Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:53 pm
((Ok. *waits* ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:27 pm
Jorva cursed violently as fire raged near him. He hadn't thought of this when he started towards the drake. He didn't have too much time to mull this over when yet another blast of flames slammed to the ground near him. He narrowly ducked into a building, not really paying much heed to what sort of building it was. It was a wall of something between him and the fire.

He took a few heavy breaths, leaning against the wall inside, before pulling himself together, at least somewhat. He glanced around, noting an almost empty shop. Except for two individuals. One male, one female. And the female seemed to be having some major troubles. He stood straight, as much as he could, and called over, holstering his guns for the moment. "Hey. Is she alright?" He slowly began to move over towards them, trying to see if there was anything he could do.

ninja-boi92

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:18 am
Finn whooped in excitement and exhilaration. She had spent so much time on Laputa that she had forgotten how much fun it was to dive from the air-born city to go to the mainland.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:34 am
Aldin chuckled when the Drake began attacking the human settlement. Obviously, it was much younger than Aldin himself, but that was to be expected. He found himself very amused at the child's antics (Aldin considered almost everyone to be children). At present he kept himself in human form, calmly drinking a cup of tea at a human cafe. He would compliment the humans on their ability to make a decent drink, but he felt they would merely grow full of themselves, as most had under similar circumstances. Whether this town burns or stands, makes no difference to me. Aldin thought with a slight chuckle, recalling the countless human settlements that he himself had torched throughout the ages,  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:38 am
Silfa nearly felt her soul leave her body at the sight of the fearsome drake. Her very first action, upon regaining her senses, was to throw herself into an alleyway. She clutched her books close to her chest, keeping her eyes open for any chance to escape - preferably back to where her employers' skyship was docked. However, this drake likely being a servant of the magii, would probably soon target the area if her poor luck had anything to say on the matter. (Or so she assumed.) That was, if he didn't just get carried away scaring simple townfolk, as was the want and pleasure of many of his kind it sometimes seemed.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:51 am
Max looked up, seeing Aldin chuckling in the cafe across the way. "This city is filled with so many interesting people, isn't it?" Max called to Aldin, sipping on his tea in the now-deserted cafe. "Maybe I should come here more often."

((Should Max and Aldin know each other?))

((And ok, just because Anime suggested it...))

The drake let out a mighty howl before torching the docks. After all, the reason he came was to destroy the human's means of going into the sky. After that, it gave a victorious howl before taking off, leaving half the city scorched and burning.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:12 pm
Koi sighed and held Kira "Its going to be alright" he said softly, the roar of the dragon overtaking his voice. When the door opened he turned his head, eyes wide, expecting the worse. A heavy breath of relief left him when he saw the man "oh. yes she's fine...for now..." he stood up, gently pulling Kira up with him "but we have to get her away from here"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:10 pm
Kira said nothing, breathing slowly as she buried herself against his chest. When he picked her up, normally she would have been angry for such an action, but her mind was still recounting her father's death over and over in her mind.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:08 pm

Jorva exhaled in slight relief. "Good." He gave a small smile before peering backoutside. Though there was still a great commotion, all signs of the drake sseemed oddly missing. He turned back to the two, nodding. "You're right... we need to find a safer place than a storefront..." he peeked out once more. "I think the lizard's gone... for now anyway..." his voice carried a practice tone of authority, masking his fears, if only a little. he drew his right hand pistol, holding it to his side, ready to make a move outside. Gesturing out with his head, he gave one final, "let's move out." As much as his survival instinct screamed for him to get out of Dodge, his sense of duty to these people strongly overpowered it. Hopefully, it would be enough to keep them all alive.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:34 pm
Koi looked to the man as he moved out, he didn't make a move before turning to Kira who was still unresponsive "hey...I'm gonna pick you up ok...?" he wasn't expecting her to say anything, he just wanted to make sure she knew what was going on. He gently put one arm down to her legs and pulled her up, still having her against his chest. Carrying her was no problem at all, their size difference made it easy for him to still move around quickly. He looked out the door and followed behind the man.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:58 am
"It's only ever interesting when my kind show up. The only reason I ever come around these places is for this Tea-concoction you humans have created." Aldin said in a simple, yet slightly condescending tone to Max. He had had dealings with the mage before, unlike most of his kind, Max knew his place when he was around Aldin, and the former dragon liked that. "So what brings a High and Mighty Wizard such as yourself to the pathetic surface human settlement?" Aldin asked, taking another sip of his tea.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:48 am
"I see... tea is quite nice. They've developed a new food flavor called chocolate and a drink called coffee, too. I'm not too fond of coffee, but my familiar loves it. I find chocolate is quite delectable." He muttered, slowly setting down his cup of tea. Max didn't appreciate him saying he was a wizard outright, but he figured no one was around to hear so it didn't matter. "Didn't you know that I was cast out of paradise a long time ago?" He asked. "Granted, those who did the casting out are probably long dead and I still go back whenever I please, but I have slowly grown fond of my little home on the surface. More space for my familiars too."

"Ok..." Kira muttered in a faint whisper when she was told that the dragon was gone. Her breathing began to calm as her face washed over with relief. 'It's gone... It's ok Kira, it's gone...' She thought to herself.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:53 pm
Fendrial spread his wings and leveled out their decent. He smelled smoke. Looking towards the city they were heading for, he noticed that a fire dragon was leaving. The city was in flames from the dragon's flame. Fendrial wanted so bad to help, but he had Finn with him. It was still dangerous. "Finny, look down there. Do you see the city? What do you want to do, help, or do youwant me to take you home?" He knew she was a kind spirit, but he didn't know how she felt of the land dwellers. A dragon attacked them and Fen didn't think that his presence would help. It was dangerous for her, but he had magics to protect her. "It will be very dangerous down there for you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:24 pm
Finn frowned, seeing the smoke. She hated smoke. Smoke meant fire, and fire usually meant something bad had happened. "Let's see what we can do to help."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:06 am
"Thank you Finn." Fen yearned to help all, even if they didn't like him. He flew towards the city, casting protection spells on Finny. He made a landing in a wide street, where he sat, waiting. "Hello? I mean no harm!"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff