Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ HH PVP ] Friends and Enemies (Xiu, Poke, Dakota, Ami) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:58 pm
When the ground began to quake underneath her Pokerus cursed, the shaking throw her off her feet and back on the floor, the tumbling of dust and rocks ringing in her ears, and the cold grip of fear around her heart as the world around her went black.

At first she thought she had passed out, but when the throbbing pain did not subside she realized that the area must have caved in.

Claws scrapped the rock as she tried to push herself off the ground, but the agony was too much to bear, the dragon drawing the coat around her as she shivered in the darkness.

"X....Xiu!" Her voice sounded tiny and tired and weak, a stark contrast to her usual loud bravado "D....kota! Answer me!" Lying on her side, she reached above her head and grasped whatever she could get her claws on. If she couldn't walk then by jack she would drag herself to them. "S.....ay something..."

Pixie Nyxie

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:45 pm
Xiu hesitated before nodding. "I have some first aid training," she admitted, granted that it wasn't a lot, "I'll do whatever I can--I definitely want to get Poke out of here."

She let out a tiny sigh of relief when she was released, rubbing at the raw skin where the shackles had been biting into her. Then, lifting her gaze to Dakota, she offered the hunter a weak smile. As much as she didn't trust some of them... "Thanks. I promise to definitely return the favour if you ever need it."

She rose to her feet and had just been about to head over to Poke when the whole cavern began to rumble. Thrown off balance, she staggered backwards and immediately dropped down into a crouch. Her arms went up over her head to protect herself from the falling debris, remaining completely frozen until the shaking stopped.

There was a long silence where all Xiu could hear was the rapid, desperate beating of her own heart. Whipping her head up, she grimaced when she realized that they had been thrown back into darkness.

"Poke!" she cried out upon hearing her friend's pained voice, clumsily pushing herself up to her feet. Aside from a couple of bruises and scrapes, she seemed to have come out of the quake relatively unharmed. "Hang on, I'll try to find you! Dakota! Are you okay?!"

Pixie Nyxie

poke mattix

Kaiyumi

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:51 pm
"Good, okay. I got bandages. It's a thing hunters use to heal our fear shields, I figure I can wrap her in those to lesson some of the damage." He sighed, "I don't know if my weapon can help much, she hasn't healed....students before. She's willing to try though."

He was in between the two cages when the ground shook, the walls fell and the air became dust and dirt. He was quick enough to get his scarf up but the dust bothered his eyes and tickled his nose.

Trapped.

Of course he was.

"It's okay kids." Dakota tried his best to remain calm. He had two little girls with him that did not need him panicking. Unlike them, he needed air and cave in's left him with limited supply. And if he used Chama, she'd burn up the oxygen right away. s**t.

"Xiu, head to Poke's voice, that's our meeting point okay? It's dark but I think we're okay to move to each other." He started, stumbling around. Goddamn it.

"I can use my weapon for a light but....I don't know if-" Dakota sighed, "nevermind, here just-" He summoned Chama, the runes and flames that licked her blade were as bright as any torch. "There you are." He could see Xiu, now it was getting to Poke.

Poke Mattix

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:09 pm
There was nothing quite like the relief one felt when they heard the voices of their friends in the darkness, tension leaving her body as she heard both Xiu and Dakota drawing closer. They sounded alright, thank jack.

However there was still the issue of them buried underground, and being unable to see anything she couldn't tell how bad the damage was.

"Y...es si....r." She smirked in the darkness, wondering if Dakota knew how old she really was. Although she didn't know how old Xiu was either, so it could be even funnier.

With them trying to move around, she tried again to move towards their voices, reaching for the cage door to pull herself up into a sitting position, her breathing coming in short, painful gasps. It was freezing and everything hurt no matter what she did. It was a wonder how she hadn't passed out at this point, but without the runes there to stop her from dissipating she was afraid to rest. Although it would be nice to just lay down for a bit...

Pixie Nyxie

Kaiyumi

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Kaiyumi rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:08 pm
Xiu instinctively began to nod at Dakota's words, only to remember belatedly that it was too dark to see, so she let out a verbal reply of confirmation instead. Fortunately, the darkness didn't last too long as a small light was suddenly lit, and it only took the baku the second to realize that the source of light came from the hunter's weapon.

"Handy," she smiled, gesturing towards said weapon before turning and hurrying over to where Poke was. Crouching down, she carefully brushed off any rocks and debris that had settled over her friend, biting her lip at the state of the other ghoul.

"Hang in there, okay, Poke? Just..." Pulling off her gloves, she let her hands hover directly over the dragon's chest as she tried to focus her FEAR as she had been taught.

[[ Using Intermediate First Aid~ ]]

poke mattix

Pixie Nyxie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:55 pm
Soon enough, Poke was made out to them and Xiu was helping to heal her.

He took out the normal bandages he had, reaching down to wrap up the area's he could. He didn't think she was like humans but that didn't stop him from trying.

"I can't heal her with my stuff." Dakota hesitated, "Chama says we eat the fear, so if my weapon touches her, it'll get taken away. I'm assuming its the same for my runics."

He looked around. "What the hell do we do now..."

Poke Mattix

Kaiyumi

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:39 pm
The healing FEAR of the baku was eaten up by her starved body, allowing her some momentary respite from the pain. Though it wasn't enough to fully heal such a grizzly wound, at the very least she could tell the bleeding had stopped. And while Dakota wasn't able to use any of his hunter equipment, his normal bandages still helped to keep her wound sealed.

"Thanks you two..." She smiled at them gratefully, Dakotas question making her frown. They had done so much for her, now she needed to help them in return.

"Thats a...easy one to answer...Hng!" Pokerus clutched at the bars and pulled herself to her feet, the pain still there but not as severe as before. At the very least she could hobble if she had something to lean on. "We'll just...bust our way out..." Her usual answer to these problems, using her fists.

"I...can't transform like this...but...I should be able to get rid of whatever's blocking the exit." It might have been wishful thinking, but jack be damed if she wasn't going to punch some things. Clutching her stomach, she started on her long and perilous journey, trying to stagger about 10 feet across the floor.

Pixie Nyxie

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:24 pm
"Don't mention it," Xiu answered, returning Poke's smile with a warm one of her own. Unfortunately, it only lasted for a minute or so before her expression dropped into a frown. Brows creasing, she shot a look over to Dakota before turning back to regard her dragon friend.

"No," the baku said firmly, moving Poke and gently setting one of the ghoul's arms over her shoulders to serve as support, "You are not going to do anything like that. Not while you're injured like this." She was using her mom tone, vehemently against the idea of her friend doing anything that would only further her fatigue or worsen her injuries.

She glanced over at the hunter again, lifting both brows. "I'm not sure trying to break out of here will be that easy, but what do you think? It seems to be worth a try though." At least, it was better than just sitting around and doing nothing in the darkness.

poke mattix

Pixie Nyxie

Kaiyumi

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:58 pm
Dakota stared at the wall.

"So." He sighed, "I won't last long in here. I don't know if you guys need it, but I need oxygen...." He heaved, "And Chama is using what little stuff I've got. is there anyway you guys can just...pop out now that you're free?"

He was sure being buried alive was better then actually dying at the hands of horseman....

Poke Mattix

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:27 pm
"But..." The dragon looked ready to protest, but she wobbled unsteadily and would have fallen if not for Xiu's support. "I can't just...do nothing!"

Hearing Dakota didn't help things either. Though she needed oxygen as well, the worst that would happen to either herself or Xiu would be dissipating.

The worst that would happen to him would be...

"No..." She shook her head before continuing. "Would there be any...hunters left?" She asked Dakota. "Maybe if we...make a lot of noise, someone might hear us?"

Pixie Nyxie

Kaiyumi

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:18 pm
"You," Xiu started, fixing Dakota with the same mom-stare and tone that she had been giving Poke, "Should stop talking like that, because we're not about to leave you behind when you didn't leave us behind."

But oxygen really was a problem. Chama was their only source of light right now which was incredibly important, but at the same time, they--Dakota especially--needed to breathe.

Xiu hesitated, biting down on her bottom lip. "Let's see if we can find a vulnerable spot around the walls real quick and then put out the light while we try to break through, maybe?" She had no idea how to approach this as this was probably the first time she was in the company of a human that they needed to keep safe as well.

poke mattix

Pixie Nyxie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:40 pm
He nodded, reaching over to pat the cute little one with ears.

"Okay there cutie, calm down little one." He nodded, "keep Poke okay for now, I can search the walls at least." He moved the light away, looking at the rubble and setting the sword down.

He started to shift some rocks around, lifting the heaviest ones he could first.

Poke Mattix

Kaiyumi

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:00 pm
It may have been a very serious life or death situation but Pokerus had the sudden impulse to check her teeth for cavities because sweet sally Dakota was petting Xiu could these two be any cuter.

While Dakota had moved away, the dragoness lifted her arm off Xiu and let herself crumple to the ground, her claws reaching out to grasp whatever rubble she could get hold off.

Once she found a nice sizable rock, she sat down in the corner of the room and, with as much force as she could muster, bashed the rock into the metal bars of the cage with a loud clang.

"Hey!" She tried to shout as loud as she could while ignoring the spasms of pain in her stomach, then bashed the rock against the cage door again. "Anyone....out there?!"

She tried again, and forced down her pride and uttered words that she really didn't like saying but considering the circumstances they were pretty dam appropriate, and if could get her friends get out of here then screw it with pride.

"Help us, please!"

Pixie Nyxie

Kaiyumi

Zoobey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:35 pm
Time passed.

A lot of time passed, until it blurred through a thin line between life and death, until it seemed there was just oblivion.

And then something something shook, and there was something in the distance. Echoes. Talking. People talking to each other. Noises. They hadn't noticed the three trapped in the rubble however.

poke mattix

nyxtsuki moon

kaiyumi

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:49 pm
For being a creature made out of FEAR that was supposed to find darkness a ally, it sure wasn't doing her nay favors now.

Pokerus was becoming sick of not being able to see jack s**t, of being surrounded on all sides by the impenetrable blackness. How long she had been here she couldn't tell, but long enough for her to grow tired of bashing the rock on the steel bars. The air had thinned considerably making it hard to breathe and her anxiety raise over the state of her friends. She had never been a patient dragon, and the act of doing nothing for so long was driving her insane.

She was so exhausted, her ear fins droopy and sickly pale. Though she wasn't losing any more FEAR she didn't have much left, and it would only be a matter of time before she dissipated. Weather from the injury or suffocation, it would be a close draw.

"Dakota...Xiu...you still with me" She wheezed, her face deathly pale as her head rested on the cold stone. Why was it so cold? she could swear the garol mountains had been warmer, and that was covered in blizzards half the time.

It was freezing...she was tired...couldn't she just sleep now?

The dragon gritted her teeth. No... Xiu and Dakota had to get out of here...she couldn't let her friends down.

"Guys...."

She felt her eyes close when her ears moved at the sound of something. It echoed faintly off the walls, muffled from the debris. Voices.

Forcing her tired body to move, she grasped at her rock like a life line and thrash it against the wall in a fervor. "HEY!" Oh sweet jack shouting hurt everything. "HEY! HEELLPPP!" someone save them...please someone save them

Pixie Nyxie

Kaiyumi

Zoobey

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out