Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Cliff Caves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:54 pm
User Image
Sky

"ok then your body is still around and can be used...sorry but that is just creepy" Sky said not use to this at all, "but if it will help we will go get it after I rest. I need it." Running around and moving from one place to the next was really tiring her out and she need a good night sleep to help her heal and get her powers back.
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:18 pm
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
"It may be a bit creepy," Lucy said. "But it's necessary. I wouldn't do it if it wasn't." She sighed again. "I feel so wrong without Lily. I haven't been separated from her even once in twenty years, until now."

Dameon Black
Crew

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:55 pm
User Image
Sky

"We will get her back I promise but for now we must get rest and then get to the sandman" sky said with a nod, "thank you for healing my back. I needed it."

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:16 pm
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
Lucy sat next to Sky. "I know we'll get her back, but I'm worried about what they'll do with her until then," she said. "You told me that she didn't remember, but how was she? What were they doing with her?"

Dameon Black
Crew

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:39 pm
User Image
Sky

"true but from what I saw and heared they where jsut trying ehr like she was there flesh and blood" Sky said, "They called her here child and told her they where her parents and other was her sister."

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:57 am
Tsuki

User Image
Tsuki ignored everything for the moment as he sat siting there thinking to himself. What was he going to do? If he was now being hunted for his blood then what the hell could he do other then run at the moment. Why was he being hunted for it? He new nothing and it pissed him off that he new nothing of why. "I think we need to move and get outta her fast in case they come after us again or worse someone new comes for us." He said sighing as he looked at the two ladies in front of him.

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:29 pm
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
Lucy was finally starting to relax, until Sky said that they were pretending to be Lily's family. But she was especially pissed off about the mention of a sister. The temperature in the cave dropped again, causing it to get so cold that a small puddle of water turned to ice. She was on her feet again, throwing punch after punch at the wall. Her rage was allowing her to manifest herself quite strongly, resulting in several craters in the wall. She finally stopped after a moment, though her rage was still intense. "I'm going to kill every single one of them," she growled. "Those two who killed me will die a horrible, painful death. But the one pretending to be her sister dies first."

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:34 pm
User Image
Sky

"Calm your self Lucy we will get her back and make them pay" Sky said before she looked at Tsuki and nodded. She just wanted to rest but he was right they need to get going to make sure no one found and attacked them. Getting up she wobbled a bit before leaning on the wall. She was so drained right now and the cold was not helping. "all right we head to the sandman now then" she said. she wobbled a bit before she headed out of the cave and started to head where she knew the sandman base was. ((exit))

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 3:14 pm
Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
Lucy was trembling, tears welling up in her eyes. "I can't just calm down," she said quietly. "I'm trying, but it's so difficult to feel anything but rage. I think I'm turning into a vengeful spirit. Lily helped me contain it for twenty years, but the rage is getting more intense now." She moved away from the wall and moved over to Sky. She managed to manifest herself enough to help Sky walk as they headed to the base.
{Exit}

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 8:43 pm
Tsuki

User Image
Tsuki sighed as he remembered the Sandman base. He had started a little bit of trouble there the last time he visited it and was sure they would not let him back or come in at all. He gulped as he staggered after them. "If I can't enter I will probably wait outside the grounds till you both are finished just as a heads up. I kinda had a little run in with them a bit ago."

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:24 am
User Image

aida incent

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kaida was huddled up next to the cave wall, her eyes sadden realizing that Lily wasn't with Sky. A sigh escaped her lips as she pulled her knees in hugging them while resting her head on top. All that could be heard was the others voices, the dragoness zoned in and out of focus on the conversation at hand. They needed to get Lily back, they had too... But with her memory tampered with that might be a problem. The girl jumped at Lucy's unexpected outburst. Her head tilted, glancing to Sky as she unsteadily started to leave the cave. They were going to go to the Sandman base... Slowly she got up stretching her arms and legs before following after the group. Pausing a bit, catching a whiff of the wolf's previous scent.. leading off to where Lily was supposedly at... shaking her head she started following the small group once more.
[Exit]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Devossy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:37 pm
Devossy
are you feeling better?

User Image

Chaney Franchot
XX The Cat

ΞΞΞ This kitten has claws.

Chaney reached the cliffs panting. She was shaking from a mix of adrenaline and the cold. The recent fight had completely exhausted her, physically and mentally. Slipping into one of the caves she found her way to a little niche in which two small metal boxes were stashed. There were other boxes similar to these stashed all over the country side. In them contained extra supplies for situations such as this. In her current condition, there was no way Chaney could make it back to the base without running into more danger.
The woman opened the crates and fished out a ration of animal fat crackers, two 16 ounce cans of water, new clothes, bandages, and assorted weapons. Quickly tossing aside what was left of her black uniform, Chaney donned the new fabrics. They were indeed older, consisting of jeans that were too big and had small tears and holes in them, and an oversized dingy sweatshirt that had the words "Carpe Diem" scrawled across the front in large, tacky letters. Instantly the woman felt more at ease. The feeling of that demon's eyes lingering over her body sent unpleasant chills crawling across her skin.
Shifting through the weapons, Chaney decided what was considered valuable and what was trash. She tossed out rusting knives and a busted switchblade, but kept a small handgun and found what could be a replacement for her lost rosary. Holy objects were quickly destroyed during the war, so anything religious was very rare. She had a plastic decade of a rosary, unknowing if it was blessed or not. Anything would be valuable at this point.
Preparing for a long battle, Chaney tied up her hair and sat against the cave wall. The woman tried to press herself into the niche she found the crates, and presumed herself unseeable by humans and other creatures who had poor vision. But could her attacker see well in the dark? Not wanting to risk it, the girl scrambled further back into the moist cave to conceal herself behind a couplet of rocks. She planned on staying here until she knew he wasn't following her, then head to the base. "Let's see how well you can play this game." The woman muttered and hunkered down.

This kitten has claws.ΞΞΞ

chai pudding

Merry Partier

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:14 pm
User Image

Took Caster some time for the smoke was bothering his nose but soon enough he had found his lovely ladies trail and started to follow it to the caves. His lest fav place for there was all sorts of things living in them. He rubbed his nose and stared at the place before calling out. "hey lovely are you here come out an play with me" he said as he made water snakes to head in to the caves before him. It was to make sure there was no holy thing so he would not get hurt.

Literary Freak
took two weeks but I am doing better now

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:23 am
Devossy
I'm glad to hear that!

User Image

Chaney Franchot
XX The Cat

ΞΞΞ This kitten has claws.

The wait paid off. At the very sound of her attacker's voice, Chaney's muscles tensed, preparing themselves for a better fight then the recent. Just get it over with quickly. In and out. The woman told herself as the voice drew nearer. A slight trickeling caught the blonde's ears and she peeked her head slightly over the rock. The demon was sending in water. Chaney could gather that he had a certain sense derived from the use of the water, and had no intention of letting herself get the lwer hand again. Carefully, the woman avoided the tendrils of water the best she could.

This kitten has claws.ΞΞΞ

chai pudding

Merry Partier

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:28 pm
User Image

Caster was getting more and more annoyed as she waited for his water snakes to find her. He would go in after her him self, but he was worried about the holy objects she could have. He had to think about the risk and what it would cost him if he did go after her and she did have some thing that would hurt deeply. "come on out this is getting to be no fun" he said as he started to make large water snakes, "plus if you keep this up we might get some unwelcome guest."

Literary Freak
Thanks

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas