Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Gallows Valentine Day Customs! WINNERS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:19 pm
SUPER RARE.

Indra: Ulun'suti Halfbreed
Note: I'm not completely 100% on a lot of the coloring/edits, so I'll leave it up to you to decide which of my ideas look good and which don't as long as the OC is adapted well. In his OC form he's a skinchanging River Dragon, so keep that in mind adaptation wise! Overall, he should be both aquatic and draconic in nature - and completely drenched in jewelry.

~*~ Basic Information ~*~
Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti Halfbreed
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Lavender-gray (#C0B0C0) in color.
Face: Purple (#660066) eyes. Ulun'suti jawline and mouth. Slight expression edit - eyebrows lifted and relaxed instead of tilted downwards.
Mane: Black in color. See references for actual style.
Tail: Partially scaled tail (upper scales but no under scales) ending in a tuft of black fur. Same lavender-gray as his body. Scales should match his back scales.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cloven hooves. Short fetlocks with curly fur. Hooves are black in color.
Reference Images: Main Reference, For Mane And Horns

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horns: See reference images. Should be back-swept, not pointing upward.
Wings: None
Fins: Cheek frill and frills on the back of all four legs, similar in location and size to the Kelpi. Purple-colored (#660066) webbing.
Scales: Back scales in purple (#660066).
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Leg up or down pose at colorist's discretion. I would also like an unaccessorized version.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Follow the reference image! The necklace is the only thing from the reference image that I'd absolute love to see jewelry-wise, but other than that please drench him in jewelry matching its aesthetic! (The jewelry doesn't have to be particularly complicated, as long as there's a lot of it.) He should also have a scaled skin. How you have him wear it is up to you, but you can see the basic design of it in his reference image.
Reference Image for Items: First image linked earlier.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Indra
Owner: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Breed: River Dragon
Temper: Effervescent
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather colors: CC

~*~ Ulun'Suti ~*~
Element: Water

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:24 pm
SUPER RARE.

Edit Category:
Unedited-Minor
Soquili Species:
Cursed Bobcat Skinwalker
Body Build:
Draft - Normal nose, leg feathers
Starting Stage:
Adult
Concept Origin:
New Concept
WIP Needed?:
If needed.

Body:
White body with maybe some glimpses of dark red, but when not having her pelt she has markings of red hearts with a black crack on it at the cheek and shoulder.
Face:
Eye color matches the red of the red hearts with a black & red checker marking and has some red like markings on the bottom of the lip with black dots at the ends.
Mane:
Red, like the eyes, and is a mix of three edited manes; Forelock on the head is like the Forever Foal mane, and the rest going down is a mix of Wild and Long manes.
Tail:
Same as the mane, but goes like this; starts like the Forever Foal tail, but as it goes down it is a mix of Long and Wild tails.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
The hooves are black and the fetlocks should be a faded red.
Reference Image(s):
Un-Pelted Full Body Ref - Facial Up-Close Markings

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
No
Wings:
No
Fins:
No
Scales:
No
Pelt:
A plain black pelt for the pelted version
Other Notes:
No

Trading Post Items:
No
Custom Items:
No
Reference Image(s) for Items:
No

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Broken Valentina
Owner:
DraconisSiirexus
Breed:
Valentine Skinwalker
Temper:
Unloving
Mate:
N/A
Tag Background:
024 Red Thorns by chibizoo
Tag frame color:
Black
Tag feather color(s):
White with faded red

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:24 pm
((Sorry I deleted. xP Whoops.))
Edited Feb. 12
RARE

I AM LOOKING FOR TRUE LOVE

Username of owner(s): Summer Raven
Level of Edits: Moderate - Heavy
Soquili Species: Kirin
Body Build: Reg - Alt
Concept Origin: CC
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: CC

Eyes: CC

Mane: CC

Tail: CC

Reference Image(s):
Rainbow Sherbert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
CC

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: CC

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:38 pm
RARE

Soquili Species: Kirin/Flutter
Concept Origin: OC/Original Concept
WIP Needed? Sure ^^

Body: Light brown (palomino like) coloured with white dappling on her rump/ tops of back legs. She has white going up her front two legs and none on her back legs.
Face: Like her body colour (no white though). She has green eyes.
Mane: Dirty blond. Her hair is pulled back and flows behind her, reaching the tops of her legs. There are small pink flower petals in her mane.
Tail: Kirin old style. Her tail is the same colour as her body and the tuft of hair at the end is white. I'd like it if the hair tuft was longer, touching the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Original Kirin hooves. White please.
Reference Image(s):
Hair Style 1 Hair Style 2 Hair Style 3
Hair Colour Colour 2 Colour 3
Markings (I'd like it if the brown for the body colour was lighter, like a palomino's instead) Palomino Palomino 2
Wings Wings 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Kirin horn, style 2. I'd like it if it looked damaged in some way. White horn please.
Wings: Unique wings, dragonfly style. CC for colours.
Fins: N/A
Scales: Mix of pinks. Original kirin style please.
Other Notes: Her expression is edited. I'd like it if her eyelids were half over her eyes, like Jericho's is. Also, if she could be not smiling but maybe smirking a little that would be great.
Jericho

Trading Post Items: Beaded bracelets, silver for the band and pink for the jewel.
Custom Items:
-She has a cream scarf loosely wrapped around her neck. It's long, reaches her knees. The ends are frayed.
-Around her tail are 3 silver bracelets. 1 of the bracelets has a pink lily attached.
-Hanging on top of her scarf is a silver and bright purple lantern, a small one that is held by a silver chain.
Scarf Scarf 2 (I like the style and colouring in 1 and the way she wears it in 2)
Bracelets Bracelets 2
Pink Stargazer Lily
Lantern

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Raiella
Owner: Rita Zyon
Breed: OC or Kiriflutter
Temper: Passionate
Tag Background: 011 Moonlight Cherry Blossom by Dawniechan
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  

Rita Zyon

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:53 pm
MINI/COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: mod
Soquili Species: Wind (Lifemate for Patches)
Body Build: regular
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? One to see progress

See ref- (click for bigger img)
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Heron style
Scales: N/A
Other Notes:

Custom Items: pale green necklace that looks like a flower (see ref image for color and style)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Necklace

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Desert Rose
Owner: lysia_nyteblade
Temper: TBD
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:56 pm
MINI/COMMON/UNCOMMON

Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: Blue Jay
WIP Needed? Not needed but loved X-D

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: Wild
Tail: Wild
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Most of the details are up for interpretation, so long as she looks like a blue jay ^_^
Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3
Ref 4
Ref 5

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): NA
Wings: Type two Heron
Fins: NA
Scales: NA
Pelt: NA
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: NA
Custom Items: NA
Reference Image(s) for Items: NA

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Mafalda
Owner: Divena & DivenasMom
Breed: Wild Life
Temper: Feisty
Mate: NA
Tag Background: 038 Chasing Clouds by Ameh
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: NA
Justification for Domain Choice: NA  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:39 pm
Edited: Feb 13th, 2014 @ 2:10pm CST

SUPER RARE.
TWINSIES, YO.

Crimson Ribbon--Beneath the River Silt Wrote

Edit Category: Heavy - Extreme?
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti (x Regular)
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? LOVED. <3

Body: White; her nose should have a faint grey gradient, like on a naturally grey-white horse.

Eyes: #059b9b with highlights of #99fa79 (if you zoom in on her eyes on the main reference picture, you can see the colors a little better) (remember to go as close to the reference picture as possible). The whites of her eyes should be blacked out. And she should have these gorgeous thick lashes. I’d also really like her to have a sultry look to her eyes. Please see Lumikki’s eyes for reference under the references links.

Mane: I want her hair to be as closely colored to the reference picture hair as humanly possible. (the gradient in her reference sheet is a loose interpretation on my part). Her mane should be wavy (like the reference image) and kinda watery, but she shouldn't look drowned or soaked, and it should pool on the ground (for her mane edits please see reference picture).

Tail: Her tail should be wavy (like the reference image) and kinda watery, but she shouldn't look drowned or soaked, and it should pool on the ground (for her mane edits please see reference picture).

Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are regular hooves. Silky and long, trailing on the ground. Think like her mane. Not extremely long, but elegant

Reference Image(s):
Main Reference Sheet

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): custom; two (not four) spiralling (as referenced) and about medium length, scaled. Like the Alexstraza reference, they should have jewelry pieces that match the main reference image.

Wings: Scaled version; the horns on her wings should be colored like her head horns, the "boning" of her wings should be white like her body, and the "leather" of her wings should be partially translucent. The colour should be the darkest teal and the lighter colours making a water surface/rippled (but not rings) design with the lighter colours.

Fins: None

Scales: Back and leg scales, please, coloured to match her hair/the ref. (If it's possible to get just belly scales and no chest scales? I'd love that.)

Other Notes: I would really appreciate if you could work something like the Ulunsuti fangs in without the extended jawline! <3

Custom Items:
Jewelry (silver and gemstones as well) running up her wings (see jewelry ref for a vague idea of what I mean). It should be based off the main reference image (the jewelry in the bottom of the picture) and it should look very delicate (like filigree). Same colours for the gems as in the main reference image.

Jewelry should also wrap around her horns as well!

Main Reference Image

Horn Reference
Reference sheet
More Horn Reference
Alexstraza reference--horn jewelry (not quite so chunky, though)
Sultry eye look (I have permission to use Lumikki as a reference)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Daenen
Owner: Crimson Ribbon
Breed: River Demon
Temper: Temperamental
Mate: ???
Tag Background: This]
Tag frame color: #181919
Tag feather color(s): Larger feather matching her colouring and the smaller to be reminiscent of her twin's colours.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Own design.

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Water (if possible)

Even The Deep Shall Fear Us: River Demon--Twin

Edit Category: Heavy - Extreme?
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti (x Regular)
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Adored~ <3

[Twin Form is directly above.]

Below I will note the differences:
Where Daenen is dark teal with green highlights, my twin is a dark, deep sapphire with blue-purple (#352DD5) and a little deep pink (spaaaaaaringly) for some highlights?; her body is white but instead of the faint grey there is faint pink near her nose, as seen on piebald paints and the like.

Edits are essentially the same as her twins, however her horns are longer (10% difference) and her hair is a bit more full, and can be a little more unruly. Same with the tail.

Her eye colour is that of her mane and tail (mainly dark, deep sapphire but with an inner ring of purple), but she still retains the whites of her eyes, unlike her twin.

Her fetlocks (depending on how long you make her twin's) should not be quite as long. Hooves should be Ulun'suti hooves and the fetlocks should cover much of the sides.

For jewelry, like the main reference in Crimson's form, she has a necklace piece similar to that (I dislike the bulk of the ref), in silver. Gem colours should match her hair (and can display more pink for shine). She can have a piece or two along her wings, with only one gem, and these should be smaller, like vines.

She should also have the leg spurs, the "bony" part should be coloured like her horns--deep sapphire with some blue-purple pink highlights. Same with her scales.

Her wings should mirror her sister's in design but with her own colours (again keep the pink to a sparing amount <3 the feel of her colours should be deadly elegance with a touch of wow, not eyeraep)

I'm undecided on face horns...would it be too much of a bother to see a wip with/without? @-@

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBA
Owner: ArashiX
Breed: River Demon
Temper: TBA
Mate: ???
Tag Background: This]
Tag frame color: #352DD5
Tag feather color(s): Each feather's colouring should be opposite of her twin's! The larger feather should follow her colours, the smaller her twin's.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:50 pm
MINI/COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Regular both front legs down
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: horse drawn hearse carriages
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: sorta zombie green ~ With a window like area like looking into a hearse see ref
Face: same color as the body with harness and blinders, reins, head feathers, and so on ~ see ref
Mane: faded red and black ~ Wavy to about the shoulders
Tail: same color as mane ~ to the ground
Hooves/Fetlocks: Red-sh brown hooves an little wooden wheel like symbols on his fetlocks/ ankle area
Reference Image(s): http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m626/Tai_Liln/Hearse horse/

User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: little death plague doctor rider on back. Reins, harness, blinders ~ see ref
Reference Image(s) for Items: http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m626/Tai_Liln/Hearse horse/

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Hearse Macabre
Owner: sage_the_vampirc_angel
Breed: hearse horse
Temper: melodramatic
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: umm cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:08 pm
RARE

Entry Tag: akuma_kessaku | Hippogryph | Minor? | Solo Custom

Edit Category - Minor [100k]
Soquili Species: - Hippogryph [1.7m]
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: Original Character

WIP Needed? No

Body: light tan underneath and dark on the back.[X/X] I like these colors for the back, but would prefer that blue to be darker and the white to be a lighter tan color(same as the under side of the body).
Face: eye color I like the clouded pale blue color, but if it looks odd to have it all one color, could he have darker
iris's, expression: Lengthened mouth If possible. facial markings:eye stripe. Feathered Cheeks
Mane: Cockatoo Mane: Like the idea of the initial row of feathers being a solid color, then as they get farther back/onto the face it is more just on the fringe of the feather with the body color underneath. I would like to stick to that when doing the cockatoo mane template but different colors blending into windswept medium length hair.
Tail: Hawk Tail (colors similar to the back of this bird [x])
Hooves/Fetlocks: Leg Scales/ Leg up/ feathered fetlocks/Medium length fetlocks for back legs. Bandages on back legs (CC Choice on color)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Wings: I like the shorter style wings, but I don't know if that is a breed variation or alternate lines... If I can I would like the shorter style, if not the regular falcon style lines is fine.
Scales: Whatever color looks best.
Other Notes: non-standard traits: Smaller wings/ Longer mouth

Colors: variants of brown, Dark colors (Orange, Blue, Green, red, etc...) I like the European Bee Eater. Feel free to take some artistic direction with patterns throughout (Nothing too dramatic/ more of a natural look or subtle patterns).

** Ask me if you have any questions before starting this. If possible it would be nice to livestream (Don't know if that's an option, just thought I would throw it out there.) **

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name: Ezekiel
Owner: Akuma Kessaku
Temper: Self-Assured
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:16 pm
SUPER RARE.

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti/Hippogryph Crossbreed
Body Build:
Concept Origin: myself
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: back scales, belly scales, leg/body spikes + scale markings on her side and top of her legs, and up most of her neck - she is supposed to look like a dragon, so lots of scale markings are great. The only place I want to leave no scale markings in on the lower back part of her side (like a soft underbelly) and on the lower part of her legs. Coloring: A mix of gold and light blue, with pink accents.
Face: Menacing expression. + scale markings to the cheek and bridge of the nose
Mane: n/a
Tail: Ulun scaled tail + extra scale markings running all the way down the tail. Pink color running down the bottom scales of the tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Ulun raptor claws, leg spurs, and leg scales + Hippo claws. Claws and hooves are gold, skin of raptor claws and leg spurs are pink.
Reference Image(s): color swatches - do not need to be exactly these colors, but to give an idea

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Scaled Ulun horns, gold
Wings: Ulun scaled wings + more scale markings running up the "arm" of the wing. Wings are soft blue with pink accents.
Fins: n/a
Scales: Ear muffs, scales, and scale markings as mentioned above, but the theme for this design is to look as much like a dragon as possible ^^. Ear muffs are gold, same as horns.
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: a baby dragon sitting at her feet or flying next to her, CC. I think that some thick gold medieval jewelry with large red gems would be nice, perhaps as a chest/neck pendant, a pendant on the nose (the chain draped over the face), and perhaps one strapped to her back thigh as well
Reference Image(s) for Items: almost perfect pendant reference for necklace or nose, but with ruby stones, inspiration for necklace, perhaps for thigh, but with larger gems, inspiration for necklace, but thicker gold, jewelry ref, jewelry ref, to give you an idea of what I mean about draping chain over her face

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: tbd
Owner: pinkdog
Breed: Dragon
Temper: Moody
Mate:
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: n/a

Price: 5.05 Mil  

pinkdog

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:18 pm
MINI/COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Standard
-- Male Leg Up or down: N/A
Concept Origin: Original Concept
WIP Needed? Preferred
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Starshine
Owner: Lady Aria Starstone
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Spiritual
Element (ulun’suti Only): N/A
Tag Background: 041
Tag frame color: Deep Grey
Tag feather color(s): Silver and mid blue

Body: Grey with black, white, and blue markings.
Face: Same as body
Mane: Icy blue and black. Style is Braided.
Tail: Matching the mane, Braided as well.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves
Reference Image(s): Based off this please!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Black  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:24 pm
SUPER RARE.

Username of owner(s): Moxxiie
Breed: Cursed Bearwalker
Level of Edits: Moderate to heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yep  

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:38 pm
SUPER RARE.

Username of owner(s): `Swirly
Breed: Angeni
Level of Edits: Extreme?

Quote:
Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin:
This soquili is a memorial for my chemo-dog, Kai. The one point I want to make clear is that I don't want the soquili to look like a dog. It's essentially her spirit. I have a roughly done reference for hair - but the rest is sort of a CC.
WIP Needed? : If it’s not a bother?

Body: Red-gold
Face: Reference: Heavy, Heavy Eyeliner
Mane: Flaxen – In a half up-do.
On the way down I’d like twisted hair and braids, woven ornate hair.
The reference has the up-do how I want but the length should be to the ground – layered down in loose curls – thiiick hair. Her pelt was soso thick .. I loved it ;o;
X
In the hair:: little sparkly bits/a few hair pins maybe like this – Pins The shiny things should be reds/oranges/whites – Whatever is complimenting
Possibly strings of pearls?
Tail: Flaxen – matching the mane – very thick/long/decorated like the mane – down to the ground
Hooves/Fetlocks: Flaxen
Reference Image(s): X As you can see she’s red-gold all over with high/low lights thrown in subtly – I’d like a very subtle pearlescent sheen to her too

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Wing style 2, but I'd like the tips of them seeming to have feathers falling off, or transparent, like the symptoms of sickness are taking its toll there. (Not sure how to incorporate both, but try, or CC which looks best for the concept)
Other Notes:
If she could be transparant-ish starting from the legs down I'd be really happy - kinda misty, hooves fading away.. to mist. I'd LU for forevers. and if she can't be transparant then mist/clouds around her hooves -- full on ghost if allowed
Sparkling – with some pearl ropes beaded about on her wings.
Color – shiny flaxen-y white – possibly glittery? I want her to be glitzy/glamoury without being glitter-puke and over-done. *headdesk* which I have a tendancy towards..

Trading Post Items: None~
Custom Items:
The Headdress/Scarves: Headdress/Scarf – Not sure on the size, just to suit her.
Necklaces:: - Plenty of slim Silver chains with one holding a silver pendant of the cancer ribbon - whatever size you choose is fine for the pendant (small - medium - large)

Bracelets:: Matching

Box:: I'd like a box set at her feet that is rusted, dark, grotesque, and over all evil in appearance. I want it to be seen as something no one would dare want to approach and fear.

Other possibility:: a few white candles at her feet -- off to the side by where the dreamcatcher is? if it looks too busy just nix it XD

A lot of this is CC… but I’d –really- like the option to make small changes when I see the WIP~ I really try not to be fussy, but Kai is/was an extremely important part of my life @__@

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kai
Owner: `Swirly
Breed: Memorial OC
Temper: Irreplaceable
Tag Background: X If that could be made to fit I’d be grateful, otherwise similar CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Uhh… N/A?

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Bittersweet Memories
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain): This dog was mine/my family’s world. She got us through some really traumatic times… and in the end we lost her to the same vicious beast that she had gotten my family through. I know it’s dramatic or perhaps melodramatic but it’s how I feel… Dad and I still can’t talk about our girl without crying. I swear there are more pictures of her up around the house than of me. She was the best thing for my family in more ways than I can imagine…

Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): Kai can, briefly, bring a good memory back to a Soquili’s mind – make it as strong as if it’s actually happening (relive something near and dear to that Soquili) but – the moment only lasts as long as she is physically in contact with the Soq that she’s helping – and its very physically/mentally draining on her.

Personality (required In general): Kai is a healer, definitely not in the typical way. She doesn’t mend cuts or heal sickness but she brings a peace to those around her without being obtrusive. One need not tell what’s wrong – she’ll just know and comfort gently without getting in the way or expecting an explanation.

Plot ideas (required): I’d like to get Kai into a plot of some sort with her acting as a marriage councilor – I think it would be absolutely fun to have a couple on the verge of breaking a lifemating and be ‘healed’ so to speak by having their memories heightened and being the catalyst to work through their own issues. (I have a couple of mine that I can use for this… It’d be extensive self-RP but once I have that done – possibilities are endless) From there Kai could set her sights on helping a torn Soquili – someone that isn’t inherently evil (IE not a Kalona/Skinwalker/etc) but was raised to embrace darker tendencies -- to pull someone back from the brink or getting them to forgive themselves for an ‘unforgiveable’ act. I’m also toying with the idea of her helping a grief stricken mother through the death of a child (this again are my own Soquili’s and I don’t want to say that’s what I’m going to do when I know I want to do the above RP already @__@)

So yeah… /endramble.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:45 pm
MINI/COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Body Build: Regular - Legs down pose
Concept Origin: SoA Cosplay
WIP Needed? Nope!

Body: See SoA!
Face: See SoA! I think that white mask marking tapers above the eyes, the hair kind of covers it xd ;
Mane: Blue-black - The style I'd want to be custom, but minor-level of editing - How it looks is totally CC!
Tail: I want him to have his tail done like Zhivka's(Where it sweeps behind him), with the dark blue markings near the base and a blue-black tip
Hooves/Fetlocks: The hooves would be dark blue - The fetlocking would be the draft type (Like on the image for the Regular ref sheet)
Reference Image(s): Lilo and Lilo's Cub, Juve, and Adol stages - Zhivka

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): White (With a blue shading tinge... Kinda hard to explain xd Like, the shading is done in blue, as is the lineart... See Zhivka! Hers looks pink, but it's also white, you know?)
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: Zhivka's uncert to better see her horn

Trading Post Items: Dream catcher with a brown rope, in red and white (Very much like Zhivka's)
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: Zhivka to show how her dream catcher is colored

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kanoa (Alas, no male counterpart to Lilo)
Owner: Andranis
Breed: SoA
Temper: Energetic
Mate: Zhivka
Tag frame color: Dark blue
Tag feather color(s): Dark blue at the base(Like on Lilo), fading to the lighter blue, with white tips

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes I did! Screenshot! (Sorry it's a bit shrunken ^^;; ) Also, a cert showing I own Lilo! ALSO... I know the SoA's female, but the Soquili is male... That's because in SoA, Lilo's mate is Zhivko... Who my Soquilified plush is a plush of... And Zhivka is... Female... xd It amuses me quite a bit in a good way, actually lol
Also, for good measure, they are listed here as mates in SoA in the pride they live in ~ heart

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

MoochiLove

Demonic Hellhound

13,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:01 pm
SUPER RARE.

Soquili Species: Cursed Skinwalker (Lammergier Skinwalker)
Concept Origin: Wildlife
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: See Ref
Face: See Ref
Mane: Leaving up to the colorist (But would like to have part of the head, beak and tail look like they are soaked in blood)
Tail: Leaving up to the colorist
Hooves/Fetlocks: Split Hooves, Fetlocks leaving up to the colorist
Reference Image(s): Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3, Ref 4, Ref 5, and Ref 6

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: See Ref
Pelt: Lammergier Pelt (see Refs but most likely will have to be based on the Owlwalker)
Other Notes: This Walker isn't looking to kill to get the meat, he is looking to get the bone, and if that means leaving his victims alive to get it, no skin off his nose.

Custom Items: A broken ribcage of some kind of animal, a large femur that is broken and the marrow being seen, a few various bones scattered around him and a bone clenched in his mouth that looks broken

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Serkan
Owner: MoochiLove
Breed: Skinwalker
Temper: Ravenous
Tag Background: 024
Tag frame color: Blood Red
Tag feather color(s): Black and Dark Orange  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]