Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
LGBTQ gaians, how "out of the closet" are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elijaey

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:13 am
Hm.. I would say that for me, I'm pretty out. The individuals that know are the people I want to know. I don't scream LGBT, but I think people can totally feel it from me. If someone were to ask me, I wouldn't deny it. But, I do also believe that whoever I'm sleeping with or dating is no one else's business. I hope that answers the question. c:  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:14 pm
The only person I'm not out to is my dad and his side of the family. Otherwise ... well. Yunno.

I'm just not.

My sexuality is. Complicated. So I don't like having to explain to people if I don't have to.  

Ember-babe

Phantom

TheSlayerKills

Prodigal Shopper

17,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:04 am
I'm completely out to anyone that cares to know. It's not something I advertise but I don't hide it either.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:15 pm
I came out to Two Friends in the past 2 days. So, I'm starting.  

PlatinumM00N

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

TheSlayerKills

Prodigal Shopper

17,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:59 pm
RocketRaccoonGOTG

Hope that went well.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:57 am
TheSlayerKills
RocketRaccoonGOTG

Hope that went well.

It did smile  

PlatinumM00N

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Bella Regina

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:09 am
I'm essentially in Narnia, sadly. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:25 pm
theoretically speaking i'm out to everybody, but my extended family doesn't acknowledge it and i can't bring myself to correct them when they call me the wrong name or with the wrong pronouns. i don't see much of them, though, so it's alright i guess. my gender isn't entirely known, just a vague "not a boy, not a girl." (i think when i came out i said i was masculine androgynous, but now i'm agender)

as for sexuality, it never comes up, but if someone asked i'd say i'm asexual  

ectoparasite

Beloved Phantom

7,425 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Unknown Lifeform Brett

High-functioning Lunatic

20,015 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:56 pm
I consider myself out of the closet, but at the same time I don't really talk much about my sexuality. If the topic comes up, I'll gladly explain it, but it's not something I mention every time I introduce myself to someone.

Both my parents know, and so does my stepmom. It was a lot easier telling my dad and stepmom than it was my mother though. My mother didn't take it too well, but she does accept it.
My dad and stepmom, on the other hand, were very accepting right from the beginning. Of course, having two older cousins on my dad's side of the family who are lesbians and who both came out years ago made things a lot easier for my coming out. blaugh

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:57 pm
not completely out. my friends/people i am comfortable talking to know, but my parents don't. i feel like my dad has a feeling i am. i currently live w/ my mom, but i won't come out to her until i'm able to move out on my own because i know for a fact she's not going to learn to accept it since she's so against the idea of it because it's "against" what the bible says. confused

other than that, i'm slowly starting to feel comfortable letting people know that i am (if they ask, that is)  

SteviieSkye

Excitable Giver

Cashmerella

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:44 am
My family, especially my grandfather who raised me, is very much against homosexuality.
I am bisexual, and single. If I fall in love with a man I will never tell them.
If I fall in love with a female, I will not tell them until it is very serious. At which point I suspect I will have to cut off all contact with my grandfather because he is viciously homophobic, there is no possibility he will be supportive in any way, and in fact would probably never speak to me again.
I do have family who would stand by me, mainly my aunt with whom I am very close, however I haven't told her. I don't really see a reason to tell her? It's not really relevant, I've never been in a relationship before so I don't really talk about that kinda stuff, but I wouldn't hide it from her.
All my friends know that I'm bisexual, though.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:09 pm
I'm out to those who need to know. My Significant Other knows, and majority of my friends know. My family does not and frankly it doesn't apply to them so I don't really care if they know. What I do on my own time and who I see is honestly none of their business. If they find out, great! If not, I don't care. Having them know or not know isn't going to change who I am.  

darklingtears

Friendly Gaian

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

living_escape

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 12:53 am
where I'm from I'm as out as i dare to be. Lot of biggotry and hate. As well I dont even know what to call my self. I am a male, I use female avis/ or game characters wich ever is appropriate at the time because i like the way they look femminine movement, and a little bit of jealousy. the fabrics the styles, a girl can put on jeans a tshirt and tennis but a man has thigh highs pencil skirt and heels hes to be brought down? ANYWAY my second wife wouldnt even ask if it was ok to tell ppl she would just blurt out "he likes the D as much as I do" so i didnt have a much choice.i occasionally wonder what its like to be the opposite gender but not enough to go through with anything serious. as for preferences i date women but ill be intimate with either. so i guess in a way i came out to you as a.......?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:22 pm
I'm sort of questioning stuff, so I'm not really out as my specific identity, but at least to my Mom and my best friend, I'm out about not being cishet, even if I'm not out about what I am instead.
Other than a passing remark to someone when I thought I might be agender though, no one outside of them really knows, however, I am fairly socially anxious and don't have that many people to tell anyways. I have some family members who don't know, but I see them so rarely that it seems like it would be unnecessary stress on myself to say anything.  

FawnyCopper

Big Vampire

11,925 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200

Wilting Passion

13,725 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:29 am
I am very openly Bisexual just because I never want ANYONE to feel like they are alone with the gay community. I am currently in a straight relationship but love my ladies! Ever since the Leelah Alcorn unfortunate happening, I stand strong for everyone <3 I used to just brush off the words "f**" "Dyke" but it's like a light switch when people say it now. I snap sweatdrop  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff