky. Some of them would land on the roof and she knew, if dead, the janitors would have to clean them up, which made her giggle inside.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:03 am
User Image
Sebastian Stephens
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Charmer

Pushing open the double doors to the cafeteria, the silver haired, green eyed young man stretched his arms up before walking over to the kitchen and ordering his late breakfast. He was always talking to the female staff, trying to get in good with them so he can work on his release. As he wrapped up the small talk with the young cook on duty, he picked up his tray and turned to look for a place to sit. A couple talking peacefully, staff members and a girl with head phones. Seeing the familiar blonde young woman he decided to sit with her. He looked at her, nodded his head as if to say 'Hey' and began to eat. Sebastian had seen her signing with his sister and knew not to bug her too much, but he would never let a young delicate flower like her sit alone. He would glance up from time to time to see what she was doing or if she wanted to talk. He knew sign language brilliantly because of Dot. One of very few in this hospital who can not only sign, but read lips.

xxxxxxx|| Location Cafeteria
+++|| Company Amber; particularly

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:06 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Standing there now covered in pain that had struck him in the side of the face Keith sneered. How he wanted nothing more then to cover the boy and everything in this room with gas and light them ablaze. To scorch from this earth impurities and anything he saw as dirty. "Tch." With a tightly gripped fist Keith looked at the ground for a moment. He could lash out if he wanted to currently most of the help was paying more attention to the girl on the floor. Using a strength in numbers approach to keep one in check but leave the others to there own. What a paltry sight it was he thought turning to go back to his own chair. He didn't need to deal with this nor want to right now.

The sudden scream brought him back out of his thoughts of suicide as Keith looked over towards Tate. He had stabbed a nurse. That was it wasn't it. That would likely be the last straw. Starting to laugh suddenly Keith stood there. In all of the action and hectic mess of things that were happening a single smell had wafted to his nose. Turpentine. With the nurses soon to be distracted the bottle would be his and when combined with a rag and his lighter he could be assured to make a mark upon this place. "Keep going" Keith laughed as he started to move around the room letting his nose lead him. Where was it? Where was that oh so heavenly smell coming from?
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:54 pm
User Image

● ● ● ℓ є и σ я є ● ● ●

Lenore continued to scream, struggling on the floor. She felt a fear for her life, the nurses sent to kill her by them. Tate had put out the fire, which saved everyone, thankfully, but then the nurses had arrived to put them all down. She rolled over, on her stomach, looking first at the pryo wandering around the room. She glanced then to the chaos next to her, the nurse covering her leg and nose. Blood covered her as she tried to stabilize herself enough to take on Tate, who stood over her maliciously, covering her in love.
It was a horrific, chaotic sight. She began to laugh, despite her panic as she tried to crawl away from the poor nurses.

Ed sat on top of one of the untouched chairs, his eyes vacant as he watched Lenore on the floor. He glanced towards Tate, before shaking his head. Lenore couldn't stop laughing; she was confused and scared. "Ed...Eddd...Ed..." she thought, opening her mouth to scream again. But she couldn't, her eyes getting slightly wide as she felt the tranquilizer injected into the back of her leg by a restraining officer. He was muscular and looked very no tolerance, crouching over her with a look of disappointment. Lenore cried, rolling over again before getting up.

"Kill him. Kill him." Ed's voice startled her. She looked at Tate with a hungry look; she didn't want to kill him. She didn't want to kill any angels. Ed's large red eyes compelled her to do it though, without saying anything else, and she staggered over to Tate. She didn't get very close, and passed out. The world went blurry and then dim. The nurses collected her, and instructed others to take care of Tate and the other upset tenants.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:13 pm
User Image User Image

xxx T a t e xxx M a r s h a l l xxx
W e ' r e xxx A l l xxx M a d

x S c r e a m - f o r - m e. x xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T h e xxx M u r d e r e r xxxxx

User Image

His eyes scanned the room wildly, watching every person make their shifty moves. Watching the pyro with his wicked grin, Tate laughed viciously. He wanted everyone to have fun. His eyes stopped on Lenore who had been sedated and was walking towards him. His mind paced between the images of her murdered naked body to the young girl he had talked to all morning. Seeing her collapse and taken away, he struggled to fight away the blood lust. With his hands on his temples, he let out a painful scream and dropped to his knees. A tall man ran in and knelt beside Tate, sticking a needle in the side of his neck.

A burning sensation took over his body before rushing into freezing. Tate felt his body go limp as he forward. He was completely numb, mind still conscious for a brief moment. His silver hair hid his eyes as they tried to look for a way out of this mess. He looked up at Keith before smiling again and closing his eyes. The restraining office who had just calmed him, picked up his heavy body and left the room.

H a r d e r xxx B e t t e r xxx F a s t e r xxx S t r o n g e r

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:41 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Hey" Keith called as he stood there now on the other end of the room with a grin that would give no doubt to his psychosis. In the time during Tate's outburst and Lenore's being drugged and moved from the room he had been given far to much time without being seen. In one hand Keith held a metal can now. On it's face reading turpentine and a flammable label on it's side. In the top a rag had been stuffed into the top and hung out from it's as he swung it slowly back and forth. In his other hand the lighter he had pilfered now was displayed as he flicked it to life and let it die multiple times. The room started to fill with Keith's laughter as he let his body shake from it. The ecstasy like feeling gripping him in preparation for the flames that were soon to come.

Many of the staff members upon seeing what Keith had in his hands started to do there best to get out of the room away from him. The nurse who had been stabbed in the leg even did her best to crawl towards the door. "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." A laugh came as Keith shook the can starting to drip and pour some of the cans contents on the floor of the room. "I am building a fire, and everyday I train, I add more fuel. At just the right moment, I light the match" Keith said walking out of the room into the hallway outside as he laughed again his eyes showing the craze that had washed over him.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers