Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
TSUNAMI ~ 5 Star Hibachi Japanese Resturuant (need crewpics) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:22 am
"Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess.
We seek it thus, and take to the sky."

User Image

"Ripples form on the water's surface.
The wandering soul knows no rest."

User Image User ImageUser Image

((Ohmg lol, how do you forget a business you started? Not enough visitors?))

The Nekojin laughed happily and shook his head. "Don't worry about it. As long as the thoughts are good ones there is no need to apologize." Qukoh'ya happily ate his food as Kazuki placed his order and smiled. "Hm, I don't remember someone called Kato, but then I haven't really paid much attention to the classes yet. They are so boring, can't they make it more interesting?" Qukoh'ya sighed and then smiled again.

"Ah well it's what my folks want me to do. So I'll deal with it. And thanks, it's been in our family for aeons." He watched a bit surprised at all the food Kazuki ate along with part of his and he laughed softly. "You'd think you haven't eaten in ages!" He tilted his head with an amused look before he finished the food he had left and ordered dessert from the waiter. "It's never to early for dessert after all!"

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:32 am
(((yeah pretty much. I mean I went on a two or so year hiatus and it wasn't until more recent months that it started getting customers razz Plus if you don't quote me I'm not going to know if you need my resturaunt staff or not since I usually work on my forum threads and stuff. If you quote me I know you need me LOL))

kimi23loveheart

Ishiwara Yue

A small Asian woman came around with her hair in a bun. She looked to be about early to late 30s. She poured a refill of each of the young mens drinks. The stout and plump Asian woman had an oddly kind face despite the fact she seemed less inclined to hold a conversation. Taking away anything that was a hinderance on the table they were sitting at...extra plates for example. Bringing them shrimp sauce and finally spoke. "I send chef...appetizer on the house. Chef not do a good show. Chefs be lazy today it seem."She said in broken english but with an almost joking tone. Except she was serious about the free appetizer. Handing a menu to the neko boy. "You pick appetizer. Tell chef when he or she come." She said sweetly.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:40 am

User Image

The young man looked up when the woman showed up at their table and gave her a friendly smile, it showed his canines but he meant no harm. "Thank you, Miss." He looked surprised when he heard her about free Appetizers. "Frree desserrt?" The Nekojin purred a bit. He could pay for their meals easily, yet somehow free desserts still tasted the best. He gently took the menu from the lady's hands and started to look through it. But the moment the page fell on Taiyaki, the Nekojin smiled happily. "Now this is an easy choice." He placed the menu down and waited for the chef like they were told and smiled to the waitress.

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:53 pm
User ImageUser Image Kazuki DeBlanche

"Well, Qukoh'ya I assure all thoughts are good and I haven't aten anything decent all day.." he looks up and sees the Asian woman fills his cup, his eyes tries to allure her with his beauty. then he lost interest again and looks at the menu.
"Thank you for the shrimp sauce and I have same dessert."
He told the Asian woman waitress. then puts his menu down and takes out a pretty flower with her. it was a daisy and he helds it up. "Mistress have this flower for your hardwork. your worth is more meaningful than tips."

TimeKeys

Ishiwara Yue

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:18 pm

User Image

"Then best eat your fill now." The Nekojin chuckled. When Kazuki gave her a flower he smiled calmly. It seemed to be a habit for the young man. Qukoh'ya hadn't removed his flower from his collar either, it was still next to his bell, which was now silent as no physical touch was ringing it.

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:25 pm
kimi23loveheart

Ishiwara Yue

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Su Chef Narigi ~ Child Culinary Prodigy

The asian woman had given him a kind smile before she had wandered off. When she returned, it was but a moment later, and she was dragging a young chef by the ear. The chef couldn't have been more than 12 or 13 years old. Looking at the red haired young man who spoke. Laughing and smirked a bit. "Much appreciated." She giggled almost like a woman much younger before thwacking the back of the young su chef's head. Su Chef Narigi, started to snicker under his breath, muttering something in Chinese that was probably the equivalent of the smoothtalking romeo has you acting like a schoolgirl auntie...but it was hard to tell. His head knocked forwards as and him to scrunch his nose up.

The Asian woman took the menu and the order after addressing the young Su chef's commentary. "mind your manners. Chef prodigy or not your still just a boy." She scolded in chinese. Smiling to the red head. "Thank you for flower." She said. Listening to Narigi as he spoke. The thirteen year old chef, Narigi, covered his mouth with his arm as he looked at her. "I need my cart...with their orders. They want Taiyaki..." He stated once he lowered his arm and suddenly had an extremely professional demeanor to him. He began to heat up the grill along with setting up a few other things. Looking between the two men and waited until the waitress left to give an almost cheshire cat like grin to them and smiled. "Sorry for the lack of chef's today. It has been slow and so they gave people less hours."  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:54 pm

User Image

When the Asian woman came back with the chef, Qukoh'ya looked surprised seeing someone not far from his age working as a chef. The Nekojin blinked a bit before he gave Narigi a sweet smile. "So you are responsible for our meals today? They were great, well done!" The Nekojin had to admit the chef was cute. He didn't speak when they exchanged Chinese words with each other, as he didn't understand them, and looked at Kazuki but he nodded when Narigi spoke. Qukoh'ya looked back at Narigi as he started their dessert. "Well that is quite alright, you are a great cook from what I tasted so far." The Nekojin smiled. "Where are you from?" He was curious as to what language he just spoke.

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

Timekeys

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:30 pm

He smile at the Asian women and the young chef. He not really a flirt but a seductive and ease with women. He listen to his room mate talk to the chef. As dessert been order, he looks back at the chef.
TimeKeys

Ishiwara Yue

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:52 pm
kimi23loveheart

Ishiwara Yue

Su Chef Narigi looked at the older asian woman as she wandered off and a waiter came and brought him the ingredients needed for the dessert. While he waited he began to scrape off the food and clean the grill. Murmuring something about the chefs needing to maintain their workstations better before he blinked and looked at the kitty earred guy. "Yes cute kitty guy... I was. I am glad yu and the red haired guy enjoyed the food. Seemed to be...plates were practically licked clean." He said in a light and playful way.

He turned the grill off and pulled the cart of supplies close. Getting the squirt bottle of water and sprayed it until it was all clean and the steam stopped rising up. Taking a handtowel and dried the hole thing off. It sparkled when he was done. He began to take the ingredients one by one and set them upon the now cooled down grill slash cooking area. His hands moving as step by step he began to right before their eyes begin to prepare their dessert for them. His body and gestures playful and dance like. Twirling ingredients over or down. Spinning eggs before cracking them. Making a very grand show of it and then while he waited for the dessert to settle and was finishing it off he turned to the other.

Hearing the question and pondered it before he finally responded to the nekojin. "I don't remember....I woke up in a world of humans and traveled all around....I really don't remember much. What about you two?' He responded after a moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Qukoh'ya looked at Kazuki and gave him a smile. "Being prepared right before our eyes. Can't get any fresher than that!" The Nekojin looked back at the chef as the boy went to work. He seemed to be very keen on clean tools. When Narigi looked at him and called him a cute kitty he was surprised for a moment as he twitched his ears curiously but then chuckled. "Thank you! You're cute as well. Well I can only say for myself and I loved the food, it was delicious. But it looks like Kazuki also enjoyed it."

Qukoh'ya looked as the chef was making their dessert and smiled. "I have never seen a restaurant that makes your dessert at your table." His ears moved curiously as he watched Narigi work fast about the food. He laughed softly when he made it a show and sat back in his chair.

"I see, so you don't really know where you are from. I'm from the far East, a land called Saela. It's ruled by elves but they gave land to humans and Nekojin like myself eons ago. My parents still own their fair share and sent me to Princeton Academy to learn more about the world." The Nekojin smiled to Narigi and then looked at Kazuki. "How about you?"

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

TimeKeys

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:43 pm

Kazuki were giggles at the pretty comment that chef Narigi made about. Quhok"ya. His red eyes also watch the show on, the Chef is get done to business. He is impressed as he looked back at Quhok"ya.
"Indeed my roommate is pretty cute with his blue eyes and pointed ears. I could just have years of fun."

As he gets hyper then calmed himself. He did hear Quhok"ya ask himself but he rather not tell his family origin. "Quhok"ya, I tell you but promise you still be okay with me "

TimeKeys

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:13 am
User Image
User Image

When Kazuki agreed with Narigi, Qukoh'ya blushed a bit and he tilted his head at the others latter comment as he twitched his ears curiously, his tail swaying gently "Years of fun with what?" The Nekojin looked a bit confused, though he wasn't bothered by it all. He soon chuckled and listened to Kazuki as he started to answer his question. Hearing his answer, the young man tilted his head once more and blinked a bit. "How could where you come from make me think different of you?"

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

TimeKeys

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:55 am
kimi23loveheart

Ishiwara Yue

Su Chef Narigi began to pull out ice pack things like parents put in kids lunchboxes to keep their drinks or lunchables cool until lunchtime. Putting it all around the dessert he made to help it cool and set in a normal yet speedier pace. He listened as Qukoh'ya started speaking. At the compliment his skillful and nimble fingers faltered as he froze. His cheeks gaining a faint stain of red across the tops of his cheekbones and the bridge of his nose. Thrown out of his professional, for the most part, demeanor for a moment by this compliment. Clearing his throat and shook his head he quickly recovered. The flush fading into a pale rose petal pink color. Listening to the two males with him as he spoke. Glancing now and then to them as he set the last of the ice packs around the dessert. Standing back to admire his work and adjust things here and there.

Looking to Qukoh'ya as he spoke "This resturuant usually does live shows and cooks the food before you. Than people didn't come as much and so they had to cut back hours. Which means less chefs to serve food and less chefs knowing how to do that. Like in traditional japan resturaunts. In my opinion...it increases the enjoyment of the meal and the dessert when you see it made before you." He said in both a lively and passionate tone yet professional as talking about cooking was always a lot easier than interacting with others on a teenage age range. He fell silent and once more had a neutral almost apathic expression as he listened. He smiled as he clearly enjoyed hearing about where Quyoh'ya was from. He looked at the two guys with him. Seeing the asian woman off to the side and quickly began to clean his tools. She was probably just happy to see him talking to people his own age but the teenager had the same reaction as someone fawning over them around a group of guys...embarressed and a little uncomfortable.

Thankfully Kazuki spoke up and assisted in distracting him from this. Looking confused as he wondered about why someone would want to talk about that. He didn't feel it was his place to ask questions. He smiled at the two of them and just washed. Starting to find things to do almost ocdly cleaning his tools and then setting out the dishes to serve their desserts soon. THis was one of the first times he didn't want the food to finish on time. Looking at the two of them now and then.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:02 am

"years of fun with me as friends. you know hang out.."Kazuki suggested then he looks away and takes out his medallion. he shows it to Q as he explains "this is my family medallion that protects me from my enemies. the cores is consist of pure incubus blood with special properties. i am fullbreed incubus and my family for years taught me to hunt and battle our enemies for food.

the Deblanche ancestorial line is from Romania. my father and mother both fullbreed. humans do fear us in there sleep but they don't see our true form in person. my father has fire magic and alchemy. my mother has celestial and wind magic. thats where i got mines. "

TimeKeys

Qukohya Lhilei

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:07 am
User Image
User Image

While waiting for an answer he had turned his attention to Narigi once more as the boy answered him and he smiled to him and nodded. "It's fun and intriguing to see it be made before our eyes. I admit to that." The Nekojin chuckled. "I'd offer my help but I am afraid I'd burn half the kitchen down in an attempt to make anything." He blushed a bit and scratched his head as he admitted that. He wouldn't mind helping out, but he would just add to the work.

When he heard Kazuki speak again he looked back at him as the young man explained his comment earlier.
"Ah I see. Yes I'd like to be friends for long time and have fun together!" As the other turned away, Qukoh'ya flashed a sweet smile to Narigi before he was once more drawn to the attention to Kazuki as he looked at his medal. "I have seen your magic at work, it was impressive."

Qukoh'ya chuckled and shook his head before tilting it as his ears twitched curiously. "However, I still don't see how this information would change how I think about you." Course he knew what Incubi were but he wasn't one to judge others by their species, he looked at their actions towards him.

User Image

In depth profile

kimi23loveheart

TimeKeys

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items