Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
sandman bases and farms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:59 pm
User Image

Hope cursed and swear as she hit the ground from Ash sheilding ehr. "you know mom is going to worry like hell over what happened to you" she said trying not to get to pissed. She had let some one she knew get kidnapped and very hurt. She looked at the human male and cursed. "ok whats wrong with him?" she could tell by his eyes something as off with the male.

Red Gypsy

Bearded Cosplayer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:55 pm

Red Gypsy

Devossy

darkiscool2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nathan realized that the fight was over and he dropped to his knees and placed his arms over his head as he let out light shouts that sound like he's in pain.  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:13 pm
Ash shook his head to clear it and noticed the man that Hope pointed out, wincing at the man's obvious condition, "Demon's Kiss. He basically just needs a kiss from someone that really cares about him to cure him. Otherwise he's likely to try to find the nearest tree or goat to proposition," he told her simply, knowing that a dog licking his face with enthusiasm would do the trick.

He sat down and put a hand to his head, hating that he'd lost the fight in a major way, "Your mother will forgive me any injury I take as long as it kept you safe and you know it well, Hope. As for your friend, she will be fine eventually. What I gave her will keep her human, it will just take a bit longer to take effect. You can have one of your hounds trail them and take her back when they take their attention off of her," he added, really hoping that his headache would go away soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:36 pm
User Image

"great I don't know who he is so I don't know who can kiss him" Hope said sitting up and sighing. She would have to lock him up or do something her mother would not be proud of her. Getting up she dusted her self off and called of of the grims hound. she gave it a piece of fabric to find Merry and protect her. The hound nodded before taking off and leaving her to think. "are you going to be all right ash?" she asked

Red Gypsy

Bearded Cosplayer

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:45 pm
Ash gave a careful nod to her as he closed his eyes briefly and tried to consider if he could get back to his human form or not, "I will be fine, hope. I just have the mother of all headaches at the moment and my back isn't too happy with me either," he said to her, deliberately downplaying how he was feeling so that she wouldn't worry about him.

He finally got his head to work around the headache enough that he was able to shift to his human form, drawing a small pained sound from himself in the process. It probably didn't help that his injuries looked even worse now.

His back looked like he'd run it over a cheese grater and the rest of him was pretty bruised up. There was also the char-mark on his chest where he'd taken the lightening blast... Yeah, Alice was probably going to yell at him when he got back...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:58 pm
User Image

"go home" Hope said bending down and looking at him, "let mother take good care of you all right. You did all you could. War never is all wins." Getting up she headed to the male human. "tell mom I am all right" she said before putting a hand on the male. "you need help?" she asked him

Red Gypsy

Bearded Cosplayer

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:21 pm
Devossy

Bearded Cosplayer

Ash gave another careful nod to Hope, knowing that she was right and he had to leave. But when he saw her approach the human he knew he had to offer something helpful, "I'd suggest finding a dog. They're always good for a caring kiss. Preferably before he does something like think you're good for... what he'll be looking for..." he offered then simply let the fire take him to his room.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:39 pm

Red Gypsy

Devossy

darkiscool2

Nathan looked up at the red headed woman and knowing full well of the condition he was in, wanted to keep her out of it. <******** off, you don't want no part of this." He said as he slapped her hand away while trying all he could to prevent his inner fury from exploding out of himself due to the desire coursing through his body.  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:47 am
User Image

Hope gave him a look before she bopped him on the had. "Trying to help dummy" she said with a snap. Grabbing his shirt collar she began to drag him off to one of the bunkers they had. The clean up crew showed up to began burning the bodies and going to tel the families of there losses. Getting to the bunker Hope tossed the male in. "now here should keep you from making trouble" she said, "there is a shower to cool off and I will try to find a og to help you out before you loss it. It less you want something else?"

Bearded Cosplayer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:51 am

Red Gypsy

Devossy

darkiscool2

Nathan eyed the showers and let out a groan as he shook his head. "I'm fine." He said before removing his shirt as he made his way to the bathing area revealing multiple deep scars across his torso while most of them look to have been self inflicted..  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:00 am
User Image

"yea right your not fine, you where demon kissed and that makes some guys go insane" Hope said leaning on the wall, "though I have to say I am impressed that you are fighting it like you are." Most man would fall in to it, same with woman for some reason every one loved lust. "so whats your name human and thank you for trying to help Merry" she said

Bearded Cosplayer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:25 am
Bearded Cosplayer
um i left the area you can stop quoting me

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:46 am
(Crap, my bad, happens all the time.)

Red Gypsy

Devossy

Nathan turned back to the redhead. "Nathan. My name's Nathan." He said before turning around again. "I'm surprised you don't already know who I am, after all, I murdered people." He held up his hands to look at them. "My hands were stained with innocent blood!" He clawed at his body repeatedly and violently, making bleeding wounds begin to appear on his body. "There's no escaping what I've done! I'M GUILTY!!!" He dropped to his knees wept with his hands covering his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image

"I am a vampire" hope said, "I have more then blood on my hands." she had blood on her lips, tongue, fangs....the list went on and she did not care. She did not know why humans blamed them selves for killing. One had to live by killing and eating another living being. She watched him she rolled her eyes and walked to him. "snap out of it" she said as she slapped him, "your alive and that what matters. You have a chance to help save lives so they can live." She helped him to the feet to get him to the shower.

Bearded Cosplayer

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:32 am

Red Gypsy

Devossy

Nathan got to his feet with her help before walking to the showers. "Yeah, I should remember that. But I know there will be others out there who will never forgive me for my actions. They will think of me as nothing more than a monster." He finally reached the bathing area and walked in. "By the way, what's your name?" His voice can still be heard from the entrance.  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff