Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Log In! Unexpected Gamers (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 1:00 am
Lianne felt tiresome, especially at the dull silence of grinding. Of course, they were normally quiet when grinding, however Lianne felt awkward, not knowing how to get her head out of the mess. Suddenly, she made a major error, causing a dragon to take out half her health. "Oof..." She muttered. "Not good... not good..." She muttered, quickly dodging the dragon as she reached for a potion, leaving Divya unguarded.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:58 pm
Everything seemed fine until Lunar made a mistake he'd thought she'd never make, leaving her needing healing. "Hey are you okay!?" The dragon that was attacking her then went to him, being double teamed by two dragons. "Crap!" He was on the verge of death, the dragons chunking his health bar as he switched to a defensive position, able to stay alive as he took out both the dragons, almost dead. "That was too close..." He uttered, healing himself. "Lunar, is something wrong? You seem distracted." He asked, taking them out of the area so they wouldn't be attacked all of a sudden.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:04 pm
"Yeah. I'm so sorry. I can't believe I just did that!" She stuttered, looking ashamed of herself. "I- I'm fine. Really." She tried to assure him, though she wasn't sure of it herself. "Let me give you a few of my potions as an apology." She stated, digging into her bag and pulling out a few of her self-crafted potions.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:26 pm
Nicholas sighed, shaking his head. "You don't need to give me anything for me to know you're sorry. You just look really distracted." He said, leading her to a nice spot to just rest. "I'm hear for you. If you need to get something off your chest, you can." He said sitting down next to her.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:36 pm
"Divya, you're a really great guy. I... it's just reality for me is so different. It almost feels like I'm dreaming here. And yet, it leaves me bitter knowing this is only a game. We're friends and I really like you, but we will never be able to have a real relationship. I can't invite you to the book store or hang out on a Saturday night except when playing games. And even then, we only see each other as our avatars. I wonder... if we would still be friends if you know what kind of person I really was..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:45 pm
"You're an awesome friend and I'm glad I know you Lunar. I feel like I'm in the same boat though. You see... You're the only one I talk to about gamer stuff. Everyone who knows me at school, not a single one know I play this game or any game for that matter..." He said to her, looking down with a sigh. "But trust me when I say this. If we were to meet and know who we were, I would still be your friend, no matter who you really are in real life. I promise." He said, suddenly giving her a hug. Sure, it was a virtual hug, but it still meant a lot to him. "I like you too... I don't talk about it since it's a little embarrassing, but I like you a lot..." He whispered, not wanting anyone to hear except for her.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:55 pm
She gave a small nod, hugging him back virtually as she began to cry. Her happiness also made her heart ache. She logged off the game, quickly taking her helm off and curling up in a ball, crying bitterly. 'Maybe... I shouldn't log back in... ever...' She thought to herself. 'But...' She thought, wiping her tears.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 12:03 am
The hug was nice, glad she hugged back, but when she suddenly logged off, he didn't know how to feel. "Is she okay? Did I saw too much?" He sighed, still waiting if she would log back on. He did like her, a lot just as he said. Sure they never met (or so they thought), but he knew that if they did he'd still like her. He continued to wait in silence, his bear right by his side.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 12:52 am
((Sorry for the short, late reply))

Hesitantly, Lianne logged back in, sniffling as she did. Instead of talking, she used type script. "We should meet up some day." She wrote.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 12:58 am
(It's okay)

Nicholas was glad she logged back in, but saw she typed instead of actually talking. He smiled, happy that she still came back on. "I agree. I'd love to be able to meet you." He said to her, hugging her once more. "Maybe we could even make it a date...?" He blushed in real life saying this, not used to the dating scene despite how often he was asked out.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:10 am
'A date? I've never been on one. Okay.' She typed back. '... but what if we live on opposite sides of the world?' She let out a few small breaths, still sniffling. She knew it was probably best if she didn't give out private information to a stranger over the internet. Still, it was Divya. If she wanted to get anywhere with this, she would have to trust him a little.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:35 am
"I haven't either, but to have my first be with you would be awesome." He said with a grin, hearing her valid point. "I never really thought about that actually... Okay. Lets start with something simple. I like in the United States. Do you as well. Hopefully this doesn't sound too stalkerish..." He said, trying to pinpoint how close they may be.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:42 am
'No... I live in the united states as well...' She typed back. She let out a sigh. 'In... *insert state*' She felt that as long as she didn't actually tell her phone number or house address, there would be little way of him getting to her specifically if he was dangerous.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:49 pm
(What state do you want it to be? It doesn't matter to me)
"Well that's a start." He said with a laugh, happy to at least know she lives in the states. When she said what state she lived him, it gave him even more hope. "You do? I live there too! We're closer than we think!" This made him a bit excited. To be able to meet someone close to him like Lunar was something he never thought was possible. If only they knew how close they really were...  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:02 pm
(Me neither. I don't think it's that relevant, so I was going to leave it out)

"Really?" She stuttered with hope, but some alarm. What if they did know each other? What if he was one of those who made fun of her? She shook her head and tried not to think too hard about it. She then began to type again. 'If that's the case, then I suppose meeting is not too out of reach.' She replied, now a little uncertain. Still, she swallowed hard, trying to be strong.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff