Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Don't know what to write here ... [insert title?] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:43 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

eek ... are you SERIOUS?! I'd never handle that...

Yay! Enjoy! Where are you going?

Yep they start the last week of august and ends the first or second week of june XD
Going to a community college here near my town, only gonna be there for 2 years razz -cuddles-

Woah the school bit sucks.
But you're in college now YAY!!!! Are you living on campus?

Yeah wasn't fun for me to know my summer was cut short when I moved here :/
Nah I have trust issues so sharing a dorm with someone wouldn't be my can of Arizona iced tea. So I'll still be home and I'm hoping that I'll make money selling my art while I'm there so keeping my fingers crossed. Might start writing a draft for a comic book while I improve on my art skills.

Omg I love that description: "sharing a dorm with someone wouldn't be my can of Arizona iced tea".
I wish you luck with your art biggrin

I love Arizona iced tea~ been drinking it everyday for a week now, surprisingly it's the only healthy thing I drink other than water. It says it's 100% natural but I have some doubt. Oh well still tastes good to me XD
Thanks -huggles- How have you been? X3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:52 pm
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

eek ... are you SERIOUS?! I'd never handle that...

Yay! Enjoy! Where are you going?

Yep they start the last week of august and ends the first or second week of june XD
Going to a community college here near my town, only gonna be there for 2 years razz -cuddles-

Nah I have trust issues so sharing a dorm with someone wouldn't be my can of Arizona iced tea. So I'll still be home and I'm hoping that I'll make money selling my art while I'm there so keeping my fingers crossed. Might start writing a draft for a comic book while I improve on my art skills.

Omg I love that description: "sharing a dorm with someone wouldn't be my can of Arizona iced tea".

I love Arizona iced tea~ been drinking it everyday for a week now, surprisingly it's the only healthy thing I drink other than water. It says it's 100% natural but I have some doubt. Oh well still tastes good to me XD

I like Arizona tea. I usually only drink water now a days :3
-huggles-
I've been well, though I wasted my time today during an SAT prep class. It was supposed to give us tips and tricks for doing well on the SAT, but was just a practice test. That lasted 4 and a half hours. That didn't count. That I did well on stare
What about you???

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:02 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

-huggles-
I've been well, though I wasted my time today during an SAT prep class. It was supposed to give us tips and tricks for doing well on the SAT, but was just a practice test. That lasted 4 and a half hours. That didn't count. That I did well on stare
What about you???

Ah I see X3
Good practice for the real one then hm? XD That always sucks though hopefully when it's the real one you'll do well as well o:
I'm okay, been working on my entry for an Alice in Wonderland Contest for a group I'm in on Devianart. I'm almost done and good thing too the deadline is in like 8 days XD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:40 pm
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

-huggles-
What about you???

Ah I see X3
Good practice for the real one then hm? XD That always sucks though hopefully when it's the real one you'll do well as well o:
I'm okay, been working on my entry for an Alice in Wonderland Contest for a group I'm in on Devianart. I'm almost done and good thing too the deadline is in like 8 days XD

Yah, probably not taking another one sweatdrop Can't be bothered to waste my time.
ooooo let me see it when it's done? Lol very good!

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:42 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
This is where I retreat to when the rest of the guild is asleep.

Queen Spazzy

SPAZZY! WHERE THE HELL ARE YA!?!?!? MY VAMPIRE SHOULD BE HERE RIGHT NOW!

Your vampirecat just got the computer. o3o
I went to sleep when I came home because a) social interaction exhausts me and b) I had only slept three hours to begin with when I was woken up.
And then I talked the beau into playing the second Epic Mickey with me for an hour-ish before he got tired and grumpy and left.
Anyway, uh, hi.

You were late :< I had gone to bed by the time you replied!
xD

I appear to be late again...
Sorry, things are a tad complicated since I share a computer now. ^^;
The beau just went to bed half an hour ago so this is seriously the first chance I've had at the computer since the first time I got up.
I had a drink after my first wake up and got tired again and passed out until the beau decided to go to bed. >>;
On another note, do you keep changing your avi as I change mine so we can remain twinsies or is that just wishful thinking on my part?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:01 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

-huggles-
What about you???

Ah I see X3

Yah, probably not taking another one sweatdrop Can't be bothered to waste my time.
ooooo let me see it when it's done? Lol very good!

Well you did it in hopes of knowing you're going to do good and you did so maybe it wasn't that much of a waste X3
Done. it's looks so sloppy on camera though, oh well guess my phone is only good at some things XD;
http://midnighthuntingwolf.deviantart.com/art/Alice-In-Wonderland-477722247  

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:24 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
This is where I retreat to when the rest of the guild is asleep.

Queen Spazzy

SPAZZY! WHERE THE HELL ARE YA!?!?!? MY VAMPIRE SHOULD BE HERE RIGHT NOW!

Your vampirecat just got the computer. o3o
I went to sleep when I came home because a) social interaction exhausts me and b) I had only slept three hours to begin with when I was woken up.
And then I talked the beau into playing the second Epic Mickey with me for an hour-ish before he got tired and grumpy and left.
Anyway, uh, hi.

You were late :< I had gone to bed by the time you replied!
xD

I appear to be late again...
Sorry, things are a tad complicated since I share a computer now. ^^;
The beau just went to bed half an hour ago so this is seriously the first chance I've had at the computer since the first time I got up.
I had a drink after my first wake up and got tired again and passed out until the beau decided to go to bed. >>;
On another note, do you keep changing your avi as I change mine so we can remain twinsies or is that just wishful thinking on my part?

Awh that sucks!
I'm going offline soon, sorry :c
And no, I'm just making mine more festive biggrin
We can be twinzies though biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:18 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Awh that sucks!
I'm going offline soon, sorry :c
And no, I'm just making mine more festive biggrin
We can be twinzies though biggrin

Sorry. :c
THEY HAVE A BACKGROUND IN THE TREEHOUSE FOR 20 WING STICKERS. FOR ANIMALS, EVEN.
That's the background I'm using, I flipped out when I saw it and bought it on the spot.
I like being twinsies, I've never had anyone to twin with on Gaia before. emotion_kirakira

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:38 pm
Queen Spazzy

THEY HAVE A BACKGROUND IN THE TREEHOUSE FOR 20 WING STICKERS. FOR ANIMALS, EVEN.
That's the background I'm using, I flipped out when I saw it and bought it on the spot.
I like being twinsies, I've never had anyone to twin with on Gaia before. emotion_kirakira

I'm debating getting the background; I don't want anything else with my stickers, but I also don't want to waste them...
I enjoy being twinzies as well :3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:41 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy

I'm debating getting the background; I don't want anything else with my stickers, but I also don't want to waste them...
I enjoy being twinzies as well :3

This is the only background I have for my kitty, so I figured 20 wing stickers from my hoard wasn't bad for something I'll use all the time.
It's the only thing I've wanted from the treehouse in, like, ever.
They never put good things in, it's annoying...

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:45 pm
-sigh-

I have a problem: I haven't been reading or writing. I just haven't had the effort or energy or enthusiasm for it. I hate this.
I've tried reading, but I lost interest very quickly.
To be honest, this is disturbing me; I'm a book work and a writer.
-sigh-

This is my own personal rant thread, I swear...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:49 pm
I kind of feel like cuddling...

And crying?

I don't know, I think I just need a friend to snuggle with.

Like serious snuggling.

I want blankets and I want to sit in their lap and rest my head on their chest.

Serious snugglers only, please inquire.

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:50 pm
i don't want to go to sleep tonight.

or go to the beach tomorrow.

I want to go to Hot Topic...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:00 pm
Things I do on Facebook: stalk Voltaire's page, poke wars with Mike and Steven.

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:02 pm
-GASP-

IMMA POKE DANNYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu

It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff