Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The Shopping Mall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:07 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

did i? -Doru would laugh as he knew Sato was right but with him having so much fun today it just slipped his mind as it had taken very little importance in his thoughts. hearing the sound of others growing loader and louder Doru would frown a bit- wow really loud forget using my sense of hearing to guide me aside from you -he would chuckle quietly-

Genkawolf
lol thats what Doru is talking about tripple dip is 3 scoops of ice cream stacked on top of each other each scoop a different flavor o3o were i'm from we call it tripple dip or double dip

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:24 pm
User Image
Sato nodded, "Yes, you did" he responded. He frowned also because it all sounded louder to his ears, "Keep, close also because its a bit crowded" he cautioned him as he looked around for a ice cream parlor then starts heading for it as soon as he sees the place.The ice cream parlor was next to a bakery store.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 6:33 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

Hearing Sato Doru would move closer to the male as his arm would now move to lock with them. tilting his head down as if to stare down at the floor, he would let his eyes glow once more so that if it got into a tough situation he would be able to navigate a bit better threw Sato's eyes-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:03 pm
User Image
As they got closer to the ice cream parlor, Sato noticed two people in line. "Think you can wait behind two people, buddy?" he asked him loud enough for him to hear. He led him on inside the ice cream once they got there.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 10:55 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

chuckling Doru would nod his head lightly- as long as the ice cream is worth its wait though i would be worried about Digger -he would chuckle once more as he would listen to his companion start to whine as if they where a little puppy-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:23 pm
User Image
"I figured you would say that" said Sato smiling and laughed a little. He stood behind the second person so they will already in be line then moved up when the line moved up. Now that there is one person ahead of them he glanced around them for a few seconds. "Do you want to sit in the parlor to eat the ice cream or sit out in the food court or walk around in the mall while eating the ice cream?" he asked Doru.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:48 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-smiling lightly Doru would shrug- i don't know what do you want to do? i mean we've gone to all of the places i needed to go lets go where you want -Doru would shift as if to look towards Sato a bright smile resting on his face. Doru wanted to know what kinda stuff Sato liked and so far its been about him so he wanted to now make it about Sato-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 10:17 pm
User Image
Sato glances at Doru and saw the bright smile on his face. "Got an idea we can eat our ice cream while making our way back to the school campus then to your dorm" he said to him before it was their turn to order their ice cream. He figured it would be alright to do that since they gotten what they needed from the mall.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 1:30 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

alright -Doru would smile as he would then let out a chuckle as he would hear another whine come from Digger- easy boy you'll get your ice cream soon -he would chuckle once more- we will have to head outside then wait a few to let Digger eat his ice cream -Doru would chuckle once more-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:10 pm
User Image
"Ok" Sato said waiting outside for Digger to eat his ice cream. He looked the glass at the cartons of different ice cream flavors for a few seconds. "I would like to have strawberry, please" he said to the staff lady who is on the other side of the glass.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 8:46 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

hearing Sato order his ice cream Doru would smile before waiting to speak after his new friend. once his chance came he would move to ask the lady if they had strawberry dippen dots and if so if he could get a bowl of strawberry and a bowl of vanilla if not regular ice cream would be fine in a bowl. hearing that they did have dippen dots a look of excitement would move across his face before digging into his pocket to pay for their ice cream. once it was all paid Doru would place his wallet once more into his pocket as he would then wait for the lady to make their order-

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:17 pm
User Image
Sato felt happy that Doru gets to have his dippin dots. By default Sato got his strawberry in a cone which he is ok with then he went over to cart to put sprinkles on his ice cream since customers are allowed to so. Afterwards he returns to Doru by the time his orders are completed. He grabs and holds half of the bags so Doru doesn't have to carry all of them.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:38 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-feeling Sato move to take some of the stuff from him he would smile- thank you -holding his hands out for the lady to place the stuff in his hands he would would smile once more before shifting his head lightly to the side- your guna have to really help me this time....can't use my hands

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:13 pm
User Image
"You're welcome" said Sato smiling then he started licking his ice cream. He watched the lady place the stuff in Doru's open hands after Doru had spoken about needing the help to put the stuff in his hands.
AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 2:01 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

alright where to captain -Doru would smile slightly though he was more worried...with out his hands Doru couldn't touch anyone in order to see so he was flying completely blind with 2 ice creams in his hands. tilting his head lightly to the side Doru would call for Digger- Digger close guide -feeling his companion move to press his body against Doru so that Doru knew he was there and was ready to play blind sheep herder-

Genkawolf

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces