Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Jericho and Dmitry's Dorm Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:49 am
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

ι'м נυѕт α ραωη ιη тнє gαмє σƒ ℓιƒє..

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

Jericho hadn't understood what Dmitry had said,but he was either really tired or completely comfortable with him to speak Russian so easily, and Jericho didn't think the latter. So he sat there until the other was seemingly asleep, allowing the boy to stay cuddled up with him. After a while, Jericho picked up the male bridal style with little effort and took him to his own bedroom.

..вυт єνєяy ραωη ιѕ α ρσтєηтιαℓ qυєєη.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image Dmitry was always a heavy sleeper so being moved from room to the next did little to phase him. After about thirty minutes Dmitry was all but dead to the world, snoring softly and kicking every so often. When he was younger he kicked a hole in a weak spot of the wall, from that point forward his bed never rested against a wall.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:27 am
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho was more of an insomniac and wasn't tired. He watched Dmitry for a bit, but thought it's be weird to be in the same bed. He didn't think they were close friends. The smaller male was adorable the way he was sleeping. He sighed and after an hour he left the room to get ramen. He was bored.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:02 am
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho was more of an insomniac and wasn't tired. He watched Dmitry for a bit, but thought it's be weird to be in the same bed. He didn't think they were close friends. The smaller male was adorable the way he was sleeping. He sighed and after an hour he left the room to get ramen. He was bored.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image The night passed uneventfully, the dorm was peaceful and quite, until Dmitry's phone alarm want off, blaring a russian rock song with an angry female vocalist. Groaning in protest of being woke up Dmitry dug the device out of his pants pocket and turned it off. After a few minutes of debating on getting up or not his second alarm went off telling him to get up and get ready. Sighing he pushed himself up so that his feet rested on the floor. Eventually standing Dmitry made his way to the bathroom in a zombie like fashion.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 1:34 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho had been dozing off on and off through the night. He had again when the rock song began to blare, and he sighed as he stood and stretched. He figured he didn't have to wake up his roommate, as there was a second alarm. He went to his room and got dressed, washed his face, and brushed his teeth and hair. He walked back in to where the kitchen was and wondered if he wanted to eat or not.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 2:05 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho had been dozing off on and off through the night. He had again when the rock song began to blare, and he sighed as he stood and stretched. He figured he didn't have to wake up his roommate, as there was a second alarm. He went to his room and got dressed, washed his face, and brushed his teeth and hair. He walked back in to where the kitchen was and wondered if he wanted to eat or not.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image After five minutes of messing around in the bathroom Dmitry emerged looking more awake then when he entered. "dobroye utro,(good morning,)" He mumbled to Jericho without really thinking as he made his way to the fridge. With a minute or two of looking though the fridge Dmitry decided on making eggs, "Vy khotite yest'? (You want any?) I mean do you vant any?" he corrected, giving a sheepish grin at his mistake.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 2:10 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho looked at the other male and sighed when the boy spoke in the foreign language, but said nothing. He looked around the room when the boy spoke again in the language he didn't know, but chuckled lightly at the correction and grin, "Hmm, sure, if you want to make them."

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:30 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho looked at the other male and sighed when the boy spoke in the foreign language, but said nothing. He looked around the room when the boy spoke again in the language he didn't know, but chuckled lightly at the correction and grin, "Hmm, sure, if you want to make them."

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image "I vould not have have offered other vise, get the milk please," Dmitry requested with a gesture toward the fridge. Setting the carton of eggs on the counter he turned on one of the stove heaters and dug around for a suitable pan to cook them in. After placing the pan on one of the other unheated placements of the stove top he moved to on of the cabinets, pulled out a bowl and a fork, "How do you vant your's?" he questioned, as he cracked two eggs into the bowl.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:38 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded and got out the milk, sitting it on the counter beside the stove. He watched the other male, "Eh, doesn't matter. It looked like you're gonna scramble them.. so I'll take them like that." He murmured, pulling out a chair and sitting in it.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:47 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded and got out the milk, sitting it on the counter beside the stove. He watched the other male, "Eh, doesn't matter. It looked like you're gonna scramble them.. so I'll take them like that." He murmured, pulling out a chair and sitting in it.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Shrugging Dmitry uncapped the milk and poured a bit into the bowl, "Vell these are mine, so how many you vant? And are you allergic to milk? It makes the eggs fluffy you know, my mother told me that," he replied, as he poured the mixture in the pan and grabbed a spatula, moving the eggs around the pan. The tiredness from earlier finally out of his system, allowing his usual happy attitude to return.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:38 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

"I'll take three. I'm not allergic to eggs, if I were don't you think I'd buy soy milk?" He said matter-of-factly. Jericho looked around the kitchen before just watching Dmitry, "Did you enjoy last night?" He asked the white haired boy.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:23 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

"I'll take three. I'm not allergic to eggs, if I were don't you think I'd buy soy milk?" He said matter-of-factly. Jericho looked around the kitchen before just watching Dmitry, "Did you enjoy last night?" He asked the white haired boy.

User Image

jinnyskeans

"Hm? Oh I did," Dmitry replied as he tried not to break out into a full blown grin, "Oh, um can you get me two plates, please." Once the eggs were cooked to his liking he moved the pan to the side to prevent the eggs from getting burnt, "Did you enjoy last night too?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:29 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho obliged and brought the male two plates. He didn't think Dmitry would like the night that much, but his smile was huge so clearly he did. "Oh, yeah. The movie was pretty cool." He said nonchalantly. The eggs looked good, Jericho figured his roommate would be a better cook than he.

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:52 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho obliged and brought the male two plates. He didn't think Dmitry would like the night that much, but his smile was huge so clearly he did. "Oh, yeah. The movie was pretty cool." He said nonchalantly. The eggs looked good, Jericho figured his roommate would be a better cook than he.

User Image

jinnyskeans

User Image "Da," Dmitry agreed, "It vas vell done." Pushing his eggs on to one of the empty plates he then began working on Jericho's, repeating the same process, once they were finished Dmitry joined his roommate taking the seat next to Jericho.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:00 pm
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded and decided to not bring up the fact the male had fallen asleep on him. It was an accident, anyway. "Thank you." He murmured and began eating his eggs along with Dmitry.

[OCC: Should they have the same classes or no? Or we can skip classes altogether and act. Up to you.]

User Image

jinnyskeans

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

jinnyskeans

Blazing Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:03 pm
Chi Kamisori
♟J e r i c h o Pawn♟

The Chess Enthusiast

Jericho nodded and decided to not bring up the fact the male had fallen asleep on him. It was an accident, anyway. "Thank you." He murmured and began eating his eggs along with Dmitry.

[OCC: Should they have the same classes or no? Or we can skip classes altogether and act. Up to you.]

User Image

jinnyskeans

[Some classes together]  
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out