Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:44 pm
((Ok.))

Fiona was walking out of a small town, eating an apple. It had been days now since the incident. She wasn't sure what she should do or could do. She couldn't return home since she was considered a rebellious valkyrie, a traitor. She never lived without food on the table or strict orders to follow. Now she had to avoid both the valkyrie and the undead. Not knowing where to go, she simply wondered aimlessly across the plains until she ran across a gigantic human city. "Laputa..." She muttered. 'The Dark Lord's castle is nearby. This city prospers by sacrificing people to him every month, so I best not stay here long.' She thought as the sun had set.

Lilly overheard the valkyries talking about how Fiona was a traitor and her friends were killed. She had trouble sleeping, but she knew Fiona was no traitor. It hurt her every time they talked like that. "Commander..." She muttered. "I'd like to go gather some einherjar." She muttered.

"Oh! Of course! You're there best new recruit for that sort of thing, and after the last attack, we need more troops. We're planning another attack soon, so hurry up, ok?" The commander replied as Lilly nodded and hurried off.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:48 pm
Berith, the Lord of Darkness was sitting in his private quarters, drawing up battle plans for the next assault. He then felt thirsty. He rang a bell for one of his new slaves to attend him.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:53 pm
One of the valkyries hesitantly walked up to him with a tray of more wine. She said nothing, and stood obediently for him.

One of the vampires appeared before Berith and gave a bow. "Sir, I have some news."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:10 pm
Berith took his glass of wine and dismissed the slave before turning to the vampire. "What is it?" he asked, taking a sip of his drink.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:18 pm
"It seems our last shipment from Laputa was attacked by a young fire drake, who killed two of our own." The vampire said. "The city folk are preparing another shipment for us to receive tonight, but they expressed fear of the dragon."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:22 pm
"I see. Have you made preparations in case it returns?" Berith said, standing up.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:27 pm
"Yes. Our men have been equipped with dragon slaying swords." He replied. "Also, Lord Gill got word about the valkyrie that escaped. A human reported seeing her a few days ago heading towards Laputa."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:32 pm
"I see. Keep an eye out for her. She may be spying on us. Be ready for the dragon attack. I certainly hope your men are capable of taking down just one dragon" Berith Astaroth said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:40 pm
"Dragons are... difficult creatures, but with such equipment, it should be no problem." He replied with a bow. "I shall return soon." He replied, bowing before teleporting to Laputa.

After he had left, the ground began to shake as the fire dragon appeared in the dark skies, raining fire on one of the castle wings before heading heading back towards the human city.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:45 pm
Berith sighed and tapped a couple fingers on his arm. "How irritating" he grumbled to himself. Should this persist, he'd have to deal with the annoying creature himself.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:52 pm
About an hour later, the vampire returned to Berith with a bow. "Master, I have... more news. We were not attacked by the dragon and have returned with your supplies, but when we arrived at the city, the dragon had already burned down the vineyard that produces your favorite wine along with part of the city. They won't be able to supply you with more wine until the plants grow back."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:00 pm
"I see" Berith said, quite irritated. "Well, now it's gotten more personal. I guess I'll have to see to this dragon being myself since no one else seems to be able to handle it." With that, Berith began walking out of his room, leaving his glass of wine unfinished.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:07 pm
"Yes, sir." The vampire replied before vanishing.

Fiona walked the streets of the town, making sure to cover up. She wore a simple dress with a ragged cloak covering her as her magic valkyrie armor stayed hidden within a necklace she wore around her neck. She came across a scorched tower and let out a sigh. She went inside the empty place, sleeping on the cold, grimy stone floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:48 pm
lil_lollypop1

A dwarf was passing through the town of Laputa when he passed by a burnt husk of a tower and seen Fiona sleeping on the ground. Recognizing her for who she was, the dwarf rolled his cart over to the doorway, picked her up, which was a feat that few dwarves could do, and put her on his cart and covered her with a small shelf of weapons before walking out of the city with his cart being pulled by a tamed warg he got from a warg dealer, which was another rarity among his kind. "Easy, lad. She isn't food. If she was I would have put her before you instead of in mine cart." He said to the oversized wolf which had let out a low growl. He was heading for a not so well known dwarf mine town that had long since been abandoned. "You can go hunting for deer, goblins and orcs once we get into the forest. Best not to anger the elves or ents. Don't want them breathing down my neck and making me spend more money for another warg and risking my precious crafts being stolen." He added as they continued out of the city. He had made sure that there was no trace of either of their presence in that area of the city and that nobody was even remotely close to the tower to see what he was doing before he moved Fiona to safety. The shelf made the area the woman was now sleeping more of a breathable box and a comfortable bed. "And we best be gone soon I heard the roar of a fire wyrum. I fear that Smaug the terable has just woke up and is after some more treasure, or causing trouble where he shouldn't." He said as a deafening roar was heard from overhead, which alarmed the dwarf immencely.  

Victor Markov

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:59 pm
Hearing the roar, Fiona jolted awake. "Dragon!?" She thought with alarm, looking about with confusion. She jumped up, nearly falling over as she did but stumbled to regain her balance as she heard another roar overhead. She covered her ears to blot out the sound as she forced herself to breath slowly.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff