Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] The Underground [ Catacombs of Kirigakure ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:55 pm
Tao-Benshin

Blackfruity

Being embedded in the surrounding stone walls, Kaileer's hefty kick met with incredible resistance. If Inka had not cleared away as much of the slippery material as he had, the Kumo-nin's legs might have broken from an accident. As it were, the rock appeared to budge little at first impact, and then a gentle snap resounded, muffled by the stone around the internal lock. Dust and other such motes fell violently from the gate's shuddering, after which gears, small rotating shafts, and a tiny rusty key fell from the open barred side of where the lock had once held fast to everything. Now that the lock was disengaged, would the duo be able to physically lift the gate, or would they need more help?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:39 pm
User Image
S E V E N T E E N R E D - E Y E S R U N A W A Y

Inka Hizara
I've only ever been at peace with myself through three ways;
in death, in climax, and in witnessing my own destruction.

C H U U N I N B L A D E D - P E R F O R M E R D E M O L I T I O N

I must continue to live. I promised.

[x] Inka jolted at Kaileer's sudden movements, the ringing of slimy, rusted metal causing an echoing clang that had Inka swinging around to face the door that they had entered from, in case something suddenly barged in, alerted to their precense and angered by their actions. The dulled clinging of dropping of a small piece of metal and the resentful churn of gears turning caused red eyes to glance back, hands held at his side, at the ready. Looking down, Inka noticed a fallen key and an open lock. Waiting for everything to fall silent, Inka strained his senses to wait and see if anything was coming, allowing seconds to pass before speaking. "Well. That's one way. I wonder if we can wedge something under the gate to lever it up and open?"

Tao-Benshin

AandOE

Mission Objectives:
X Collect Antidote
- Reproduce Antidote
X Investigate Shinobi
X(?) Locate Minowa (defeat Anbu) - Report to Syy
X Defeat his siblings (?)
X Find means of lowering flooding in the streets
- Investigate Storm drains - Lady Magma Church building [ Search and Scan A-Rank w Kaileer ]

Item Owned:
- x1 Mushroom Antidote - 1 adult doses
- Respirator
- Leather work gloves
- Water-proof boots

It would be so easy to give in to the old ways, into my own misery, and delve once more into the silent depths. But I can't. I can't leave them.

⊗ CHAKRA 392/550
⊗ STAMINA 220/250
⊗ TRAITS : ---
⊗ STIFF LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:13 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 2ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----вrushing my hands off again on my shirt, my gaze traveled around the gate. Something to lever it with... Maybe that wouldn't be needed as long as we could get a hold of the bottom of the gate. Of course, neither of use were very heavily build, and therefore not especially strong physically. We were both build for speed more than strength. But maybe I had a couple things up my sleeve that could help.
-----Growing up, the Hakemoto clan had never really interested me, since few still practiced the skills they were legendary for. Instead, I'd stolen a scroll, disowned the name, and left. In all honesty, I'd never even seen what they were capable of, and had learned the techniques blind. With learning and using the state of defense, I'd finally gotten to see what they were capable of. Now would be a perfect opportunity to use what was considered the 'preferred state' of the founders of the clan. Taking a deep breath, I centered my chakra, and focused it into my muscles, activating the state of power.
-----Grinning slightly, I stepped up to the gate again, this time kneeling in front of it. "We might be able to manage without something else." Scanning the bottom of the gate, I managed to squeeze my hands under it enough to grab a hold of. "Give me a hand?" If the both of us worked together maybe we could lift it. If this boost in strength wasn't enough, I had one more that could help. But if we could avoid having to search the town for someone that could help us lift it, chakra was something I was willing to spend. It wasn't that much of a drain anyway.

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησt c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 0 0
α c :: 1 0 4 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 0 5 / 5 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 5 / 4 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 9 / 2 0 (-1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask (not wearing)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
Zama no Ikou [State of Power]
While in this state, the Hakemoto becomes slightly more nimble, and moderately physically stronger. Because those of the Hakemoto clan must be of the Taijutsu or Bukijutsu class, this is typically a preferred state of being.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs
Zama no Ikou [State of Power] - Moderate boost in strength

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +140 Chakra/ +140 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

BlackFruity

AandOE

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:37 am
User Image

Inka Hizara

[x] With a sudden tilt of his head, Inka couldn't help but regard the small Jounin for a second before giving a nod. He started forward, but stopped, head turning, red eyes scanning the surrounding area through the plastic eyes of the mask. The Chuunin walked over to some rubble, finding a somewhat rounded chunk of stone, no higher than Inka's knee. With a grunt and some heaving he rolled the stone to rest next to Kaileer before dropping to one knee in front of the gate. Shuffling gloved fingers under the gate, Inka managed the wrap the covered digits around the bottom rung of the metal gate, feet making a thick, slick sound as they turned on the ground, finding a better position in preperation for the upcoming heave and exertion. "Alright, Kaileer." Inka began, tilting his head back to look up at the height of the gate. "If we can get the gate up high enough we can roll the rock under to keep it open." He explained. "Somethin' tells me this thing might have lost its ability to lock itself up." He muttered.

Tao-Benshin

AandOE

Mission Objectives:
X Collect Antidote
- Reproduce Antidote
X Investigate Shinobi
- Investigate Storm drains - Lady Magma Church building [ Search and Scan A-Rank w Kaileer ]

Item Owned:
- Respirator
- Leather work gloves
- Water-proof boots

It would be so easy to give in to the old ways, into my own misery, and delve once more into the silent depths. But I can't. I can't leave them.

⊗ CHAKRA 392/550
⊗ STAMINA 220/250
⊗ STIFF LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:52 am
User Image

((There was a power outage in town and we have no internet so I'm posting from my phone. AOE says the gate will open so I'm posting instead of him.))

-----ι only nodded in response and waited until the Kiri chuunin was ready before heaving upward on the gate. The rusty metal rattled for a moment in place before finally moving upward with a screech that made me flinch. It moved fairly smoothly after that. Pushing myself to my feet for better leverage, I continued pulling up.
-----I only had to lift it high enough for Inka to put the stone underneath. Once that was done we could both probably fit under the gate easily enough. I paused in lifting so that he could shove the stone under and only let go when I was sure the gate was secured.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 8 / 2 0 (-1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask (wearing)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs
Zama no Ikou [State of Power] - Moderate boost in strength, slight increase in agility

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

BlackFruity

AandOE

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:51 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara

[x] With a grunt and a heave, Inka began hauling up the gate alongside Kaileer, his feet digging deep into the mud and slime, slipping occaisonally when he changed stance as the gate was raised. When it was high enough Inka checked that Kaileer had the gate, allowing him some time to find a strong position before allowing him to take the weight of the gate as the Chuunin quickly maneuvered himself to behind the boulder, shoving it at an angle that caused it to roll forward enough to seat itself under the gate. With another quick shove, the highest point of the boulder rested under the maw of the drop gate and Inka told Kaileer he was done. As the gate dropped, its closing was stopped by the large stone, rusty metal scraping slightly on the wet rock. Crouching low, Inka moved himself under the gate, reaching the otherside with care not to allow the sharp metal to touch or scratch him.

"C'mon," He whispered, speaking to himself as his head turned, red eyes scanning the newly accessible area. "There better be answers down here - I'm tired of only bringing back more questions."

Tao-Benshin

AandOE

Mission Objectives:
X Collect Antidote
- Reproduce Antidote
X Investigate Shinobi

Item Owned:
- Respirator
- Leather work gloves
- Water-proof boots

⊗ CHAKRA 392/550
⊗ STAMINA 220/250
⊗ STIFF LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:36 pm
User Image

-----sliding under the raised gate, I followed Inka into the cavern. "Even if there aren't answers here, all of this has to be here for a reason... right?" A building hidden under the village, animated skeletons, a shrine and a floating stone, and now the lake. Surely there was some reason for it all. Either way, all of this running around was getting irritating, and tiring. Any sort of answer at this point would have been appreciated. Approaching the water's edge, I searched for signs of anything we had seen so far: mushrooms or the strange glowing shell. This was, as far as I could tell, the water left from the streets flooding, and possibly the source of the contamination in general. I wasn't about to test the water to see if it was contaminated, too.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 7 / 2 0 (-1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs
Zama no Ikou [State of Power] - Moderate boost in strength, slight increase in agility

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

BlackFruity

AandOE

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:41 pm
Tao-Benshin

Blackfruity
Apologies for the delay. I'm back from the one week stint on thirds, now.

The waters lapped gently at the shoreline, and the glow that emanated softly from below the edge illuminated a set of stairs leading down. Overhead, the day ticked over from the last one, signaling this by a gentle lowering of waters. More so than even the days before, it appeared that Yuri was getting the village shinobi more into gear of simply helping everyone available, whether the tasks need were mediocre ones or not. Lower and lower still, the waters drained, step by step. Leading down 13 times, a small, door-sized portal made of various shells the like of which the mushrooms favored growing upon, stood unsupported in the middle of the drained lake bed. Given enough time outside of the waters, these too would eventually gain said fungus, but for now they radiated with a pure, soft green light. Within the frame of shells, a rippling film of Caribbean ocean undulated, acting as the frame's 'door'. No door knob was present, but just the soft film itself.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:44 am
User Image

-----ight radiated from above, signaling the start of another day in this mess, but with it the water in front of me slowly lowered, uncovering the set of stairs leading down I'd spot when first looking into the water. They were covered in the same strange glowing shell as basically everything else at this point, which meant mushrooms were probably soon to follow. Stranger, though was the doorway at the bottom, or what I assumed was a doorway, that stood with nothing to keep it standing.
-----Glancing back at Inka, who had been silent, I started down the stairs carefully, in case they were still wet despite the water lowering. At the bottom, I approached the doorway. The frame was made of the same shell that covered everything around it, but the door itself wasn't even actually a door. A film coated the center of the frame, rippling like the water that had covered it only a moment ago. Was this doorway the same as what was happening to other doors in the village? After all, the cathedral-thing hadn't triggered any flashbacks. But this was different
-----Since the last weird thing I'd touched had drained my chakra, I decided it best not to touch it directly this time. Besides, I didn't want to stick around in case the water rose again, or mushrooms started appearing. Drawing one of my short blades, I cautiously reached out to touch the film with the point.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 6 / 2 0 (-1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

BlackFruity

AandOE

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:35 pm
Tao-Benshin

The blade slid easily into the film, producing nothing but a soft ripple on its waters. Those on the backside would not see the tip of the blade, as if it had vanished at the surface. Withdrawing the blade would show to Kaileer that it was still intact, though now simply wet from touching the film.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:28 am
User Image

Inka Hizara

[x] Red eyes watched curiously, taking in the cavern with wonder even as the water lowered, trying to find some rhyme or reason behind anything at all that had been happening in village. Cautiously walking down the previously submerged stairs, Inka followed Kaileer's lead, occaisonally glancing back to check on the gate and make sure nothing was following them from beyond the doors. With a furrowed brow, Inka had watched, breath held, as Kaileer pushed the tip of his drawn blade into the water screen.

"Sometimes," Inka spoke up, stepping forward as it was revealed that nothing apparently negative had occured after interacting with the stand alone water. "The quickest way to answers is to take short cuts." Inka stepped in front of Kaileer, facing the water screen. With a quick and confident tug, Inka removed one glove, revealing a bare hand. "I can only summon so much patience..." He grumbled, holding his bared right hand out to the water, allowing the callused pads of his three middle fingers to touch the water, allowing only a second to ensure nothing negative to occur. If he found nothing bad or sudden then Inka would step forward, plunging himself nearly elbow deep into the vertical water.

Tao-Benshin
Apologies for lateness - life be life right now -w-''

AandOE

Mission Objectives:
X Collect Antidote
- Reproduce Antidote
X Investigate Shinobi

Item Owned:
- Respirator
- Leather work gloves
- Water-proof boots

⊗ CHAKRA 392/550
⊗ STAMINA 220/250
⊗ STIFF LEFT SHOULDER

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:40 pm
BlackFruity

The water felt... salty, on the skin, though nothing on the opposite side prevented Inka from going further. Incredibly, even, it felt as though there were air on the other side, as well. Stepping through the faux door, Inka's eyes would lay sight upon a sea green, maze-like world with a plethora of tiny Sanbis scampering through the many shell laden halls. Their attention seemed to be diverted away from the most recent intruder, towards a now very obvious pair of chakra sources. They were so large and so intimately familiar with Inka as to be perceptible to him, laying in a path directly behind the wall that the Chuunin ranked Bladed-Performer just walked through. Many questions may abound now, such as what in the name of the holy Jashin were all these Sanbis doing here, whether to investigate the disturbance, take advantage of it, or whether getting the heck out of Dodge was a good idea or not! This was now a serious battlefield, and one wrong move would mean having a large target placed on one's self. Over the clashes of mini-bijuu and violent--dehydrating--heat waves travelling down adjoining halls, a little girl's familiar voice laughed.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:49 pm
User Image

-----ι realized too late what Inka meant, before he stepped through the water-like film, and vanished. He didn't appear on the rear side, which meant it had taken him somewhere else. I reached after as soon as he stepped forward, but missed, and he was gone. Why was I hesitating now? Shaking myself, I returned my blade to its scabbard, and stepped through after the older chuunin.
-----What lay on the other side came as more than a bit of a shock. Stepping to the side so I didn't run into Inka, I gazed down paths that looked to lead to some sort of massive maze. Through these paths, many turtle-like creatures...ran? But they hadn't noticed us yet. Or if they had, we'd been deemed unimportant next to something that lay further in the maze. Either way, the surrealism was almost dizzying.
-----Deactivating the Zama no Ikou so as not to draw attention to us, I glanced at Inka to see what he would do, before moving forward. "There's no sense turning back now." I spoke quietly, but still watched the turtle-things warily, in case they decided to turn on us.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 5 / 2 0 (-1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:25 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara

[x] Upon stepping through Inka scanned the new area with weary, cautious red eyes. It was like being underwater and, for a moment, Inka felt a wave of calm familiarity wash over him. Peacefulness under the waves, drifting in a numb mind out of his own body. But instead of the Koi swimming carefully around his still form instead there were strange, foreign crabs scuttling around before him and Inka could still feel blood being pumped through his veins. A maze was spread out before him and Inka took a step down, away from Kaileer, as he squinted, trying to discern something - anything at all that might give away what they were witnessing.

Kaileer had just stepped ahead of him when the sound of tinkling laughter lapped over them. Inka's breath hitched, his body going tense for only a moment before surging forward, moving further down the stairs, tension running clear through his body as desperation and fear claimed his eyes.

"No," He whispered, moving down the stairs, pausing just before reaching the bottom as a familiar assault reached him. "Shakuton...?" He wondered, feeling heat pull the moisture from his body. Shaking, Inka took one more step forward. "Hanabi...?" He called. "Is that you? ... again." He added in disbelief.

Tao-Benshin
'

AandOE

Mission Objectives:
X Collect Antidote
- Reproduce Antidote
X Investigate Shinobi

Item Owned:
- Respirator
- Leather work gloves
- Water-proof boots

⊗ CHAKRA 392/550
⊗ STAMINA 220/250
⊗ STIFF LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:43 pm
Tao-Benshin

BlackFruity

The film door stood tall behind them, as unthreatening now as it had first been. Should they need to bail, this would allow for an easy escape. On the ceiling high overhead, on the walls, and the floors within the halls to their left, a great swarm of mini-sanbis flooded towards the laughter. "Taiyo no Senkou," the voice of the little girl Hanabi could be heard in the far distance, just before the left hall's inhabitants dried out, turning to simple husks in the corners. The wave of heat blew the stale, crusty bits of the once-minis away, but it was clear that staying there might soon lead to being unintentionally fried by the on again, off again family members. The right hallway was clear for now, and much cooler, at the expense of being more humid. The scent of brine was heavier in the right direction as well, but so was a more dire, darker chakra signal. Something else appeared to be here besides the siblings, the bijuu, and our two plucky comrades, instinct would tell them. Could the pair cleverly find an easy path through the maze, figure out this incident's problems, and solve everything before it became unsolvable?

Taiyo no Senkou [ Flash of the Sun God ]
Rank S
The user holds a single handsign, pulsing chakra all throughout their body. In a burst moment, everything within a 20 yard radius will be overcome by a powerful surge of heat, dehydrating those in range.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff