Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:41 pm
Dart Edigoa
_iRandom_CHIBI_

User Image
Kuro opens his eyes and looks at the source of the singing. A man was singing and playing the guitar- or something like it. Well, he wasn't fully human. He could see that much. The man had pointed ears. He gets up and walks over to where he sings and listens to the music quietly, leaning against the wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:09 pm
Allen "Al" Jones

User Image

Allen flicked his bud onto the ground. He watched it fall from it's height. He perked up when he heard music.
"Where the hell is that comin' from?"
He thought as he looked around. He looked behind him and saw some kid leaning against a wall. He couldn't see the other guy, where the source of the music was actually coming from.
"Tch. Hey! Can you turn you iPod down? Not all of us want to hear your sappy music!" He shouted to the boy.
"At least get some damn headphones or somethin'! Jeez..."

butterfingercrunch

Dart Edigoa

Ninja Panbaka

Friendly Millionaire

14,515 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:12 pm
Dart Edigoa
_iRandom_CHIBI_

User Image
Kuro looks at the rude student and frowns a little. "Are you always so rude to teachers?" He asked, not about to pursue the topic much, simply putting it out there. He probably looked too young anyways. "And I'm not the source of the music, thank you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:34 pm
Allen "Al" Jones

User Image

Allen gave the "teacher" a skeptical look.
"Ha. You're a teacher? Whatdaya do? Graduate from here and ask for a job right after?" he scoffed.
"And so what if I'm rude? What's the worst you can do? Expel me? I've been kicked outta more schools than there are McDonalds. It won't mean s**t."
Allen stood up from his spot and glared into the teachers eyes daring him to do something. He didn't care about the music any more he just wanted to piss somebody off and target acquired.

butterfingercrunch

Dart Edigoa

Ninja Panbaka

Friendly Millionaire

14,515 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Codin ━━ Lucifer
T H E xxxxLUCIFER'S REBEL SON
age ━━ Eighteen - Twenty-seven by appearance
subject ━━ Massage

Codin oepned his eyes but a sliver to see the young manwho came over. He stoked his instrument. "You know for one your age who is up on a roof smoking...one shouldn't spat about music. Last I checked...this isn't helsing...music won't kill you. Those cigarettes will." Came the distant smartassed tone. "Would you rather I play heavy metal?" He said with a flash of a smile from the shadow. "Too bad...I feel like handwritten originals than second class lyrics." he said. He stood up and let the shadows drop. "Actually he was refering to me. The one who was playing on his break from rugrats like yourself thinking they are big men due to smoking cigarettes and dressing like a bum." He moved in front of Kuro. "Stand down child." He formed a metal bat of his own in his hand. "Last I checked you aren't in grade school young man but if you want to act like one I have no issues turning you over my knee." Came the cold distant tone of the teacher who a moment before been a bit nicer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:42 pm
Dart Edigoa
_iRandom_CHIBI_

User Image
Kuro smiles, not about to take insult from someone so rash. Besides, anger wasn't good for his body either. "I got hired long with Lucian." He said evenly. "And why should I expel you?" He looks at the man who had stopped playing and spoke. He nods and draws back. He couldn't get physical even if he wanted to anyways. He would break himself that way.  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Ninja Panbaka

Friendly Millionaire

14,515 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:08 pm
Allen "Al" Jones

User Image

Allen glared at this new man.
"Who the hell are you to tell me how to live my life huh?"
When this new guy stepped in front of the teacher Al chuckled.
"Heh. Protecting your little girlfriend there? Can't even defend his own damn self pathetic."
Al watched as the new guy produced a metal bat. A crooked grin grew on Al's face.
"Oh, so is that how you wanna play?" Al readied his bat.
"Then lets dance! I aint afraid of some old man"
Al charged at him and swung his bat at the new guy.

butterfingercrunch

Dart Edigoa

OOC: Can I just say I'm having a blast? When I usually RP my characters are normally "good" in nature and this is my first time doing someone who is "bad" and I'm having so much fun!~  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Codin ━━ Lucifer
subject ━━ Massage

Codin looked at the guy. "The guy whose music you...ho do you say...dissed? The guy whose audience you threatened? Or maybe just a teacher willing to take repremanding from the headmaster in order to protect another employee and person from a junviel court jester? Or I'm just the son of the devil and been itching to make sure nobody hurts anyone unneccessarily. Take your pick." He said coldly.

He looked at him. "If only I was so honored. Though if I was I would say was a far cry more advanced than you and your soloist with the cigarettes." He said without any emotion. He looked at him. Boredly looking at him. "No. I am already bored with this and just wish you to get on with making a fool of your self. So that when it ends you realize you aren't the biggest and baddest. I am noncombative except to prtoect." He stated bluntly with icy cruel tones.

"Dance? Please young one...you obviously have two left feet. And a third one coming out your a**. Be surprised you even have more than a childs sized below the belt." He said. He smiled a bit. "Good. Good. Because if you consider me an old man that makes you not but a fetus in a womb. Please get done wearing yourself out soon. I am bored and I think I owe a fellow teacher a meal for causing a pipsqueak to go off on him."

OOC: glad to obligue. it is. the funniest part of this good guy bad guy scenario...good cop is the heir to hell...high prince and son of lucifer XD  

Dart Edigoa

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:40 pm
Dart Edigoa
_iRandom_CHIBI_

User Image
At the mention of girlfriend and being unable to 'even defend his own damn self", Kuro's fists tighten for a moment. It wasn't as if he had asked to be like this. But he doesn't take the bait. He was just disappointed with himself. The boy didn't need to tell him his failings when he already knew- and all too well. His body had made him quit his job as a model, and made others worry about him. He hated it, but knew he couldn't change it. He relaxes his hands.

Hearing that the man was offering to take him out for a meal startled him, though it doesn't show on his face. He blinks, then says, "You don't owe me anything. But I'll take your offer." He smiles, part of it relief. Anything to get away from the child.

[ooc: Yay! Lol we should meet up again and have a reunion after we split up XD]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:02 pm
User Image

Stelian finally made his way to the roof and he pulled his lighter out and tapped a cig out of the pack. Leaning against the railing he lit it and took a deep breath. He let it out slowly as he closed his eyes and let the air ruffle the hair that was free under his hat and he smiled as the tension finally left his body  

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100

Ninja Panbaka

Friendly Millionaire

14,515 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:10 pm
Allen "Al" Jones

User Image

Allen scoffed at this new guy.
"The son of the devil? Who'd the devil f**k to get this ugly piece of sh*t?"
Al scowled and growled a bit when he insulted him. ((OOC: Which was killer btw I laughed so hard))
He then spit on the ground and put his bat up on his shoulder, careful not to let the nails and glass shards touch him.
"Whatever man. I don't even wanna waste my f**kin' time on you p***ies anyway. Later f**ktards."
He exited the door giving them the bird on his way out.
"They wouldn't be able to take me anyways..."
-EXITS-

butterfingercrunch

Dart Edigoa

OOC: to butterfingercrunch: most definitely!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:56 am
User Image
User Image

Codin ━━ Lucifer
subject ━━ Massage

ArikLynn

butterfingercrunch

_iRandom_CHIBI_

Codin didn't even have to really look to barely move to knock away the rapid puppies strikes. When they happened. He turned a bit and smiled a bit. "I know I don't owe you anything. I am glad you will though." He said in a smile. Turning his gaze around the roof. He didn't even need to bother with full focus. The kid was a wild amateur. A ferals attacks with more precision. He looked at the guy. "Obviously somebody who wouldn't need more than average looks to create something better looking than you." He said boredly. He vanished his bat as quickly as he formed it. He waved a hand a bit. "Somebody crawled out the wrong side of the rats a** this morning." he muttered. He ignored that human symbol of the middle finger. Really it meant nothing to him. He turned to face Kuro. Backing up and checked him over. "Are you alright?"  

Dart Edigoa

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:03 am
User Image

Stelian watched the interaction with an arch of his eyebrow as he took another drag from his cigarette and let it out slowly. "Well that was interesting." He muttered to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:06 pm
Dart Edigoa
_iRandom_CHIBI_
ArikLynn

User Image
Kuro looks at the boy and sighs. Such people never grew up without some sort of extreme life experience. He looks up at Codin and smiles. "I'm fine, thank you." He said. he offers a hand. "My name is Kuro, student-teacher for fashion and design."  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:48 pm
User Image
Feonix ━━ Devaul
T H E xxxxFIREBENDER

XX_Innocent_Uke_Heart_XX
Quote:

ooc: read locker room message fist

Feonix went through the school. He'd broken down. Changed into a shirt to hide habits he'd lost. Couldn't hide the fact he'd smoke the special smokes...strong a** mixed drug s**t. His breath held no alcohol but hte strangely fruity almond scent to his clothes from the smokes told it. His eyes were glazed over. He felt no pain. Nothing. He'd broken down into old habits and was hooked on s**t Zackari broke him off. His arms wrapped tightly. He hung his head as he walked out onto the rooftop. Looking around for Jason without paying any mind to anyone else.

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff