Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Market place Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cosmori

Fashionable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:53 pm

User Image

Maverick Valentine was sitting in the back of a small shop, his hands fiddling with the edge of his scarf. His clothes were all black, but his scarf was the only thing with another color. It looked like wool, but the white and black were made of silk. His gloves were of a tough material, leather to be exact. His jacket, pants, and boots were simply black, nothing shiny... He had a holster at the right side of his hip, within easy reach of his hand for a quick draw. The gun was a revolver, all black except for the barrel and the handle, which were made of silver. His hair was dark brown, almost black. His flesh appeared pale, and it would of been easy to think of him as a classical style of vampire. His dark, grey eyes scanned the area, and he fidgeted constantly... If any one was to walk up, they might mistake him for a girl, simply due to his thin, feminine frame. He brushed his hair from his face and began to get up, standing at only about 4' 5" tall and he soon started to walk out of the small shop.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:55 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan appeared in the Sandman marketplace, having discovered that her target was here. According to the information that Ren's book had on him, there was a certain shop that he went to every day around this time. She used the shadows around the shop to hide herself and waited. When the vampire walked into the shop, he moved into a back room by himself. That was when Morrigan struck. She appeared from the shadows and plunged a dagger into his heart. The other dagger moved to remove his head. The gems glowed as they took his soul, and Morrigan used the shadows to move his body as she vanished, returning to the Sanctuary to tell Sebastet that the job was done.
[Exit]

Dameon Black
Crew

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:19 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
Anna was enjoying walking around the Marketplace as she debated what kinds of clothes she should get. The boys had talked a lot about her leathers, so she was thinking that it may be a good idea to get a few more sets like the ones she was currently wearing. It had been centuries since she wore them, but she knew that she was definitely more comfortable and confident than she had been the last time she wore them. And the fact that they were having such an effect on Ash was only making her confidence grow more. As she wondered about which shop they should go to first, she sensed something odd nearby. She seemed to flicker in and out for a moment. When the strange flickering ended, she had a golden dagger tucked into each boot and one in her right hand. "I've disarmed and killed three assassins that were planning to ambush you," she said with a bored tone, letting Ash know of the thwarted attempts on his life. Even when she was enjoying her free time, she was always on guard and keeping track of her surroundings. She gave Ash a gentle smile and held out a hand for him to take. "Where do you want to go first?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:53 pm
Red Gypsy

Ash was doing his best to behave as they moved through the marketplace. But it wasn’t easy.

He tried walking behind her. That didn’t work because he kept getting distracted by how the leather fit her a**…

He tried walking in front. That didn’t work because he kept wondering what she was doing behind him.

So he finally resorted to walking beside her while the boys had a joyous time helping Anna shop…

He knew about each time she’d taken care of an assassin and it only enflamed his desire even more.

He had to pull her to the back of the shop they just went into and rested his hands on her hips as he leaned down to nuzzle and n** at her neck from behind, “You may have taken care of five assassination attempts, but I’ve flamed ten men who were staring at your a**… I’m not sure how much longer I can hold onto my control here, my Anna…” he told her with a deep growl that was felt more than heard.

The boys didn’t help one bit as they found them and pulled Anna off to another shop.

But when he saw where they were taking her, he had to pause where he was and give a pained groan, not sure if he was going to survive the rest of this trip. As it was, his favorite body part was going to be carrying the imprint of a zipper for the rest of the day…

He followed anyway. Only to walk in and see his sons trying to talk Anna into buying a sexy nightgown/robe combo that should have been illegal.

Then his oldest pointed out the collars on one wall. Collars that were specific for demons, and demon hybrids, who willingly bound themselves, as Ash had done. It was really a demon thing, those collars. The more elaborate the collar, the higher their implied status among other bound demons, and the higher their ‘master’ was in status. For the binding ceremony he and Anna were planning on doing, it would have been customary for Anna to give him a new collar. He was more than happy with the collar he was currently wearing and did his best to redirect things back to the more functional nightwear and robes.

But he froze when Cinder mentioned that the adult store carried HellGold, the only gold metal that demons could wear. It was one of the more valuable metals and was very sought after for demon collars. While the one he was wearing now was leather and shifted to HellGold when he took his demonic form, having one made of HellGold to begin with was something that he’d never considered. Not even with Alice…

He’d already had a ring made for Anna with the metal. He’d done it in a fit of madness before he’d actually wound up with her. It was back at the house, locked in the trunk in his rooms. He was planning on giving it to her when they did the formal mating ritual.

Torrent didn’t help things either when he mentioned that the HellGold collars would shift form easier than the collar Ash was wearing now. While the one he wore now carried her symbol on it, she still hadn’t given him an official collar yet, not one of her own.

In this moment, Anna wouldn’t be able to miss his emotions: he was going to kill his children. They were going to die. There was no way about it. It simply had to happen.

Because the thought of Anna putting her own collar on him was enough to put him into even more pain. Enough pain that he wasn’t too sure his favorite body part would survive it. He’d honestly much rather be kicked in the balls… Repeatedly… By a horse…

Right at this moment, though, he couldn’t have moved to save himself if he’d wanted to. If he moved right now, he’d likely bloody his favorite body part.

Then Anna was in front of him and he was looking into her eyes, knowing that he wouldn’t deny her anything. In this moment, if she asked him, he’d tell her how he felt about her putting a HellGold collar on him. But, if she asked him, he’d also tell her that he’d never imagined anything of the kind, that he’d deliberately kept himself from imagining what that collar would look like. He’d given up on something like that, given it up back when the boys were still babies…

In this moment, though, she also had complete control over him. If she told him to bank the fire of his desire for now, he’d do it. If she told him to deal with the pain, he’d do it and keep going on the shopping trip.

As he searched her eyes, he couldn’t resist her. He leaned down and pressed a light kiss to her lips and ran the back of his fingers over her cheek, “Ask me, my Anna… Ask me and I’ll tell you… I’ll tell you even if you really don’t want to know the answer… I can hide nothing from you…” he whispered softly to her, hoping that she’d understand what he meant…  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:06 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
Anna had to admit that she was a bit amused by the way Ash was behaving. Seeing the way he kept changing his positioning because of her did wonders for her confidence. She wasn't surprised when he pulled her to the back of a shop and spoke about flaming men who had been staring at her a**. She gave a soft laugh. "No need to flame the ones who stare, Ash," she said. "Let them stare if they want. In the end, none of them will ever get to see what rests under these leathers. None of them will ever get to see just how sexy I make it when I take these leathers off. That's something that only you will get to see. At the end of the day, I'm yours and yours alone. Others can stare and lust after me if they want, but you're the only one who gets to do more than just stare. You're the only one who ever will. You're the only one who has ever made me consider a life beyond service to Pandora, the only one to ever make me want it. You're the only one who has made me feel beautiful and made me want to take pride in my appearance. You made me want to feel things and show emotion again. I've never had a connection like this with anyone else."

She wasn't able to say anything else before the boys were pulling them to another shop. She listened with an interested expression when HellGold was mentioned, the information giving her an interesting idea. She returned Ash's quick kiss and gave him a loving smile. "What kinds of differences are there between the metals?" she asked. "Would it be a good idea to have multiple collars for different occasions?" She was already starting to come up with a plan that she hoped would make for a good surprise for Ash. She made sure that Ash wouldn't be able to sense what she was up to and sent a quick message to one of the recruits at Sanctuary to come and pick up some of the metal for her so that Ash wouldn't be able to figure out the surprise. She made sure that the recruit wouldn't show up until after they had gotten home and sent enough gold to cover the cost for the metal and compensate the recruit for the time the errand would take. She placed a kiss on Ash's hand. "Hold onto your control for just a bit longer, Ash. I'll make sure that we don't stay out for too much longer. And then I'll make sure to give you a good show as your reward for getting through our time. Just keep your desires under control until then."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:32 am
Dameon Black

Ash paused for a moment before turning to face her, knowing that he was going to have to explain it to her now instead of later. He searched her face for a moment and suddenly found some patience, though he wasn’t sure how.

“HellGold is a metal that is both natural to Demons and created by us. Since we are technically allergic to the gold you know, an alternative metal was developed over time. It took us a while to figure out that our true form already had it as well as what we call HellPlate, seen whenever you see a bound demon in true form. HellGold carries magical properties that even we cannot fully understand or explain, but there are a few things we do know: it shifts its form naturally to fit no matter what form we take, it can hold spells though we’ve never figured out why some take and some don’t, whenever we wear it we cannot feel the weight of it, and something about it carries the ability to tell the one wearing it what the one we’re bound to desires of us. HellPlate carries some of the same properties, though a few are reversed: it still shifts it’s form with ours, the spell thing is the same, it still tells us what the one we’re bound to wants and desires of us, but it is a heavy thing to wear along with the chain that comes with it. HellPlate also burns us where HellGold doesn’t, even though both appear molten when in our true form,” he explained for her as well as his sons, who needed the information anyway.

He did catch the glimmer from her about getting him a collar for special occasions and moved over to kneel in front of her, pulling his hair to one sice so that she could see all the way around the one she’d put on him, “I cannot wear another collar, Anna. Once you put this one on me, it sealed completely. Unless you want to replace this one entirely, it cannot come off unless I am bound to another,” he told her softly, letting her see that the collar he wore now was completely seamless.

The place where the collar clasped originally wouldn’t appear again unless it was to be taken off of him.

After she’d looked at it, he looked up into her eyes and let her see the still-raging desire that he held in check only because she wanted to be out shopping. The truth was that his desire for her would never be quenched, only temporarily slid to the background from time to time.

“I don’t need another collar, My Anna… The one you gave me will shift to whatever you want it to be. Whenever I take my true form, this one will shift into HellGold on its own. No matter what form it takes, it will always carry your pattern on it… as well as whatever else you wish it to. If you want it to be covered in diamonds and draped with chains of HellGold, it will be so,” he added then gave her one of his slow teasing smiles, “But I have a feeling that you like me wearing the collar you made me…” he added in a deep rumble that was said just between the two of them.

While she couldn’t give him another collar, there were still other things to be made from the metal. Like what he’d already made for her and would give her on the night that they did the Bonding ceremony…

He got back to his feet to discover that his sons were looking over the collars with a bit too much interest and shook his head as he prayed for a bit more patience, “Boys… You cannot buy your own collar… It doesn’t work that way… Besides, I thought we were out shopping for Anna,” he finished with a mock glare at the twins that got a guilty look from them both and plenty of apologies for Anna as they returned to helping her pick out a few night clothes and robes.

Cinder and Torrent meant well most of the time, but there were still times that Ash had to remind himself that they weren’t fully grown yet. Still, he found himself wishing that day would come sooner rather than later…

He rolled his eyes and looked at Anna, “We still need to arrange for the other things you need. Like a dresser and whatever else you want for our rooms. What clothing you have bought is already being delivered by one of the wolves from Egan’s pack, the rest can follow at its own pace,” he offered, knowing that she wanted to be out for a bit longer.

Even if he was still considering throwing her over his shoulder, carrying her back to the house, locking the bedroom door, and peeling all of that leather off of her before he….

Yeah, time to stop that line of thought before he shredded that leather before they got back to the house and he had to kill every male that saw her naked…  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:27 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
Anna listened with an interested expression as Ash explained about HellGold and HellPlate. She gave a quick nod of understanding when he talked about the collar she had given him only being removable if she wanted to replace it entirely. "You're right about me liking you wearing the collar I made," she said. "I put a lot of work into making it." She had noticed that desire burning in his eyes, but she wanted to make sure that the boys were happy about their trip to the marketplace. She loved the boys like her own children because she had spent so much time protecting them and helping to raise them. She was willing to knock them out to keep them out of trouble, but she really did try to make them happy when she could.

She smiled when she noticed the boys looking at the collars with too much interest and heard Ash talk to the boys. She laughed when the boys quickly apologized and allowed them to help her pick out night clothes. She looked back over to Ash when he spoke again. "I'll make sure to get the other arrangements taken care of quickly. It doesn't look like you'll be able to keep yourself under control for much longer." She moved back over to him and placed a quick kiss on his lips, not noticing that the boys had gotten distracted by something and walked off on their own. She knew that being this close to Ash probably wouldn't be helping him with keeping his control, but she wanted to reassure him. "We won't be out for too much longer. And then I'm all yours for however long it takes to satisfy your need enough for you to function. She gave him a moment to let that sink in before she spoke again, her words showing that she could tell what he was thinking about. "Also, I should warn you that I won't be happy if something happens to my leathers. This set was made for me by a friend, and I would prefer that they stay intact."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:54 pm
Dameon Black

Ash gave a low growl at her teasing, however unintentional it was, but kept himself under control just to prove that he could. He gave a pleased rumble at her promise and grinned at her, "Then you'd better get it off fast when we get home, my Anna..." was all he said about it.

Then he felt something that went through him like an electric prod and pulled him to his feet in a movement that had him halfway to the door before he realized what he was doing. He'd also gone partially demonic and was giving off a feral growl, "Cynder!" he growled out but was unable to say more.

Somehow he knew that the boys were in trouble and that Cynder, the oldest of the twins, had already been injured. Ash didn't bother to say anything to Anna, knowing that she was already on his tail as he followed his connection to the boys.

He wasn't planning on her moving ahead of him as they moved out of the shop, though. It didn't surprise him too much but it was still unexpected...

When she got there, there were three assassins: one had Torrent pinned against the alley wall, one had Cynder on the ground with a knife already in use, and the third was waiting for Ash...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:09 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
Anna raised an eyebrow when she heard Ash's growl, honestly not trying to do anything to tease him right now. She gave him a mischievous smirk when she heard his comment about how she had better get her leathers off fast if she wanted to make sure they didn't get shredded. "If I take them off fast, then I can't really give you much of a show for your good behavior," she said, clearly teasing him intentionally now. Before either one could go any further with her teasing, they were both feeling that the boys were in danger. Anna was up faster than Ash and moving toward the boys at an incredible speed, her scythes appearing in her hands as she moved. She arrived in the alley long before Ash and immediately got to work. She took down the assassin waiting for Ash first, her scythe slicing through his neck and removing his head with ease. Before the other's had time to react, Anna was taking down the assassin pinning Cynder, delivering a hard kick that knocked him back and then quickly pinning him by digging the heel of her boot into his throat. The third assassin went down when Anna picked up the knife that had been used against Cynder and threw it into the back of his neck. As she was dealing with the assassins, the alley was filling with shadows. In a matter of moments, the alley was completely dark, with the only light being the deep crimson glow of Anna's eyes.

Anna moved her foot and allowed the assassin to breathe for a moment as she retrieved the dagger she had thrown and then knelt down to examine him. "I'm going to ask you a few questions," she said, her voice cold. "I don't expect you to cooperate at first. That's fine. That means that I get to have a bit of fun with you." She knew that Ash would show up any second now, but he wouldn't really have anything to do now that Anna had handled the situation. When Ash arrived, the last assassin was unconscious and restrained while Anna checked on the boys. But Ash would be able to sense what she had in mind and know that she planned to torture this man. Not just for information, but for daring to harm one of her boys. She was behaving in a way that Ash had never seen before. Even Shade and the other Reapers had never really seen this side of her before. Someone had finally managed to anger the usually calm Reaper by attacking the twins she loved like her own sons, and she was going to make sure that whoever sent the assassins to kill her loved ones deeply regretted it for the rest of their extremely short lives.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:43 pm
Dameon Black

Ash finally got there and had to admit that he had no problem with what Anna was thinking of doing. He wanted answers too.

He moved over to Cynder and knelt beside him to examine the wound and was instantly grateful that the boy was unconscious, "He's going to scar from this one," he said softly then looked up at Anna with just as cold an expression. He gestured to the unconscious assassin with his chin, "You remember that closed door in the basement that you keep asking me about? You can use it for that one," was all he told her, in a round-about way letting her know what the room beyond that door was used for.

He easily scooped Cynder into his arms as he stood, "Do you want Torrent with you or with me?" he asked her simply, letting her know that it was too late to 'shelter' the boys from the harsh realities of life these days. With the threat from Gurzil's wife, the Demonic Council, and assassins... Well, the boys would need to know sooner rather than later...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:12 am
Za'Vira Lucio

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

a song to set the mood

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The roads were quiet not so much as a breeze to speak of, just the sounds of her feet hitting the ground and her rifle dragging behind her. Her cloak was on but even that didn’t hide the injures nor the blood that had long since dried up. Her wounds her painful but not completely fatal, at least not yet, normally healing her own wounds was a simple matter but her heart just wasn’t there and she didn’t have the strength to try. Her ears drooped, clearly, she was hurting in more than just physically, most of her injuries were emotional as well since she’d lost everything that she ever cared about so deeply. Za’Vira felt lost uncertain of her future, her pack was destroyed, her mate killed, and any happiness she had lost forever, only a deep pain remained one that she felt would never leave her. As she continued to walk she had no way of knowing where the path led or what she would find when she reached the end, but she would continue to walk for however long it took so long as her strength didn’t fail, to which signs of fatigue were starting to show as her vision started to blur. She had to stay focused, she wasn’t ready to die nor was she ready to let those who died days ago to have died in vain, or for that matter be spared to suffer this lonely road.

Her days of walking without end had inadvertently found her close to a city though she had no idea which one it was since she was struggling to focus and the area seemed foreign to her, she had no idea how far she’d traveled but no matter she would continue on. Unaware that she’d crossed into another packs territory Za’Vira continued walking, already half dead and not really caring anymore as to what happened to her she found herself walking through a gate of walled city already she was starting to draw the attention of those who were in the streets some even going as far as trying to get her attention in hopes of finding out if she needed help but at this point sorrow weighed heavily on her soul and did not hear the calls as she continued walking through the streets not really sure where she was or where she was going but it made little difference to her she was as far as he was concerned already dead, she’d lost everything and nothing would change that fact at all. As she walked someone stepped in front of her as if to try and get her attention only to have her falling on them as the last bit of strength she had left finally faded, falling into the arms of whomever was in front of her she practically brought the person down with her as she passed out from blood loss and fatigue, the last thing she could hear before she fully lost conscious was someone calling out to get a doctor, though she could have simply been imagining things her eyes finally closing as things went black perhaps today was the day she would be reunited with her love but it was hard to say, the last thing she knew was she’d collapsed onto someone in a town she knew not the name of nor if they were friends or potential foes.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:38 pm

User Image

Saoirse brushed her sweat soaked brow, pushing the damp hair off of her forehead. It was unbearably hot inside this enclosed city, more so than it was in the forest she had come from. At least there she had the tree canopy for shade. Unfortunately, she didn't have a choice in the matter. She needed to stock up on some supplies if she was to make it further away before her brother caught up with her.'He's probably not back from hunting yet. You still have a few days before he realizes you're gone, so stop it.'[ she thought to herself with a worried frown. Shaking her head, she looked down at the canteen she was holding before putting the strap over her shoulders, where it nestled between her breasts comfortably. She passed the shop keeper some money before moving off down the dirt path further into town. She really needed to look for someplace to crash for the night, and then in the morning she'd get up with the sunrise so she could be on her way. She would leave tonight, but she was trying to stay in her humanoid form so her scent wasn't as strong. She had discovered a few years ago that when she was human, it was harder for her brother to pinpoint her exact location because she didn't smell fully like lion. It was muddled and easier to hide., especially when she was surrounded by so many different breeds. Which is one of the reasons why she picked this city. It was also a plus that they had passed through here only a couple of days ago, so her scent was still in certain places. 'All the better to hide..'

Saoirse stopped mid-thought when a glint caught the corner of her eye. Looking over, she followed the ray until her sight landed on something that made her grin and she couldn't help the small skip in her step as she hurriedly walked over to it. Off in a little corner, almost tucked away from sight, was a stall that had weapons of every style and size laid out, just begging to be played with. She came to a stop and shot the shop keeper a wink before running her fingers lightly down the hilt of a beautifully carved knife. It was probably just a little bit smaller than her forearm and dark as night with a curved handle that looked to be carved out of some type of bone. It was gorgeous and she couldn't help the little sigh that escaped.

Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:14 pm
MzDuchess
Any chance you can resize that picture? It's a little... huge...

The shopkeeper have a grin as she admired the blade and waited for her to finish looking it over before he approached and started the haggling. They didn't really operate on money as much as most, preferring to barter for goods instead. Most people had no problem with that, thankfully.

As they were just getting started, though, they were interrupted by a younger male who ran over and panted for a moment before speaking, "You got the pack's order ready, Kuse? I got alot to pick up today. They got me runnin' around while Egan's out of town," he panted out, though his words steadied as he got his breath back.

The younger male was apparently a member of the local wolfpack, though his scent read cat of some kind. Egan's pack was getting a reputation of allowing animals of all kinds into the pack, something that was increasing his reputation instead of detracting from it. Rumor also had it that the pack had fully bonded thanks to the Alpha's mate. Wind was what the Alpha's mate was supposed to be: the heart of the pack. Wind would never be dominant, but he still knew how to run the pack's household efficiently.

The shopkeeper reached over and ruffled at the youth's hair with a small smile, "Yes, I've got it ready, you scamp. It's in the back. Go ahead and get it. I've also left something in there for you. If you can figure out what it is, you can keep it. If not, you'll have to keep guessing until you figure it out," he told him, an affectionate tone to his voice.

The youth gave a grin, "Cool!" was all he said before he scampered into the shop and headed to the back.

The shopkeeper turned back to the female and gave a bow of his head, "Forgive me for the interruption, please. You're interested in the blade, I know. I'll let you have it if you'd be willing to accompany Cass. He means well, but he's not that high up in the pack structure and I don't want anyone picking on him while he finishes his errands," he offered her a fantastic deal and hoped that she'd take it.

In truth, it was more than she could hope for: a little babysitting in exchange for a blade that was worth more than she could afford. But it would also help hide her scent better if she was around other shifters, especially with a pack like this one...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:42 pm
Red Gypsy
I would love to! I still haven't quite figured out how to shrink it down properly. I'm sorry! I don't have to post the picture, I just thought since I was new it would help.

Saoirse smiled briefly at the shop keeper when he came closer before picking up the blade and weighing it in her hands. It was very well balanced and looked to be extremely sharp. She wanted it. However, she didn't really have anymore money. She knew that money wasn't worth a whole lot, and the owner of the last stall where she bought her canteen had pitied her enough to where he took it. Even if the look on his face said he'd rather not. But she didn't have much in the way of trading except for one thing, and she wasn't that desperate yet.

"This is beau-" she started to say before she was interrupted by an out of breath boy. Looking back at the owner of the stall, she watched the interaction between the two of them. They were obviously well acquainted with one another.'How sweet.' Saoirse thought as she watched the youth dart towards the back.

Suddenly, Saoirse froze as the scent of a male feline was brought to her on the breeze. She felt her heart thunder in her chest and all the hair on her nape stand at attention. 'No, it can't be!' she thought a little panicky as she quickly scanned the surrounding crowds. After a few minutes of not seeing her brother, she narrowed her eyes as her heart started to calm down. She took a deep breath before turning her attention back to the shop keeper and his stall. The scent was coming from him. No, wait. It was the boy. He was the male feline she was scenting, although, it wasn't quite feline. 'Must be a halfbreed.'

She tilted her head to the side as she watched in curiosity as the keeper turned his attention back to her and made her his offer. "Oh!" she said as her eyes widened. "You want me to take the boy on errands, in exchange for your blade?" she asked as she turned her attention back to said boy as he came back up front.  

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:08 pm
MzDuchess
It's a fantastic picture, but thank you.

The shopkeeper gave her a nod in answer as the boy came out with his own dagger. The piece the boy had was smaller and balanced more for throwing and in-and-out fighting rather than anything resembling a brawl or out-and-out fighting. He held the piece up to the shopkeeper as he settled a large bundle at his back, "This it, Kuse?" he asked softly, his blue eyes hopeful.

Kuse gave a soft laugh, "Indeed it is, Cass. Egan told me that you'd passed and what you did best with. I told him that I had something that would suit you and that is the very piece. Now why don't you show this lovely Dama around a bit while you do your errands?" he suggested, saving pride on both ends by making it look as if the boy was doing her a favor instead.

Cass gave him a simple nod and held the dagger in a mix of awe and surprise, "Egan didn't tell me that I'd passed..." he said softly, looking as if he'd been given the greatest gift in the world.

Kuse looked back at the woman, "I think you'll find that our pack is different than anything you're likely to find anywhere. Cass here can tell you more. He's likely got a few more things to pick up on his way back to the packhouse," he explained to her, hoping that she'd take them up on the offer.

Cass finally looked up at her with a smile, "No problem. If you need a place to stay in town, the packhouse is open to you. We take in all kinds. Egan's an Alpha werewolf mated to a demonic hybrid that shifts into the cutest wolf you'll ever see. Even added a new mate to his family, another hybrid that shifts into a snow leopard. Egan's out of town at some peace talks with the Re, but the pack house is still open to all shifters. Even if you aren't staying for long, it's still a good place to rest up. Foods good too," he explained then moved over to give Kuse a brief hug for the dagger and moved over to the mouth of the alleyway to wait for the female.

Kuse ruffled Cass' hair again then offered the blade she'd been admiring to her openly, "I don't worry about the pack picking on him. Just those that aren't as open to Egan's ideas. He may shift into a cat, but it isn't a very big one yet," he said softly, letting her know that Cass was still basically a cub...  
Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff