Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Campus
Somewhere Outside On Princeton Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:10 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei opened his eyes to see Dale sitting beside him and smiled. He yawned a bit and curled up, wrapping his tail around him. "The weather is so nice and the sun is warm." He laid his head on the tree, trying to get more comfortable. He sighed annoyed.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:31 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale nodded in agreement, "Nice weather to be taking a nap outdoors" he said. He leaned back against the tree then looked at Kei when he heard the annoyed. "You can use me as a pillow if you want to" he offered knowing trees aren't soft.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:39 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei looks at Dale, then lays his head on his shoulder. "Thank you." He blushed a bit and tried to hide his face. This is the first time he has ever used someone as a pillow and he was happy Dale was kind enough to let him. Kei scooted closer to him and closed his eyes, smiling.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:28 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"You're welcome, Kei" Dale replied. He liked how closer Kei has moved and he resisted wrapping an arm around the boy thinking too soon for that. He was certain the way he feels towards Kei is genuine and not fake or out of sympathy or pity. Dale closed eyes as he became tired enough to drift off to sleep.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:09 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei woke up sometime later and stretched. He opened his eyes and looked at Dale. He smiled and watched him sleep, thinking he looks at peace sleeping. "What is this feeling I feel?" He quietly said to himself. He pulled out his phone and seen that it they slept for about an hour. He put his phone away and just watched Dale sleep.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:57 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale expect to fall asleep and he didn't expect to be the last to wake up either. He began to wake up a few minutes later then he was fully awake half a minute later. He looked over at Kei when he could still smell his scent next to him and saw that he is awake. "Do you know how long were we asleep?" he asked him.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:20 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled at Dale when he woke up. "About an hour." He then realized his head was still on Dale's shoulder and sat up straight, blushing. "S-Sorry!" Kei looked at his hands in his lap, which were playing with his tail. He thought for a minute and gave his tail a weird look.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:41 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale was a little surprised he slept about the same amount of time as earlier. As usual he was amused by Kei's reaction to the small of things like this. "Its alright, I didn't mind" he said to the boy's apology. "Feeling well rested, Kei?" he asked before looking to the other side of him to make sure his laptop bag is still there.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:06 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei looked at Dale and smiled. "Yes, I could play again but then I would get tired." He giggled a bit, the tried to get his ears and tail to go away. He focused and soon they did. Kei looked at the open area and smiled at how pretty it was.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:24 am
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"That is what games are mostly" said Dale laughing a little because of Kei's giggling. "Anyways though, I did enjoy playing with you and sleeping with you" he admitted. He doesn't sleep with just anyone and he doesn't play with just anyone either.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:35 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiles at Dale, it made him happy to hear that Dale had fun to. He looked at the time on his phone and sighed a bit. ''My next class is language.'' He looked at Dale, wondering if he will go with him.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:02 am
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Language, huh. Sounds like an interesting class" Dale commented about it. He noticed the look Kei was giving him, "I haven't changed my mind about coming with you to your classes" he assured him.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:30 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled brightly and hugged Dale. ''Good cause I like being with you.'' He stood up, pulling Dale with him. He waited for him to get his bag, jumping up and down a bit.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:58 am
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale hugged him back then stood up also when Kei pulled him up. It was really nice to hear Kei say that he likes to be with him. He picked up his laptop and slid the strap over his shoulder, "Onward to Language class" he said with a smile.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:51 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled and started to walk to class, still pulling Dale uknowingly. He was enjoying the warm weather and humed a bit. ''This is my last class!'' He pulled Dale into the building, jumping a bit cause Dale was going to stay with him.

[ exit ]
Genkawolf

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas