Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Lake Lacrima Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:07 pm
Blade let out a growl when he walked away from her like that, then spent the rest of the time plotting revenge. By the time she had a good one planned, she had the work finished and put the tools back into the box on the porch and headed inside. She washed up then headed into the bedroom to change while Dirk was in the living room with the women and children.

This time, she walked into the living room wearing a very nice sleeveless dress that hugged her upper body and waist then spilled into a flared skirt that only fell to mid-thigh. It was a nice dress that showed her delicate figure off to perfection in a marbled green that actually accentuated her eyes.

But the kicker to the entire outfit was the fact that she was wearing the boots that Dirk loved to see her in. They actually went nicely with the dress, ending where the skirt of the dress did and giving brief flashes of skin as she moved to sit down in the plush chair across from Dirk.

She crossed her legs and smoothed the skirt over her legs, appearing very lady-like. Enough so that she drew a few appreciative looks from the older boys and even Jon. The old man actually grinned and winked at Dirk after looking her from top to bottom and right back up.

But she ignored it all and turned to talk to Sarah about cooking, of all things, one of the few 'feminine' things she was actually good at...

thus always to tyrants
Teasing Blade is a Tease...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:40 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DIRK LUTHER,
VAMPIRE HUNTER.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

spaceWith an appreciative, if covetous rumble in his throat, Dirk smirked, resting his hand against his face as he eyed Blade hungrily. The things he would do to her when they were alone... Still, he returned to his conversation with Jon as he waited for lunch to finish cooking. As he spoke however, his eyes kept flicking back to Blade...

Red Gypsy
Lol

thus always to tyrants

Unforgiving Prophet

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:09 pm
Blade talked spices and flavoring with Sarah easily. When lunch was ready, she walked to the table with Sarah, leaving Dirk to assist Jon behind them. And Jon had plenty to say to Dirk about Blade's outfit. Not all of it was complimentary, but certainly appreciative.

Of course, she had been wearing her more conservative outfits while they'd been here. None of the Holts had seen her in the fighting leathers she'd brought, made for her by her brother.

She sat at the table beside Sarah with Jeremy managing to claim her other side, leaving Dirk to sit on the other side of the table from her as sandwiches and a hearty soup were served.

thus always to tyrants
Gotta love it!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:45 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DIRK LUTHER,
VAMPIRE HUNTER.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

spaceDirk was not mad about sitting across from Blade. After all, they could tease each other all day but in the end, they both knew who had Marked each other. Additionally, he had a better view of this dress she was wearing, even though Dirk kept imagining hiking it up over her waist. As they all began eating, Dirk finally said,

space"So, did you have fun working with the children today, Blade?"

Red Gypsy
This is just delightful

thus always to tyrants

Unforgiving Prophet

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:51 am
Blade finally turned to Dirk and winced at the question, "Well, I enjoyed what happened after they were herded inside. Kids and I don't do so well together, for some reason. They prefer my cat," she said simply, "My brother deals with kids better than I do. The worst part today was when one of them tried to follow me up onto the roof. I know my balance is good enough to handle being up there, but his balance was bad from the get-go. Luckily I'm fast too or he'd have fallen. After that, Sarah took pity on me and got them inside," she passed a grateful smile to the girl then returned to her meal for a moment.

"So how was the work on the fence?" she asked him, sending one leather-clad leg across under the table to tease at his legs without showing any sign that she was doing so, even keeping an innocent expression on her face.

Beside her, Jeremy kept looking Blade over out of the corner of his eye. In fact, every male at the table was finding her outfit a distraction, much to the amusement of the women at the table...

thus always to tyrants
I know!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:05 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DIRK LUTHER, VAMPIRE HUNTER.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
space Dirk could not help but smirk at Blade, whose toe was tracing his inner thigh. Jeremy's wife, only slightly miffed that her husband was ogling Blade passed around chilled mason jars of beer. It was a homebrew that Jon had crafted. He was very proud of it. Dirk locked eyes with Blade, his eyes making it very clear he wanted her alone...

space "It was uneventful. But the Holts have some capable children here, you shouldn't undersell them all love."

Red Gypsy
I'm posting from my phone, that's why my posts are butt

thus always to tyrants

Unforgiving Prophet

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:52 pm
Blade shook her head slightly, "It's not that I'm underselling them. Not at all. I don't know what it is with me and kids..." she said with a small shrug then focused on her meal and the beer while continuing to tease him under the table.

Sara just shook her head with a small smile when Jeremy's wife popped him in the back of the head as she passed him to collect empty dishes and take them to the kitchen, "It's alright Blade. Not all women are good with children. The children sense it and tend to make things more difficult for them," she explained softly before getting up to go help with the dishes.

thus always to tyrants
Then don't worry about it until you can get to a computer. Not like we're in a rush or anything...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:08 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DIRK LUTHER,
VAMPIRE HUNTER.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

spaceJon laughed,

space"No my dear, they just do that to everyone. Little beasts, the whole lot of 'em,"

spaceThis elicited laughter from the youngest children, while embarrassing the older ones, who all looked down, sheepish expressions on their faces. Sarah rolled her eyes,

space"Granddad, you're being mean."

spaceDirk, who was very nearly ready to jump across the table could only take a sip of beer while he kept a collected expression. In truth, he hoped he would not be asked to stand up, or else Blade would not be alone in getting attention. He set the glass down, his eyes still locked on Blade's.

space"Well, I'm sure some day you'll be more comfortable around children. Give it a decade or two."

Red Gypsy
And now I'm home. Sorry it took so long."

thus always to tyrants

Unforgiving Prophet

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:24 pm
Blade just gave a small shrug of one shoulder and finished off her beer, offering it to Jeremy's wife when she passed with the pitcher for refills, "We'll see what happens with time. Until then, I'll simply deal with it," she said simply, finally shifting her foot back under her chair.

She knew very well just how worked up she'd made Dirk and what he was likely to do to her when they were finally alone. And they'd probably use up all the hot water again. She drank her beer in silence then, politely listening to the conversations moving around her and actually behaving herself.

Thankfully, Jeremy's wife had determined for herself who Blade had dressed up for and didn't hold her husband's attention against her. Still, she couldn't wait for the meal and conversation to finally end, though it seemed like it would take forever at this rate...

thus always to tyrants
It's okay Babe.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:36 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DIRK LUTHER,
VAMPIRE HUNTER.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

spaceFinally, lunch was over. Jon sent everyone else back to doing chores. However, he turned to Blade and Dirk.

space"I'm givin' y'all the rest of the day off. Y'all done plenty for us the last two days. We'll handle the rest of it."

spaceWith that, he left them alone in the dining room and not a minute after, Dirk was upon Blade like a madman. He pulled her up from her chair and pressed her against the wall, kissing her roughly and fondling her body, wrinkling her dress. He grit his teeth and tugged on her hair. Staring into her eyes.

space"I've been waiting for this all day..."

Red Gypsy
Maybe some fun times?

thus always to tyrants

Unforgiving Prophet

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:47 pm
Blade had been prepared for his reaction, his kiss and rough touches leaving her panting softly for him as she wrapped one leather-clad leg around his hip, revealing in the process that she hadn't worn anything under the dress.

"So have I," she gasped out, "But we'd better take this to the bedroom before the kids get curious..." she added as her nails dug into his shoulders and back when he pulled her hair.

All the teasing had worked them both up to a fevered pitch but she was right about the kids. It wasn't long before she was giving a low growl at the sound of two giggling voices...

thus always to tyrants
Oh yeah!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:14 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DIRK LUTHER,
VAMPIRE HUNTER.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

spaceThey returned to their room, unable to keep their hands off each other. They had to sneak past some of the children and older women on the way, but they made it back relatively unnoticed. They had the rest of the day to spend with each other, and the sun had set by the time they were interrupted.

spaceThe bandits had returned, this time in force...

Red Gypsy
Good times

thus always to tyrants

Unforgiving Prophet

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:32 pm
Blade swore roundly as she heard the first gunshots and the screams as the women and children rushed inside. She had to struggle out of the bed, having gotten tangled in the sheets at some point. She didn't bother to get dressed as she headed for the bedroom door.

"Okay, those idiots are dying tonight..." she said in a low growl as she opened the door and shifted then left the room, dodging bodies as she headed for the front door.

That was still open, thankfully, and gave her the opportunity to get outside right before someone closed it behind her. She took in the scene in one glance and gave a louder growl when she saw one of the bandits trying to carry off one of the kids.

She knew Dirk would be a few moments as he got dressed and gathered weapons and ammo. But she wasn't waiting. She leapt from the porch, taking the bandit down fast and hard, snapping his neck in the process before getting the little girl on her back and running her to the porch where one of the men grabbed her and put her inside. Then Blade was off again, her mind filled with a killing rage that made it hard to control the cat as she went after bandit after bandit.

How she avoided getting shot this time was little more than a miracle. But she actually managed to find herself face to face with the leader who snarled at her and pulled out a strange weapon. It was more like a set of long claws that slipped over his hands as he took the attack to her and forced her into a more cautious and dangerous fight than she could have predicted....

thus always to tyrants
Oh yeah! You get to start the PM this time, though...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:28 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DIRK LUTHER,
VAMPIRE HUNTER.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

spaceDirk snarled as he pulled on his jeans. He grabbed his machine pistol and sword before storming downstairs. The scene was chaotic, gunfire flying back and forth, the field littered with corpses and shell casings, but Dirk didn't see any of that. He zeroed in on Blade, who was now fighting the bandit leader, who was fighting with a strange set of claws. He began making his way over to them, shooting and cutting down bandits as he advanced.

Red Gypsy
I'm getting worried about my son. He's been having a lot of nightmares lately.

thus always to tyrants

Unforgiving Prophet

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:58 am
Blade dodged the swipes with the strange weapons each time the leader swiped at her, her own claws managing to leave a few scores on him in the process. More and more bandits headed for Dirk and the house, getting taken down by well-timed shots from the Holts and Dirk in the process. But it made getting to Blade harder.

She finally got tired of playing with the 'mouse' and gave a loud growl right before she made a strange leap over his head, turning in mid-air so that she landed on his back with her jaws clamped around the back of his skull. As they went down, he raised his hands towards her with a pain-filled shout that was cut off abruptly when she snapped his neck.

The other bandits turned at their leaders shout and went pale at how easily Blade had killed him. Some of them kept fighting, now heading for Blade for revenge. But the rest turned tail and ran for their lives, fully intending to escape death tonight.

Blade kept fighting as long as the bandits kept coming at her, either giving slices that sent them running or killing them outright.

thus always to tyrants
Try putting on soothing classical music in his room at a low volume, just enough that you can barely hear it. That helped with my son.

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff