Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Grand outdoor garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:13 pm
Everheart25

Esabel ignored everyone else as Baren showed up with her puppies on either side of him and pulled her away from the man with the tails, "Esabel was only having some fun... I don't know how I got here either. One minute, I'm in the jeep-thingy, the next I fell on the ground here then I saw the tails and they just had to be more colors so they wouldn't be boring anymore but the puppies found you so we can go somewheres else now," she explained to him, most of it in one sentence that might take a bit of thinking to get through.

Then she gave a sad look on her face when she saw the look he was sporting, "Are you mad at me Bear?" she asked him softly as her hounds moved through the garden party area, causing their own bit of chaotic destruction: on the tables eating the food, drinking the blood that was supposed to be for the vampires, then playing tug-of-war with one of the table cloths and ignoring it when they knocked everything off of said table in the process...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:02 pm
Alice ran around the garden trying to get the guest out as she glared at the hounds and more trouble coming. This place was so peaceful and beatufil now it was a battle zone. she held her skirt as she ran around telling people or helping them out. she was so worried about her grandfather but she knew she could not help. she did not know how to fight. Seeing Violet and Sir Lockhart she ran to them. "you two better leave as will before you get dragged in to what is going on" she said to them.

Grann growled and bite her lips to kept from showing to much pain as he was shocked a bit. The loss of blood and shock did not help but he stayed on his feet. "Sebby careful your still wounded" he said as he tore his shirt to wrap his cut up. He looked at the new arrviles and cursed. He really did not need that right now.

Red Gypsy

ll Yokai Loki ll

Black_Rabbit_D

Right to Pursue Chaos

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Everheart25

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Right to Pursue Chaos

Shirtless Werewolf

1,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:22 pm
User Image

Name: Tayarren
Title: Lady Grimm

Alice seemed to relax a bit more, after a minute of walking. Still the woman seemed worried over something. Tayarren had the suspicion it was not entirely for her child. Before the Priestess could respond to Alice's flat answer about still drinking blood, just from bags. The rowdy male appeared next to them, brandishing his sword about. He spoke directly to Alice as if she was the only one near him. This man wanted to fight, and kill Alice.
The man made to attack Alice, but was met by Grann. The old vampire ordered Alice to flee, as well as Tayarren. However the Reaper had already blocked out everyone else. She was staring off far in the distance, her irises glowing like molten gold. If one could get past this sight, they might notice the light sound of chanting. As Esabel, and her keeper arrived the Moon's light vanished from the world. All the while Tayarren was slowly vanishing with the remaining lights in the garden. The torches burned so low they offered none light, Her eyes still blazing within the darkness, then with a snap they and the torches went out. Blanketing the area in an unnatural darkness.

Red Gypsy

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Everheart25

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:58 pm
User Image
Barren looked at Esabel, " I'm not mad at you Esabel, i'm aware that you have a one track mind. In fact i'm quite entertained at the random things you do." Which was right, excitement was already apparent as the lights went out naturally He stopped, " Its seems we failed to not get noticed, so looks like we will get to have some fun after all, what do you think about helping that guy with the tail?" He said as he prepared to be attacked.

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Red Gypsy

Right to Pursue Chaos

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:16 pm
Everheart25

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Right to Pursue Chaos

Esabel frowned when the lights went out but did move up on her toes to give him a kiss, "Thank you," she whispered to him softly then let him go as she held up one hand with the palm up, "So, let's see if I can do a light this time," she said to herself, giving a delighted giggle when a small orb of dark energy formed in her hand that gave off a purple glow and allowed her to see a bit.

"Okay Bear, I go help with the kitty lady and you go have some more fun. If'n you need help, the puppies like you," she told him then simply moved to tackle Sebastet to the ground with Grann behind her.

"Time to play!" she called out then threw a different ball of dark energy at Grann, "Let's see what that one does!" she added, sounding perfectly happy to cause a bit of chaos while her hounds moved to flank Baren for whatever else he was going to do.

In the meantime, Sebastet gave a grunt as she was tackled on top of Grann by the crazy girl. Then she had to shift to the side and pull Grann with her as the energy ball came at him, making her swear softly when it hit the ground and bounced into a shrub, turning it instantly into a bunch of crows with eyes that gave off the same purple glow as Esabel's glowing orb. she had to do something about this one and swung a punch at her when she wasn't paying attention, growling the entire time as Esabel landed on her back a few feet away. She got to her feet and pulled Grann up behind her, "Grann, my love... would you please get Alice out of here before I decide she needs a spanking?" she said sweetly to him as she focused on the attackers.

It would also let him get a better bandage on his arm...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:28 pm
Grann really did not like being threaten of having him mate have to save him. "you spank her for what" he said grinning, " she far from here so we don't have to worry. That and your out number if I leave you so no." He looked at every one and got ready to fight. It was very dark know but he could see just fine and he knew the gust where moving out and far away from the garden. Alice would be with him...or he hoped.

Red Gypsy

ll Yokai Loki ll

Black_Rabbit_D

Right to Pursue Chaos

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Everheart25

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:36 pm
User Image

After all the guest where gone Alice had found her way through the dark out of the garden. Standing at the gate she looked in worried for she had family in there and she could not help them. She said a prayer for them as she turned to run home. It was the only safe place to be. ((exit))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:37 pm
(((ok who wants a time skip for I don't know what appa is coming back))

Red Gypsy

ll Yokai Loki ll

Black_Rabbit_D

Right to Pursue Chaos

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Everheart25

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:11 pm
((*Raises hand* I do! I do! And can we move on in the training area without him?))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:08 pm
Okay, time skip time for we need to move on. Lets just say Sebastet beat the crap out of Esabel and forced Baren to take off with her. The Reaper-lady took care of sending away Appa's guy, who grumbled about having his tails now a rainbow of colors... And... Everyone survived nicely. Wounded but alive.

Red Gypsy

ll Yokai Loki ll

Black_Rabbit_D

Right to Pursue Chaos

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Everheart25

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:59 pm
User ImageGrann was happy when everything was done and over with but he had lost a lot of blood. He would need to fee but first. "Love may I have a word with you as we head home please" He said giving her a look. He was grateful for the help but he did not like that she joined in the fight hurt and she got ehr outfit wreaked. Part of him was hoping to wreak it off her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:11 pm
Devossy

Esabel's portal brought her and Ren out in the garden close to where she'd appeared the first time she'd been here. She looked around and got a bad feeling, "If this is where Lily went, maybe Esabel shouldn't be here. They don't like me much here," she said simply and wound up chewing on her thumb over it.

Of course, she still hadn't been told exactly where Lily was...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:11 pm
Red Gypsy

"Don't worry sweety" Ren said smiling at she looked around, "It dose not matter for we won't be here that long. Once we have lily we will leave my brother a good bye gift and be on are way home so you can go play." She smiled at Esabel before she started down the path as she picked a flower and started to pull the patels out of it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:05 pm
Devossy

Esabel finally gave a shrug over it, "Okay then. Let's go find her," she said simply and walked along with her down the path until they came to the back entrance to the Blackblood house.

She thought about knocking but figured that doing so might be counter productive to the plan. Still, it would be the easiest way to get to Lily...

She gave another shrug and knocked on the door. When a servant answered it, she spoke for Ren, "We's here to find Lily and take her home. Let us in and find us someone important so we can do that," she told the poor human simply then lead the way inside the house.

She'd never been inside the house, only seen it briefly. So she looked around as they moved along the hallway after the servant ran off like his a** was on fire to find Grann, "Don't think I like the way they decorated it..." she said softly to herself and found herself staring at a large urn in the hallway.

It had a very pretty floral design on it but Esabel reached out a hand and touched it anyway, her dark energy shifting it to carry pictures of skeletons doing various naughty things in several erotic poses. Whatever else the urn would do, there was no telling. But she liked the new design and moved along with a more pleased expression on her face.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:43 pm
Red Gypsy

Devossy

User Image
Allistair
Allistair was suddenly walking next to them, having emerged from Ren's shadow. "I changed my mind," he muttered. "I weighed my options. Getting burned and possibly killed by Lily's light still doesn't compare to your fury." He was quiet for a moment before he finally spoke again. "So what is it about Lily that you want back, anyway? Is it the fact that your blood now flows through her? Do you actually genuinely care about her? Or is it something else?" He thought about it before he asked another question. "is it because she can use her light to fix your infertility and allow you to have children?" He didn't know that Ren didn't know about that particular detail of Lily's powers. If he had, he probably would have taken more care when asking about it.

Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff