Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Ritatsu's House. (Open Rooms) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:56 am
Genkawolf
Text To Ruel: ~No problem. I'm glad you said hi. I don't mind if its slow texting or just a hi now and then. Its good to be back in touch. If you need more let me know I'll send one of my team with it or anything you need really. Between Princeton Job and my construction work I got money to help you when you need it. Have a great day. It sounded fine.~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:09 pm
User Image
Ruel heard the vibration from his phone after taking off his pants. He reaches into the back pocket to get the phone. He reads the text, "I do need help, but not the kind he is offering" he thought with a sigh. He decided to text back, "Okay, I will keep that in mind. Have a great day too". He sent the text then lays down on his bed waiting to fall asleep. He wished the quietness of the house wasn't bothering him as much as it is now.

Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:23 am
User Image
Ruel woke up the next day earlier than usual and sadder more than usual. "Just another day" he thought frowning. He sat up then sighed, nothing exciting is supposed to happen as far he is aware of. He is still a bachelor, at least that is what he is supposed to remain being. Didn't have any life purposes to speak so living was an option as it is not killing all humans he comes across.
Got ready for the day, ate breakfast in silence then grabbed his lunch bag looking for something to do before its time for his class. [exit]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:47 pm
User Image
Ruel returned home still feeling relaxed and thinking of Tabi. He took out his phone after locking the front door then headed up stairs to his room. He started texting as soon as he sat down on his bed. "Back home now. There were troubles. I will tell you about the place some time, the owner is really handsome emotion_bigheart .. Laid across the bed after sending the text and slowly drifted off to sleep.

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:18 am
Genkawolf

~Sounds bad. Have a good evening. I'm home for a few hours then off to work again. I expect the full story on the owner and the place Ruel.sadflafjsalfdh....

((added the gibberish for realism of basically just shy of attempting to sleep text))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:24 am
User Image
Ruel stirs a little feeling his phone vibrate then moves it close to his face after opening his eyes. He laughs at the last part of the text, "Okay, lol. Good night" he texted back then he got up to change out of his clothes then get under the cover to sleep.

TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:08 am
User Image
Ruel woke up the next morning then moves to plug up his dead phone while he gets ready for work. He didn't feel like teaching class, but he was going to push through it. Once he was done with his morning routines a couple of hours later because he was taking his time he headed on out to the school.[exit]

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:20 pm
User Image
Ruel was in a good mood after coming from the hot springs until he entered the house. He was reminded of quiet and boring this house is. "Too bad I don't know the other demon teacher's phone number. Could have asked if he had time to hangout tonight" he mumbles to himself. Since he has sober up and visited Tabi's work place, he didn't have anything else to do. Wasn't going to go back on his decision about Tako, but he left the ring on the phone in case the guy tries to contact him. In the meantime, he headed up the stairs to sleep away the hours in his room until its time to go work.

Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:01 pm
User Image
Ruel woke up early in the morning and sleepily checked his phone. "No messages or missed phones, of course its the best greeting of the day" he said sarcastically. Didn't feel like going back to sleep and four more hours until it was time to teach class. Also didn't have anything he would normally do this early in the day. Once he cleaned up, got dressed and ate breakfast he left to explore after packing up his lunch bag. [exit]

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:43 pm
User Image
Stopped by a bathroom at a cafe to clean his face up. Briefly looks down at the lavender he was carrying in one of his hands. "Even if I decide to be friends with him. Would be hard to face him after all of that" he thought discouraged. He was heading for the house that was a quarter of a mile away.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:23 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Eiji Waters ☬ Nekojin Child
Outfit: ripped jeans, shirt and hooded vest
Health: Healthy, only slightly underweight, missing one canine due to changing to adult teeth, improvised bandage on his tail.
With: -
Where: Random House || Outside ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

The young neko looked around him a little hesitantly. He had been wandering through the forest for quite a while now, living of berries and other edible herbs and such he luckily knew he could eat. It wasn't much, but it saved him from going hungry to badly. This time he had wandered further than usual however, finally giving in to his curiosity. He had seen this area of the forest before, yet had not been to eager to venture further. The reason? Well the trees here looked spooky to say the least, with branches that looked like claws.

Eiji took a deep breath before he put on a brave and determined face and finally made a run for it passed the first few trees that had these features. When he stopped he half expected the natural claws to grab at him, but to his surprise he was still not noticing anything. His ears twitched a bit as he tilted his head and glanced behind him. The trees hadn't moved, they weren't even swaying from a breeze or anything. A slight giggle escaped the young boy as he realized he had worried for nothing.

The neko boy wasn't scared in general, but of course some places would give him the heebee jeebees, like these freaky trees had and still did to some extend, but so far he had passed them safely. With that part behind him, Eiji smiled and decided to explore further towards this area. He was there now anyway, he might as well continue to look around. It wasn't like he had a home to return to on time, nor a place to shelter for bad weather, he just ended up enduring it from under the most solid bush he could find and it worked out fine so far.

After walking for a while he suddenly stumbled upon a path. Eiji tilted his head a bit as he saw this. Such a clear path usually meant there were other people, but if so how come he had never heard or seen them around the forest where he stayed the passed two years? Intrigued the nekojin started to follow the path to see where it would bring him. As he walked it, more of the creepy trees shown at either side but further away than when the boy walked between them in the thicker part.

Though when he found where the path took him, he soon spotted the mansion ahead of the path. Eiji blinked a bit. He seemed to have missed that all this time. Apparently he was deeper in the woods than he expected, as he only just now realized there was civilization nearby. This was the first time in a while that the young demon had seen other people, so against his better knowing he sneaked closer to the house and to one of the windows.

Eiji placed his hands on the outside rim of the window and stood on his toes to be able to look inside the house. From this position he could just about look through the window and inside the house. It was difficult to see as he wasn't very tall, but from what he saw, people seemed to actually live in this house. Even at his age he knew that a house without inhabitants wouldn't be this well kept.

❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

In-depth Profile: Redone: Eiji Waters

-

-

[color=#6699ff]""[/color]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:00 pm
User Image
Ruel sniffs the lavender occasionally to pass the time as he walked to the house. He was thinking of skipping dinner and head off to earlier. He stops when he sees someone peering through one of the house windows. "Don't think its halloween yet" he thought because of how creepy the surrounding area around the house. "You aren't trespassing are you, kid?" he asked the stranger.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:43 pm
OoC
Oh, lol. I went by the image in the first post. It has creepy trees :p

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Health: Healthy, only slightly underweight, missing one canine due to changing to adult teeth, improvised bandage on his tail.
With: Ruel

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Eiji sighed a bit as he peered through the windows. The house looked abandoned and inhabited at the same time. It was...kind of strange. The boy had never seen both, only one or the other. When still back at home he had visited some creepy houses with friends. None of those were in an equally creepy part as this forest however. Eiji was about to move away from the window to explore further when he heard a voice behind him.

His ears perked and his tail went up as he shuddered before he looked over his shoulder at the sudden source of the sound. It wasn't that he thought he was doing anything wrong, but it had been so sudden it had startled him. Eiji glanced around a few, before his gaze rested on the lone person on the path. The young demon stood back on his full feet and turned around letting go of the window before he tilted his head a little, thinking about the words that were said for a moment.

The word itself didn't ring any bells for him however. It was one he was unfamiliar with. "I was looking through the window to see what is inside. This is the first time I see this house." he replied. Of course if this was private property, the nekojin was trespassing as he didn't belong here, but the boy didn't know anything was wrong about it. Eiji had just followed his curiosity as cat won't do. He had never seen this stranger before either. Not that he had seen much people in the passed two years. Yet he was still as good with speech as he always had been.

Eiji shrugged a bit and then walked away from the house towards the man nearby. "Is it fun inside? Does it have people?" he asked the other. Standing closer to the other, it showed that the cat demon wasn't all to tall. Not that it was to strange for his age. His tail swayed a bit uncertain between high and low as he wondered what to make of this situation. It felt a bit strange to talk to someone again after such a while. If anything though, Eiji was obviously not scared of other people as much as the trees had been off-putting for him for such a while.

❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:06 pm
User Image
"Did I startle him?" Ruel pondered after seeing his reaction. "Well, it is pretty much out of the way. There isn't anything worth seeing inside the house" he said. He starts heading for the front door then stops when the young male had walked towards him. He didn't see the need to be fully on guard, but he was paying attention to what was going on. "Fun? Not for an adult. Used to be people, but its just me for the past few days" he answered looking down at him slightly.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:48 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
With: A man

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Everything this man said was just intensifying the boy's curiosity. Or perhaps it was because he was, well, a child and a nekojin, a kitten so to say. It was a little discouraging to hear there wasn't much to see inside though. He had seen it was kind of plain, but Eiji had hoped maybe that was just that one room. The forest he had made his home ended up having new interesting things everyday. If you knew how to work with the nature and not against it. The boy grimaced a bit when he heard Ruel's second answer. That sounded so boring. "Don't you get bored in there by yourself?" he asked curiously. Of course he lived by himself as well since the unfortunate trip that turned him stray but the ever-changing nature of the forest kept it interesting. It didn't sound like the house changed a lot, to be yourself with that. Eiji would be bored out of his mind.

-

-

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items