Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Project impossible(1x1)[reserved] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:48 pm
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

He could see the tears rolling down her cheeks, Nicholas sighing with a smile. He lifted her head up slightly, wiping her tears away with a smile. "There's no reason to cry Mirai." He told her, still with a smile. "I'm happy you'll always be there for me and I'll do the same for you. I promise." He continued to run his fingers through her hair, the two getting even closer. "Is there anything you'd like to do right now, Mirai?" He asked, gently whispering in her ear.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:31 pm
☆ M i r a i ♥ H a r u s o m a ☆

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mirai's face reddened as he wiped away her tears."I know, I guess..."She honesty didnt have an answer, She couldn't think straight and she couldn't tell if was from the alcohol or not.Her face turned even redder when he whispered in her ear."R-Right now?..N-No." No was an answer that was far from the truth but she some what hoped it sounded like the truth even though she hated to lie to him.

spartan309

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:50 pm
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

Nicholas gave her a smile and laughed, finding it adorable how she turned red. "I like you Mirai. I like you quite a lot actually." He said to her, letting her relax on his shoulder again. "We're so different yet are so attracted to each other. I guess the saying opposites attract is true, isn't it?" He grinned and continued to run his fingers down her hair. Were they missing the party back inside? Sure. But did they care? At the moment not at all. "Hey Mirai, wanna get out of here? We don't have to go home, or in this case you don't have to go home, but I still want to be with you." He told her, giving her a slight blush with his grin. They were tipsy, but didn't mean they could do anything.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:16 am

User Image

Mirai looked at him with a smile even though her faces burned red."I like you alot too."She nodded her head and took the last sip from her drink then looked back up at him."Yea...Wait is that an invitation?"She said having a playful tone and a big smile.She was happy knowing he wanted to be with her because she really still wanted to be with him as well.

spartan309

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:38 am
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

Nick was glad, happy to hear she liked him a lot too. They finished there drinks, Mirai teasing him a little. "An invitation to be with me still? Well I feel like it's more of a privilege to be out with you." He said back with a big grin. "Hmm... wanna chill at my place? My parents don't come home ever so it's not like they'll catch you being there or anything... Or care..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:58 am

User Image

Mirai smiled at his comment about it being a privilege to be out with her.She nodded her head and agreed to go to his place.She knew she probably would of told him no if it wasn't for the alcohol but she didn't really care, she just wanted to be with him right now. She yawned."Dont try anything." She teased poking his forehead.

spartan309

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:16 pm
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

Nicholas simply laughed poking back as he got up with her. "Can't make any promises." He teased, taking her hand with a smile. "Lets go out the back way. No one will even notice we're gone." He said, taking her out the back gate and out into the streets, walking her to his home. He felt a little tired, but wanted to keep the night going at least a little longer. He knew once they weren't tipsy anymore, this may not happen again.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:36 pm

User Image

Mirai giggled at his response and playfully rolled her eyes.She nodded her head as they left and made their way back to the street.She looked over at Nicolas with a smile."I'll have to do this again with you sometime."Her walking was unsteady and wavered from side to side.It didnt really bother her actually she felt fine and didnt have a worry in the world.

spartan309

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:39 pm
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

The two were walking hand in hand, unsteady sure but still happy to be with each other. Nicholas smiled back with a smile. "Agreed. Maybe we can even make it a date?" He said with a grin, thinking they could become a true item together. "No one has to know either. It can be our little secret." He said with a giggle, gently giving her hand a playful squeeze. With a sudden motion, he swept Mirai from under her legs, holding her as if a husband held her bride after marriage. "I'd love to be with you like this even more." He said to her, carrying her to his home.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:56 pm

User Image

Mirai looked over at him."A date?Yea I'd like that!"She said giving him a cheerful smile."Deal!But like you said, It's a secret~"She said before being picked up by Nicholas.She was caught off guard and held tightly to him.After a minute or so she was at ease and rested her head on his shoulder."I would too." She said with a giggle.

spartan309

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:06 pm
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

Soon enough, they reached his home, his decently big house the complete opposite of how Mirai lives. "I hope you don't mind its size. I live in a wealthy family considering what my parents jobs are." He told her, getting the key out of his pocket, still holding Mirai in his hands. "Trust me when I say that living in this house alone is not fun." Taking her in the home, he closed and locked the door behind him, just a usual thing he did. He then carried her to him room, opening his door to a rather nice bedroom with a king sized bed, a walk in closet, and a nice study area with a computer. "Make yourself at home." He said with a smile, gently laying her down on his bed.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:23 pm

User Image

Mirai was amazed by how big the house was.She looked over at Nicholas."Alone? Where are your parents?" As they walked in she looked around at everything.When they made it to his room she was fantasized at how big it also was.When he set her down on the bed she nodded her head in thanks then glared at him."I find the irony were as you have such a nice study area but don't study."She yawned and smiled."That will change soon."She teased.

spartan309

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:29 pm
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

"Where? Work. Like always..." He said to her, hoping that'd she would stop talking about it. "Oh you'd like to think that wouldn't you?" He said with a smirk poking her sides again. "I'd love to have you over more though." He then said with a grin, laying down on the bed.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:57 pm

User Image

Mirai smiled giggled as he poked her sides."No it's what I know.Youre gonna start studying."She also wanted to come more often but she was lucky enough to be able to go tonight.She didnt want to think of what who happen if her dad found out."I want to too."She leaned back beside him looking at the ceiling.

spartan309

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:07 am
Angelbeats123

ø Nicholas Stable ø

User Image

"Yea yea. Keep telling yourself that." He said back with a grin, the two of them laying next to each other as they stared at the ceiling. He took her hand into his, squeezing it. "I wish you didn't have to leave... If only you could stay here with me..." He said, a little quieter than how they were talking. He looked over at her, giving her a smile. "Your smart, incredibly good looking, and actually like me..." He turned, moving his arm around her and started to run his fingers through her hair once more. "I'm happy you wanted to be with me, Mirai..." He said to her, blushing as he continued to run his fingers through her soft hair.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff