Unbreakable Profiles and OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:06 pm
I've just been a derp and kind of lazy. I was toying around a little with creating a nurse and having him/her call the students in for a checkup: as in measuring their height and weight, and such. It's not super oh my gosh exciting but it's something.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:07 pm
Meow! Cat has been lazy. And has been having a crazy lifestyle lately. Long story. Anyways! I think we should have something happen plot-wise, to spark up the rp again? Cause nothing is really happening.  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:14 pm
Seems like a good plan. Any specific ideas in mind? If not, I'll go off and start plotting.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:55 pm
Hmm, maybe just elaborating on the whole testing period? Doing trial runs of some sort? Victoria and Robert are close to graduation so maybe we can start with them.  

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:12 pm
Well, I've been lazy and busy. Hard to find the time needed to keep up with and come up with posts. But should their be plot developments I will do my best to keep up. And my brain draws a blank on ideas for said developments.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:34 pm
This is a thought, infinity. This is a good thought and you should feel good.

Also, if anyone wants to up their character's angst factor with a power explosion or whatever, I'm pretty down with that too. Make your own student NPCs for the purpose of injury. Go wild. Be free~

Ahem. Anyway. I like infinity's idea and we'll start with that. We'll also probably do a timeskip in my next post, so if you guys want to finish up that soccer game, feel free. I'll be posting sometime next week, and when I do, we move on to the first school day. TIME PRESSURE.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:06 pm
I'll post again soon. I'm on a computer now, so yay!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:28 pm
So um. Since I'm going to make profiles for a nurse and a nurse's assistant, which profile templates should I use? I was thinking to use a teacher template for the nurse and a student template for the assistant, since she (yes she) will be close to graduation just like Victoria and Robert are.
Just wanted to make sure that would be alright.  

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:11 pm
minus infinity

That would be perfectly fine.

@All: I'll be doing up my timeskip post sometime this week. Apologies for the delay--real life suddenly appeared and demanded my time.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:34 pm
Sooo who wants an older sister? 8D

I discussed the whole genetic aspect of powers with Silent and if two people are siblings, it's probably okay to give them the same power. For example, in a family as large as Azariah's it's hard to believe she would be the only one to have that kind of power. So I went and made a profile for the nurse's assistant, and here's what it looks like so far:
Quote:
XXXXXName:
Sierra ???
XXXXXAge:
Twenty-one
XXXXXGender:
Female
XXXXXGrade:
Fourth-year uni student, about to graduate.
XXXXXAbility:
(your special ability – why are you here?)
XXXXXAppearance:
Possibility 1
Possibility 2
Possibility 3
Possibility 4
Possibility 5
Possibility 6
Possibility 7

XXXXXBio:
(a short history)
XXXXXAnything else:
As the nurse's assistant, she acts as a receptionist of sorts and mostly takes care of paperwork. She might also help out with a procedure if need be.
XXXXXUsername:
minus infinity

As long as your people aren't only children (as Kayle and Elsa are) this chick could be anyone's sister. I would make her Azariah's sister, but I wanted to have more interaction with the rest of you. sweatdrop

Greedy Fat Cat

Also, when I finally write up a post, is it alright if I timeskip past the soccer game?  

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:19 pm
minus infinity

Sorry sorry sorry. And yeah, totally. I've been caught up with my other rp's, I forgot about this one. It'd be fine to just time skip past it and make up for it later, in my opinion, just to keep the ball rolling.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:46 pm
Hi guys, sorry about not posting like I promised.

My life has been full of essay drama, and I've just gotten word that according to my second editor, the paper I've spent this whole year working on is garbage and needs to be entirely redone. That would be--well, depressing but fine--if the final, defense-worthy draft wasn't due in two days.

So needless to say, Gaia has not been super on my mind as of late. I'll try to get to this roleplay sometime next week, but honestly, I'm not sure I'll be in the headspace to do so for a while. So if I don't post, don't worry about posting for a while. I'll let everyone know when I'm back.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:26 pm
So I just noticed that the RP of the month sticky is gone. eek I was looking around in the forum and was like "Wait, something's missing..."

Also I can vouch for the drama that has been going on with the essay re-writing and such. There's really no rush, we'll still be here when you come back. c:  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:46 pm
Okay, you guys, we are now timeskipping to get to the next day. It’s the first day of classes. We’ll probably not go through the daily crap, but now is a good time for you guys to hook up and get your characters into groups that can begin interacting—and this can start getting interesting.

My post should be up within the next hour or two, depending on whether I get distracted. >.>

minus infinity

Greedy Fat Cat

Angel in my Dreams

CaptainXXMorgan

wolf_with_a_dragon

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:59 pm
Shameless bump. whee  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*