Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
Charming(Princess X Venamisa) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:16 am
~Rosalyn~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rosalyn had, to an extent, expected the whispers and looks that followed as she briskly walked down the hallway. Thanks to Simple Charm and her disappearance last year, it was easy to say that she'd unwittingly gotten herself noticed. Showing up in such a nice car, and wearing such a fancy outfit, only served to draw their attention even more. There were positive reactions, as well. People complimented her on her appearance, and a few of the girls asked where she'd gotten her dress. She told them it was a gift and thanked anyone who complimented her - it was the least she could do. The attention had started to get a bit uncomfortable, though. Especially when a few of the guys began whistle or stare at her. It was at this point that her smile became strained, as she struggled to keep calm. She knew that nobody would try anything - she trusted her male peers to that extent - but there was no stopping that feeling of uneasiness that followed. Perhaps it hadn't been such a good idea to wear something so extravagant, after all...

"Rosie! Yoo-hoo! Over here!" Emma's excited, exuberant tone cut through the beginning of Rosalyn's increasingly somber thoughts. Sure enough, there they were, Mia and Emma, waiting right by the auditorium doors. At the sight of them in the usual waiting spot, her mood brightened considerably. Things started off a bit differently, but really, not much had changed. A new school year had begun. They had survived to continue living normally - well, for the most part. In this way, Rosalyn felt happiness well up inside her. So many possibilities, all laid out before her...

"Hey guys!" She said cheerfully, as Emma hugged her.

"Heya." Mia replied, a teasing smirk on her lips. "What's the occasion? Got a hot date or something?"

Rosalyn's cheeks burned. "Um, well... Rilynn wanted to give me a makeover, and well..."

Emma's eyes dimmed at the mention of the vampire. "Ah, yes. Her." Her expression quickly turned serious. "I'm sorry. Mia and I got carried away! We were just so worried about you, and then that happened -!"

"We were real jerks." Mia finished, cutting her off. "But we shouldn't get into it now. Never know who's listening in." She gave them a pointed look. Emma sighed.

"Sorry."

Rosalyn beamed. "Let's talk more about this after school. Something tells me we haven't heard the last about all this, anyway." Kate and Richard would want to say their peace, to be sure, given everything that had happened. "So then, what do you have first period?"

"Art."

"English." Emma made a face at that.

Rosalyn read her schedule and groaned. "Trig. Great, just great," While she did well enough to pass her Math classes - the school's emancipation program required it - Math as a whole was definitely her least favorite subject. "Ah well, at least I get it over with right away..." On the way to their lockers, the girls discussed what classes they had. As it turned out, Rosalyn and Mia both shared the same Science class, while all of them had third period gym and lunch break.

"That's not so bad. At least we get some classes together."

"That's true." Emma agreed, as they reached their lockers. "Last year sucked d**k!" Mia grunted at that.

Rosalyn nodded and winced inwardly at the drummer's word choice. Last year hadn't been pleasant at all, that much was for certain. Hopefully, things would turn out better this time around... " Bye! See you guys in gym!" she replied, her tone sounding a little too cheerful. The two of them frowned, clearly seeing through her facade.

"See ya later."

"Bye, Rosie."

Hating herself for bringing down their good mood, Rosalyn walked off. I need to be better about it. They've got enough problems as is...

She quietly enterd the class and took a seat in the back, hoping that she could just sit back and be ignored for the most part. By now, other students had come in - making her the very last one. There were stares as she made her way, but they didn't last long before everyone started talking amongst themselves. Luckily, she'd found a spot right by the window - her personal preference. Beside her was an empty seat. It wasn't long before Mr. Simmons entered the class room, humming a merry little tune.

"Good morning, class!" He greeted warmly. His effort was returned by some of the students, but most didn't even bother to respond.

"Morning, Mr. Simmons." Rosalyn replied in a small voice, quickly gathering her supplies - a folder for taking notes, a mechanical pencil and her text book. The bell had yet to ring, but there was nothing wrong with being prepared.

"Well, then, it looks like everyone is here, so..."

The door opened, and Rosalyn found herself gaping stupidly. Rilynn entered the room, looking quite pleased with herself.

"Yes?" Mr. Simmons inquired, his tone kind. "Can I help you?"

"Oh, um, I'm a new student."

Mr. Simmons frowned, looking quite perplexed. "Your name, then?"

Rilynn smiled beautifully and walked up to the front of the class. “I'm Rilynn Eadwig Maern, though you can just call me Rilynn of course."

Bobby Pierce - a popular, but somewhat dimwitted wrestler - rose up from his sleeping position suddenly. A red mark on his face from where he'd been laying on the desk. "Hey! It's the chick with the cool car!" The class, as one, seemed to turn to stare at the car outside, then at her. It was kind of a given, since nobody else had anything quite as nice - not even the rich kids.

“Yep, that's me...”

Mr. Simmons smiled brightly. "Ah, yes, well have a seat next to Rosalyn over there. Rosalyn, can you raise your hand?"

Rosalyn, still quite surprised, did just that.

“Oh...” The vampire walked to the seat beside her, and sat down rather gracefully. She must have found the singer's disbelief amusing, because she giggled. “Hi”

"Hello, Rilynn." She replied, beaming faintly.

"As I was saying, today is going to be a free day. Sleep, talk - at a reasonable volume - read, or whatever else you'd like." Mr. Simmons continued, much to the joy of everyone else. "After we go over class rules, of course. Oh, and we've got an assembly to attend later today - same as every year, folks." Most of the students groaned, clearly not looking forward to a repeat of the same rules and codes they go over every year.

But still... a free period with Rilynn...

Rilynn actually taking classes with her...

It was definitely going to be an interesting year.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:25 pm
r i l y n nxxxxxm a e r n

____________ANDxxYOUxxSEE

______________________H exxb a t t e r e dxxh i sxxt i n yxxf i s t sxxt oxxf e e lxxs o m e t h i n g

c a n ' t h e a r y o u c a l l i n ' o u t m y n a m e

User Image

Beth, I hear you c a l l i n '
But I can't come h o m e right now
Me and the boys are p l a y i n '
And we just can't f i n d the sound

~Klaus~

xxx ’I’m not really sure who I am anymore… there doesn’t seem to be anything I can do to suppress these feelings from infect me. Any longer and I’ll know, each and every day I get closer. The pain is no longer unbearable, but an ache I have become accustomed to…I can’t even feel my head any longer… ‘In the middle of the night, Rilynn had repositioned him so he was hanging by his hands instead of his feet. However, two days of being upside down had left him with a numb and sometimes painful headache. He wasn’t even able to see her face…hear her voice for she had broken his neck again before he could even wake up.

xxx”Sweetie just sleep… the pain is too human for you now…” Klaus growled weakly, his chin sagged against his chest. “I’m here to help you Klaus, why do you fight me.” He stared into the darkness in front of him and saw her form. ’You aren’t real Alyss get out of my head.’ She came to him and rested her hand on the nape of his neck. You are losing my love. He growled again but tears begin streak across his cheek.

xxx “You aren’t real…you aren’t real….you aren’t real….you can’t be real” Then she laughed lightly. “Oh my darling please just let me help you.” He looked up into her eyes. “I watched you die in my arms. Watched the light leave your eyes… How dare you haunt me now… How can you hurt me like this?”

xxxShe looked stunned and tears welled up in her eyes.” I love you Klaus…” He lunged against his binds. “Get out of my ******** head!” As soon as he started to scream, she vanished. He was once again isolated in his cell. There would be no one to show him compassion.

xxxThere was only pain; pain that comforted him with agony. ’ Pain was real…Pain is real…There is nothing more true in the world then pain. No visions…No whispers in my head… No more, love in this world.’ Unlike his sister, he didn’t want love. He had his love, loved her with all his heart, and then he watched her heart beat one more time in Rilynn cold hand.

xxx ’ If there is a god above then tell me why. Why I see her here in my insanity…Why her smoldering eyes still scorch my soul. I feel her, I see her, the light caught in amber hair. It’s all too much… it’s blazing in me out of all control. Like fire, she burns my heart full of desire. I no longer have my evil Hellfire that which destroys innocents before me, for you have stolen that from me with your loving words. This fire infecting my skin…This burning desire is turning me to my sins. No longer am I sane. No longer will I rip through flesh without a second thought or glance. Now that I have seen you…I can’t rid the faces branded behind my eyes. ‘

xxxTheir blood curling screams are echoing throughout his body leaving their heart-breaking sorrow in their wake. Their depressed weeps and sobs, filling his heart of lost lives, making him wish for redemption. 60 years of sins flooding into his brain, branding him with emotions he has long thought where forever lost to him. Tears began to flow with earnest now. ’God you are cruel…You make the devil so much stronger than a man. You left me without your hand as the devil filled me with his hellfire…The dark fire that tingled under my touch and helped me burn my prey. You let me become the devil himself. ‘ “God help me now…” ’Oh what a joke that is. How do words like that leave my mouth? There is no more faith left in me. No god help them, for the devil doesn’t like to caged.’

xxx “Why do you say these things which you know you can’t bring yourself to do anymore? You love Rilynn, almost as much as you love me.” The whispering had return this time in from behind in his ear, can the voice be anything then a demon sitting on his shoulder. “Alyss you are to be my ruin.” She kissed his neck. “Have I claimed to be anything else? I am your humanity. I will eat away your rock until you lay bare.” He growled and cried despite everything. She came to face him then. “It is not your fault. I set this flame. You are not as weak as you would have believed. It is not your fault. If god exists, it is only his plan for which I am his hand. I love you Klaus…come back to me…feel something once more.” She leaned in then and kissed his lips softly.

xxxKlaus finally sobbed and kissed her in return. “I love you Alyss…” She smiled and kissed his forehead. “God have mercy on your soul…” and she was gone… again. Her death plagued his entire being with the sorrow that he never let go. His body began to spasm in his tears, wishing to hold her in his arms, for her to be real…’Why can’t she be real…? Why did she have to die…? I am no man of god, and yet I hope to meet him one day, so I may rip his heart from his chest and let him watch it beat one last time. I dare him to smite me down, before I destroy him for stealing my love. He screamed into the darkness in pure unadulterated heartbreak.’ Once again, he was broken under his dead love. His heart wept for her touch, her eyes, the fire…

’…I love you Alyss…’

~Rilynn~

xxxRilynn yawned and stretched out her arms in the air above her. She liked the way the singer’s eyebrows knitted together when she first sat down. Now though she seemed almost pleased. That did untold things in Rilynn’s stomach. Amidst the butterflies she was gave Rosalyn and another smile. She leaned over towards her. “I had nothing to do with my day…so surprise” She winked at her and leaned back in her chair.

xxx ”Hmm trig, I really didn’t miss this class at all… ah at my other school.” She added quickly forgetting where they were. “So what do you do for fun in a free period? Gossip about the new kid…Oh wait that’s me isn’t it.” She giggled again and looked at her car.

xxx “Can you believe how much attention that car draws?” To prove her point even further, two boys stopped to take pictures with it. One leaned against the hood. Stupid boys are going to scratch it. She quickly clicked the alarm button on her keys again making the car begin blaring a not so pleasant sound. The boys quickly ran away and she clicked the button to stop it. She sighed and looked back at Roslyn. “Tomorrow we’ll drive my least fancy car.”

xxx Rilynn smiled at Rosalynn, not realizing she had once again just asked if she could give the girl a ride once again tomorrow morning, and truth it sounded like she wanted to start a tradition almost. Was she being to forward asking to drive her in the morning. 'I mean she rides a bloody bike to school, it should just be seen as being nice right. Oh well, let her think what she wants, I can’t change what she thinks.’ “So what are you classes maybe we have so more together?” She said, then decided to just hand the girl her schedule. “Do we have anything together?”

~Naomi~

xxxNaomi stared disbelieving at the woman behind the counter. “What do you mean it will take another day to enter? Why can’t I today.” She was irate with the woman. How dare she get in the way of her mission? Sometimes Naomi wished she had some of the powers her fellow supernatural beings had. Like compelling from vampires. How useful that would be at this moment. “Well your paperwork is just fine but we have to process everything and check which classes are full or not. I’m sorry but you’ll just have to wait.” Naomi stood. “Fine I understand, have a good day.” Standing now, she could smell it.

xxxThe sweet tang of a vampire. She knew it. Of course, she guessed right. Only took her 10 minutes to find a vampire in the amidst the crowds of humans. She didn’t want the vampire to know she was here so she sprayed some perfume before leaving. Perfume would cover up almost any scent that lingered in this office. She would be back tomorrow.

…Back for her prey…

Beth, I know you're l o n e l y
And I hope you'll be a l r i g h t
Cause me and the b o y s will be playin'
All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

c a n y o u h e a r m e b r e a t h i n ' ?

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:30 pm
~Rosalyn~

"Well, sure." Rosalyn agreed, taking Rilynn's schedule in her hands. "Hm... let's see... we've got math together, gym and Engilsh Lit with Emma and Mia... oh, and lunch, too!" She couldn't hide the glee in her voice at that. Last year, she'd had every single class alone; this year, not so much. "Looks like we'll be seeing a lot of each other, after all." Rosalyn gave back the schedule, nearly bursting with excitement. The day had suddenly gotten a whole lot better. "Oh, and I think that's a good idea. Using a different car by the way. Wouldn't want the boys drooling all over it, now would we?" She said the last bit with a teasing tone. Rilynn had been so casual with her offer, that it seemed awkward to respond any other way. Besides, it would be nice to not have to pedal all the way across town. All she knew was that one day, she'd repay such kindness.

As their free period continued, Rosalyn noticed that quite a few of the students were staring their way - probably at Rilynn, no doubt. Rosalyn smiled. It looked as if Charming Senior High was about to be turned on it's head.

~Rodimus Cane~

Hidden deep within the Rocky Mountains, there is a simple looking cabin. It was the sort of thing one wouldn't think twice about, if they had passed it. Not that they would. Humans typically didn't bother coming out so far, and if they did, a tragic accident would befall them. It was the way things were, which suited the people who lived there most perfectly. People who, above all, required their privacy.

At the moment, only a man remained in the house, leisurely sitting back and reading one of his favorite books. When he came to a certain quote, his cold, grey eyes glinted in a way many would find unsettling.

' “This world . . . belongs to the strong, my friend! The ritual of our existence is based on the strong getting stronger by devouring the weak. We must face up to this. No more than right that it should be this way. We must learn to accept it as a law of the natural world. The rabbits accept their role in the ritual and recognize the wolf is the strong. In defense, the rabbit becomes sly and frightened and elusive and he digs holes and hides when the wolf is about. And he endures, he goes on. He knows his place. He most certainly doesn't challenge the wolf to combat. Now, would that be wise? Would it?" '

He read this quote aloud, for it so perfectly worded the existence of both himself, and his pack. Ken Keesey had quite the bit of insight, though it surely wasn't meant to be taken literal. It was a shame that the author had died over ten years ago. Nothing would have been more been more fitting to find him and recite the quote before ripping him to pieces. Que sera, sera. He thought to himself, continuing with his book. What will be, will be.

For now, he would sit quietly and enjoy himself, while the pack went out hunting. Hopefully, they would come back with something worth his time. Yesterday's victim hadn't been the least bit enjoyable; far too old, and not the not at all attractive. Then again, none of them could possibly compare. Not when he'd already found perfection, in the form of two, small town girls. Girls he had turned in the midst of hunger, yet through sheer luck, had survived. Every now and then, he thought back to them. Fierce, fiery Emma, and calm, cool Mia. Like fire and water, they were two distinct opposites, yet they were both so perfect. Upon meeting them months ago, Rodimus decided that they were his - he turned them, they were flawless, and so it was meant to be; even if they'd refused him at first. There was simply no way to return to Charming - not while the gargoyles were still hot on his trail. It was for that reason he denied himself the thrill of the hunt, and willed himself away from his intended. Soon enough, they'd let up in search of bigger prey. Until that happened, he would have to think fondly of them from a distance.

It was only a matter of time.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:08 am

madebyallymadeby I WANNA BE ↘◞ ` DRUNK WHEN I WAKE UP
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxx ◞ ↓ * : xxxx
              MADEBYALLYMADEBYON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE WRONG BEDx(x
              made.and never an . excuse i made up◞↓
              MADEBYALLYMADEBYALLYMADEBYALLYt e l l y o u t h e t r u t h i h a t e . t e l l y o u t h e t r u t h i h a t e . t e l l y o u t h e t r u t h i h a t e . t e l l y o u t h e t r u t h i h a t e .
              madebyallymadWHAT DIDN'T KILL ME . IT NEVER MADE ME STRONGER AT ALL.
              madebyallymade. IT TAKES 43 : MUSCLES TO FROWN && 72 MUSCLES TO SAY GO ********> ◞ ` YOURSELF
              madeby━━ well worth the extra effort ━━
              madebyallymadebyally┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
              madebyallymadebyally klaus aleksander di'latimeliaxx xx

~Klaus~

xxxWith a light squeak the cap of the expo marker popped off, and a hand rose to the long white board set against the wall. “Professor Di'Latimelia.” The script held no imperfections to be seen in its curvy elegant lettering. 'Ah...Now that has a nice ring to it indeed...Professor Di'Latimelia... Truth be told it sounds almost exotic when spoken.' Something about the Latin name made his subject almost seem sexual in nature. 'Hmmm maybe that would be a good opening subject...Poetry it is then.'

xxxKlaus was quite excited by the new facade he now wore. English was always his favorite subject in school. Something about words on the page spoke to him in great lengths. They painted portraits far greater than the Mona Lisa or the Last Supper. The rhythm creating the most beautiful of all songs ever composed.

xxxKlaus buttoned his perfectly tailored suit as he turned and strode to his new desk. It was a shame what he had to do with the old teacher. The old man had lived, hopefully, a full life before Klaus appeared on the other side of his front door; waiting with a grin. Klaus grinned as his hands felt the phantom sensations of his death. His hand had slid right into his chest-shattering ribs and sternum with ease- and the blood poured around his hand as he grasped upon his beating heart.

xxxIt was strange to hold someone's life in your hand. Not only was it strange but it was also liberating and filled with adrenaline infused joy. Soon the heart was ripped and puled free by Klaus. After so many years alive Klaus found killing a rather enjoyable past time. He was no longer the boy who would shy away from even murdering, if you could even call it that, an ant. No, now he was an extremely handsome man with a deep seated need to feast and kill. Klaus leaned against his desk as he reached it and stood like that until his class slowly began to fill with people.

~Evelynn~

xxxClick....Clack. Her booted legs stepped out of her shiny ford gt on after the other, and then her slender figure followed suit. She had a simple outfit on, simple yet it probably cost more than almost every other girl at this tiny high school's clothes combined. The simple flow of her cream covered top lead to a pair of soft skinny jeans that fit snugly to her form almost like a second skin. Her beige heel boots ended slightly above her ankle completely the outfit.

xxxEvelynn reached back and shut her door with a slight push, before continuing across the parking lot. She had in her hand the schedule and the map given to her by the principle only a few minutes ago. She glanced at the map again before entering the school. She took a deep breath, inhaling the thousands of teenage hormones, and with it she smiled loving the almost high she gained.

xxxHer boots announced her every step as she gracefully walked through the slightly crowded hallways. The children seemed to part in front of her to stare at the new kid, and she loved it. She knew she would attract attention, that much was never questioned considering the very small size of the town. The sibling duo would be a hot topic for at the very least a few weeks, and once they realize the nice cars, the rich clothes, and the unnatural beauty the two of them had, why they will be the talk for quite a few more.

xxxHer sensitive ears easily picked up the conversation between the principle and the student who was going to show her around, and she let her ears guide her down the hall. Her hand reached up to push her curl behind her ear, while at the same time she stepped up beside the principle, and give a small smile. “Hi... I'm that new student. Although, I tend to go by Evelynn.” Her voice was sweet and held a very slight Italian accent, that gave her voice a flirty sound to it.”And I would love if you could show me to English.”

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:57 am
~Rosalyn~

Rosalyn giggled when Rilynn mentioned beating the jocks at sports. It would make quite the sight, to be sure. There were several jerks who definitely needed to get taken down a peg or two - certain ones who hadn't handled rejection well. But of course, she couldn't be amused for too long. Not when she remembered Emma and Mia's own reasons for holding back. Things were already starting to get dicey again. For the first time since seeing Rilynn in the parking lot, Rosalyn realized how dangerous this could be. What if Rilynn's behavior drew attention to their own? Yes, the girl had avoided detection for well over a hundred years, but even the slightest slip-up could cost everyone. And if that happened... then what? Richard and Kate had both come from proud families of hunters - ones who would want to see werewolves, vampires and nearly everything else dead. Their families didn't know, fortunately, but who's to say they couldn't in the future?

It was a grim, unsettling prospect, and something she'd bring up with Rilynn if things got out of hand. For now, Rosalyn was content to push her worries away, and enjoy the moment. At least, she tried to; it was becoming harder due to the increased stares from everyone around. What were they looking at, anyway? Rosalyn made no outward display of the discomfort she felt, instead opting to put on the same, calmly happy mask that had gotten her through the end of freshman year. "I think it'll be just fine. They're sorry for the way they acted, and I think all of you could be friends." She smiled wanly, remembering the awkwardness from this morning. "They're just a little overprotective sometimes."

~Cyrill, Zoey and Rachel Donivan~

"Teehee~!" Zoey giggled, as they managed to avoid another attack from the gargoyle who had come to pursue them. Rachel rolled her eyes, clearly annoyed by her sister's cheerful disposition. Cyrill, meanwhile, chuckled at her antics. The gargoyle was far too slow - and kind of dimwitted. So far, removing him from the area had been quite easy. They were already high up in the mountains, far away from the rest. Everyone - with the exception of Marcus, Leon and Sam, who had been asked to hunt for both humans and animals to eat - had been tasked to draw the gargoyles away from their leader, whom had no choice but to remain hidden. Rodimus tended to be a polarizing figure in the werewolf community; hunters, both human and gargoyle, wanted him dead. "Nanananana~! You can't catch us~!"

"I don't see why we can't just kill him and be done with it." Rachel muttered, as they continued to run. "This is getting quite annoying."

"Oh, come on! Where's your sense of adventure, Rachel? This guy is fu-" Zoey was suddenly hit in the back. Hard. She let out a pained whimper, as the attack sent her flying into the ground, snapping a tree in the process. Cyrill and Rachel growled as one. Cyrill darted to the spot she landed, and picked her up. To his great relief, she wasn't too badly hurt - just knocked out for a while. Relief flooded through him, as he cradled her in his arms.

"Rachel, no!" He scolded, as the blue-eyed werewolf positioned herself to charge at him. "We have to go!"

"But father, we can't let him get away with -!"

"As much as it pains me, we must. Now move!"

"Fine."

And with that, they were off. It would be nearly an hour before they managed to lure him far enough away, but they did so without any further problems.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:36 pm

______________________H exxb a t t e r e dxxh i sxxt i n yxxf i s t sxxt oxxf e e lxxs o m e t h i n g

User Image

~Rilynn~
xxxRilynn looked around the clustered bodies seated in a seeming disorganized fashion. However, the more Rilynn looked around the different students, she realized it was in fact organized. All the jocks sat with each other wearing tank tops that had the sides cut out, all the nerdier kids sat somewhat together in the full shirts, and the loner-ish kids sat randomly throughout the orderly mess. She sighed and hurried over near a few loner kids. They definitely wouldn’t talk to the beautiful new girl who looked sad, unlike the other two groups, and she wouldn’t seem out of place next to the other students.

xxxHer new tennis shoes, which she ‘asked’ a girl with two pairs for, were silent as she walked across the floor to her spot, a stark contrast compared to her earlier footwear. She slid to the floor and sat with her knees pressed against her chest chin on top, it seemed to be the only position she was able to sit in lately. She closed her eyes as the teacher droned on and did the typical p***k gym teacher routine, she has heard thousands of times...literally.

xxxFlutter...Why was there a god damn flutter at the sound of her voice. Was her voice really the only thing needed to spark such a reaction from her heart. Why is it still such a shock to you...this girl has complete and utter control over your feelings. That's what being in love is all about. I'm mean look at you right you bloody teenager. You are thoroughly upset right now, because she reacted weirdly while you were saying something. What move proof do you need about your yearning for her. Everything about her makes you feel like you are on fire.

xxxRilynn touched her face softly remembering the way Rosalyn's hand felt dabbing at her tear stricken face. She actually wished she could go back to the easy going nature that they were in last night. The laughing and story telling...oh not to mention the girly activities they were doing. Last night was full of stolen glances and light touches that seemed harmless but each one sent Rilynn's soul into the fiery oven to be burned to a crisp. There was nothing innocence about the meaning behind each of those accidental finger touches nor her eyes. Then the whistle was blown a second time and Rilynn growled at the ear-splitting noise.

xxxIt was then that the two girls entered her field of vision and interrupted her murderous thoughts about the owner of that damn whistle. With a sigh she pushed herself gracefully, in a manner that only comes from decades of trying, and stood behind then before moving to join them at the basketball court. She nodded and pulled a hand through her hair before catching the ball that was thrown to her by Mia. Everything huh... are they going to tell me the story of Cane...or something else that has traumatize that poor girl. As soon I get my hands on that b*****d I'm going to rip his ******** head apart. She snarled again at her thoughts and slowly shook her head.

xxx“Sorry,” she said simply as she took aim and launched the ball through the air. The ball slid into the net making and almost inaudible sound. She looked at the two girls who were the answers to all her confusion. Inside her heart there was still the anger and hurt from the other day, a fact she hoped didn't seep into her eyes. “So the whole story huh...well then I suppose you better start then.” Her voice sounded almost detached to her...she quickly grabbed the ball that was once more tossed her and she once again made a perfect basket.

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:50 pm
~Rosalyn~

Rosalyn's anxiety slowly went away, as Rilynn pacified the others and their curiosity. She lied with an almost chilling perfection, but it was necessary. Her earlier paranoia died down as well; it was quite clear Rilynn new how to conduct herself. Klaus had caused them problems, but it wasn't anything that time couldn't fix. Emma and Mia had recovered flawlessly, and her own injuries had been healed. She forced herself not to think about the searing-hot pain of his fangs upon her neck, or the way his hands had roamed her body, almost as if laying claim. Doing so would force her into feeling things she'd rather not, things she'd been trying so hard to push away...

"Blood becomes you, my little songbird. It contrasts with your skin in just the right way. You're beautiful when you suffer like this, so let us revel in it together..."

...things that would snap her sanity like a dry twig. For some reason, thinking about Klaus inevitably reminded her of that man. The comparison felt too real, too raw, and so, it was something she tried not to dwell on. With a truly Herculean effort, she managed to move on. She instead thought about nice it was that she didn't have to work tonight. She'd simply do whatever homework was given to her, and spend the rest of the night in blissful peace. She'd lay on her futon, and write out another one of her stories... or maybe a new song. Perhaps Emma and Mia would stop by for a while. Or Rilynn?

Either way, the simple thought was enough to put a genuine smile upon her face by the time Rilynn returned from the bathroom. She'd changed shirts along the way, but it seemed like such a trivial matter...

"Um, hey there." She replied back, blushing at the term. The singer knew it was meant in a friendly way, but something about how Rilynn called her "darling" left a very gentle, pleasant feeling in her heart. Try as she might, it was something she couldn't quash down. For a reason she couldn't identify, it was as if the sun was gently beaming down on her, spreading warmth and light in a place that had been completely dark. Where it was coming from, or why, remained a mystery to her.

So for the time being, she'd enjoy it while she could. The cold would come back all too soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:54 am

User Image

Rilynn’s hand slowly rose and touched Rosalyn’s cheeks. Blush…Her face was so breathtakingly beautiful…Rilynn’s eyes stared deeply into Rosalyn’s eyes entrapped entirely with a sought of yearning held within the girl emeralds. She held it there for only half a second before realizing exactly what she was doing. Her hand shot to her side and she quickly turned away. Now that was something to stare at. She blushed a deep red and put her head on the desk. After a few moments she raised her head and peaked at her through her hair. “Sorry I don’t know what happened there.” Damn these vampire heightened hormones. I feel like a pathetic teenage boy drugged up on his sex hormones. I can’t even control myself around her. No wonder Klaus when off the deep end
If this is what love feels like… I couldn’t imagine watching it fall apart as the love of my life died in my arms. Rilynn glanced at Rosalyn again through her hair. Would I lose it if I had to watch my brother rip out her heart… It would feel like he was tearing out my own heart and ripping into a billion pieces. I don’t think I would be able to face my humanity anymore. But, there must be a shred of humanity left inside my brother. Somewhere… I keep hoping…but how do I make him see it? And how do I protect her forever… protect my heart.
Rilynn shook her head trying to clear the typhoon that was raging in her head. “You know I want to see your life.” She leaned forward glad that everyone’s eyes were no longer glued to the two of them. “I mean I have lived only within my life for 60 bloody years. I want to see what the beautiful Rosalyn’s life may look like. Are you busy tonight darling…?” she said the words secretly hoping to see the blood rush to the singer’s cheeks once more… I’m a mess.
Now that I think about it why was she blushing to begin with? Does the fact that it happened right after I said darling mean that she might be thinking more of the word then a friend normally would. But that could be for a million reasons even so. Maybe she is realizing just how smitten I am with her and it embarrasses her because she doesn’t like girls or maybe just me. Or maybe she knows and wants it. Or even worse what if she doesn’t know I’m smitten with her and she is smitten with me. The vampire betrayed no evidence of the cluster ******** that was happing in her head.
God damn I’m a mess…

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:09 am
~Rosalyn~

If Rosalyn had been blushing before, it was nothing compared to how her face felt now. It was very warm, almost searing in it's betrayal of her emotions. For a single, fragile moment, they gazed upon each other. Rosalyn found herself struck, nearly spellbound. For a brief moment, she wondered if it was compulsion, but stomped the idea down at once. Rilynn wouldn't do that to her - not after everything they had been through. So then, why did it feel so surreal? So mystifying? So completely and totally perfect? The moment itself was short, but would be something Rosalyn looked back with a sense of awe and wonder. Then it ended so quickly, shattered like thin glass thrown across the floor. At once, the singer looked away, confused by it all.

"M-me neither." Rosalyn murmured softly, when Rilynn apologized. Which was pretty much the truth. "I-I must be tired. Didn't sleep well, you know." And indeed, she hadn't. As with the night before, that man had been at the forefront of her nightmares. It would be quite some time before she could dream normally, she was sure. Rilynn seemed to understand, but didn't say anything on the subject. There was a heavy, intense silence around them. She wondered what Rilynn could be possibly thinking, staring at her so intently. It was... unsettling. And then, when the vampire finally spoke again, there was an undercurrent of emotion behind it. Something powerful... something almost seductive. But why? Why would she talk to me like that? Does she really think I'm-?

At once, her cheeks burned in response, nearly matching the dress Rilynn had loaned her. She's just being friendly. Rosalyn reminded herself, as she giggled through her embarrassment. The vague ideas that were forming began to fade at once, leaving her with an odd sort of hollowness that she hadn't expected. She's been alone for sixty years... she can't really think that way... no. I'm just reading too much into it. Suddenly, it was too much. She glanced at the clock. Only a minute until class ended. She smiled again, trying so hard to mask the wave of hurtful thoughts and feelings that began to well up inside her. "N-no, not busy tonight. You're welcome to come over, but I don't think you'll have any fun. I'm... pretty dull. I don't even have a tv, or a computer, or, well, much at all."

She smiled as she gathered her things in anticipation for the bell. Her heart was racing, and she found herself speaking far too fast for her liking. "If that doesn't bother you, then I'd be happy to have you as a guest." Before Rilynn could reply, the bell rung. Desperate to get away, she ran off as fast as her feet would carry her. A blur of red and brown, no one seemed to notice the anxiety etched so deeply into her features. Along the way, she passed Emma and Mia, nearly running into them.

"Rosie?" Mia asked, her tone concerned.

"Rosalyn? Hey! Rosalyn!" Emma shouted, trying to get her attention.

She ignored them.

She loved her friends dearly, but couldn't quite deal with things now. Everything was just too much.

Rilynn had called her beautiful, but couldn't have meant it. Rilynn showed interest in seeing her home and knowing how she lived, but there was nothing worth showing. Because in the end, she was nothing. A lesson she had learned quite well.

And when Rilynn saw that...

Rosalyn dared not finish that thought, as she went in for Health. She didn't share it with anyone, so there was a short reprieve.

Better to learn, than to feel.

Great. Just great.

~Mia~

"She's not acting right, Mia!" Emma said, as they made their way to Social Studies. "She just shut us out again!"

"She's hurting, Ems." Mia replied patiently, having already spoken this point before. "She was taken again, you know. It's only been two days. Mentioning last year on top of it only made things worse."

Emma stared down at the floor, oblivious to the other students passing her. "I didn't mean to make her feel bad..."

"I know." The guitarist smiled tiredly. "Let's not smother her anymore than we already have - she's not going to take it well. Give her some space, and she'll come around."

"Yeah, okay..."

As well as Mia's intentions were, they all came flying out the window when Rosalyn came running down the hallway, carrying herself in an oddly stiff manner. Both she and Emma caught sight of her anxiety-ridden face, and knew that something happened. But what? Had someone - possibly that b***h, Amanda - said or done something to her? Concerned, both she and Emma tried to get her attention, but to no avail. They let her go for the time being - they'd see each other soon, after all. It was painful, but Mia decided to follow her own advice.

And then, Rilynn stepped out of the classroom, and things clicked into place. The vampire must have triggered it somehow - it was the only thing she could think of. There was an anger in her, sudden and vicious. This time, it was Emma who had the good sense to pull her away.

"Don't." She whispered, pulling her by the hand. "We can't make a scene - it'll only make things worse. Besides, remember what happened yesterday."

Mia sighed, as the worst of her anger started to ebb away. They'd gone overboard without getting the full story, and the same thing nearly happened again. For now, they'd simply go to class and keep things looking normal. Later, there would be talking. They had gym together, after all.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:10 am

User Image

~Rilynn~
Rilynn stared at the girl worry seeping into every feature, and finally even into her eyes by the time the singer had started to rise. Rilynn was frozen in her seat as the girl of her dreams nearly ran out the door. Everything was going great and normal and then…Bam! All because she lost control for that split second, but that didn’t seem to be the reason for her sudden change in nature. Was asking to see her life to much… Maybe it was how I worded it… maybe she finally just got exactly how I felt for her…why do her words hurt me so much?
“Don’t worry it wasn’t you. She has those episodes all the time now.” Rilynn spun not realizing she was the last still in the class. The teachers words realized something else in side her. Anger… Rilynn shot to her feet in a blur and grabbed the teacher by the neck. Lifting him into the air as her eyes and veins turned nearly black, leaving her with the face of a demon. The teacher tried to scream but her hand was stopping any air from entering or escaping. She brought him down to her level and stared into his eyes. Click… The sound of heels walking towards the door snapped her out of it.
With a gasp she realized the teacher, who crumbled into a heap. Her eyes instantly turned back to her beautiful green emeralds. She fell to the floor beside the teacher with tears streaming down her face. “I’m so sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” The teacher still had his hand pressed against his neck trying to gasp for air. Rilynn stared into his eyes and wiped her tears. “You were choking on a snack. I saved you by hitting your stomach. You also need to wear that scarf all day and the next day. You are not allowed to take it off.”
She was once more the hollowed out Rilynn as she rose from the floor and turned towards the door. That wasn’t true…not in the slightest. This was no hollowed out Rilynn…this was first time in love and feeling rejected Rilynn. She would be worse than Klaus. Klaus tried to seek pleasure to hide from his feelings for his lost love. Rilynn now knew she would just snap over and over again. Rilynn passed through the door just as kids began to reach it. Not caring if they stared as she walked through the halls. Her emotions were running amuck in her head. She didn’t even realize she was already in her next class. She should just run. Take Klaus and disappear from Charming.
Rilynn randomly picked a lab table to be at and sat down in the stool. She looked around and put her head into her arms. What the hell was she doing? She was 170 years old, not 16. She would not be some hormonal rejected teen. It was her vampire hormones mostly ******** with her right now. Had she been a human girl who got rejected she most likely would have just felt a small bit of rejection and not the vast sea of hurt that was swarming around under her pretty hair.
No you will get this under control damn it. Maybe you just said something wrong and it triggered some memory of Klaus or Cane for that matter. Just calm down Rilynn. She took three deep breaths and raised her head only to be faced by another face just inches from hers. She gave a light scream and fell out of her stool. She was so mixed up with her feelings she didn’t realize someone had sat beside her.
The boy jumped out of his seat and rushed to her side. “I’m so sorry I thought you might be asleep. I was just checking if you were. I didn’t mean to scare you.” Rilynn’s eyes began to turn black. “Hey your eyes are you okay?” Rilynn quickly turned and rubbed her eyes “Yeah I’m fine I think I just got something in my eyes” Once her eyes were back to normal she took his offered hand and rose to her feet. She dusted off her bottom and sat back down in a hurry.
“Hi. My name is Jacob and I’ll be your lab partner. Welcome to Charming by the way.” Rilynn was still slightly out of breath. “I’m uh Rilynn.” As much as she hated being afraid, she welcomed it this time. It completely made her forget all the hurt that was trapped inside her body mere seconds ago. Now she could actually calm down and not snap like before. “So you are the new girl huh.” Rilynn nodded looking around and seeing only a few glances towards her this time. “Here let me guess.” He looked at her for a second and then started to list stuff.
“You are from Virginia. You live with you brother. You own that sweet a** car outside. Wait no your brother owns that sweet a** car outside. And there is something totally going on between you and Rosalyn.” Rilynn stared at him in shock.”How…” Jacob laughed and looked around. “Curse of a small town. Rumors spread through this town like a bad case of cancer.” Rilynn giggled and ran a hand through her hair.
“So it’s true though, Rosalyn and you.” Rilynn’s eyes clearly expressed some kind of yearning but she answered with. “Oh no we are just um friends. We met in the hospital actually two nights ago. I was going in for some sleep problems I have had for a few weeks. She was there for some food poisoning with her other friends. So we talked in the waiting room and yeah friends.”
Jacob nodded. “Oh yeah I remember the concert having to be given over to the Iron Crows.” Just then the teacher walked into the door. “Good morning class. Welcome to biology I’ll be your teacher Miss Evans. Today we will be going over rules, and there will be no sleeping.”There was a collective groan from the students and Rilynn sighed looking out the window that was close to her seat.
“Oh and I know all of your faces except one. Who are you young lady.” Rilynn looked over once more. “Hi I’m Rilynn Eadwig Maern. I’m sure everyone here knows my life story by now.” Her voice was back to the calm kind tone she came to school with.
“Yes even the teachers are buzzing about you Miss Maern. What an unusual name you have though.” Rilynn nodded and gave a small giggle. “Yeah my parents were a bit crazy if you ask me.” The teacher nodded and began her lecture about rules. Through it all the vampire just looked out the window sorting through and calming her thoughts.
She would go to class with Rosalyn and the other girls. She will not run away…as if she actually could she was still so in love with the singer it was impossible for her to think about actually leaving town. Plus she liked her house and having Blake so near. Rilynn finally just wanted to have a normal life and not have to be running all over the place.

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:25 pm
~Rosalyn~

Second period turned out to be a sort of saving grace for Rosalyn. Rather than focus on the storm that raged within her, she was able to turn her attention to Mrs. Moore and an overview of the new material they were going to learn this year. She hadn't given them free time, so there were no whispers and murmurs of gossip to deal with - surely, it wouldn't be long before her behavior in Trigonometry spread. They would assume she was merely acting out for attention, though; it was the popular opinion amongst the school last year... Luckily, there really wasn't time to dwell on it. Mrs. Moore kept everyone busy, brooking no chance for gossip or nonsense. As soon as class ended, however, it began in earnest. Rosalyn hid in the back of the classroom, listening to a conversation that clearly painted her in a terrible light.

"Did you see her arrive with the new girl?"

"Yeah..."

"They probably know each other somehow."

"Definitely. Can't be anything good, though. Did you see the way she ran?"

"Wonder if the new girl pissed her off?"

"Nah. Bet new girl just got sick of her! She's such a skank! I mean, acting all shy while wearing that ugly-a** dress!" There was a pause. "Oh, nooo, I hate all this attention! Woe is me! Oh, and look at me~! I'm sooooo cuuute!" The mocking voice held a sharp amount of venom in it. The laughter that followed was worse. Rosalyn quietly gathered her things, looking down to avoid eye contact. She recognized the voices as fangirls of the Iron Crows, and tried not to take what they said personally. Even knowing this, it still stung. Mrs. Moore gave her a pitying glance, and started to walk over. Sensing a possible confrontation, Rosalyn put on her best smile.

"Miss Summers, are you alright?"

"Never better, Mrs. Moore!" she replied, keeping her tone as bright as possible. "I'm just glad to be back, you know? Summer was kind of boring..."

Mrs. Moore's expression did not change, meaning that, of course, she didn't buy the act. She never did. "Well then, I'm glad you're back." Mrs. Moore replied, in a tone that clearly meant this wasn't over. "And if you need anything - anything at all, please let me know."

Rosalyn smiled more genuinely, blinking back tears. If things did become unbearable, she'd keep that in mind. "Thank you, Mrs. Moore. I will." And with that, she ran off to the bathroom; it wouldn't be a good idea to come to gym bawling her eyes out.

~Mia~

Mia spotted Rilynn the moment she entered the locker room.

"So, she is taking classes with us, then." Mia said, feeling much calmer than she had earlier. Taking a period to think about things had allowed her to look at the situation with a rational head. After all they'd been through together, something new must have happened. More likely than not, Rosalyn had too much attention centered around her, coupled with Klaus' actions. If something had been a particular trigger on the vampire's end, it couldn't have been intentional. More likely than not, it had been a very bad idea for Rosalyn to try and attend school; they'd have to intervene tonight. Mia hoped she wouldn't have to tell her parents; they would probably make the situation worse by fussing too much.

Yet, this couldn't be allowed to continue like it did last year. The last thing anyone wanted - or needed - was for Rosalyn to implode on herself. Emma and her shared a grim look. They'd have to n** this in the bud, before something forced their hand.

"We need to talk, Rilynn." Mia said softly, knowing the vampire would hear her perfectly. "It's probably not your fault, but we need to know what happened."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:53 pm

User Image

~Rilynn~
The vampire ended up staring like most of the students in the class at the clock. The room had been utterly silent, other than the dull drone of Miss Evans talking about the stupid rules and content they would be covering. Sitting in her stool for almost an hour without talking or moving much has left her twitchy. Before all of her feelings seemed to be rushing solely in her head, but now the unease and confusion had spread and infected her entire body making her want to move, to pace, to just do something other than sit in this god damn stool and listen to the teacher read word for word off her slides.

Tick…tock…tick…tock. Stupid clock move faster why don’t you. Even though she felt rejected and confused and worried, she still wanted to see Rosalyn. She was worried more than anything that somehow everything would just be fine. Maybe she just had a freak memory and it was all fine now. All she knew was that this long period alone with her thoughts did nothing for her conflicted emotions. Tick…tock…ti- Ring! Ring! Rilynn stood almost abnormally fast and walked towards the door.”Bye Jacob it was nice to meet you.” She called over her shoulder as she passed under the doorway.

Her heels clicked against the tile floor as she breezed pass turned glances and questioning stares. ******** them all. Right now she just needed to move and get to her next class, which thankfully in an active class. Good old Gym class, physical exercise at its best. She spun around the corner and right through the doorway into the locker room. The first thing she noticed was the wall of smells. There was the sweat and dirty clothes smell, but that was almost doable. The intense aroma of perfumes mixing together and creating a sickening sweet smell that burned her nose. She could barely smell anything else.

Her nose crinkled and she quickly sucked in one more breath before entirely closing off her airways. She quickly walked over to the locker assigned to her and opened it. Within there was her new gym uniform. The thing look like crap but whatever she would wear it, just as long as she didn’t have to smell this nasty place anymore. She was just raising her shirt over her head when she heard Mia. She finished taking off her shirt and threw it in her locker. Rilynn walked the 15 feet that it took to get to the two girls. “To be honest I don’t know.” The words took up most of her precious air… she would have to breathe in this horrid air once more if she wanted to keep talking.

“Well, start from the beginning then…” Rilynn nodded and sat down on the bench in front of the lockers. She undid the boots and set them aside. “Well I enrolled in high school…surprise by the way…” She was now on her feet starting to remove her pants. Of course her scars showed super clearly in the weird lighting, but she didn’t really care at that moment. “Everything was epically fine we were just chatting and laughing and smiling until…” She paused not wanting to go on. “Until…?” Rilynn sighed and sat down on the bench. “Until I touched her face… She blushed and I don’t I just reacted without thinking. I can’t really tell why I did it…I just…I don’t know.”

Rilynn looked up and in her eyes was the yearning again and the hurt rejection. “We were both just staring at each other for a moment I was lost completely for some reason. Maybe I didn’t drink enough this morning or something. Then I asked to see what it was like in her life. That’s when she just switched…” Mia saw it then…Rilynn could see the click in her eyes. Mia was much smarter than Rilynn gave her credit for. “Oh my god…you are not.” Rilynn stood once more and slid her shorts on and then her shirt without meeting her stare. She slipped on her barrowed shoes and turned and walked out of the locker room and into the gym.

Great so you are running away real great Rilynn. Well what the hell am I suppose to do tell them that I am in love with their best friend, who I might add I just met 2 days ago. It seems totally logical to fall for someone that quick. Sure you have been longing for love since you were 9 and that was a long long time ago, and these past few days have been filled with emotional dramas. Those two things can easily speed up feelings right? But god damn there is nothing I can tell them to make them think otherwise. Maybe leaving like that sealed in Mia’s thoughts. Rilynn look what you got yourself into.Just then Rosalyn exited the locker room and Rilynn’s heart fluttered with mixed emotions. Why do I have to be just a problem maker…

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:01 am
~Mia~

Mia pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed in frustration. On top of everything else, Rilynn had fallen for Rosalyn - or lust, at the very least. Rosalyn, who was in no proper mental state for this sort of thing. Not now. Not ******** now! Already, she was starting to figure out what had exactly gone wrong, and it made her sick. Especially since the singer would take Rilynn's advances the wrong way, as she had with every other person who had shown interest. And then, Rosalyn walked on in, cheeks and eyes red. All make up had apparently been removed; and there was probably a fair bit of crying, too. God. ********. Damn it.

"Rosie!" Emma called out, running toward her. "Rosie!" Mia grabbed the scruff of her shirt.

"It won't do any good. Watch."

And sure enough, Rosalyn took one look at them and darted off. In that brief moment, her eyes had widened considerably, and there was this impossibly wounded look to them - even behind the false smile. Yup. Some s**t had gone down. That meant Rosalyn would hide away and refuse to say a damn word to them until she was in a better state. For some reason, she simply refused to ease the burden of her own problems by talking to others. Growling in irritation and anger, Mia quickly followed Rilynn, with Emma close behind.

"Mia? What do you mean?" the drummer asked, her tone worried. "What did she do?"

"It's not what she did." Mia murmured, as they sat down on the bleachers. They hadn't bothered to catch up to Rilynn for now; keeping up appearances and all. "It's how she might feel."

A pause.

"Oh..."

"Exactly. I don't know the extent, but Rilynn holds affection for Rosalyn - and may have acted on it.."

Emma groaned. "Well, s**t."

"s**t indeed." The guitarist agreed, eyes darting over to Rosalyn. The singer had taken a spot next to a few of the nerdier boys, all of whom had absolutely no problem with a cute girl sitting beside them. She looked so tired, so strung out, even as she smiled for the boys and engaged in pointless conversation with them. Sitting a ways from them was Rilynn, seeming rather upset and hurt by this ordeal. Mr. Turner blew on his whistle, silencing the class instantly.

"Good morning, class!" He greeted warmly. For such a large, intimidating looking fellow, he had a fairly nice smile.

"Good morning, Mr. Turner!" some of the students returned. Many of them didn't.

"Alright, everyone! Summer is over, which means I'll be working you kids back into shape! There will be no short cuts in my class - you WILL strive to be all that you can!" His smile twisted into an evil grin. "Unless, you want to fail. Gym uniforms and proper shoes are a must! You will not wear jewelry, or other little trinkets. There will be no dressy clothes in my class, either! Is that understood, Miss Summers?"

Rosalyn jumped, having clearly forgotten to put on her uniform. "Y-y-yes, s-sir..." Emma and Mia growled. Several of the meaner girls had laughed. Apparently, that wasn't the response he'd wanted.

"Something the five of you in back want to share?"

"No..."

"Not at all..."

"Oh, really? Because I could use a good laugh." His expression soured. "In that case, you'll do six laps around the auditorium! All of you!"

"Y-yes Mr. Turner!"

He nodded. "The rest of you, get into groups pick an activity to do for today. We have basketballs, jump rope, corn hole and a few other games to chose from. Now go!"

And so, it started. The moment everyone went to get up, Mia and Emma moved toward Rilynn. Emma looked ready to say something, but Mia cut her off. "Rilynn, I know you want to talk to her, but you can't. Not yet. There are things we need to discuss - important things."

Emma frowned. "So, we're telling her?"

"Yes."

"All of it!?"

Mia took a deep, calming breath. "Everything we know." She then turned to Rilynn once more. "I'm sorry if things have become difficult, but we need to be on the same page, or Rosalyn will implode on herself. It was a mistake for us to think she could come to school today." Emma grabbed a basketball. "Please, come with us."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:49 am

User Image

~Rilynn~
xxxRilynn looked around the clustered bodies seated in a seeming disorganized fashion. However, the more Rilynn looked around the different students, she realized it was in fact organized. All the jocks sat with each other wearing tank tops that had the sides cut out, all the nerdier kids sat somewhat together in the full shirts, and the loner-ish kids sat randomly throughout the orderly mess. She sighed and hurried over near a few loner kids. They definitely wouldn’t talk to the beautiful new girl who looked sad, unlike the other two groups, and she wouldn’t seem out of place next to the other students.

xxxHer new tennis shoes, which she ‘asked’ a girl with two pairs for, were silent as she walked across the floor to her spot, a stark contrast compared to her earlier footwear. She slid to the floor and sat with her knees pressed against her chest chin on top, it seemed to be the only position she was able to sit in lately. She closed her eyes as the teacher droned on and did the typical p***k gym teacher routine, she has heard thousands of times...literally.

xxxFlutter...Why was there a god damn flutter at the sound of her voice. Was her voice really the only thing needed to spark such a reaction from her heart. Why is it still such a shock to you...this girl has complete and utter control over your feelings. That's what being in love is all about. I'm mean look at you right you bloody teenager. You are thoroughly upset right now, because she reacted weirdly while you were saying something. What move proof do you need about your yearning for her. Everything about her makes you feel like you are on fire.

xxxRilynn touched her face softly remembering the way Rosalyn's hand felt dabbing at her tear stricken face. She actually wished she could go back to the easy going nature that they were in last night. The laughing and story telling...oh not to mention the girly activities they were doing. Last night was full of stolen glances and light touches that seemed harmless but each one sent Rilynn's soul into the fiery oven to be burned to a crisp. There was nothing innocence about the meaning behind each of those accidental finger touches nor her eyes. Then the whistle was blown a second time and Rilynn growled at the ear-splitting noise.

xxxIt was then that the two girls entered her field of vision and interrupted her murderous thoughts about the owner of that damn whistle. With a sigh she pushed herself gracefully, in a manner that only comes from decades of trying, and stood behind then before moving to join them at the basketball court. She nodded and pulled a hand through her hair before catching the ball that was thrown to her by Mia. Everything huh... are they going to tell me the story of Cane...or something else that has traumatize that poor girl. As soon I get my hands on that b*****d I'm going to rip his ******** head apart. She snarled again at her thoughts and slowly shook her head.

xxx“Sorry,” she said simply as she took aim and launched the ball through the air. The ball slid into the net making and almost inaudible sound. She looked at the two girls who were the answers to all her confusion. Inside her heart there was still the anger and hurt from the other day, a fact she hoped didn't seep into her eyes. “So the whole story huh...well then I suppose you better start then.” Her voice sounded almost detached to her...she quickly grabbed the ball that was once more tossed her and she once again made a perfect basket.

All n i g h t

OutOfCreativity:

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Lady Venamisa

Gracious Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:05 am
~Mia~

Mia sighed, as Emma took her turn. She too had made a perfect basket. She felt so emotionally weary, what with everything from the past few days. It just felt like things were spiraling out of control yet again, and there was no way of stopping it. "First, let me start by saying that this is about who you probably think it is - Cane. Rodimus Cane." Emma snarled at the nickname, throwing the ball to Mia. Mia shot a basket, causing it to bounce off the rim. Emma ran to get it. "As you know, he is the subject of Rosalyn's worst nightmares, and ours, too. But in order for you to understand, I'll go back to the beginning." Rilynn said nothing as she shot another perfect basket, but her chilling expression was enough. "It all started the summer after Eighth Grade. My parents took us all out on a camping trip in the forest. We weren't too far from home, so we figured we were safe. Even so, my dad brought his shotgun, and gave us very specific rules. The most important one being that we weren't supposed to stray too far from camp, especially at night."

Mia paused to shoot her basket, which went in after circling around the rim for a moment.

"We didn't listen." Emma said, scowling. 'It was my idea, you know. Sneaking out when the parents were sleeping. I thought it would be fun to just go off on our own little adventure." Mia frowned at the visceral self-loathing that seeped into the drummer's voice. It seemed that even now, she blamed herself. "We were so stupid!" She hissed, throwing the ball with a bit too much force. Once again, it bounced far away - nearly hitting a group of girls jumping rope. Snarling, she went to go get it.

Mia shook her head sadly. "Yes, we were stupid. All of us thought it would be alright. After all, the worst thing in Charming Forest were deer. They don't exactly attack anyone."

"You met him, there, didn't you?" Rilynn's tone was cold as ice. A hint of danger flickered in her eyes.

"Yes, we did." Mia said, as Emma made her shot. It missed again, and she darted off to find it. Mia briefly smiled at that, before her expression turned grim once more. "In wolf form, I might add. He found us after we'd gone in too deep, and gotten lost. He must have been very hungry, because he pounced on Rosalyn and scratched the hell out of her back." Mia winced in pain, remembering the agony of her own bite. "It only took a moment for Emma to react - she charged at him, and was taken down instantly. He bit her, and she too went down. Cane changed tactics and went after Emma... and I used rocks to make him come at me, instead." She shivered, remembering the world of agony all three of them had been in. "My father found us just in time, and threatened Cane with a shotgun. Perhaps it was wolfish instinct, but Cane ran after that. We wouldn't see him for the rest of the summer..."

Rilynn made another shot. It went in, just like the others.

"The three of you were very lucky." She murmured, passing the ball to Mia. Mia made her shot; it too went in.

"Yeah, we were... Richard came just in time, and got us the help we needed. Of course, Mia and I healed within a couple days - Rosalyn took the whole summer." Emma clenched her fists, as Rilynn received the ball. "It was the healing that tipped Richard and Kate off. They knew something was wrong, and looked into it. And boy, I'm glad they did... She bit her lower lip, hard enough to draw blood. Mia felt a cold, sick feeling drop in the pit of her stomach. If her parents hadn't figured it out, a lot of people would've died...

"To make a long story short, we figured out that we were wolves, and spent that summer trying to adjust. It wasn't easy; not when the wolf in us wants to rampage everywhere."

"I can... relate. Sort of."

Mia nodded at Rilynn, understanding what she meant. "Indeed Now, as you can imagine, going back to school wasn't easy. We had to be careful, and try our best to avoid being different. Any sign of super strength or the like would cause nothing but problems - problems none of us could afford. So, we hid. Rosalyn, too, had a secret; one that her parents didn't approve of at all." Mia glanced over at Rosalyn, silently praying that she wouldn't get mad at the reveal. "Rosalyn had come to realize that she didn't find boys attractive. Rather than continue to hide, however, she decided to be open with them. They... didn't take it well. They fought a lot, and kicked her out many times... until one day. They just disowned her, and tossed her out..." Mia's vision blurred with tears, as a deep sadness began to set in.

Rilynn remained stone-faced, probably because Rosalyn had told her almost as much. Her eyes, though, were simply murderous.

"A few days before that, Cane approached Emma and I. He told us that we had plenty of potential, and that we should join his pack. He apologized for biting us, and promised to help us in every way possible. We refused, and Cane claimed to accept it. Apparently, he didn't."

"Me neither, but we did. We parted ways, and all seemed well. That night, Emma went to visit her family in California for the weekend, and my family went to a reunion, clear in another state. As you can imagine, neither one of us were available for a couple days." Emma and Mia growled at the same time, as sadness gave way to fury. "We hadn't told Rosalyn about meeting Cane, because we believed it would upset her. She had no reason to believe he was around - and of course, it was the worst night possible for us to be gone. He got Rosalyn while she was alone and hurting; while she was most vulnerable." The ball hadn't been tossed in some time, having been forgotten. Not wanting Mr. Turner to interrupt them, she shot a couple baskets, taking her anger out on the hoop. "We didn't find out until we got home; I took two days, Emma three. At the time, we didn't know it was Cane. Just that Rosalyn was missing, and that her parents weren't even trying to find her." Mia paused, as her mind drifted off to that very painful time. The days and nights spent searching... the worrying, the crying... the fear that Rosalyn had been killed...

"We found her in the park a week later. She was in terrible shape." Emma continued, when it became clear that Mia couldn't. "She wouldn't talk, she wouldn't eat... she wouldn't sleep, at first. All she did was sit around in the same spot, afraid of everything - even us! When she did start sleeping, she'd have nightmares of him. It was... scary." Emma, too, started to cry.

"We never did find out what happened; she never said anything about that week." Mia sighed. "She did, however, start to move on. It was difficult, especially with her parents... but Rosalyn started to get better. She laughed, sang, and started to act a bit like her old self. There were still cracks, though. For whatever reason, Rosalyn refused to trust anyone new, and her self-worth became pretty much nothing. If a guy asked her out, she'd cry and run away. If a girl asked her out - which happened a couple times - she'd politely refuse. Anytime someone flirted with her, she'd freak out. Sometimes, assholes did it just to get that reaction from her."

Rilynn's eyes widened, in either horror, understanding, or both. "So, when I called her beautiful, and darling..."

"Yeah. She got very upset. Don't know why, though; it's another thing she won't talk to us about." Mia took another deep breath, as she had yet another point to make, and didn't want it to be done in anger. "You said that Rosalyn had nightmares about Cane again, after the attack. I think he pretty much ******** over any of the progress she made, and that's why she reacted so badly with you. It was simply too much, and she couldn't deal with it, you know?"

There was silence between them. A thick, uncomfortable silence.  
RP 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff