Feral Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:56 pm
User Image
User Image
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
August Moone
We'll be together forever, won't we?
" Even longer. "

August caught how the boy raised his delicate eyebrow in question at his mention that all the colors on the podium looked the same. It made him smile, for what, he didn't know. He had a feeling people would be doing that a lot when it came to him explaining things. August listened intently as where everything was was explained to him. He wish he could've taken careful noting of all this, but it was too late, now. August didn't let the information go one ear and out the other. He retained it to the best of his ability and let out a determined nod once his savior was done explaining.

A grateful smile was offered when he finished, accompanied by bright and lively copper eyes. "Thanks, a lot. Especially for not making a big deal out of this. Most people insist on what's wrong with me. Thank you, again." August's grateful smile widened into a kinder and gentler one and he glanced back at the podium again to reassess the information given to him.

He looked back when a voice picked up again. August's name being complimented surprised him slightly, as did the person's name, too.
"Noctis." August repeated the name slowly, as if to taste how it felt on his lips. Like the flavour of it, August nodded and grinned. "Thank you. Though, August doesn't quite stand up to Noctis. It's very exotic. And no, the pleasure is all mine. I'm new here, so again, I really appreciate the help. " August gave a nod of satisfaction, agreeing with his own words internally.

Whoever this was(he was not human) he had manners, and August respected that. Not that other people here didn't have manners, it was just that he was more well-mannered than the two people he had met here so far. But, August promised himself he wouldn't make any more generalizations about the school, so he dispelled the previous thoughts. Seeing this as a chance to get better acquainted with someone he could get along with, August piped up, though a little embarrassed at being straightforward. "Would you mind - ah, showing me around? Of course, if you're busy, I understand...But I'd feel better going around here with someone who sounds like they know where they're going..." August paused, his slightly red cheeks darkening, but it was subtle. "And if you're new here, then, I suppose we could be lost together, right? O-Oh, that is, if you're not too busy!"

Hidden Under The Mask

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:47 am
⒩⒪⒞⒯⒤⒮ ⒟⒜⒴

"LET'S JUST FORGET EVERYTHING FOR A MOMENT."

"Dяσωη συяѕєℓνєѕ ιη тнє мσмєηт. . .σкαу?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"No need, I'm glad that I could help you." Noctis gave a nod along with a smile. He couldn't believe that people really questioned the male bout his sight..ordeal. it really shouldn't be a thing to pry into. But of course there were those people that couldn't help but do that, and those people irritated Noctis the most. He gave a quiet sigh and pulled from his thoughts to turn attention back to August.

The light haired male blinked a few times as August labeled his name as 'exotic'. He had never heard anyone call his name exotic before, other things had been said about his name but nothing like that. They were good things, but names like 'Noctis' were a bit of the norm amongst his kind. It wasn't used a lot but the sound and ways of pronunciation were similar around his kind. The male combed his finger through his hair and dropped his gaze to the floor for a moment, a pale color dusting across his cheeks. He looked back up to August with an elegant smile and a light laugh. "Thank you, August. No one's ever said that about my name before."

A curious smile formed on Noctis's lips as be heard August ask him to show him around. It was kind of adorable. He was sweet, a bit shy too, and over all nice. It felt refreshing to meet someone like August. "I'm not really doing anything at the moment, so I would love to show you around."

Laudanine

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

Laudanine

Feral Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:00 pm
User Image
User Image
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
August Moone
" Even longer. "

August was slightly intrigued when Noctis told him that he was the only one to say his name was exotic. Was it not? Perhaps it was only exotic to August because he himself could've been considered exotic. He was a foreigner for the most part, after all.

August gave Noctis a kind smile and shook his head. "It's no problem. Everyone deserves to hear a good new thing about themselves eventually."

Noctis's curious smile elicited an even brighter one from him. August wasn't expecting anyone to be this friendly this soon. Maybe it was just because of how he grew up, but he expected to be put into this school and told to simply, "go get em'!"

And it wasn't like that at all. Not surprisingly. Everything wasn't just given to him, true, but it wasn't as if he was complaining. This was a wonderful opportunity, one that he knew he wouldn't get again. Mostly because....he was just a bit shy.

"Do you have a favorite spot you'd like to go to?" August looked down at the map, eyes gleaming happily, though he couldn't making anything out.

Hidden Under The Mask

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:44 pm
⒩⒪⒞⒯⒤⒮ ⒟⒜⒴

"LET'S JUST FORGET EVERYTHING FOR A MOMENT."

"Dяσωη συяѕєℓνєѕ ιη тнє мσмєηт. . .σкαу?"

Noctis smiled back at August and nodded his head, What he said was right. It was always nice to hear compliments every now and then. Noctis was a bit happy that August was the first person he met. The male was pretty sure he would find many others who were this nice.

"My favorite spot? Hm..." Noctis chewed on his thumbnail as he looked back to the map, scanning over it for a few moments. The library was a nice place, Noctis loved to read, but t wasn't the best place. The light haired male was quite for a few moments, finally snapping his fingers once he figured it out. "Come with me August." The male bummed, mentioning for the blue haired other to follow him as he trotted down the hall.

[/Flail exits to the Garden/]

Laudanine
Oh Laudy bbby I'm so sorry. School has been shiiiiit ;; A ;;
Shitty post sorry

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

Laudanine

Feral Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:54 pm
User Image
User Image
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
August Moone
" Even longer. "

August waited patiently as Noctis stood for a moment to contemplate just what his favorite part of the school was. It was understandable that he had to think about it for a moment. Based upon the map that August could still not make out for the life of him, the school was quite big. He could count at least 3 distinguishable buildings in this big school, and each of them had at least one(he was guessing) of every room in it.

This, to August, was ridiculously big. To August, this school was probably about half of his town. It just went to prove what a small town he came from, but it wasn't anything he was ashamed of. August knew everyone within his town. He could call them all by their names, easily. But everyone in this school? That was not very likely. It just went to show August how different things were in areas that weren't rural.

Noctis's snap rung in the air and brought August out of his thoughts. August to turned to Noctis, blinking in surprise at the sudden sound. It looked to him like he had decided on where they were going. August gave Noctis a timid nod when he motioned for him to follow him, feeling like like Alice in wonderland about to chase after a rabbit, not knowing where he was going at all. August just hoped Noctis would point out areas on his way, or else he would be in for some trouble when he had to navigate the school alone, without Nocits.

;;/ Exit To: Garden w/ Noctis /;;

Hidden Under The Mask

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:39 pm
User Image

Sato wanders the halls of of the school buildings deciding on what to do because his morning classes just doesn't exist since a lot of the teachers quit or went missing. Leaving him with a lot of free time to wonder before gym classes. Since he is alone he feels the urge to be mischief. [exit]  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:34 pm

Kenta leaned against the wall and tried to calm his high curiosity level before he headed to the PE class to check it out to see how interesting it would be and after awhile or so he calmed himself down and headed to the PE class and stretched he was kinda relieve that his curiosity level lowered for the time being. when he got closer to the PE class he could smell some blood as he entered the PE class and looked around the place to locate the blood. { exits to PE class]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:07 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

As Moris walks down the halls he wonders if his friends are already at the gym class since that is next they're supposed to be going to. He has no clue on what to say Skyler and Elliot when he meets up with them again.
kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:17 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler walked down the hallway and looked around for Moris, He smiled seeing him and jogged over to him. "Hey, you okay?"

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:18 pm
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot seen Skyler start to jog and knew he found Moris. He took his time and met up with them.

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:19 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

As Moris stops when he hears Skyler and let them approach him. "Yeah, I'm okay" he said with a nod of his head. "Off to gym class?" he asked them.
kimmico13

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:02 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smiled and nodded his head. "Yeah and he said he was okay."

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:07 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot smiled at Moris when me caught up to them. He was happy to hear that Moris was okay.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:00 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris assumes Skyler was talking about Jiho, the language teacher. "Sounds like he is unsure of what he is really feeling and doesn't want to admit in front of his students. Adults only say ok with they have doubts and don't want you feeling concern about them" he explained to them because that is what it usually meant. He is pleased that they didn't persist on talking about why he left the way he did. He started walking again heading for the gym. "Study session is still on for the night at my bedroom" he assures them. If things go south with Language class, he always tutor them if they want him to. [exit]
kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:29 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler nodded his head listening to Moris. He smiled when the study session was still a go. "Cool, I need it." He chuckled and followed Moris.

[exit]

Genkawolf

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas