Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
Words and Worlds Apart Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 5:18 am
User Image

Amiee laughed at the rapid-fire questions, grinning down at the smaller girl. "You look great, Sara. But your clothes really are a bit of a hazard for the forge. You can borrow some of my old clothes, but I'm warning you now; you are going to reek of smoke, soot, sweat, and metal for the rest of the day." The smith removed herself gently from the heiress before hurrying back to her room and grabbing a change of clothes for Saralee as well as a hair tie and a pair of steel toe work boots.

She set the items aside and began to find suitable clothes for herself, settling on her typical forge clothing and favorite work boots. She took up her own hair tie and pulled her hair back into a ponytail before grabbing the items to take to her date. "Here." She stated gently, offering up the items with a smile. "They aren't the latest in fashion, but this is about not letting you burn yourself on wayward sparks or losing your foot to a dropped piece of orange hot metal. We'll get you gloves and an apron at the forge, but I'll probably just lend you mine." She chuckled softly. "Burned myself so many times that the sparks don't even phase me anymore."

After a moment of thought, she added, "And one of these days, Tenchi and I are going to have to teach you some basic self-defense moves. My world is a much more dangerous place than yours, Ms. Monroe. You need to be prepared for more than you expect if you want to spend time with me on my turf." She let the words hang thick and heavy between them as a warning, knowing that the places that she was most often to be found in were in the seedy parts of town that she half expected Saralee to not even know existed. The young woman would need to know how to defend herself if she really wanted to be with her, because Amiee knew that she wouldn't always be right there to protect the lovely girl, and she did fear for Saralee's safety.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 3:14 pm
Saralee Monroe

User Image
The blonde smiled and felt a bit better after hearing that Aimee understood how she simply felt awkward not knowing how to put herself into Aimee's world just yet. Being raised on prim and proper things made the idea of slipping on steel toed shoes like something the servants would do when working on the multiple family cars. She took the clothes that Aimee presented to her and turned her back to the raven-haired woman with a small blush. She knew better than to say anything that might get her in trouble with her own dignity later. Once Aimee was all settled in her new attire, Saralee took in the clothes she had picked and smiled. "You do look really dashing in blue. Maybe you should wear it more often." Her lips formed a small curve at the edges, hinting her thoughts went deeper than her words. "Excuse me while I go to your bathroom to change. Also, I did want to thank your mother when she gets back. Her pasta was very comforting last night after our trouble."

Saralee walked to the bathroom and shut the door behind her, thinking on Aimee's words of warning. A world much more dangerous than my own? Surely Aimee wouldn't put her in direct danger, but what could possibly happen to her? Was she to expect someone to stab her around every corner or to be kidnapped in every strange store? Truly Aimee wouldn't do that to her! The blonde shook her head and tried to put the thoughts out of her mind. She slipped on the long sleeve navy top and light blue jeans that were more worn in and comfortable than her own. She folded her own clothes gingerly and sat them on the edge of the sink where they would be out of the way if Aimee's mother needed to use the bathroom. The blonde hoped that her things wouldn't be too much of a bother to anyone sitting where they were. She found a hair tie in the cabinet and pulled her long locks back, rolling them up into a compact blonde bun above her neck. Looking herself over in the mirror, she fidgeted slightly to make herself look her best and then shrugged. Nothing more she could do.

Entering the living room where Aimee was, Saralee slipped on the pink steel toed boots and laced them up tightly. "I hope I look alright and I figured a bun would be the best solution to my long hair." The blonde turned around a full spin to let Aimee look her over and make sure everything was in order. It was a little scary to step out of her comfort zone and the mention of sparks burning Aimee frightened her a little, but she was going to trust Aimee that nothing was going to happen to her. "If you're ready, Tressler, let's head off!" A first date at a forge? This was going to be interesting. She walked over and took Aimee's right hand gently in her own, ready to follow wherever the raven would lead.

Kasumi Miyagi

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:05 am
User Image

Amiee grinned at the sight of the wealthy Monroe looking very much like she was about to experience the first day of hard physical labor in her life and had to fight back a giggle. The clothes weren't there for visual appeal, but selected for safety and ease of wearing. Too many layers would have the blonde sweating like nothing else, but too much skin would leave that much more for sparks or hot metal to burn. Amiee appraised the hairstyle before granting her an approving nod, her jade eyes kind. "That's a good choice. Wouldn't want your hair to get burned." She offered her arm to the other girl and lead her to the motorcycle, offering her a helmet before clambering on and kicking it to life.

The drive to the forge was rather short, only about fifteen minutes due to traffic, but as she pulled up, she saw Tenchi waiting for her outside of the blacksmithing shop, his arms folded over his chest as she parked and turned off the vehicle. "Your school called. You got into a fight again?" Were his only words, the model sheepishly rubbing the back of her head. "Yeah.... About that. I uh... She was really picking on Ms. Monroe here, so I stepped in."

For what seemed like forever, he simply watched her with a glare, finally stating, "Next time, break her leg. Anna's a b***h anyways. Come on, we have work to do. I'll let you get Ms. Monroe settled." And he strode in as Amiee let out a breath of relief. She had been so very glad he wasn't going to make her clean the shop from top to bottom again. After helping Saralee off of her bike, she lead the girl into the small shop with a wide grin. "Hey, so this is the forge. This is the forge, which is the heating source for the metals." Amiee pointed at the large vented items in the middle of the room, then to an old looking anvil that was next to the forge closest to the far wall. "That's Tenchi's anvil. Don't use it or he will go ape-s**t." Then to a large blue and silver anvil that was at the forge next to his. "That's mine. It has a beautiful ring to it. I'll explain what that means sometime. And THAT one." She pointed to the black one next to her station. "Is the one you will be using. Let's get you a hammer."

After a bit of looking, Amiee selected a one pound cross peen hammer, an apron, a pair of her old gloves, and one of her spare sets of goggles. After helping the heiress into the items, Amiee couldn't help but giggle at how Saralee looked nothing like the prim and proper cheerleader that she was, but only a rookie blacksmith who was unsure of how to use the items on her and in her hands. Once the punk model had donned her own pair of goggles, she lead the girl to the assigned forge and helped her get it filled with coal before doing the same with her own and igniting them both. She then remembered to hand Sara a pair of earplugs, putting in her own with a grin. "It's gonna get loud." She said in a loud voice over the bellows that pumped air into the forges, increasing the temperature.

Once the fire was hot enough, Amiee threw a railroad spike into Sara's forge, then stood behind her and placed a pair of tongs into the girl's gloved hands, her own gently holding Sara's as she watched the spike quickly start turning a dull red, then brighter into brilliant orange. "Now we take it out." She said, guiding Saralee's hands with her own to use the tongs for gripping the orange hot metal with the steel tongs and lifting it out of the fire, walking it over to the black anvil. "Then you grip the tongs with one hand." She held the blonde move the item to one, hand, Amiee's bare hands grasping the metal tool to help ensure that the spike wouldn't slip. "Now, grab your hammer." She helped the younger girl find a comfortable grip before assisting her in bringing it down on the spike, the hot metal pinging loudly with the blow, but the item flattening out a bit. "Five on this side.... Now we turn it." She helped her turn the cooling metal, then five more blows before turning it twice more.

The dull pain of the sparks was ignored as she relaxed, teaching the girl in front of her how to do the very basics as she smiled softly. This was something she loved doing. Creating things. Pounding out her anger into works of art. She noticed that the once bright glow of red was fading, and so she guided Sara back to the forge to place the spike back into the coals. "And that's how you do it." She stated, her expression happy and excited.

Quickly, Amiee moved to her own forge to use her tongs to grab her own spike, pounding it faster and with far more force than Saralee had been, the steel bending with her will from years of practice. After a few minutes, she placed hers back into her forge and then winked at Saralee. "Want me to help you again?" She half-shouted with a kind smile.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:37 am
Saralee Monroe

User Image
Saralee felt herself blush as the older woman held her hands and helped her start to melt and mold the metal she was given. The young blonde watched the movements and studied them closely. She was finally learning how to do some artistic things other than writing poetry or doodling with her paints in the gallery of the estate. She was getting the chance to see someone else's art studio and learning the craft herself! The heiress was feeling embarrassed at how clumsy she must have appeared to the raven watching her. She had a hard time swinging the hammer and holding the pliers just right like Aimee had shown her. Still, she had to give it a shot or she might look like she wasn't trying to enjoy herself. She certainly did not want that!

The younger woman held the pliers tightly and tried taking a swing with the hammer, feeling her hands quiver slightly under the weight of the hammer head. How could a woman do this kind of thing and call it a hobby? She felt her hand slip and the hammer fall down on the anvil with a loud ping. The blonde closed her eyes tightly and felt her face go bright red. She had missed. She had missed and the hammer hit the anvil completely missing the piece of metal she was to be working on. "I'm sorry! I hope I didn't break anything!" She opened one eye and noticed that the pliers were still holding the hot metal just slightly away from the fallen hammer and everything still looked safe. "Um.. yeah I think I need a little more help, Aimee... Sorry I've never done this before. I feel like a fool right now."

Saralee was only comforted when the raven haired woman came back to her side and was ready to help her try again. Now was a good a time as any. "So what are we making? Were you working on something special? I do hope I haven't messed anything up for you... I think I was less nervous when we were tangoing than trying to hold a hammer right now and strike a spike." Her face was still a bright red remembering how close the two of them were that night and the surprise later when Aimee kissed her. The memory of her soft lips still made the blonde's ears turn pink and her smile soften to a blissful peaceful expression. She then looked down at the anvil, hammer, and metal spike. Aimee certainly was strong. This explained how she was able to defend herself so well. With any luck, she could manage to at least keep Aimee close to her to prevent her from dropping something and breaking a foot.

Kasumi Miyagi

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:18 pm
User Image

Amiee moved back to helping Saralee, grinning ear to ear. "Just a blade. Nothing fancy, and it's a great starting point. You're doing great so far." She helped her swing the hammer, keeping her lips close to the shorter girl's ear so she didn't have to yell as much. "I use a two and a half pound hammer, so this is nothing."

The model thought about the tango fhat had lead to her exposure and the real meeting between them, blushing slightly. "Think of this as a different kind of dance, only with you in the lead. You can make so many things with just fire and a hammer. Don't worry about hitting the face of the anvil. It's meant to take a bit of abuse." Quickly, she returned to her own spike for a bit, beating it with a look of calm focus as the spike part flattened and lengthened, putting it into the heat once it cooled enough. "Let me know if you need a break!"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:47 pm
Saralee Monroe

User Image
Saralee smiled and thought about it for a moment. Aimee was right. In a way, this was another kind of dance. She was leading the hammer to the spike and making a beautiful piece of art with it. Making two bodies move as one.. the hammer and her arm, the metal and the hammer. The more she thought about it, the more she smiled. The blonde raised the hammer and steadied her hand a bit and brought it down again on the spike, managing to hit it square in the center like Aimee had been doing. A few more strikes like this and she would be in business.

Taking the pliers, she picked up the metal spike and put it back in the fire as before, letting it soften and become malleable. She lifted the pliers after a few moments and took it back out, rotating the metal spike and hitting it four more times as on the other side to make them match. If she focused hard enough, she was able to do the work Aimee had shown her without too much trouble. The blonde wiped her forehead with the back of her sleeve and was surprised how she was starting to sweat. Come to think of it, this was the first real time she had attempted hard labor in her life! Even so, she was finding some enjoyment in it all the same. She finished the final whack and examined her work. If this was going to be a sword, she would need to flatten it a bit more. Her tongue peeked out of her mouth each time she paused to examine the spike and a curl formed on the end of her smile. Time and patience, something this Monroe was lucky enough to have.

She continued the process of moving between fire and the anvil carefully watching where her hands were to prevent getting burned or struck. Having Aimee look over at her from time to time was a sweet reminder that she was under supervision if she were to begin making a mistake. After ten minutes of pounding and heating, Saralee gently put the pounded flattened spike on the anvil, the pliers beside it, and her hammer hung loosely from her right hand. "Well, I don't know how much more my arm can take, but I'd like to see what you do next!" The blonde looked over at Aimee and smiled, waiting for the next step.

Kasumi Miyagi

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:50 pm
User Image

Once the girl had seemed to be making her own way, the hacker had to stifle a giggle at the sight of her date making the exact same rookie mistake she had when Tenchi had started teaching her; she was trying to make a sword out of only enough metal for a dagger. It was almost adorable, though she knew that Saralee may be able to successfully create a sword one day, but for now she had to learn how to anticipate what the amkunt of metal she had coulf produce, and that was a skill learned with many, many mistakes. Amiee returned to her own metal spike for the time being, flattening and shaping it expertly before contemplating a bit more. Once it held up to her scrutinizing jade eyes, she took the yellow hot metal spike in her tongs and quenched it in oil, moving back from the flames on her work as quickly as possible before waiting several seconds to deftly blow them out.

She once again inspected her work, turning it this way and that in her tongs before nodding to herself and setting the still hot metal aside to start a new project. She had thrown in a long, round bar of iron into her forge when she grinned at Saralee, wiping the sweat away from her face with her forearm only to smear some soot around by proxy. "Might make a butterfly this time. Hummingbirds work better with chuncks of iron instead of bars." She pulled out the glowing bar when Tenchi came in, saying something in a panicked voice when gunfire sounded outside, Amiee firgetting her work to knock Saralee to the shop floor and cover her body with her own, curling over her protectively.

A few stray bullets broke through a window and entered the shop, embedding themselves into the walls harmlessly before tires squealed and engine roared into the distance. She felt arms grab her, yanking out her earplugs as terrified blue eyes met hers, then hauled up Saralee from under her and checked her over as well. "Are you two alright?! Damn those drug dealers.... I swear to GOD one of these days we aren't gonna be so lucky, Amiee!" She heard Tencgi scold no one in particular, her jade eyes looking around to see what kind of damage they had taken this time. As she stood, she felt her leg searing, jerking her left leg away from the bar it had touched with a hiss; not the worst burn, but it was already a bit painful. "We... We're fine. Looks like only the window needs to be fixed this time." She panted before looking back at Saralee for confirmation that all was well. "Sara, are you okay?" A sad yet pained smirk crossed her lips, hissing again as her leg burned in the sharp pain, Tenchi rushing off for some ice. "Welcome to our world, Ms. Monroe. Drug dealers don't often care where their bullets hit, just as long as a few go the direction they need." She moved her jeans aside as her mentor handed her a bag of ice, holding it to the long, angry looking welt that was rising on her calf. "Eh, doesn't compare to that slipped metal plating from a year ago, man. Now THAT was a burn!" She teased the anxious man before grinning calmly at Saralee. "So, Sara. I think it's about time for a break anyways."

Her expression was easy, kind. Hiding the fear and barely reigned in anxiety that one of these days a stray bullet might hit Tenchi, or one of the sho boys. Or even her. They couldn't always be lucky enough to get a glimpse of a car creeping up on a known dealer spot. She was also worried about Reymond possibly realizing that she was here and coming to 'say hi'. She had never been fond of having the gang banger as one of the men she had slept with, and his attitude towards her had been one of almost possessive claim, like she was his property. One of her clients turned friends had to help spook him off of trying to keep going back to her, and she was half afraid his gang would soon succeed taking over this block of the town.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:17 pm
Saralee Monroe

User Image
Saralee felt her heart leap out of her chest as Aimee rushed over and knocked her to the floor to shield her with her own body from the bullets ringing through the forge. The situation had gone from calming to terrifying in only a matter of seconds! The blonde closed her eyes and shook in fear as the bullets rang out one after another. More than anything, she didn't want to die or see Aimee get shot. She couldn't be left alone here. This place seemed safe, but now she knew better. What more was she to experience in a place like this? When the sounds stopped and Aimee seemed hurt, Saralee struggled up and sat next to Aimee, taking the ice bag from Tenchi gently. "I think I'm ok, but you got hurt... I'm sorry." She looked up at Tenchi with her emerald eyes watering up a bit. "Why would anyone want to hurt you both? As far as I can see you both were minding your business and not causing any trouble at all..." She blinked and a small tear escaped her left eye as she held the ice pack to Aimee's calf. "If it was my hot spike that burned you, I'm sorry."

Saralee leaned in and hugged Aimee gently, pressing their forms together and gripping her shoulders. The raven had been so brave and all Saralee had done was become like a deer in the headlights unable to move or make a sound. She felt useless. Leaning back from the hug, Saralee looked into Aimee's jade eyes and bit her lip slightly. "You were so brave... You're starting to reassure me that you could be my prince after all." She leaned in and gently kissed Aimee's lips, trying to ignore the tear falling from her left cheek now touching Aimee's cheek. It was only for a moment, but she then laid her head on Aimee's shoulder and held her tight, being careful that she didn't bump the burn on Aimee's calf or move the ice pack she had laid there. "I just pray the dealers don't find me here either. My father would pay anything if I were kidnapped or my life endangered. I hope between you and Tenchi I can be safe here at least for today. If you bring me here again, I don't know if we can be as lucky. I don't want you to get shot... why were they coming after you two anyway?" The blonde raised her eyes to Tenchi, hoping for an answer.

Kasumi Miyagi

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:17 pm
User Image

The hacker had blushed at the chaste kiss, laughing humorlessly at the mention of them being targets. "Sara, honey. We weren't the targets. The targets probably were another group of dealers, or thugs, or whatever. Maybe some junkies felt like they get ripped off, who knows? We just are the building that happened to be nearby and got shot up." She moved the ice pack slightly, hissing in pain.

Tenchi helped the blonde up before trying to pull Amiee to her feet, the man telling her friend kindly, "As long as you dress more like how you are now, no one will know it's you. Now, my advice is that the two of you take a break while I clean up." The dual haired girl limping slightly to the wrought iron bench in the break room.

Amiee gave Saralee a sheepish grin, nervously blinking. "Sorry you had to go through a drive-by your first time out here. I understand if you would rather not come back here." She looked out at Tenchi as he swept up broken glass, smiling vaguely. "I owe Tenchi my life. He saw me trying to hack something when I was like, ten after I got done with a bit of house arrest for spray painting a wall, and he told me to either clean his shop, or he would call the cops. I chose cleaning, and I saw him working some iron. It looked so cool to make something out of your feelings, but I was mostly angry back then. He got me more on the straight and narrow. He... He also was the first person I came out to. He didn't care." She chuckled. "I figure it helps that at least he can give me advice on girls."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:19 am
Saralee Monroe

User Image
Saralee was surprised how calm Aimee and Tenchi seemed after something of that caliber. The sound of guns firing was never something she could calmly listen to without freaking out and worrying for her safety. "Well, at least I know if I need to disguise my identity as an heiress, I can always ask you for some clothes to borrow since we're the same size. The blonde blushed and laughed softly. Knowing how kind Aimee, her mother, and her mentor were really was making this first date thing a little easier. She was barely thinking of it as a romantic date, but rather a good chance to get to know Aimee and see her world with her own eyes. She looked down at Aimee's burned calf and her smile faded. "I still don't like the fact that you got hurt. Maybe next time you might like a simple dinner with me or even a stroll through the park? Just anything that wouldn't get you hurt again!" She scooted closer to the raven haired woman and placed the ice pack gently back on the burn for her. "And yes... I do want to see you again." Her cheeks turned bright red when she thought about what she had just said.

The tint of her ears changed from peach to red when she thought of taking Aimee out on her side of the world. Part of her thought they could maybe pass her off as a good friend if they went out somewhere. Sadly she frowned upon the idea of not being able to make a smile at Aimee or even kiss her if she wanted. No that wouldn't due at all. She thought again about the disguise as Alexander. True, it had worked before, but at the same time, if things got really romantic, who was to say that the local paper wouldn't get wind of it and snap a photo or two, pinning her in a relationship with someone who really wasn't who he seemed? This was going to get sticky. Still, her feelings were beginning to show for the rebel woman. She was finding it harder and harder not to show Aimee how she felt. Somehow part of her felt like she had been missing this woman in her life in what felt like an eternity. It was all so new and so strange. Her family wouldn't accept it because of the obligations of being wed at seventeen to a fitting suitor, but maybe she could just enjoy her last few months of freedom and pray that a suitor would never be found. Her heart would probably break in two if Aimee could no longer be with her.

After a long pause, Saralee shook her head and looked back up into Aimee's eyes apologetically. "Sorry I spaced out for a moment. I was trying to think of somewhere I can really treat you to. You saved my life after all on now two occasions. And..." She leaned in nose to nose with the older woman. "I think I can begin to stop worrying about traditional dating when I'm with you. A kiss and such isn't going to spoil anything I hope." The blonde leaned in the rest of the way and gently placed her lips against Aimee's own lips, parting them slightly and holding her head still, enjoying the sweet taste she was beginning to crave like a drug.

Kasumi Miyagi

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:58 pm
User Image

Amiee had been shyly grinning at the fact that Saralee wanted to keep seeing her, blushing at the idea of them going out to dinner and such. She knew she would have to dress and act as Alexander for when she was with the blonde outside of her side of the world, lest the media discover both of their secrets. However, she wasn't truly prepared for the kiss, her face burning brightly as she felt the gentle lips of Sara against her own, her jade hues sliding shut as she leaned very slightly into her.

The model wasn't consciously moving her right hand, but it found it's way to the smaller young woman's cheek, a tiny whisper of a happy whimper escaping her as she very gently traced along the soft lower lip of the heiress. She couldn't help how her body trembled slightly, how her thumb stroked the silky softness of the blonde's cheek oh so tenderly as they kissed. Her mind was blissfully blank as her left hand seemed to move on its own accord to trace her fingertips along Saralee's spine in feather light motions, moving softly and slowly as if she was afraid if she was any faster or firmer, Saralee would shatter like crystal in her grip. Amiee still refused to relinquish the kiss, the hacker giving the younger girl the ability to move away or pull back if she wanted.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:27 am
Saralee Monroe

User Image
Saralee found herself shiver as the feather-like caresses along her spine flowed like a soft river of pleasure. Never once had she felt so comfortable and so blissfully blank in her mind. Her lips felt a small smile form when she heard the soft whimper echo from Aimee's throat and felt her own ears turning red. Somehow that noise had gotten her to be unable to stop enjoying this moment. This moment right here was something special. Never before was she so freely able to enjoy herself in a moment with someone who had captured her attention so rapidly. Saralee leaned in slightly more and scooted closer to the raven.

The young blonde soon found her hands gently folded around Aimee's waist and lacing her fingers together to form a gentle hug as she enjoyed the sweet taste on her lips. Saralee soon found her heart beating faster as something seemed to be taking over her body. For the first time, she opened her mouth a little wider and ran her tongue ever so gently over Aimee's top teeth and slowly extending down to meet the elder woman's own tongue. The hot breath shared between them was like a sauna that caused her very soul to shiver. She was barely resisting the urge to climb onto Aimee's lap and get as close to her as possible to feel like they could simply melt together in this peaceful moment. As it stood now, they both had their legs facing the same way but both torsos now were ever so close. Saralee found herself gently moving her fingers after a few moments; one hand traveling to Aimee's soft black hair and the other to the back of her shoulders.

Kasumi Miyagi

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:31 pm
User Image

Amiee moaned just a bit louder at the teasing lick to her lips, opening her mouth eagerly to admit Saralee's agile appendage, her left hand now pressing against the smaller girl's back to hold her a bit closer to her body. The model didn't care about anything other than the beautiful blonde in her arms, the feeling of their lips against each other, the sensation of the delicate hands around her waist. It was as if the rest of reality had ceased to exist and they were the only things left.

Or, at least until her burn pulsed painfully, causing the jade eyed young woman to pull back reluctantly, panting heavily as her face practically burned with the force of her whirling emotions. For a few more seconds, Amiee simply panted and stared into Saralee's emerald hues, allowing herself to become lost in them before her calf once again forced her attention to shift to less pleasant things. Like reality and the burn. She dropped her gaze to her leg in a moment of uncharacteristic shyness, moving the icepack off as she tried to calm her racing heart. Each time Amiee tried to meet Saralee's eyes, her jade orbs could only try for a second before darting to the floor or her calf out of nerves, suddenly unsure of herself now that the moment had ended.

'Say something you idiot!' The hacker scolded herself mentally, her mind racing for a topic to discuss, blurting out rather bluntly, "You're a r-really good kisser!" Her face nearly burning at her words. 'Smooth.' She replaced the icepack, waiting for the mocking that part of her was almost certain was coming any moment now.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:35 pm
Saralee Monroe

User Image
The moment ceased too soon it seemed. Saralee frowned slightly as Aimee pulled away and directed her attention to her calf and the ice pack upon which it rested. She had to admit, it was getting harder and harder to let Aimee pull away from her. Something about her lips were simply addicting to the heiress. She looked down at her lap and folded her hands together trying not to feel too embarrassed about causing Aimee the pain if she had shifted too much. Every man she had ever kissed had been the aggressive one. Now that she had her chance to lead a bit in the kissing department, she could see why it was hard not to continue when the partner moaned ever so slightly in the back of her throat. The blonde sighed while she waited for Aimee to say something and then laughed a little at Aimee's short statement.

"Well, you've shown me how in a way. A kiss is just another form of a tango, is it not?" Saralee's cheeks blushed slightly and her head turned to rest gently on Aimee's shoulder. "I just wish you weren't hurt. It's probably my fault your leg started acting up again. You'll have to let me know when I can start to kiss you like that again. I..." She felt her ears growing red with shyness. "I kind of like how I can make you softly moan like that." Her voice barely managed the words, but once they were out she felt like she had signed her own death warrant. Saying something like that was so perverted it almost sounded like she was after something more in a first date. Truly not the focus of her evening! She mentally sighed and looked down at Aimee's one hand, gently placing her own on top of it and lacing their slender fingers together through the gloves. "I hope you don't take offense to my words. I never want you to think I'm like those guys you were with before... I... I really like you." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath in smelling Aimee's hair. Maybe I like her more than I've liked anyone... Maybe I...Maybe I am falling in love? Is it possible?

Kasumi Miyagi

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:13 am
User Image

Amiee turned her head to lightly kiss the top of her companion's hair in an affectionate gesture, taking not of the heavy scent of steel and fire that was clinging to the girl with a tiny smile. Saralee might have been raised to be a princess, but she seemed to be eager to learn what the model considered work. It was a refreshing change from girls in school that would prattle on about hair, nails, clothes, or other things she had very little use for. Maybe they could start in on some simple self-defense next time they were at their house, just to put the muscles Sara might gain from forge work to good use. Amiee finally was able to speak without fearing the sound being a squeak, half giggling at the suggestive sounded sentence. "Hey, that's my old job to seduce people, young missy. Don't go stealing my lines." But cast her a playful wink at the same time as she sat up. "But I really do like you too."

Amiee pouted for a moment as she thought, her face still a bit rosey as small hmm sounds escaped her. She was hesitant to use the word 'love', afraid of the vulnerability it was bring her, the danger it might unwittingly bring to Saralee from her past. There was a certain finality about it, as if the word alone if truly acknowledged would mean that she would never be the same. It seemed to be both wonderful and fearsome, completely new to the hacker. "Think we could go out and get some food? I know this dive that has amazing Italian." She prompted, standing with a grimace of pain. Her left was very much sore from the burn, but it would go away. 'Maybe I could take Sara to the agency one day so she can see me when I model. Well, after my blackeye finishes healibg.' Amiee pondered, the mark in question still an ugly yellowish-green. A few more days, and she would be right as rain for anything that didn't need to have her in shorts. The burn would be a few weeks to clear, unless they wanted to photoshop it off of her.

RP 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff