Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
The Walls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:06 pm
Masaomi

User Image

Masaomi smiled as her attacks landed along with the dogs. "Your weaker then you where before. My turn." He stated still holding onto Alice as he started shifting into his wolf form. He stood up taller now then he already was. The dogs that were on him where thrown into the walls as one of the dogs necks broke hitting hard. Masaomi roared again as his alpha aura shot out like a thousand blades.

Demon Wolf Form

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:09 pm
Appa Shieron Mugetsu
Volug

User Image

Volug was again hit as he snarled at the old man. "Your getting really freaking damn annoying old man." He said as he jumped back cutting his chest open as lots of his blood poured out. "Lets see how many of our people you can save now.' He smiled as his blood hit the ground it started forming into a pool of blood getting bigger and bigger till it looked like an ocean almost surrounding Volug. This hurt him a lot but he was able to make his demon blood multiply fast. He smiled at Grann as he poured the blood over the collapsing wall at his people.

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:18 pm
Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Esabel gave another deeper laugh as Masa shifted his form, "Ohhh... Nice horns..." she commented simply then sent her dark energy out again. Some of it formed dark armor around her body but the bulk of it formed into an explosive blast that took out an entire section of the wall and sent debris raining down around all of them.

She ignored the pieces that fell around herself and tilted her head back with her eyes closed as the screams erupted again. The guards and wolves had finally managed to get most of the people away but they were now prey for the tendrils of her energy still moving around seeking others to change into hounds to add to her growing pack of them.

She opened her eyes with a very pleased grin, giving a shiver of pleasure, "I like that sound..." she nearly purred, clearly getting turned on by the chaos she was causing. But she refocused her energy on Masa again and conjured a wicked looking sword into her right hand with several daggers appearing next to her.

She simply shifted her other hand and all of the daggers flew right at him and Alice. There was no way to avoid all of them, someone had to take an injury just from that amount of blades moving towards them.

She followed right behind them, her sword flashing as she moved in to attack him, showing no real protection of herself in the process, instead fully intent on attacking him, bleeding him, and causing as much chaos as she could.

A few of her hounds ran off towards something they'd scented, giving fierce growls as they went on a hunt for a different kind of prey...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:31 pm
Masaomi

User Image

Masaomi had to drop Alice behind him as he whipped his hand forward a flaming broad sword coming outta of it as he slammed most of the blades away taking a few as fire erupted around him toward Esabel. "I have new toys as well smarty." He smiled at her as he grinned showing showing his wolf teeth at her.

Demon Wolf Form

Red Gypsy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:40 pm
Red Gypsy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

"Masaomi let me go or you will get hurt" Alice said as she looked around. She covered her ears for the screams where to much. She came to help but it seemed more people where going to get hurt from her coming here. She should have just stayed home with her mate. "Please if you die I won't forgive me self for the pain I would cause Yellan" she said

"@%^*&$#@@$#%^(*" Grann cursed as he watched what Volug did before she shouted with out looking back. "every one get the hell out of here now" he said with a growl in his voice. He had a grip on his blade waiting for what would come next. He did not care what happened to him he had to stop this madness. "Do what you like to me but let the other go they have suffered enough from all of this" he said  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:48 pm
Volug

User Image

Volug turned as he smiled looking at Grann. "Good now to beat the hell outta you." He smiled as he walked over going to kick Grann across the face hard with his foot which was now covered in his hard blood. He wanted to make sure this man suffered for his mate Esabel and he wanted him to suffer really good.

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:53 pm
Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Esabel gave a delighted laugh and a spin as his flames moved towards her, ignoring them as they crackled around her and gave her several nice burns. Of course, she always had another reaction to pain that even Masa wouldn't expect but Volug would certainly enjoy later.

She delightedly moved in to attack him, her sword meeting his as she danced around him much as she'd done with Volug before. While he was busy, her hounds stepped in again and actually managed to get hold of Alice this time, dropping her through another portal.

"It's good Masa has decided to play..." she said to him, her voice already showing how his attacks were affecting her.

Meanwhile, her hounds had found what they were looking for and simply attacked without warning, managing to knock their prey down and unconscious in mere moments then disappeared with what they'd come for.

Esabel was having a blast but still gave Volug a signal that she'd managed to nab two people that Ren wanted even as she worked through Masa's attacks.

She was getting plenty of injuries, slices that burned with flames and even several bruises and claw marks. But she was also doing her own damage in slice-and-move tactics that she knew he'd hate...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:11 pm
Red Gypsy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Grann took the kick and flew a few feet a away groaning and hissing in pain. That kick broke his jaw and he knew it was going to take time to heal. for now he would have to deal with his a** getting kicked if it meant keeping the other alive. Before he knew it her heard howls and painful smiled. More pack came with Taro leading them. They began attacking how they knew as enemies as they ran around. Getting to his feet he waved his hand at Volug to bring it on.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:26 pm
Appa Shieron Mugetsu
Volug

User Image

Volug smiled at him as he spoke. "I would love continuing to kick the hell outta you old man but we have a prize and we should really be off now." He smiled looking to Esabel. "Love whenever your ready we can be off. I know your having fun with the wolf but we must be off now." He smiled at her as he spoke turning back to Grann. "Sorry old man but we will take care of Alice."

Devossy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:54 pm
Red Gypsy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Grann looked shocked as he final felt the pain hit him as they said they had Alice. "You lie she is not any where near here for you two to get" he said with a growl. He knew Alice was home safe with her mate or so he thought. He did hear a scream that sounded like her not long ago. He could not let them leave not with out getting back at them a little for the pain they caused many here.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:29 pm
Volug

User Image

Volug started laughing as he looked at Grann. "You don't believe me. Hmm wait till you arrive home and find your dear little Alice missing. Trust me we will have fun with her." He smiled at Grann as he cracked his knuckles. "Maybe we can brainwash her as well turn her onto our side. Gin is good at that sorta thing I hear." Volug smiled looking over at the old man in front of him.

Devossy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:12 pm
Red Gypsy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Grann growled unhappy to hear that and wondered where was Ash in all of this. "Masa get rid of her and let deal with getting this all stopped now" He growled a order before going to attack Volug again. Sure he was baddly hurt but right now her was pissed. He jsut wanted Alice to have a good life and stopped being used by people and kidnapped.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:39 pm
Masaomi

User Image

Masaomi glared as he looked at Esabel hearing Grann. "I am trying sir but she is being a little pest as she normally is." He snarled dealing with her dogs as she throw one against the wall hearing a loud snap as it broke its back against it. "Damn it women do you have a crush on me or something." He snapped at Esabel. "Your always picking fights with me."

Demon Wolf Form

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:41 pm
Appa Shieron Mugetsu
Volug

User Image

Volug smiled moving outta the mans reach as it was easy being he was seriously wounded and could not move very much. "Come on old man give up your weak and can't do much. Just lay back and let me finish your life off already." He smiled looking at Masaomi quickly then to Grann. "He can't even touch my sexy love Esabel she is just to good for him anyways." He smiled looking back at Grann again. "Come on old man die already." He snapped going to kick Grann again.

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:49 am
Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Devossy

Esabel simply gave another delighted laugh as she backed away from him, her hounds following her as she got closer to Volug, the hounds forcing Grann to back away, "No crush, Puppy. Oh no... Esabel just thinks you're fun to play with," she told the massive Were then turned her dancing dark eyes to Grann with a grin as she got to Volug's side.

She was already opening a portal behind them as she blew a kiss at Grann, "Just wonder what else we's got. The Renny-Lady's gonna be real happy with Esabel and Volug for getting the niece and sister-in-law to come for a visit..." she said with another of her giggles then danced through her portal after Volug told it where to take them, her hounds bounding in right behind Volug before it shut down...  
Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff