Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ⓣ ⓐ ⓜ ⓐ ⓒ ⓤ ⓝ ::.. o p e n : needs characters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:23 pm
"Don't you worry," said the chef to Ebony. She had come in to ask if he needed help, but he had told her he didn't. "I've got everything under control. Go along now."
Ebony blushed as she walked out. The chef never let them watch him making his secret recipe. He was reserving that for his family.

Just then, Marie walked by to tell the chef to prepare the special. That left Ebony standing by the register when Garnet walked in. Ebony looked up, curious and surprised, then quickly remembered her manners. "Welcome. Hello. Would you like to look at a menu?" She gave a sheepish smile, then picked up a menu in case the answer was yes.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:09 pm
I looked about, and was greeted by a pretty young woman with blue eyes and curly black hair. I smiled at her as he asked if I wanted to see the menu.

Indeed I do. I said. I glanced about, seeing the mostly empty restaurant save for a blonde man with a watermelon. Should I seat myself or...? I asked. There were a few choice seats, and I could sit at the bar if I wanted...

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:31 pm
"Oh, yeah. You can sit wherever you like," Ebony said with a nod. "Here is the menu," she added, handing it to Garnet. "And um, in a moment I'll be with you." She smiled again, hoping she hadn't mixed up any words. Sometimes it happened when she got really nervous and it was really embarrassing.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:42 pm
I nodded and headed further into the restaurant, and I sat down at the bar. I was a few seats away from the man with the watermelon. I flipped open the menu and started to read as I settled against the back of the bar stool.

What do have, what to have...

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:04 pm
Ebony decided to give Garnet a few moments to look at the menu before she came back. "Can I get a drink started for you?" She asked, locating her notepad and pen from the inside of her apron.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:03 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A N N O U N C E M E N T S :

1 Once all the spot fill up, I will be opening up more spots if you would like to make more characters

2 IMPORTANT FOR ALL NON-ELITE CHARACTERS!
I would like you to generate a random number (using the post action button under your post) from 0 (lowest) to 8 (highest). If you have multiple non-elite members, you will have to generate additional numbers for your characters and designate which number is to which character. This will be important in plot development later so please do it! I will record all results.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

minus infinity generated a random number between 0 and 8 ... 6!

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:20 pm
(Okay then. :3)  
Okami Ameras rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:52 pm
((Yes, oh mighty DM mistress! ~salutes~))

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:12 pm

[ B U M P this thing. Is there anyone I'm supposed to reply to? ]

Wire_Colossus generated a random number between 0 and 8 ... 4!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:15 pm
((Random Number generated))  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:17 pm
Greedy Fat Cat

[ B U M P this thing. Is there anyone I'm supposed to reply to? ]

((You could have Amory interact with Garnet. They're in the same restaurant.))

Eternal_PrinceOfFire generated a random number between 0 and 8 ... 4!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:02 pm
((Here's mine.))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:41 pm
(Marie brought Amory some tea, if that counts.)  
Greedy Fat Cat generated a random number between 0 and 8 ... 7!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:25 pm

ⓐ ⓜ ⓞ ⓡ ⓨ

Amory appreciated the drink. He accepted it with a gracious smile before looking towards the red headed woman across the cafe. He mused over the vibrancy of her hair, eager to take a picture of her. His hand rested on his camera, but Amory didn't really like to take pictures of people. Besides, he wasn't going to take her picture without permission. After all, the was the reason why he got fired. "Ah, that again. Long story. Don't think about it," he thought. He reached for his drink all the while looking at Garnet.

Before he knew it, he had spilled his drink all over the front of his shirt. Amory gasped out of surprise from his clumsiness, laughing a little as he tried to clean up some mess. He asked one of the waitresses, the first that he had seen, to get him some napkins.

ⓛ ⓔ ⓝ ⓞ ⓡ ⓔ

Lenore held three pink boxes in one arm, back out of the shop before waving to her grandma, who didn't even lift her head to say goodbye. She supposed it was still because of what happened this morning.
She walked to her bike, which was still on the ground from earlier this morning. No one would bother to steal her bike on Tamacun, especially with everyone knowing everyone's business. She stood the bike up before tying down the boxes for delivery in her basket.

Lenore was making a delivery to the inn today, so she supposed she would help out her mom. She rode her bike through the middle of town, cruising as she passed by the place she grew up in. At last, she made it to the inn, parking her bike neatly this time on the side.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas