Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
т α ι v α s : O P E N ( still accepting a few spots) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:53 pm
((I think it seems like everyone has a full compliment because each character on the ship has a different person playing him/her. The only ship that has a full compliment is the Galetea.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:48 pm
((It's true, Ameras. For the Valkyrie, I've only got Eric and Amory to follow Hector. To make matters worse, my character is very much a lone wolf so it makes interactions difficult. I mean, Hector nearly flat out ignored Amory. Both Amory and Eric will have to be very insistent if they want to build a relationship with her, which is just part of the design. I've been posting mostly with Lina, who I've been using to drive Victor crazy. The point is, it's not about how many people you got as long as you know how to use them. If it's interactions that you want, make more interactions to drag in other people. Heck, if you want more people on your ship, why not attempt to kidnap them from someone else? ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:41 am
( wuhut? So, negative on the post guys, since I've had a LOOOONG day. Tomorrow's posting will probably be somewhat limited cause it's my last day of lecture and then I have a final the day after.
BUT!

@Wolf: You are more than welcome to make a character for the Erebus, since I've been waiting on this dude since forever. First come first serve, y'know?

@Okami: Sorry about the whole crew thing. Recruitment is hard.

And I didn't want this to be female dominated rp either. If there are no more characters in a week or a week and a half, then I could manage to pull some strings, okay?

As for kidnapping…lol…do whatever you want. Just make sure there's a reason for it. @lollypop: Remind me to message you later, I has plot twist in mind for you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:06 am
((Really? Awesome! I love plot twists! BUHAHAHHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAa!! Tee he! Please do send me that message! *jumping up and down doing magical dance* ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:30 am
((@Everyone, okay, okay, I get it. I'll deal. xp ))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:21 pm
(At A-kon in Dallas. Won't be on all weekend. Dragon out )  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:38 pm
Victor retained his calm composure, though what he wanted to to was slap Lina black and blue. "No, we do not. So what do you plan on doing, Ms. Engineer?" the captain remarked with a hint of sarcastic venom in his tone. Lina was starting to get a fair bit on his nerves.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:22 pm
Lina looked both ways before looking at Victor. She then looked at the ceiling in thought. "I could make some harpoons no problem with some of the ship's metal or some of the cannons. But why am I suddenly doing all the work? That sort of thing is exhausting."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:39 pm
We stood at the deck of the ship, looking out over the land of Adalla as it passed beneath our feet.

Do you know what kinds of things you can use or where they may be found?

Other then the jewel, no. I only know they exist. I glanced at her. I've never left the palace. This is my first time away in my entire life. I looked back at the country rolling beneath me.

Well, that makes things... difficult.

Exactly. I don't know. I don't know a damn thing about my own country. That's what bothers me. Oh, I know the history, the geography, the lessons. But I've never had a say; All I've been able to do is sit back and watch the art of ruling. The art of governing, the art of politics, the art of persuasion. Sure, it's a good skill to have, but it's not the go all end all. Like that damned mechanic who practically can do whatever the HELL she likes because she singlehandedly built the entirety of Adalla's armada. Who's brilliant idea was to get the entire military indebted to one person? Yes... she makes great ships. The best in the land. Few military grade ships can match up. But I've seen her deal with my parents. She's immature, whiny, and childish. And she practically owns the armada. And she knows it. And then she causes chaos in the ranks by acting as a mechanic... and doing whatever the hell she wants.

Tondra listened.

There's... there's no teamwork in the military. There's no comadre. People are there because it's their job. They have no desire to work together. They are cold and standoffish. They get on eachother's nerves more then anything else. And from what I've seen of visiting Marus military, it's the same for them too.

I glanced at her.

And then there are the merchants. The Pirates. The people like you. The people who survive and live because you know what it means to work together. You know your lives depend on it. It's how you get things done. That and the determination to complete your goals.

She blushed.

It's why the Military will never be able to completely wipe out people like you and your crew. Like Eureka and hers. The military wouldn't be able to coordinate such a strike like Eureka did against the palace. Nor how you managed to get away with me. Because they're too busy fighting amongst themselves to keep eachother's backs. It disgusts me. If the military worked together the way Eureka's ship did, or your ship does... Eureka wouldn't have gotten past the capital's boarders.

Silence. The both of us contemplated that. There was the creek of the ship. The chatter of the men as they changed the course towards Adalla's coast.

Where we heading? I asked.

To the pirates haven. She said with a smile. where all sorts of Scallywags are welcome. Beyond the boarders of Adalla and into the southern sea, where Adalla's military doesn't dare to go cause it causes them to shake in their boots. It's a place beyond most maps, on the area marked "Here there be Dragons."

I grinned. My eyes glittered.

Eureka may rule the skies over Marus, but I own the skies over Adalla and the southern sea. Part of the kidnapping of you was because I was paid-- yes-- but she encroached upon my territory. I'm going to the center of my operations. Where my allies lie. We're going to Port Plunder. I figure it's a good place to start on our research of old relics.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:42 am
User ImageUser Image

It took a minute for Amoretta to fully regain consciousness after waking up to the sound of battle.

She opened her eyes groggily but still found her vision as black as night. Eyes widening, she twisted around in what she thought might be a burlap sack and kicked about wildly, letting out strings after strings of profanity. Suddenly, someone grabbed her from around the middle.

Amoretta felt herself being lifted up and slung over a broad shoulder. She stopped moving in fear that she might be dropped to the floor. So instead of struggling, she began to spit out threats to her captors. As she was carried along, she felt a sort of swaying about and finally noticed the scent of wet wood and the eerie noise of creaking in the background. Shít.

She was on an airship.

After a questionable amount of time, probably a minute or so, the feeling of being carried ceased. Her captor had stopped. Just then realizing what was about to happen, Amoretta shrieked out. "Oh my fúcking god don't you dare drop me, you little sh—!" Before she could finish her sentence, she dropped to the ground with a solid thud.

Groaning in an exaggerated manner, the girl struggled to find an opening in the sack. Once she came to the conclusion that it was sealed in some way and she would have to cut herself out, she stopped thrashing around and lay flat on her back, completely silent. She listened to the sound of chatter and various noises around her, trying to find a recognizable voice, preferably the voice of her twin.
                                                "Hey, Rak..." she called out. "Are you there?" Amoretta seeked the company of her twin, the only person she actually liked. But there was no answer. She was completely alone.

Growling with frustration, she kicked her legs out and rolled in the bag, letting out her pent-up anger. Why would anyone want to kidnap her? She had no power, no abilities. And how did they even get past the guards? The security of Amoretta and her sister was top notch...or so she had assumed.

LOCATION : a ship? xxx COMPANY : probably pirates xxx HEALTH : 86%xxx OOC : sorry i'm late

with patroclus

Phantom

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:51 pm
User Image
╔═ Eureka watched as the sack thrashed about wildly, stop, and then thrash again. Eureka puckered her lips before sighing, nudging the sack with her boot. She could make out what seemed to be the girl's front and proceeded to roll her over onto her stomach with her boot. Once Eureka succeeded in doing that, she knelt down and cut the bag open with a knife she had strapped to her leg. Amoretta's back was now exposed, to which Eureka stepped on to pin the girl down. She could tell that this one was a bit more wild than the other sister and wanted to calm this girl down before she made a mess and trouble.

"Calm down and listen to me," she instructed in a quiet and cool voice. Eureka cleared her throat. "Now just relax. I want you to stand up slowly and turn my way, okay?" She asked, watching the red-headed girl. She waited until the girl was still before lifting her boot off her back slowly. "Do as I say, as you've probably guessed, you have no where to run. So just be a good girl and comply with me a 'lil." Eureka's gold eyes watched the girl, putting the knife back in its holder. She doubted she needed a blade to threaten this girl if she was smart enough. A body lay on the floor near them, obviously dead. It wasn't one of her men. Eureka clicked her tongue and moved to the body, inspecting it. One of Tondra's; at least her men were capable enough to save at least one of the twins and kill this guy. But they didn't even have the decency to get rid of his disgusting body. Eureka frowned, rolling him over and checking his pockets. She certainly did not have any qualms touching a dead man. ═╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:10 pm
User Image

◌ Veasna felt a little weird standing there. He lowered his eyes, rubbing the back of his neck, not knowing when would be the best time to interrupt Tondra and the princess's conversation would be. At last, Veasna staggered over, awkward and timid-like. "Ugh…ugh…" He uttered before doing some weird bow in front of Rachana. This was his first time meeting royalty. His cheeks and ears were red. "Captain and, erm, Princess, the men are all healed up." He straightened his back and looked first at the redhead before the blonde. Esther crawled up his shoulder and then on top of his head, sitting there and watching with her small, black eyes. Veasna scratched behind his ear before opening his mouth to speak again.

"And I couldn't help but overhear, but you said that you were paid by some believers of those ancient legends. Don't you think they'll be coming after you? After all, you are keeping what you stole, and half at that, to yourself." He said nothing about the Galatea's captain though. Indeed, both of them had rule over the skies and were well-known in both countries. Their territories were blurry ones, and they really had no place to call their own specifically. But Veasna must've guessed that Tondra had decided there and then that the Palace of Adalla was "her" territory when she had figured out Eureka had encroached on it. Veasna didn't say that though, and merely stood there sheepishly. ◌

User Image

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:17 pm
User Image

█ Renard made a small face, turning his back on the two bickering as he looked around. The fact that the Erebus showed up still bothered him. For what reason was that ship there? He couldn't remember there ever being a time when the Galatea or the Erebus ever fighting. Of course, he could be mistaken, having not been informed too much in pirate relations.

Finally, he turned to Lina, a bit tired of Victor's irritation filling up the room. "Well, stop being lazy Lina. Maybe after you fix us up some harpoons, you could get all the sleep you want. Reward does not come from nothing, after all. Use anything on this ship that you should need and if you need help, well, I don't know how much help I could be but I'll help you myself," he said. It wasn't that he didn't like Lina, but more so that he didn't like it when Victor was in a horrid mood. And Lina wasn't making it any better with her stubbornness.
He nodded with affirmation and looked at the blue-haired girl to see if she would agree too. He liked the both of them too much for them to fight. And frankly, their bickering was giving him a headache; Renard couldn't even think straight.

Renard then glanced at Victor, to see if he approved as well, wanting him to just wave them off already. If they were going to harpoon the other ship, they needed to make these harpoons quick. The Galatea was approaching the border at an alarming speed. No wonder she could outrun the police so quickly. At the border, the pincer formation was taking form. He knew that they would have to block of the Galatea there. If they failed to do so, he knew very well she was running for those mountains and if she had gotten to that point, he knew there was little no luck in finding her. █

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:26 pm
Tondra glanced back to Vaesna. She smiled at him.

Good job. She said. I need a patch up myself, Vaesna. Rachana gave me some bruised ribs when I was bringing her aboard.

She took off her white captain's jacket and pulled up the side of her shirt just enough to reveal a nasty looking discolored black and blue bruise on her ribs.

They would have come after me anyway, once they realized I only got one of the girls. Her eyebrows furrowed when she thought about that. Possibly would have tried eliminating me anyway if I managed to deliver them both.... to cover their tracks. The cultists aren't stupid. Crazy... but not stupid. But I know they're out there. I know that they'll be coming after me. And I'll be ready.

I watched this interaction. When it came to her Crew, Tondra was quite honest. Veasnea was the one I heard them talking about earlier, with the healing abilities. 'Lucky' they called him. I wondered why. I rubbed my lip when he seemed to blush, and I bowed my head in acknowledgement to his bow.

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:27 pm
User Image

◢ After being practically ignored, Amory wandered off. She moved to the side of the ship, looking over the railing as the ship glided over a push of wind. It was cold and the wind was sharp, making Amory tear up. She wiped her eyes and watched the ground under her pass by. They were going to blockade a ship at the border, she heard. A pirate ship. Amory looked up at the sky; she wondered where her sister was. If she were to be on that pirate ship…

Amory gasped a little before turning her back to the railing; that'd be unlikely. Her sister was probably better off dead in some alley. She looked around, biting the inside of her cheek as she did before decided to go back under and check on the engines. ◤

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces