Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Heart's First Customs [Winners Pg 1 and Pg 10!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:13 pm
Super Rare Like Royalty!

Edit Category: Heavy.
Soquili Species: Angeni.
Body Build: Normal, with angeni fetlocks and fuzzy belly.
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: New concept.
WIP Needed? Yes please.

Can I also get a uncert at least with her without her wings? To show her ropes and skull hidden under them.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: It's a dull green for the base. The legs have a smoke like pattern to them in a green color, but fades into a really dark green at the end of her fetlocks. On the top of her legs near where it connects to her chest she has locking bio-symbol that goes all the way around her leg. She only has theses markings on her front legs. Across her neck she also has these symbols that link. They are a inky black color, and perhaps could have some sort of neon green glow to them?
Face: She has edited eyes so they are half masted. Perhaps looking more annoyed? With looong eyelashes. She has also dark green eyeshadow on her lid. Her eyes themselves are a neon green, but where the white in her eye should be is now a sickly yellow color. Her ears on the outside are a dull green, however at the tips bleeding into the inside is a dark green color. The inside that isn't being covered by this dark green is neon green. Oh! And her ears should be edited so that they are pinned back.
Mane: Be warned her mane and tail are dreadlocks. Her mane is styled in a half undone, yet pulled back way. It's thick, but has two ties made of dreads to keep it in it's pulled back form. It's an array of different greens from normal, light, dark, and neon. It should end at about where her chest ends and her legs begin.
Tail: Her tail is dreadlocks as well, and it's more of one controlled mass than anything. It too is pulled back and kept together with a band made of dreadlocks, but only uses one. It's the same coloring as her mane. It should stop at about just under her knee? If you want to change the length than that's fine.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Her hooves are an inky black. As I said before, dark green at the end of her fetlocks, lighter but still dark green in a smokey pattern going up her leg.
Reference Image(s): Main ref with wings.
Main ref without wings.
Dreadlocks tied back.
Bio-hazerd
Smoke ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Style 1. The base of the wings should be a bright, rich green. The feather cluster in the middle of the wings are black. The big...puffy feather joint on the wings should be a darker green than the base. The tips of each outer feather fades into a dark green.
Headwings and ankle wings: I really don't want them, since they don't fit into the design of her.
Angeni glow: I noticed that Angenis have a glow on their breed image. Could Visha's been either a neon green or black?
Other Notes: Derp herp. That is all.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None~!
Custom Items:Visha has three lines of black rope that hang from her. Two hang from her mid back, down her thigh before wrapping around. Another one also starts at her mid-back but goes down to wrap around her chest. The top thigh rope and the one on her chest both have small capped bottles filled with neon green poison. There could be a white label around them with a black skull on it, but that's up to you. The second thigh rope has a number of green bird skulls hanging from it. Hanging from dark green loops that have been places on the tops of the skulls.

Just like the skulls hanging from the second rope Visha has a much larger black bird's skull resting over her butt, keeping in place hanging over her tail. It's not as large as a horse's head, but should be noticeable even with her wings in place.

She has a black gas mask on her nose as well. It's just simply a nose mask, without the full face part or eye lenses. It is an inky black, with two straps on either side wrapping around her head. (They should go under her hair.) The mouth piece and ends of the barrels should be neon green. As well as two stripes running around the barrels should be neon green as well. There are two dark gray strips going up the main piece of the mask to give it some depth. And two spikes added onto the nose bit of the mask are neon green as well.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Main ref again, to show the placement of the items.
Rope
Gasmask
Bottles
Bird skulls
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Visha.
Owner: Pollack
Breed: Angel of poison.
Temper: Poisonous.
Mate:
Tag Background: SHE BLINDED ME WITH SCIENCE!
Tag frame color: Black and neon green.
Tag feather color(s): CC'd to match her feathers, but with what looks like neon green poison dripping off of them.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Poison.
Justification for Domain Choice: Hmm well oh dear. This is a toughie. Visha is poisonous to most people around her with her bitchy temper and strange ways that freak people out. Since her childhood she has been dealing with the affects of poison through uncontrollable powers, and has learned to come to accept it. She knows like no other the damage it can cause, as well as all the different types out there in the world. She has always been told since she was young that her powers are harmful and evil. Because of this she strides to distance herself from others so they will not get hurt by her. Visha also would love to use her powers for GOOD by nulling affects of poison in people. However at this time and moment it takes so much out of her, and with how risky it is with her lack of control she doesn't do it much. (I plan on doing a looong plot line where slowly she gets control over said powers and in turn helps people with them. HOWEVER, I would like to say now that she does have a teacher who is closely watching over her when she is practicing her powers so nothing goes wrong. It's Mayhem, the angeni of poison plants.)
Visha just wouldn't be Visha without poison laced in her life. She's learned how to privately enjoy most things others wouldn't be able to because they are poisoness and understand that it can be useful at times.

(By the way, Riri will be paying for this custom in full since I was one of the winners in her giveaway! <3 Thank you again, Riri!)

(I've gotten permission from Uta about Visha's powers.)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:24 pm
I'm Common and I don't Care!

Entry Line: Fea Line || Draft || Moderate || Solo
Quote:
Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Draft
Body Build: Draft with optional fetlocks
-- Male Leg Up or down:
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes please
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Mist
Owner: Fea Line
Breed: Draft
Temper: Flirtaious
Element (ulun’suti Only):
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

Body: Basically colored like a snow leopard but in more pale tans, dark browns, creams and a bit of white
Face: Same as refs, light spotting and eye shadow like markings
Mane: Edited like ref pic, or as close as you can get it, medium length, blondish cream in color with very faint tips in the color of her spots
Tail: Matching her mane but longer and pooling on the ground
Hooves/Fetlocks: the optional fetlocks please, and colored to match the refs as much as possible. Hooves would be the same dark brown as her spots.
Reference Image(s): 1, 2, 3, 4 // Tail/Mane style

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A necklace of blue feathers around her neck and two blue feathers in her mane behind her ear
Reference Image(s) for Items: 1, 2, 3

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed myself

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:30 pm
Not Complete Without You!

Gimme the Rare Treatment!

Entry Line: Faithofthefallen and -[The Spoof]- || Kalona (half) || Heavy || Twins
Quote:

Quote:
Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Half Kalona
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Jessamine's sister
WIP Needed? Yes please <3
Body: White, bloodstains splattered up her legs.
Face: eyes are a bright blue with eyelashes (brighter than ribbons. Crazy/Creepy/evil look in them if possible. Bloodstained mouth. Fangs.
Mane: Fiery crimson
Style reference for both twins Hair and bow color reference for Morphia
Tail: Red, long, voluminous, a similar style to Jessamine's but with some loose ringlets thrown in. Tail style
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are white, cloven, fetlocks are white with bloodstains and the same length as Jessamine's.
Reference Image(s):
Hair color

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Spiral Ram Hornsand Another example.
Other Notes: I'm thinking just bone colored horns for the both of them but it can be CC. A light neutral color but otherwise CC. They should below and a little behind their ears. There can be hair or ribbons or something in them. They don't have to be huge, I'm more interested in how their hair/bows look than the horns so they can be slightly concealed. Blood spattered/stained at the tips.
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: bloodstained cloth saddle (see Jessamine ref), necklace/choker, tail, and leg ribbon and lace placements the same as on Jessamine. Two extra garters on her front foreleg just above the knee, one thin and plain(black) and one lacy(black lace and blue bow) (see ref pic).. All lace is black and all ribbons blue. Holding a battered and bloodstained Axe It can be in her mouth, tucked in a garter, or on the ground by her front feet. Whichever you like best.
Jessamine (sister soq)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Morphia
Owner: Faithofthefallen
Breed: Half Kalona
Temper: Feral
Mate: None
Tag Background: CC, same as Jess's?
Tag frame color: Same as Jessamine's but outlined in blue
Tag feather color(s): Same color as lace with bloodstains

Quote:
Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Half Kalona
Concept Origin: Jessamine's sister
WIP Needed? Yes please <3
Body: White, bloodstains splattered up her legs.
Face: eyes are a bright blue with eyelashes (brighter than ribbons. Crazy/Creepy/evil look in them if possible. Bloodstained mouth. Fangs.
Mane: Fiery crimson
Style reference for both twins
Tail: Platinum blonde, see style reference
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are white and cloven, fetlocks are white with bloodstains and the same length as Jessamine's.
Reference Image(s):
Hair color

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):Ram Hornsand Another example.
Other Notes: I'm thinking just bone colored horns for the both of them but it can be CC. A light neutral color but otherwise CC, whatever looks best. They should below and a little behind their ears. There can be hair or ribbons or something in them. They don't have to be huge, I'm more interested in how their hair/bows look than the horns so they can be slightly concealed. Blood spattered/stained at the tips.
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: bloodstained cloth saddle (see Jessamine ref), necklace/choker, tail, and leg ribbon and lace placements the same as on Jessamine. Two extra garters on her front foreleg just above the knee, one thin and plain(black) and one lacy(black lace and pink bow) (see ref pic).. All lace is black and all ribbons pink. Holding a battered and bloodstained Axe. It can be in her mouth, tucked in a garter, or on the ground by her front feet. Whichever you like best.
Jessamine (sister soq)
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Maeve
Owner: -[The Spoof]-
Breed: Half Kalona
Temper: Predatory
Tag Background: CC, same as Jess's?
Tag frame color: Same as Jessamine's but outlined in pink
Tag feather color(s): either white with bloodstains or black with bloodstains

Similarities: Same body color, hair style, accessories, eye color, etc
Differences: Different Hair color, Different accessory color, anything else CC

Price: 4mil(Twin Kalonas)+1mil(Heavy edits x2)= 5 million estimated total
Quest art by Elf Princess Flannery <3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:37 pm

Entry Line: Akuma_Kessaku || Hippogryph Halfbreed || Moderate? || Solo
Quote:

=Custom Form=
Edit Category - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Hippogryph Halfbreed
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: New Concept

Body: colors: See Ref.
Face: eye color: Mirrored light gray iris[x/x] with black sclera (Have eye peeking through hair)expression: longer mough, serious/frown
Mane: No feathers/See Ref.
Tail: No Feathers/See Ref.
Hooves/Fetlocks: leg scales, bloodied claws, long fetlocks (only on back legs.)
Wings: CC (Stick with the theme :3)
Reference Image(s): Reference Image

Trading Post Items: Bloodied Bandages on limbs
Custom Items:
Bone Saw
Saddle Bag Could you put the Medicine man symbol on the saddle bag somewhere.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Faust
Owner: Akuma_Kessaku
Breed: Medicine Man
Temper: Sociopath
Mate: --

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:46 pm
Super Rare Like Royalty!

Entry Line: Lady Argentum Draconis || 'Suti cross || Heavy || Solo

Quote:

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time/Cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:43 pm

Entry Line: Windy dasher || Kirin || Moderate || Solo

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time restraint

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  

Windy dasher

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:10 pm

Entry Line: Mewsings of An Angel || Unicorn || Up to Extreme || Solo
Quote:
As with HG's customs, this is going to be purely CC.

I am looking to get a mate for

User Image
(Uncert).

I am very much leaving this CC.

Gender is Female.

Would like to get a non-accessorized and accessorized version.

Edits can go all the way up to Extreme.

Species I would like is Unicorn.

Yngvarr loves dainty and beautiful females. He respects them and adores them, every element of them. The perfect girl for him would be someone with a beautiful exterior and an even more beautiful heart, someone who is steadfast and strong-willed.

-Furs (animal pelts like foxes, wolves, rabbit, etc)
-Feathers (hawk, owl, peacock even)
-Flowers (soft spot for forget-me-nots and sakura blossoms)
-Jewels (lots and lots of shinys!)
-Snow (can never get enough snow. <3)
-Long Tails and Mane (I love sweeping manes)
-Natural colors (Horsebreed or other animals)
-Bells (all the jinglies!)
-Silk (sashes and other similar items)
-Princessy or Priestess-like Appearance (broad idea for someone very princess-looking, eye-catching and pleasing, but not the haughty hoity toit)
-Natural designs (animals patterns or designs found in nature)
-Gentle and dainty (Adorableness to the extreme. Like that shy look and such <3)
-Wind-blown (just duuuust in the wind~)
-Egyptian (headdresses, cat-eye eyeliner, themed jewelry)
-Japanese (Kimonos, sakura flowers, sumi-e, prefer traditional japanese styling)
-Nordic (vikings and such <3)
-Animals (love little animals so much!)
-Butterflies (big fan of blue butterflies, as well as glasswing)

Dislikes::
-Neon colors
-Short hair
-Crazy patterns
-Spiders and overall creepy stuff!

This leaves you plenty of room to play with design.
I think for a mate, I'd like to be pleasantly shocked by her appearance.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:38 pm

Entry Tag: SilverShieldwolf | Wind | Moderate? | Solo

Quote:
Edit Category: Moderate?
Soquili Species: Wind
Concept Origin: OC

Body: Like the ref pics, spikes and horns are not needed.
Face: see ref
Mane: Wild with a bit of blue grey
Tail: Same as the mane
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s): Duality Cert Matope Cert TLN Cert Modifox Cert
Matope Uncert TLN Uncert Modifox Uncert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Eagle style
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: The star on her chest or shoulder.

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Air Power
Owner: SilverShieldwolf
Breed: OC
Temper: Effective
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: Something to signify the Air Force
Tag frame color: Something that matches please
Tag feather color(s): Something that matches, please

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:40 pm
Super Rare Like Royalty!

Entry Line: [X]Natty-Chan[X] || Angeni/Ulun'suti || Moderate || Solo
Quote:
Soquili Species: Angeni/Ulun'Suti crossbreed
Body Build: Regular, legs down
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Dark gray, almost black, with white underbelly and gradient rainbow leopard spots
Note: All spots glow faintly
Face: Mainly black with white under muzzle, with leopard spots; red (for the start of the gradient)
Note: All spots glow faintly
Mane: Black; [X]
The loose hair, ones not in braids, is really long that it gathers on the ground around his hooves.
Tail: Black; Like so with a red ribbon wrapped around it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: White with white fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
[1]
[2] (Yes, this is the plushie that was turned real, but the plushie is based off of this character)
[3]
[4]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Modified smooth horns. They curve down a little more.
Color: Gradient rainbow with pastel/pale colors
Wings: Style 2; White with gradient rainbow tips
Fins: N/A
Scales: Pastel rainbow gradient leg scales, just the ones over the feet, not on the knees
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Mixture of gold and silver, studs, earrings and cuffs on ears.
A red ribbon wrap around his body that has a gold amulet with a red gem around his body
Gold cuffs around his front legs that has bells on chains on them

Reference Image(s) for Items: [1]
[2]
[3]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Shango Obbato-Kousa
Owner: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Breed: Halfbreed
Temper: Elusive
Tag Background: 010 Winter Wonderland

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A, only half-angeni
Justification for Domain Choice:

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Light

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:42 pm

Entry Line: Divena/Bardess Ookami || Hippogryph/Kalona crossbreed || heavy || Twins
Quote:

Soquili Species: Crossbreed - Hippogryph/Kalona
Kalona Wing Style 5. Hippogryph clawed feet, expression, feathered fetlocks. No beak.
Body Build: Warhorse with the optional long leg feathers in the back legs
Concept Origin: Jewelry from Pyramid collection
WIP Needed? Please, but not a deal breaker.

Body: Black
Face: Black
Mane: Gold with a hint of red, like reflected firelight/silver with a hint of blue
Tail: Gold/silver
Hooves/Fetlocks: gold hooves under black leg feathers/silver instead of gold

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings: Black wings fading into gold, please/silver instead of gold
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:
Hair either long 1 please, or something edited of similar length

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A dragon wrapped around his body
Reference Image(s) for Items: Dragon
The dragon should wrap from the closer hind leg, up the body with it's head resting on his chest, where the hair will not obscure it. please make it gold, with the head reflecting the same firelight as the mane does.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Theorn/Thimba
Owner: Bardess Ookami/Divena
Breed: Tribal
Temper: Protective /Cynical
Mate: Lian
Tag Background: African Sky 027/Whatever looks nice
Tag frame color: Black into Gold/Whatever looks nice
Tag feather color(s): Black into gold/Whatever looks nice

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element:

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:50 pm

Entry Line: Kaitaia || Regular || Minor || Solo

Quote:
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: regular body
Concept Origin: OC of mine, my original design
WIP Needed? No, but is always nice
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lily
Owner: Kaitaia
Breed: OC
Temper: Thoughtful
Tag Background: 018

Body: Mostly grey, with white patches on face and legs, white blanket type marking, with white and grey splotches on that, vaguely appaloosa like, but not really.
Face: grey with white patches on face, bright green eyes
Mane: Long, goes to about half way to her knees. Kind of like style #5 here: http://nyuhatter.deviantart.com/art/Anime-hair-style-215806297 ; Almost black, with white streaks. Should be around 80% black, 20% white. No more white than that.
Tail: Similar in style to the hair, halfway down her calves; Almost black, with white streaks. Should be around 80% black, 20% white. No more white than that.
Hooves/Fetlocks: hooves: black in front, pink in back. fetlocks should follow the body colours.
Reference Image(s): http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/oneoverthree/SebNLily.png
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/86/rowan.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/Kaitaia/Coloring Samples/TattooBoy.jpg
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/oneoverthree/Sebastian.png
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/8337/kaitaialieh.png
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Scales: N/A
Other Notes: She is the twin sister of Sebastian <3
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Red rose in her hair by her ear.
Reference Image(s) for Items: like this: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/343/3/8/roses_by_mihaela_vstock-d4cp35o.jpg but just the one by her ear, and red
~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Existing pets in the references belong to me. All pets are based on this original pet, that I made. The design is mine.

Please note: I would rather pay for my own custom. ^^; I have way too much gold and I'd feel bad if I let someone else pay.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:05 pm

Entry Line: Pink Pandah Bear & C o w b o y P e e p || Regular || Moderate || Twins
Twin One
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: Mockbreeding of Brooklyn Willow and Lullaby.
WIP Needed? Nope

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): This is a twin mockbreeding between Brooklyn Willow and Lullaby.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: These twins will be exactly the same apart from the hair. Each twin will have a different edited hairstyle, but of course CC. ^-^

Trading Post Items: Nope
Custom Items: CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Will name once we see them<3
Owner: Pink Pandah Bear
Breed: Mockbreeding
Temper: Will decide later

Twin Two
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: Mockbreeding of Brooklyn Willow and Lullaby.
WIP Needed? Nope

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): This is a twin mockbreeding between Brooklyn Willow and Lullaby.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: These twins will be exactly the same apart from the hair. Each twin will have a different edited hairstyle, but of course CC. ^-^

Trading Post Items: Nope
Custom Items: CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Will name once we see them<3
Owner: C o w b o y P e e p
Breed: Mockbreeding
Temper: Will decide later

Pink Pandah Bear

Sparkly Bloodsucker

junglerunner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:17 pm

Entry Line: Junglerunner || Kirin || Heavy || Solo

Quote:
Edit Category: Heavy.
Soquili Species: Kirin
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Please.

Body: White and slight off whites, pearl essence colours, very subtle. Edits, I kinda want her to look a little ‘fluffy’ see the body fluff ref below, CC placement/mainly chest, belly and none hair part of her tail.
Face: Scales down the bridge of the nose like the template alt stlye.
Mane: Please see the references below. As for colour, I am totally undecided so I’m leaving it as a CC. Please something pastel/pearl like colours in keeping with the overall look.
Tail: Classic kirin style tail, though edited. The base of the tail, not the hair part, to extend down and around the front, to about where her back right leg is, then changing to hair, long and flowing which circles to the floor. Some of the scales on the top part of the tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Standard kirin alt style hooves/fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Hair, Hair 2, Hair 3, Hair 4, Hair 5 and Body fluff.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Standard Kirin alt style horn.
Scales: Standard Kirin alt style scales. In colour: pastel pearl colours, from light pinks, greens, blues, purples.
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Silver hair accessories and CC for whatever else you feel suitable.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above, though pretty CC.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: To follow.
Owner: Junglerunner
Breed: Kirin
Temper: To follow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:27 pm

Entry Line: Cheyriddle4 || Uni/wind || Heavy || Solo
Quote:
-Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Wind + Unicorn Halfbreed
Concept Origin: Pet I own in another shop.
WIP Needed? No

Body: bluie, white stars, orange
Face: blue, white stars, golden jeweled armor
Mane: light blue short forever foal mane
Tail: Light blue curley two like tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: golden
Reference Image(s): Reference

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): One unicorn horn- gold
Wings: Golden transparent feathered wings
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: head armor, necklace, and back armor
Reference Image(s) for Items: Reference

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Satine
Owner: Cheyriddle4
Breed: Wind/Unicorn halfbreed
Temper: Loyal
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: blue
Tag feather color(s): starry

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes the original colorist told me I could on skype. -

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:46 pm

Entry Line:nekolulu || Krin/wind crossbreed || Moderate || Solo!
Quote:

Soquili Species: Crossbreed Krin/wind
Body Build: warhorse
Concept Origin: me
WIP Needed?yes

Body: strom gray with black socks, tubby and blaze with white faiding to black tiger strips
Face: black nose and white blaze
Mane: braided , black with silver strips
tail: braided, black with silver strips
Hooves/Fetlocks: fuzzy feet
Reference Image(s): n/a

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Krin horn 2 gold please
Wings: Haron Style Wings storm gray with white faiding to black strips
Fins: n/a
Scales: Up to you
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes: