Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
~Doru & Nero's Room~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:51 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-Doru would shrug a bit- i suppose letting them know that they would be in a place where others can see them and can communicate with them most spirits want to be in a place were others pay attention to them i mean assuming that would be what they would want so then at least we can try and help them here instead of them potentially harming someone else where in attempts to communicate

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:08 pm
User Image
"I guess it all depends if they will allow strangers to help them and that they will listen to us" Sato concluded after listening to him then drank some more of his tea. He felt unease about ghosts because they seem so unpredictable and easily distracted to him based on experience. He was most definitely worried for Doru since he wants to get involved.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:18 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

this is true i suppose what do you want to do about them....i mean i can get rid of them or i can offer them a change of place whre they are welcome...i'm sure if i ever got a roommate they wouldn't be so welcomed unless they where like me but i don't know i'm just trying to think of what would be best for them and safe for them and others -leaning forward to rest his head in his hand as his elbow rested on his knee, Doru would sigh as it was clear the boy was deep in thought he was worried for them as well as the students and teacher they where haunting and this left Doru in a tough situation because it wasn't like most where he'd just go in get rid of the beings and move on or read their past for them so they can cross over-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:35 pm
User Image
"The teacher has his own way of dealing with the ghosts, I believe, when he wants to. Either way wouldn't be a bad thing to shop for the supplies and be prepared just in case" Sato voiced his opinion and looked at towards the tv that was still on. He looked at the cartoon that was going on, but he didn't bother figuring out what was on.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:57 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato, Doru would nod lightly before a bright smile would move across his face- well we can get the supplies but i say we have a bit more fun then just going to get supplies why not just make a day out of it?....food....clothes what ever we feel like doing ya? and i hope you right because with spirits you never know when something may turn down a hostile path or if something else makes itself present -Doru would frown a bit before replacing it with a light smile as his hand would move to reach out to brush lightly threw Digger's fur who was now happily snuggled up into Sato-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:51 pm
User Image
"Sounds even better to me" Sato said smiling agreeing to making a day out of going for supplies. "We will just have to cross that bridge when the time comes" he said to the spirits situation. "In the meantime, you just continue on flashing those lovely smiles of yours, Doru" he said to him and he meant it.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:02 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato, Doru couldn't help but chuckle as a light blush would move across his face- your to cute you know that -he would seem to give Sato a light playful nudge before nodding his head in agreement- it will be lots of fun we just gotta figure out where we wana go first

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:37 pm
User Image
"Yeah, I know. Heard that word so many times they might as well list the word as the most used word and have so many meanings to it" Sato said jokingly and laughed a little when he was playfully nudged. "Yeah, problem is do we know what is off campus?" he asked Doru.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:59 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-smiling as he heard Sato chuckle he couldn't help but think the boy sounded just as cute as he had seen the boy was. being dragged out of his thoughts for a moment as he heard Sato mention what was off campus he would frown a bit. Doru never really explored outside of campus except to go to the occult shops- i know where all the occult shops are -Doru would laugh a bit- though no not really its hard to see whats around you when you have a companion with a direct mission to get you to one place safely not to mention he likes often staring down at the ground and sniffing around so i've seen more pavement in my life then anything else -he would laugh-

(sorry for a really late post wasn't home yesterday)

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 3:22 pm
User Image
Sato laughed some when Doru laughed thinking the whole pavement thing is pretty funny. "Well, with me going with you. You will get the chance to see more than just the ground" he assured him and patted Doru's shoulder a couple of times.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:25 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

hearing Sato, Doru would smile- thank the gods i can see again -he would seem to laugh before making himself more comfortable- so when would you like to head out or you want to just do the spend the night and head out in the morning and have a full day of exploration?

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:42 pm
User Image
Sato tilted his head slightly in thought after hearing the question, "I would say....head out today. I'm busy in the morning" he answered the question. He needed to spend more energy soon so no way was he going to wait until tomorrow.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:34 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato, Doru would smile before slowly pulling himself up from the couch- well then lets head out -he would smile before moving to reach out and offer Sato his hand- you gotta lead the way though and i hope you don't mind Digger going with he likes the exercise and lucky for us he's aloud in buildings sense he's a companion

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:59 pm
User Image
Sato set his empty glass down on the table as Doru stood up. He accepted the offer and placed his hand in Doru's hand. "I don't mind at all about Digger coming with us" he responded. "We should probably clean up a little before leaving" he suggested referring to the empty pizza box on the table
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:23 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

nodding lightly in agreement, Doru would smile- agreed save me from cleaning it up later -he would chuckle lightly as his eyes started to glow a bright blue as he began to take in what Sato was seeing from their simple touch. seeing himself Doru would chuckle quietly to himself before speaking as he looked to towards Sato not much caring if his new friend found his glowing blue orbs for eyes creepy or not- its always weird to see myself threw someone else's eyes it always gives me a different perspective of how i appear and i may never really see the other person unless they look in a meor while i touch them but even then their perspective of how they appear to themselves is always different as well though i must say the perspective of someone who is afraid is always the most interesting as things never really appear as they make them out to be in their minds eye

Genkawolf

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces