Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Leveret's Home (Student's Welcome to stay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Professor Leveret Svetki, Age: 24, Shape-Shifter (rabbit),
I teach: Trans-configuration and Zoology

The rabbit male perked up when he saw the dragon figure in the distance. "Ah, there he is." Leveret said with a wide smile and waved a bit. He started to head off towards the dragon's direction and decided it would be a nice change to visit the large reptile in his animal form. The teacher slowly shifted into his rabbit form and left his human clothes behind by the doorway. He scurried on off in the direction of the massive red dragon til he got close.

"How are things going my fine friend?" The rabbit squeaked a bit as it stared up at the massive creature.

Current Form: Rabbit
Company: Teacher Moris, Elliot, Skyler, and Nero. Chai
OOC Thoughts: .

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:58 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai looked down to the small rabbit rumbling before lowering down flaring his nostrils blowing small gusts of gentle wind. " All goes well Leveret. How are things going for you my small friend? " He asked in a deep tone since he was in his dragon form.ஒ†

User Image

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:39 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smiled happily and followed Moris.

[exit]

Genkawolf
shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:40 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot followed Skyler and Moris to the ball court.

[exit]
Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:19 am
User Image
User Image

The white rabbit's fine fur blew softly as the wind from the dragon's breathing gently wafted him. Leveret chuckled a little in his small form. "I am well. It seems there will be another guest staying." The tiny rabbit teacher nuzzled the dragon's large mug. "I see you are doing well with practicing your transformations. Truly a marvelous creature."

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:06 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

†ஒ " Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present... "†ஒ

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai murred and returned the gentle nuzzling before his keen eyes noticed a small speck in in leveret's fur. Chai began to carefully groom the small rabbit making sure not to harm him. " You have something in your fur my friend.."ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:17 pm
User Image
User Image

The rabbit stood still and made no movement as the large paws of the dragon started grooming his fur. It wasn't that Leveret was afraid of the dragon male, it was just a bit intimidating by his large size hovering over him as he was being petted. When Chai mentioned there was something in his fur, the shap-shifter tilted his head curiously. He couldn't really turn his head to see what it was reach behind him very well. The rabbit tried to roll a bit to get whatever it was off, but just ended up rolling in more of the ground. "Err, I'm not sure if I got it." He squeaked a small chuckle.

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:32 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai chuckled and reached down and combed out his fur with his claws as a tiny insect was crawling on the tip of his claw. it was a flea. " I got it. it was a tiny flea my friend. Tricky little things. " He stated before leaning in and lightly nibbled into the fur checking for more but found none and pulled back.ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Leveret was embarrassed and ashamed that the other male dug a flea out."Ugh, why must those disgusting things always attack me in animal form?" He groaned distastefully. "I'm rather surprised you were able to get such a tiny thing with those massive claws, it's impressive." He complimented to the dragon. The teacher felt the male burying his nuzzle into his fur to check for more and cooed a bit as the male's snout was oddly comforting against him.

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:38 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒHe chuckled a bit before blowing the tiny flea off his claw. " They like fured creatures. easier to feed on that creatures with scales. However I did not see anymore I recommend spraying around the yard just in case " He suggested before watching the rabbit closely.ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:42 pm
User Image
User Image

The rabbit sighed softly. "Thank you for the help. I'm sure there are some plants that can ward them off I could plant as well." He thought briefly. The rabbit poked it's face gently against the dragon's scaly paw then looked up. "Are your transformations hurting less?" He asked curiously and in a worried tone.

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:39 pm
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai noticed him poke his paw before nodding his head slowly. " Through meditation they hurt less and less. So no need to worry my little friend." He replied before noticing a buzzing bee flying around. Flaring his nostrils letting steam burst from them gentle enough to blow the bee away.ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Levert watched in amusement as the student tried to shoo the bee. "I'm glad to hear. I hope anything from classes have been useful." He gave a rabbit like smile. "I'm sure the horse-man teacher will have to worry less about you as well now." He stated, remembering the centaur teacher that had come to class looking for Chai.

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:06 am
User Image
User Image
Chai Wu Lang

Crimson Prince

Dragon Form

Chais Armor

User Image

†ஒChai noticed that Leveret was watching with amusement as he was trying to shoo away the buzzing bee. He couldn't help but feel a bit embarassed by this. "Yes He will worry less if I am improving my transformations. Speaking of which I still need to plan a lunch date with him. "ஒ†

User Image

shika-kun-2012

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:30 pm
User Image
User Image

The small rabbit listened to the dragon's response and gently hopped near the massive dragon claw to cuddle up against it. "A dinner date with him sounds nice. If you need to use the house phone, you are more than welcome"
Leveret remembered the dinner date he had with one of the teachers and got a bit sad since he hadn't heard from him since.

TimeKeys

Tee the Wicked

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers