Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Kidnapping (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:31 pm
kyonko Banyez

"Yes, We'll be changing locations, but that'll probably be every few days or some of my jobs require us to do so. I guess I could go in with you. I'll hide a gun in a jacket but don't tell anyone what's going on. If you recognize someone who knows you, we're leaving immediately," Jack explained.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:37 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy leaned for ward abit and looked at him as he spoke"Okay then,do you know where we will be going, just so I can get what I need and if people ask I could just say we are dating if you don't mind MR.Jack,but I don't think anyone I know will see us.'She said to him as she smiled softly.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:43 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack raised an eyebrow when she said that she would say they were dating. "Oh? Then you shouldn't call me 'Mr. Jack' and just call me Jack. It'll be easier for you." [/b]He kept looking forward, not taking his eyes off of the road.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:48 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy noticed him raise his eyebrow and blinked abit as he spoke"Hmm Jack."She said softly and looked at him"Well then whatever you wish Jack~"She said teasingly and sat back down in her seat.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:59 pm
kyonko Banyez

"Amused, are we?" Jack asked. A tiny crack of a smile appearred on his face, but was hidden from Lucy since she was sitting in the back. He ended up driving to a mall where one can easily get lost with so many people inside. He didn't like going to malls and preferred going to small clothing stores. But in her case, he might as well give up for a while on the thrift store and let her have some fun at the mall like girls should, though he didn't understand girls.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:03 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked at him as he spoke and smiled"If you'd like, just so I dont get lost or run away you could hold my hand, you must have a tight grip"She said as she looked out the window to see him driving to a small mall.She blinked abit and sipped her juice slowly.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:40 pm
kyonko Banyez

"Okay, now your taking it a bit far, missy," Jack said. "I may have to babysit you but I think your enjoying it too much." He couldn't help but smile a bit. He didn't know why. Was he...enjoying himself? He was trying to figure out the reason of his new-found feelings but remembered one of the rules he went by. 'Don't get emotionally involved with your job.' He got rid of his smile and went back to his straight and serious face.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:52 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy blinked as he spoke and looked at him again.She leaned forward and noticed his smile"Well you seem to enjoy the teasing."She said to him and went back ot her seat"But if you don't want to be tease,just tell me and I'll stop."She said.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:06 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack parked the car and opened her door. "Like I said before. We only have one hour for your shopping." He waited for her to get out of the car so they could go inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:08 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked at him a she opened her door and got out.She nodded softly and walked slowly just so he could keep up with her."ONe hour is easy.'  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:31 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack walked next to Lucy with his hands stuffed in his pockets. He led her inside and decided that she led the way to any of the stores she'd go to once inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:33 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked at him as he walked next to her and looked at the stores.She walked ot the nearest clothing store"You can get something you want."She said to him as she looked at some Shirts and pants.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:42 pm
kyonko Banyez

"I'm ok. I have enough clothes for quite some time," Jack told Lucy. It was true he had clothes, but only for a couple of days. He would usually get fresh clothes after some dirty work he did, like the one that he had to do in just a few hours. He watche das she looked through the clothes and looked around to figure out where the exits were in case of an emergency.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:45 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked up at him and nodded softly.She picked out a couple of shirts and pants for the next few days,she grabbed a few dresses and sneakers and boots and went to pay.She took out her small wallet and took out a wad of cash and paid for her stuff.She walked back to him and smiled softly"All done in under an hour JAck."She said happily to him"If you want we could go looking for other stuff for our car rides."She said,  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:54 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack looked at Lucy and checked his watch too. "Yup. We don't really need anything for the car rides unless you get bored along the way, which I highly doubt," he said. [b]"We have some time for a snack. Wanna get something?"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff